I have four cousins怎么读...

I have four cousins. One is a lawyer, ________is an artist, ________are workers.
A. the others
C. the others
I have four cousins. One is a lawyer, ________is an artist, ________are workers.
A. the others
C. the others
I have four cousins.One is a lawyer, ________ is an artist, ________ are workers.A. the othersB. othersC. the othersD. others
I have four cousins.One is a lawyer, ________ is an artist, ________ are workers.
A. the others
B. others
C. the others
D. others
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!外研社新标准小学英语五年级下期末试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外研社新标准小学英语五年级下期末试题
上传于||文档简介
&&期​末​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢谁能告诉我个初一英语作文要70词左右的带翻译
我朋友放学之后I have a friend,her mame is Lily.We are in the same class and on the same team.We often go home togehter after school .When arrive home she always does her homework in her room.Usually,Her mother is busy cooking in the kitchen.Her mother is realy a good cook.Sometimes she helps her mother with the housework if she has finished her homework early.They always have supper with her father together.Her father is busy with his work,but he never forgets to check her homework before she goes to bed.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games, London 2012 are scheduled to take place in London, United Kingdom, from 27 July to 12 August 2012. London was selected as the host city on 6 July 2005. London made great...
上面的不全啊,要翻译的,我帮忙翻译一下吧。我有一个朋友,她的名字是莉莉。我们在同一个班级,在同一阵线。我们经常放学后一起回家,当到家她总是做她的作业在她的房间里。通常,她的母亲正忙着做饭在厨房里。她母亲是真正的一个好厨师。有时她帮她妈妈做家务,如果她已完成了家庭作业早。他们总是吃晚饭,她的父亲在一起。她的父亲是忙着工作,但他从不忘记去检查她的功课睡觉。...
4. Dear student,
My name is Bart and I am a boy. I live in Argentina. I’m 13 years old. I speak English and Spanish. I have four cousins. I like going to the movies with my family and playi...
初一的作文,关于什么?同道中人啊
扫描下载二维码牛津-小学四年级英语辅导教案9_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
牛津-小学四年级英语辅导教案9
上传于||文档简介
&&沪​教​版​ A​ ​英​语​ ​教​辅
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢学年广东梅州梅江区实验中学七年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)_满分5_满分网
当前位置: >
> 试卷信息
学年广东梅州梅江区实验中学七年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
一、单项填空
1. 难度:简单
This is ________ orange. __________ orange is yellow.A. The
D. a; The 
2. 难度:简单
_________ is Jenny. ________ bike is red.A. S She
B. S HerC. H Her
D. H She 
3. 难度:简单
________ name is Mary Brown. _________ is her family name.A. S Mary
B. S BrownC. H Mary
D. H Brown 
4. 难度:简单
—________ his telephone number?
—_________.A. What’s; She’s 510-1325
B. What’s; It’s 510-1325C. How
Its 510-1325
It’s 510-1325 
5. 难度:简单
There is ________ “u” in the word (单词) ”quilt”.A. /
6. 难度:简单
—Hello! ______—Hello! I’m Jack!A. I’m fine.
B. How are you?C. What’s your name?
D. Good evening! 
7. 难度:简单
—______ your card number? —It’s 15.A. What’s
D. How’s 
8. 难度:简单
I ______ a boy. My name ______ Tom.A.
9. 难度:简单
—_________.
— It’s Green.A. What color is it?B. Spell it, please.C. What’s this in English?D. What’s your family name? 
10. 难度:简单
The boy is Jack and this is ______ jacket. ______ is yellow.A. It
11. 难度:简单
—Mom and Dad, this is Tom. —______.A. Nice to meet you, Tom
B. Goodbye, TomC. Thank you, Tom
D. That’s OK 
12. 难度:简单
— Are these her hats?
—No, ______.A.these aren’t
B.they are notC.they aren’t
D.it isn’t 
13. 难度:简单
We can call Jim Smith __________.A. Mr Smith
B. Mr SmithC. Sir Smith
D. Mr Jim Smith 
14. 难度:简单
Thank you ______your help,Helen.A.to
D.of 
15. 难度:简单
Mum, ______ my friends,Dale and Helen.A.this is
B.they isC.he and she
D.these are 
二、完形填空
16. 难度:中等
完形填空。(本题共10分,每小题1分)Look here! This is a
of Jim's family. This
Tom Green.
is Jim's father. He's tall(高).
is Jim's :mother. She's kind(和蔼的).The
before(在……的前面)Emma is Jim. The
next to Jim(靠着)is Kate, Mr Green's
and sister. They are happy!1.A. book
D. family2.A. ss
D./3.A. She
D. He4.A. A
D.That's5.A. She
D. His6.A.boy
C. brother
D. Jim7.A. boy
D. Kate8.A. son
C. brother
D. daughter9.A. Kate
D. I10.A. sister
B. brother
D. friend 
三、阅读理解
17. 难度:中等
This is a photo of Mr Black’s family. The man with glasses(眼镜)is Mr Black, the father. The woman is the mother. They have a son and a daughter. The son is behind(在……后面)Mr Black. His name is Jack. He’s 14. Kate is Jack’s sister. She is 12. Jack and kate are in the same school, but they are in different(不同的)grades. Jack is in Grade Three and Kate’s in Grade One. They are good students.根据短文内容选择正确答案。1.Mr and Mrs Black have
.A.a son and a daughter
B.Jack and Kate’s sisterC.three children(孩子) D.a family of five2.The woman is
mother.A.Kate’s
B.Jack’sC.Kate’s and Jack’s
D.Kate and Jack’s3.Jack and Kate are in the same
B.grade C.school D.year4.Black is the
name.A.man’s
B.woman’s C.boy’s D.family5.Jack and Kate are
.A.good children
B.good studentsC.in different schools D.in the same grade 
18. 难度:中等
Hello, everyone, I’m Xing Fei. I’m from China. My family name is Xing. I live in Bei Jing. My family is very large. In my family, my grandfather’s father is the oldest one. He is now ninety-nine years old. My grandfather is eighty years old. And my grandma is eighty-two years old. They have four children, my uncle, my father, and my two aunts. I’m their grandson. My parents have two children, my sister and me. And I have four cousins. Now, I’m a student in No. 10 Middle school. And my sister is only five years old. My parents are both teachers. They love my family very much. So they work hard. We go to the park every morning. My mother says that it can help us keep healthy.1.How many cousins does Xing Fei have(有)?A. five
D. no2.How old is his sister?A. 80
D. 53.Xing Fei’s parents are _______.A. teachers
B. teacherC. students
D student4.Is Xing Fei a boy?A. Yes, she does
B. No, he doesn’tC.Yes,he is
D. No,he isn’t5.Xing Fei has ____ uncle ____ auntsA.
D. one: three 
四、单词拼写
19. 难度:中等
根据句意,用括号内所给单词的正确形式填空。(每小题1分, 共5分)1.Here are two ____________ (picture).2.Is ___________ (these) your eraser?3._____________ (that) are my brothers.4.____________ (Her) isn’t Susan. Her name is Mary.5.Lin Hai and Guo Peng are my ____________ (friend). 
20. 难度:中等
根据句意填写单词,完成句子。(每小题1分, 共5分)1.The boy isn’t David. _____________ is Jim.2.My father’s sister is my ____________.3.____________ me, is Jim your brother?4.Linda is my ____________ and I’m her mother.5.Tommy’s father and mother are his ____________. 
21. 难度:中等
课文填空。每空一词。(每空1分,本题共5分)My familyHi, I’m Jenny. Here 1.________ two nice photos of my family. My grandfather and grandmother are in the 2.________photo. These are my3.________, Alan and Mary. In the4.__________ picture are my brothers, Bob and Eric. These two girls are my sister Cindy and my5.__________Helen. Coco is in my family, too. 
22. 难度:中等
完成句子,把答案写在横线上,词数不限。(本题共10分,每小题2分)1.谢谢你借给我字典。__________________________________ your dictionary.2.我有一个幸福的家庭。I ___________________________________________.3.在照片里的哪些女人是谁?_________________________________________ in the the picture?4.那把尺子是什么颜色?_________________________________________ the ruler?5.她不是我的表妹.She ____________________________________________. 
六、书面表达
23. 难度:中等
书面表达。(本题共10分)假设你是Lucy,为了提高你的外语水平,你在雅虎网站注册了自己的博客。下面表格中的内容是你的个人资料,请根据这些资料,写一段英文自我介绍,发布在你的博客上。要求:1、语句通顺、语义连贯;2、自我介绍要包括表格中的所有内容,并可适当发挥;3、不少于40词。开头已给出,不计入总词数。NameLucy BrownAge12Family membersParents,a sisterFavorite colorRed,whiteTelephone number540-3841Hello, boys and girls! ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 cousins 的文章

随机推荐