他本来能阻止这件事翻译为百度英语在线翻译

英语翻译我本来上个星期应该站在这发表演讲的,然而我却忘记了这件事,因此,我成为了这个学期最后一个站在讲台演讲的.本来想在今天为大家唱一首《because of you》,但我发现很多音调唱不上_百度作业帮
英语翻译我本来上个星期应该站在这发表演讲的,然而我却忘记了这件事,因此,我成为了这个学期最后一个站在讲台演讲的.本来想在今天为大家唱一首《because of you》,但我发现很多音调唱不上
英语翻译我本来上个星期应该站在这发表演讲的,然而我却忘记了这件事,因此,我成为了这个学期最后一个站在讲台演讲的.本来想在今天为大家唱一首《because of you》,但我发现很多音调唱不上去.因此,今天我想要和大家说一句,在做事情之前,我们应该考虑自己得能力,不要去做一些力不能及得事.
I should have made this speech last week but I forgot it .Therefore,I am the last one who speech in the platform
this term.I originally planed to sing a song named,however,I find that I can't reach many tones.What I want to say to all of us is that we should think about our ability before we do something and not
do things which are beyond our capacity.
I am supposed to give this speech last week but it forgot. Hence, i became the last speaker this semester. I planned to sing a song named "beacause of you" for all of you. But it turns out i cannot sing it perfectly. What i want to say here is that we should think before we act and let action speaks for itself.
I had a speech last week should stand for this, but I have forgotten about it, so I became the last one standing on the podium this semester lecture. Today, as we had wanted to sing in "because of you...不能为空!
他对这件事的看法和我的完全一致。可以英语翻译为这样吗?
他对这件事的看法和我的完全一致。可以英语翻译为这样吗?
His consider about the matter is quite same to mine.
&提问者采纳
同学,你好。consider是动词,你在这里误用为名词了。
你可以说:
His opinion about the matter is quite same to mine.
北京新东方学校
集团优秀教师,考研写作主讲,曾随中国政府代表团出访欧美
北京新东方学校
外交学院外交学学士;国家三级笔译证书,精通词组、句型与运用。注重培养学
说出您感谢的话:谁能用地道英语翻译这句话1.本来好好地,现在搞成这样了你满意吗?2.不是看着你的份上,我早就灭了他了 3.不要去向他讨好 不值得._百度作业帮
谁能用地道英语翻译这句话1.本来好好地,现在搞成这样了你满意吗?2.不是看着你的份上,我早就灭了他了 3.不要去向他讨好 不值得.
谁能用地道英语翻译这句话1.本来好好地,现在搞成这样了你满意吗?2.不是看着你的份上,我早就灭了他了 3.不要去向他讨好 不值得.
Everything was fine before, but you have screwed up them all. Are you satiesfied?I have not killed him just for your sakeDo not apple—polish him. It isn't worth doing
1、Well originally, now have the like this you satisfied?2、Not looking at you, I would have destroyed him3、Don't go to him not worth it.
1 Being pretty well previously,now they are messed like this,are you satisfied?2 I would have screwed him up if not for the sake of you.3 Don't kiss his ass, it's not worthwhile.英语翻译1、英语系开会,我可以和李教授提起这件事.2、这个问题,你去谈比我去谈好.3、他虽然很累,还得继续工作.4、住,广州最方便;吃,还是香港好.5、这种文章,他觉得写起来很费劲.6、那_百度作业帮
英语翻译1、英语系开会,我可以和李教授提起这件事.2、这个问题,你去谈比我去谈好.3、他虽然很累,还得继续工作.4、住,广州最方便;吃,还是香港好.5、这种文章,他觉得写起来很费劲.6、那
英语翻译1、英语系开会,我可以和李教授提起这件事.2、这个问题,你去谈比我去谈好.3、他虽然很累,还得继续工作.4、住,广州最方便;吃,还是香港好.5、这种文章,他觉得写起来很费劲.6、那种豆子,一斤三四块钱.7、这件事,你不能光麻烦一个人.8、这三个人,你看我我看你,谁也不想先开口.9、张杰明天去美国,我觉得很突然.10、你要的那件东西,我已经帮你买到了.11、英语系里最近举行了一场演讲比赛.12、这个年轻人,我好想在哪儿见过一次面.13、去北京旅游的人,十个有九个要登长城的.14、那场火,幸亏消防队来得快.15、这个人我不说你也知道是谁.回答标上题号,必须是绝无仅有的!
1.I'll mention it to Professor Lee during the English Department meeting.2.About this problem,it's better you talk about it than I.3.Even though he's tired,he has to keep working.4.For living,it's convenient in Guang Z for eating,it's better in Hong Kong.5.He thinks it's tiering to write a article like that.6.About 3 or 4 yuan for 500 kilograms of that kind of beens.7.You cannot only ask for one person's help to solve that thing.8.This three people looking at each other and no one wants to talk first.9.It's such a sudden for me to know that Zhang Jie is leaving to America tomrrow.10.I bought the thing that you want.11.Recently the English Department held a speech contest.12.I think I've seen this young person somewhere.13.Nine of ten people who travel to Beijing will visit the Great Wall.14.Good thing that the fire fighter came on time for the fire.15.You know who I'm talking about without pointing out the name.
请问是原创吗?
1The English department the meeting, I can and professor li mention it.2The problem, you go to talk about than I talked to.3Although he is very tired, still have to continue to work.4Live, guangzhou i...
原来是作业啊,那你还是别吵了,我翻译不咋地的,
555...怎么不早说?
你抄了?????
抄了一句。
哎哟,吓到我了,你抄也行吧,应该可以,,,,,,,,,,我是用“海词典典”翻译的
555...说了不准用翻译器的哦...
这个悬赏值估计没人会花精力帮你翻的啊。I will mention this thing at the meeting of
english department.you are the better one than me to talk about this thing he
to keep working
even though he is ev...
这个需要点时间,十一点左右我发上来吧,因为现在有事情。
哎呦喂,能早点吗?我还是学生哎。。
6、this kind of beans cost 6-8 yuan per kg.
7、on this thing,you should not ask for help from only one person.
8、looking at each other,none of the three.people wanted to be the first one to speak out.
9、it makes me feel suddenly that Zhang ming will go to America tomrrow.
what you wanted.
楼下的大部分都比我的好,除了第八句。
1English langunge deparment has meeting,i can lift up this meeting with professor Li2this question you talk than me better3though he is teried ,but must continued to work4live in Guangz...
费劲 不好意思
加油、如果还能写出来的话俺会很感谢滴。
this article,i think write it is too difficult.
that buds,about three or four yuan every catty
this affair,can not just only troublesome one person
they three,see each other,no one open the mouth
torrow Zhang jie will go to US,suddenly
you want that stuff,i am already get it
english deparment hold the speech competition
this young men seem like meet anywhere
has been to Beijing's people ,most of person want to climb the the Great wall
that fire,lu英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章