北京英语翻译公司帮我翻译一下14778994270

英语翻译,帮我翻译一段话!_百度知道英语翻译请各位帮我翻译一下这句话:绝无仅有,只因为前所未有.
The only in the world,cause no same before.The only in the world, cause it is unprecedented.感觉还是前一句好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
绝无仅有的peerless
绝无仅有的 [简明汉英词典]peerlessunique
unprecedented就是"空前绝后,绝无仅有" 那句中文其实就是一句废话,后面的"只因前所未有"本为废话.
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我用英语翻译一下??????急~~~~~~~~`帮忙用英语 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
谁能帮我用英语翻译一下??????急~~~~~~~~`
深圳红树林海滨生态公园位于深圳湾畔的福田红树林保护区,占地21公顷,福田红树林保护区是国家级自然保护区,也是国家级鸟类自然保护区,面积368公顷。现值候鸟南迁过冬,红树林正是观潮赏鸟游林的好地方。
帮帮我啊,不然我就…… 感激不尽阿~~~~~~~~
The Shenzhen mangrove forest seashore ecology park is located the Shenzhen bay bank the Fukuda mangrove forest protectorate, 占地 21 hectares, the Fukuda mangrove forest protectorate is the national level nature protection area, also is the national level birds nature protection area, the area 368 hectares. The current value migratory bird moves to the south winters, the mangrove forest is precisely the view tide enjoys bird You Lin the good place.
占地 我不会翻译
占有是 holds 希望能给你提供帮助
公园位于深圳湾畔的福田红树林保护区,占地21公顷,福田红树林保护区是国家级自然保护区,也是国家级鸟类自然保护区,面积368公顷。现值候鸟南迁过冬,红树林正是观潮赏鸟游林的好地方。
The Shenzhen Mangrove Seashore Ecology Park(SEP) is, 21 hectares, located at Futian Mangrove Protection Area,which is a national level natural reserves on the Shenzhen Bay, total 368 hectares. The migrant birds are now moving to the South for the Winter, when the Mangrove SEP is of a wonderful place for viewing the tide,looking the birds and going sightseeing.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
没有,我也不希望有
步行至银湖汽车站总站
6站乘坐301路公交车,在上海宾馆西下车
38米步行至上海宾馆西
6站乘坐k204路公交车,在红树林下车
63米步行至红树林
大家还关注求英语翻译请帮我翻译一下好吗?不是很明白。alsothinkth - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
求英语翻译
一下好吗?不是很明白。
also think that you are wrong when you write chinese gril the emotion is single-minded, all the people are different and you have to think with your mind and not with Chinese mind and culture. We have only one life and we cannot live our live with the mind of somebody else.
We have to use our mind and hear to live our life.
You see that I am completely honest with you and I hope that you will be with me…
当你写到中国女孩的感情是一心一意的,我想你错了。所有的人都是不同的,你必须用你的思维去思考,而不是用中国人的思维和中国文化。我们的生命只有一次,不能靠别人的思想来过我们的生活。
我们必须用自己的思想和心去生活。
你明白我对你是完全诚实的,我希望你也会那样对我。
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐