文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
初二英语用所给词的适当形式填空全解及练习(附答案)
官方公共微信2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:词与短语填空7
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:词与短语填空7
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:词与短语填空7
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 四.单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分(A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式,每空一词。36.Would you mind ______ (not smoke) in public?37.There were some people ______ (injury) in the fire.38.Jack does his homework ______ (care), so he often gets poor grades.39.Have you got used to ______ (ride) a bike to school?40.With the ______ (develop) of science, we can enjoy life better.&(B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41.Is the fire still& __________ (燃烧)? 42.The baby’s first front& __________ (牙齿)are just coming through.43.Phone me& __________ (今晚)when you get there.44.& __________ (幸好),she was in when I called.45.It was& __________& (明显的)that she was not going home.五.短文(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号横线上。Young people are often unhappy when they are with their parents. They say that their parents don’t 46.__________them. They often think their parents are too strict 47.__________ them.Parents often find it difficult to win their 48.__________ trust, and they seem to forget how they themselves felt when they were young.For example, young people like to do things without much 49.__________ . It’s one of their ways to show that they grow up and they can solve any difficult 50.__________. But older people always think 51.__________than young people. Most of them plan things ahead and don’t like their plans to be 52.__________ , so when you want your parents to let you do something, you will succeed easily if you ask before you really start doing it.Young people often make their parents angry by the 53.__________ they wear, the music they enjoy and something else. But they don’t mean to cause any trouble. They just want to be cut off(摆脱) from the old people’s world and they are 54.__________to make a new culture of their own. And if their parents don’t like their music or clothes or their ways of speech, the young people feel very sad. Sometimes instead of going out with their parents, they just want to stay at home 55.__________ and do what they like.请将答案写在下面的横线上:46.__________&& 47.__________&& 48.__________&& 49.__________& 40.__________51.__________&& 52.__________&& 53.__________&& 54.__________& 55.__________答案:36. not smoking& 37. injured& 38. carelessly39. riding& 40. development41.burning&& 42.teeth&&& 43.tonight&& 44.Luckily&& 45.obvious46―50& understand& with& children’s& thinking/thought& problems 51―55& more& changed/corrected& clothes& trying&& alone& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年江苏省中考冲刺英语模拟试卷5)四.单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)(A) 在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。36. My daughter likes sleeping with the windows o&&&&& to keep the air fresh.37. Please don't w&&&& water. Can't you see the sign "Save Water"?38. My grandfather went to the dentist and had one bad t&&&&&& pulled out.39. Susan was so careless_ that she made many m&&&&&& in the test.40. The h&&&&&& you work, the more progress you'll make.&(B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41.This is our ______ (三) time to plant trees.42. I’m not really ______ (饥饿). I’ll just have an ice cream.43. Computer is one of the greatest ______ (发明). I can’t imagine life without it.44. They ______ (同意) us on some matters yesterday afternoon.45. Mr. Smith gave us ______ (一条) advice on how to keep healthy.五.短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号横线上。Naming the BabyParents always think their babies are very special. They want others to&& 46&& their children. For this reason, they sometimes give their children unusual&& 47& . They may choose names such as Chelma, Ukiah, Brianna, or Elvira. There are some advantages to this practice. A child who is&& 48&& an uncommon name may feel special from childhood.&& 49& , sometimes we remember people with unusual names&& 50& than we remember people with ordinary names.51& , unusual names can cause problems. They can be hard for teachers and friends to pronounce. They can also be hard to spell,&& 52&& computers may automatically(自动地) change them. For example, Jule may become July. Some people may have a bad impression on an unusual name&& 53&& they even meet the person.&& 54&& of all, other children sometimes don’t like kids with uncommon names. The message for parents is, “Think&& 55&& before you give your child an unusual name.”[来源:Z&xx&]请将答案写在下面的横线上:46.__________&& 47.__________&& 48.__________&& 49.__________& 40.__________51.__________&& 52.__________&& 53.__________&& 54.__________& 55.__________答案:36. open&&&&&&&&& 37. waste&&&&&&& 38. tooth&&&&&&&& 39. mistakes&&&& 40. Harder41.third&& 42. hungry&&& 43. inventions&&& 44. agreed with&& 45. a piece of 46―55& notice& names& given& Also& better&& However&& and& before&&& Worst&& twice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年江苏省中考冲刺英语模拟试卷6)四.单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)(A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。36. I think traveling by train is more popular. Because it’s much cheaper and far more ________ (enjoy).37. Chocolate is usually the _________(child) favorite food.38. It rained _________(heavy), so he didn’t go to work yesterday.39. Thank you very much for your&&&& _(invite). But I’m so sorry that I can’t come to your party tomorrow.40. After the terrible earthquake, hundreds of people were _________ (home).&(B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41. My friend gave me a nice&&&&&& . (手表) for my birthday.42. I will&&&& (写)an email to my cousin in Canada.43. Nancy is too young to look after&&&&&&& (她自己).44.--I passed the last exam yesterday.&&& --Oh, you're really a&&&&&&&& (幸运) dog.45. Many students think that teenagers should be&&&&&& (允许) to choose their own clothes.五.短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号横线上。As the World Cup is going on, South Africa's football grandmothers are also working hard. The team& 46& made up of 35 women, aged from 50 to 84. It was developed&& 47& a housewife five years ago to help old women keep fit. The project has been so successful&& 48&& they will take part in the Veterans Cup competition (元老杯足球联赛) in the USA.&&&&& "We are& 49& to play in the Veterans Cup, where many grandmothers from all over the world come& 50& and play football, "said the team leader.&&&&& Whatever happens,& 51& , the grandmothers have no regrets. Most of them often play football in their aprons (围裙) after&& 52&& .&&&&& "I suffered back pain and sore knees (腰酸腿痛) before joining the team three years ago. Now I am fresh. I don't feel& 53&& pain in my body,and I can run.At home I do all the housework by 54& !”said& 55 of the grandmothers.请将答案写在下面的横线上:46.__________&& 47.__________&& 48.__________&& 49.__________& 40.__________51.__________&& 52.__________&& 53.__________&& 54.__________& 55.__________
答案:36enjoyable& 37. children’s& 38. heavily& 39. invitation& 40. homeless41. watch&&&&&&& 42. write&&&&&& 43. herself&&&& 44. lucky&&& 45. Allowed46―55 is& by& that& invited& together&& however&& housework&& any&&&&& myself&& one &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年江苏省中考冲刺英语模拟试卷7)四.单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分(A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。36. 1 couldn't understand why he was so&&&&&& (interest) in the invitation. 37. He did the work very&&&&&& ( care). Everybody said he had done a good job. 38. I met an old friend of&&&&&& (I) in the Summer Palace last Sunday. 39. Many new&&&&&& (potato) will grow from one potato planted in the ground. 40. We hope it will be&&&&&& (sun) tomorrow for our picnic. &(B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41.A cow has six ______ (胃)。42.She made a ______ (请求) for another chance.43.Betty’s ______ () about this animal is really nice.44.Tom got on the bus ______ (立即) as soon as it arrived.45.Can you ______ (买得起) to buy the house?五.短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号横线上。American people go to work five days a week. They usually have a two-day _46_which is Saturday and Sunday.&& One weekends, people spend their time _47_all kinds of things and they do them in 48_ways.Many families enjoy their weekends _49_.They may go shopping ,go for a walk, visit friends,_50_go to church ,They may also 51_friends over and have a party at home.&& Many American families do _52_on weekendsRunning biking and swimming ate __53__during summer ,while skiing and stating are very common _54_winter.&& The weekend is also a time for American families to _55_in their gardens ,For then. weekends are very busy.请将答案写在下面的横线上:46.__________&& 47.__________&& 48.__________&& 49.__________& 40.__________51.__________&& 52.__________&& 53.__________&& 54.__________& 55.__________答案:36. interested&&& 37. carefully& 38. mine&&& 39. potatoes&&&& 40.sunny 41.stomachs&& 42. request/demand&&& 43. description&&& 44. immediately&& 45. afford46―55& weekend& doing& different&& together or& invite& sports& popular&& in& work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年江苏省中考冲刺英语模拟试卷8)四.单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)(A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。36. She is always forgetting __________(give) me my letter.37. All of the students are__________(suppose) to hand in their homework on time.38. If it __________(rain) next Sunday, we won’t have a football match.39. He kept on __________(talk) until the class was over.40. He said that he __________(come) back in five minutes.&(B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41.---Why are you in such a ______ (匆忙)?---Because I am going to have a meeting in five minutes.42.Jane is my English teacher. She likes wearing ______ (红色的) dresses.43.Thousands of basketball fans couldn’t stop waving ______ (旗帜) to cheer their favourite players up excitedly.44.Cindy told me it was her ______ (第二) time to visit Jiangxinzhou Islet during Grape Festival.45.Richy was glad to have a chance to ______ (采访) a few foreigners who attended “Join the Fun in Jinling” yesterday.五.短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号横线上。Only Mother Love is true love. It gives everybody everything all his life. &&&&__46__you are still a baby, mother takes good care of you as much as possible . In your waking hours she always holds you in her& 47 . When you are ill, she stops her work right now to look after you day and night and forgets about&& 48&& . When you are 49&&& up day by day, she feels very happy. When you are old enough to go to school, mother still looks after you all the time. On cold winter days, she always tells you to put on 50& clothes . She always stands in the wind& 51&&&& for you back from school. When you hurry& to leave home for school with little breakfast, she always feels& 52 about you at home. She usually knows about your study and 53 much money on your school things. When you do well at school, the brightest smile will be& 54&& on her face.Mother is always ready to give everything she& 55 to her children,& not to receive . What true love that is in the world! We will remember Mother Love for ever.请将答案写在下面的横线上:46.__________&& 47.__________&& 48.______ ____&& 49.__________& 40.__________51.__________&& 52.__________&& 53.__________&& 54.__________& 55.__________答案:36. to give 37. supposed& 38. rains 39. talking& 40. would come 41. hurry&&& 42. red&&& 43. flags&& 44. second/2nd&&& 45. interview 46---55& When , arms , herself , growing , more , waiting , worried , spends , seen , has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年江苏省中考冲刺英语模拟试卷9)四.单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)(A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。36. The books on the shelf are ours. Those on the floor are___________(they).. 37. He likes English. He spends lots of time__________(read) it every day.38. Listen! Someone_____________(ring) the doorbell.39. I____________(stay) at home and sleep all day if there is no school tomorrow.40. The man was badly hurt in the accident and he_____________(send) to hospital immediately.&(B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41. He said he would come&&&&&&&&&&& (在……之间) 5 o’clock and 6 o’clock. 42. I’m looking forward to&&&&&&&&&&& (居住) in the new flat. 43. Yesterday was her birthday. She bought&&&&&&&&&&& (她自己) a nice diamond necklace. 44. What he said was already&&&&&&&&&&& (记录) by the police. 45. Congratulations! You’ve answered all the questions&&&&&&&&&&& (正确地). 五.短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号横线上。Now lots of parents will buy everything that their children want to have. If they go on with the habit, their children won’t know the money&& 46&& from hard work.Some parents like to&& 47&& birthday parties for their children. If they keep on doing this, their children will think it&& 48&& for them to enjoy birthday parties every year. Year after year, maybe they will forget their&& 49&& birthdays and only remember their own. It is against traditional habits.Many parents don’t let the children do housework. They think children have only one thing to do. They should study hard and do&& 50&&& in their lessons. If parents go on doing this, the children will only learn to open their mouths to be fed and stretch out (伸出) their arms to be&& 51&& every day. When the children grow up, they will be able to do 52& , and they won’t even find a job. Parents should teach the children&& 53&& to do housework&&& 54&& it can help them start good habits of working&& 55&&& themselves.请将答案写在下面的横线上:46.__________&& 47.__________&& 48.__________&& 49.__________& 40.__________51.__________&& 52.__________&& 53.__________&& 54.__________& 55.__________答案:36. theirs& 37. reading& 38. is ringing&&&&&&&&& 39. shall/ will/ am going to stay& 40. was sent 41. between &42. living&& &43. herself &44. recorded &45. correctly46―55& comes& hold& necessary&& parents’ well& dressed& nothing&& how& because& by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年江苏省中考冲刺英语模拟试卷10)第一节 完成句子(共6题,满分6分)&根据括号内的汉语提示,完成句子。(每空一词)81. Large number of& __________ (德国人)come to China because of the Expo'10 in Shanghai.82.Follow the _______________(说明)which are given by Mrs. Wang.83.We had no trouble ___________(交流)with the foreigners during the 2008 Olympic Games.84.I can jump ________________(远地)than you.85. Jack has ____________(后悔)that he spent too much time on playing computer games.86. We should make great contributions to _____________(建设) a harmonious society.答案:81. Germans& 82. instructions& 83. communicating& 84. farther& 85. regretted&& 86. building&(2011年济南市初中学业水平考试一模英语试题)七、综合填空(共10小题,计10分)下面短文,根据短文内容和首字母提示,在每个空白处填入一个适当的单词。Do you know Jolin Tsai(蔡依林), 24, the pop star? She used to cry when she (1)c______ speak English well. One summer in high school, she wanted&to help her mum to buy a ring in a shop in the US. But Jolin failed to say what it was like in English. She felt (2)s______ bad that she cried.Now the pop star has turned into an English teacher! But her talks in English aren’t (3)g______ in a classroom. (4)I______, she has published a new book, “Jolin’s English Diary Book”. It came out in Taiwan in March. And it will be in mainland bookstores in July! “I hope it’s a happy English book,” she said.Jolin knows it’s (5)i______ to put English to good use. In her English diaries she wrote about eight aspects(方面) of her everyday life, (6)l______ study, travel, family and so on. After each diary she gives you lots of notes. You can use them often.Jolin also asks you to keep diaries like (7)h______. “The worst thing about learning English is to forget something you’ve just learned, but don’t give (8)u______,” she said. “When you learn English in a fun way, you will keep on (9)d______ it.” Now Jolin is helping more and more teenagers like you learn English in a light-hearted way and give them (10)u______ words for life outside their textbooks.八、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。Mrs. Margaret had a young cat, and it was the cat’s first winter. One evening it was outside when it began (1)&&&&& (snow) heavily. Mrs. Margaret looked everywhere and shouted its name, but she (2)&&&&& (not, find) it. So she telephoned the police and said, “I (3)&&&&& (lose) a small black cat. (4)&&&&&& anybody&&&&&& (find) one?”“No, madam,” said the police at the other end. “But cats are really very strong animals. They sometimes (5)&&&&& (lie) in the snow for a few days, and when somebody (6)&&&&& (find) them, they are still quite all right.”Mrs. Margaret felt very happy when she (7)&&&&& (tell) this. “And,” she said, “our cat is very clever, she almost (8)&&&&& (talk).”The policeman was getting rather tired. “Well then,” he said, “why (9)&&&&& (not, put) down your telephone? Perhaps your clever cat (10)&&&&& (try) to telephone you now.”[来源:学&科&网]九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. We should make more good friends and learn from them.&2. The operator felt relaxed only after the enter button was pressed.&3. 请你把硬币翻过来,然后把它放在左边的桌子上。&&&&&&&&&&&&& and put it on the desk on the left.4. 那些企鹅一个接一个地通过冰上的一个洞口跳入水中。&The penguins jumped into the water&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. 许多儿童因为多变的天气而生病。&Many children got sick&&&&&&&&&&&& .答案:七、综合填空1. couldn’t& 2. so 3. given 4. Instead 5. important& 6. like& 7. hers& 8. up& 9. doing& 10. useful八、动词应用1. to snow& 2. didn’t /couldn’t find& 3. have lost& 4. Has, found5. lie& 6. finds& 7. was told& 8. talks& 9. not put& 10. is trying九、翻译& 1. 我们应当多交好朋友并向他们学习。2. 按下输入键之后操作员才感到全身放松。3. Please turn over the coin&& 4. one by one through a hole on the ice5. because of the changing weather&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(2))七、综合填空(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容和首字母提示,在每个空白处填入一个适当的单词。One day, there was a teacher-parent meeting in Jim’s school. Jim felt (1)w______. He didn’t want his classmates and teacher to meet his (2)m______ because there was a scar(疤痕) on his mother’s (3)f__& __. He didn’t want to know about the scar and his mother never told him about it.&&& At the meeting Jim sat in the back row, but he could still (4)h______ the teacher talking with his mother. The teacher asked (5)c______, “How did you get the scar on your face?” The mother replied, “When my son was a baby, his room caught fire. Everyone was too (6)f&&&&&& to go in. I rushed in. As I was running to his bed, I saw a long piece of (7)w_&&&&& coming down and I threw (8)m__ __& over my son, trying to protect him. I was knocked on the face, but my son was (9)s__& __.” She pointed to her face. “This scar will be lasting, but to this day, I have never felt sorry about what I did.”At this time, Jim came (10)o__& __. He ran to his mother with tears in his eyes. Now he felt his mother was the most beautiful woman.八、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时加助动词或情态动词)。Now it’s time for our weekly competition. Last week’s prize of two theatre tickets (1)&&&&& (win) by Bill Martins. Congratulations, Bill! I hope you (2)&&&&& (receive) your tickets by now. This week we are offering a classical (经典的) CD to the first listener who can name the piece of music and the person who wrote it. I (3)&&&&& (play) the piece of music in a few minutes, but before I do, you need (4)&&&&& (get) a pencil and a piece of paper, as I’m going to give you some help which should make your job a little easier. Listen carefully and you might be this week’s lucky winner.First: Although the person who wrote the music was born in Italy, he (5)&&&&& (spend) most of his life in Spain.Second: There is also a famous play. It (6)&&&&& (have) the same title as the music and it is usually performed in the open air in the summer. When this piece of music was first performed, many audiences couldn’t keep (7)&&&&& (listen). They got up and walked out. They thought the music was terrible and said it was a waste of their money.The last point: Part of his music has been used for an ad. I’m sure when you hear the music, you (8)&&&&& (know) what the ad is for. I’m not going to tell you what product it is, because that would almost give you the answer!So, that’s the things to remember. If you can give us the answer, please ring .&&& (9)&&& __(not, forget) the telephone number. And the music (10)&&&&& (come) up now. Hope you will enjoy it!九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。1. Boys and girls, please pay attention to your handwriting.&2. Uncle Mike spent the whole afternoon fixing our broken bikes.&3. 你能告诉我如何改进我的英语口语吗?&Could you tell me&&&&&&&&&&&& ?4. 别横跨街道除非交通灯变成绿色。&Don’t go across the street&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. 吃更多的新鲜蔬菜对健康有好处。&&&&&&&&&&&&& is good for health.答案:七、综合填空1. worried& 2. mother& 3. face& 4. hear& 5. carefully6. frightened& 7. wood& 8. myself& 9. saved& 10. out八、动词应用1. was won& 2. have received& 3. am going to/will play& 4. to get& 5. spent6. has& 7. listening& 8. will/may/can know& 9. Don’t forget& 10. is coming九、翻译1. 同学们,请注意你们的书写。2. 迈克叔叔花费了整个下午修理我们的自行车。3. how to improve my spoken English4. unless the traffic light turns green5. Eating more fresh vegetables&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(4))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.The _______ (八)month of the year is August.2.I've _______ (决定)to go. No one can stop me.3.They are planting trees along the _______ (边) of the road.4.We sang and danced and really enjoyed _______ (我们).5.The first day of the week is ________ (星期日).6.Of all the runners, Tom ran _______ (快) .He was first past the finishing line.7.Over 1,500 languages are ________ (说) in the world.8.There's a small man-made ________ (岛) in the middle of the lake.9.There’re four _______ (一刻) in an hour.10.Students should stop _______ (谈话) when class begins.七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)The United States, Great Britain (1)______(take) the war on Iraq (伊拉克) in late March 2003. Thousands of people died in the war. And many…A four-year-old girl (2)______(lie) in the arms of a doctor. She (3)______ just (3)______(lose) her mother. Her pink clothes are full of blood.Every day we see pictures like this on our televisions. We see Iraqi (伊拉克的) children (4)______(beg) for food and water from American and British soldiers as they move through towns and cities towards the capital, Baghdad (巴格达). We see these children following their parents, carrying bags as they (5)______(escape) from their homes in Baghdad.“Dad, why are the Americans fighting against us? Are we going to be killed?” asks the son of Abu Singar. Abu finds it hard (6)______(explain) this war to his eight-year-old son.He tries to make him (7)______(feel) safe by saying, “The bombs (炸弹) are far away from us. We (8)______(be) all right.” In Baghdad, parents give their children sleeping pills to try and let them escape from the sound of bombs. And all the schools (9)______(close).Now things are worse, and the war (10)______(make) it impossible to count the number who are hungry, sick, hurt or even dead.九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.We are sure Hong Kong be even better tomorrow.
2.The pot was made hundreds of years ago.
3.这些外套要么应是太大,要么应是太小。
4.刚才我母亲不在家,她去买东西。
5.上学期约翰不努力学习,所以落后了。
答案:六、单词拼写& 1.eighth 2.decided 3.sides 4.ourselves 5.Sunday 6.fastest 7.spoken 8.island 9.quarters 10.talking七、动词应用&&& 1.took 2.is lying 3.has, lost 4.begging 5.escape 6.to explain 7.feel 8.are going to be 9.are closed 10.makes九、翻译&&&& 1.我们相信香港的明天会更好。&& 2.这个壶是数百年前制作的。3.These coats are either too big or too small. 4.My mother wasn't at home just now. She went shopping .5.Last term John didn't study hard, so he fell behind.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(5))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.Bruce is _______ (不舒服) ill , so he can’t go to school today .2.He lives on the _______ (二十) floor . He uses a lift to go up and down.3.I don't think that thick dictionary is _______ (她的).4.China has the _______ (大) population in the world .5.The books _______ (写) by Mr White are very interesting .6.I’m not _______ (饥饿 ) , but I’m a little thirsty .7.Alice has _______ (旅行) in many places since she came to China .8.The old man lives by himself, so he feels _______ (孤独的) sometimes .9.In one day, people have to find food for over 370,000 _______ (嘴) more .10.Our _______ (知识) of the universe is growing all the time .七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)2.26-meter-tall Yao Ming (1)______(make) his NBA debut (初次登台) on October 23, 2002 and got 6 points for the Houston Rockets in the game. The next day, he got 13 points (得分)in another game.Most people think that Yao Ming is a born basketball player. But Yao said, “When you watch it on TV, it looks very easy. But when you (2)______(play) in the NBA, it is really not so easy.” He said that (3)______(join) the Houston Rockets was a new start and a new challenge. “I hope that through very hard work I can make everyone happy and help the Rockets (4)______(win) more games,” he said.Yao Ming (5)______(speak) some English. Both he and his teammates (6)______(understand) each other. They (7)______(not, think) there is a language problem. While Yao Ming faces this new challenge, the people of Houston (8)______(show) great interest in him and they hope Yao Ming (9)______(bring)new energy (活力) to the Rockets. The team has started having lessons (10)______(learn)more about China, and many people who work for the Rockets have learned to speak some Chinese.九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.He had unhappy face but a happy heart.
2.If you knock into someone by mistake, say “I’m sorry”.
3.你到底是从哪里搞到它的?
4.询问别人年龄是不礼貌的。
5.昨天晚上除小明去了电影,我们也都去了。
答案:六、单词拼写&&&& 1.terribly 2.twentieth 3.hers 4.largest 5.written 6.hungry 7.travelled 8.lonely&& 9.mouths 10.knowledge七、动词应用&&&& 1.made 2.are playing 3.joining 4.(to)win 5.speaks 6.can understand 7.don’t think 8.have shown 9.will bring 10.to learn九、翻译&&& 1.他脸上阴沉沉的,心中却喜滋滋的。2.如果你错误的撞到某个人,应说“对不起”。& 3.Where on earth did you get it?4.It’s not polite to ask how old they are.5.Yesterday evening we went to the cinema besides Xiaoming.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(6))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.Nearly eight ______(百)American soldiers have lost their lives since the war in Iraq broke out.2.What delicious food and what a nice ______(厨师)he is!3.Yesterday John got up so late that he ______(急忙)to school without having breakfast.4.He bought a ______(旧)computer for only 500 yuan.5.I ______(相信)the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing will be a great success.6.After hard raining, Paul jumped much ______(远)than he did last term.7.My uncle is an unusual inspector. ______(小偷)are much afraid of him.8.This fossil may be over 2 million years old. It is worth ______(收集).9.Don’t worry. The children can look after ______(自己)for several hours.10.Mr Liu is a businessman. He often goes ______(国外).七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)One day Mr and Mrs Wilson and their children (1)______(begin) their holiday, and they (2)______(have) to be at the airport at eleven forty in the morning. “It (3)______(take) us half an hour to get there in the car,” Mr Wilson said, “so we all have to be ready by eleven o’clock. Nobody (4)______(be)& late. ”At ten minutes to eleven they were still all running around doing things, except Mrs Wilson. She (5)______(sit) quietly on a chair in the garden (6)______(enjoy) the sun. Her husband and children (7)______(surprise) that she (8)______(not, be) in a hurry.When they sat in the car, Mrs Wilson said to them, “Well, I (9)______(know) that this was go&ing to happen, so before I went to bed last night, I moved all the clocks ahead twenty minutes.So now we can go to the airport quietly without (10)______(worry) about being late.”九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.No matter how difficult the experiment is, I’ll never give up working on it.
2.During his first visit to Europe, Premier Wen Jiabao went on a special trip to a small town in Germany.
3.每天十一点十五分。汤姆进入电梯上到十二楼。
4.这药每日服三次,你很快就会好的。
5.印度的人口比日本的人口多多了。
答案:六、单词拼写&& 1.hundred 2.cook 3.hurried 4.used/second-hand 5.believe 6.farther 7.Thieves 8.collecting& 9.themselves 10.abroad七、动词应用&&& 1.were going to begin 2.had 3.will take 4.should be 5.was sitting6.enjoying 7.were surprised 8.wasn’t 9.knew 10.worrying九、翻译1.不管这项试验有多么困难,我决不会放弃努力。2.温家宝总理(Premier)在首次访问欧洲期间,去德国的一个小镇做了一次特殊旅行。3.At a quarter past eleven every day, Tom enters the lift and goes to the twelfth floor.4.Take this medicine three times a day, and you’ll be all right soon.5.The population of India is much bigger than that of Japan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(7))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.The Great Wall will stop the wind from ______(吹) the earth away.2.Would you please say it again more______(慢)?3.As we know, a ______(外国人) is a person coming from another country.4.It’s raining ______(外边), you’d better take a raincoat.5.The ______(图书管理员) are all very busy lending the books to students to read now.6.I’m very ______(渴), but there is not water in the bottle.7.The plates are ______ (在……下面)the sea and continents. They always keep moving.8.Joan felt ______(兴趣) in music.9.Our teacher told us some good ______(建议) on how to learn English well.10.─Do you know what the Chinese call their ______(国) flag?& ─Yes, they call it the five-star red flag.七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)Scientists have always wanted to know more about the other world in space., They have looked at it through telescopes(望远镜) and in this way they (1)______(find) out a lot. They know many facts about the moon. For example, they know how big it is and how far away it is. But they want to know more about it. The only way (2) ______(find) out more is to send men to me moon. Then they (3) ______(know) all about it.The moon is about 184,090 kilometres away from the earth. A plane (4) ______(not, fly) to the moon because there is no air above 240 kilometres in space. But there is something that can fly even when there is no air. This is a rocket(火箭).[来源:中.考.资.源.网]I’m sure that you will ask, “How (5) ______ a rocket (5) ______(fly)?” If you want to know, please get a balloon(气球) and blow it up, until it is quite big. (6) ______(not, tir) up the balloon, but let it (7) ______(go). The balloon will fly into the air very quickly. The air inside the balloon tries to get out. It (8) ______(rush) out through the neck of the balloon and this pushes the balloon in&to the air.This is how a rocket varies, It (9) ______(make) of metal. The metal must not be heavy but it must be very strong, there is gas inside the rocket which is heated. When it rushes out of the end of the rocket, the rocket is pushed up into the air.Rockets can fly out into space. Rockets with men inside them have already reached the moon. Several rockets without men inside them have been sent to the other world much farmer away. One day rockets may be able to (10) ______(go) anywhere in space.九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.I look forward to meeting you.
2.None of the artists know what to do.
3.老师说地球绕着太阳转。
4.这听起来像有趣的事。
5.在两周后工作能完成。
答案:六、单词拼写1.blowing 2.slowly 3.foreigner 4.outside 5.librarians&6.thirsty 7.beneath 8.interested 9.advice 10.national七、动词应用 1.have found 2.to find 3.will know 4.can’t fly 5.does, fly 6.Don’t tie 7.go 8.rushes 9.is made 10.go九、翻译&& 1.我盼望与你相见。&& 2.画家中没有人知道该做什么。3.The teacher said that the earth goes around the sun.&& 4.That sounds like fun.5.The work can be finished in two weeks.(2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(8))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.We should brush our______(牙齿)twice a day.2.He told the children to keep ______(安静).3.I have at _______(至少)five good friends in the town.4.They are on a ______(友好)visit to Canada now.5.The doctor advised him to give up ______(吸烟).6.Our school ______(赢)them 62-58.7.His mother was worried about his _______(安全).8.English has become very useful in the ______(现代的)world.9.We need to have some fruit and ______(蔬菜)every day to keep healthy.10.The teacher often ______(鼓励)us to study hard.七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)He came again the next day and worked until it was time to leave. His name was Jerry. He was 12 and (1)______(be) at the Children’s Home since he was only four. I thought of him. He was honest. For example, the handle (柄) of the ax (斧) (2) ______(break) one day. Jerry said the Children’s Home (3) ______(mend) it. I handed him some money (4) ______(pay) for it. He wouldn’t take the money. “I(5) ______(pay) for it, mama. I broke it. I (6) ______(not, hit) the wood in the right place.”“But Jerry, no one (7) ______(hit) the wood in the right place all the time. And it was a weak handle. I’ll speak to the seller.” It was only then that he would take the money.Another thing about Jerry was that he would do those little but helpful things. The things would not be badly needed but would make life so much easier. For example, he found a hole near the fireplace. “I’ll put some wood in the hole, mama. Then when a sudden storm comes up, you (8) ______(stay) warm.”One cold day, Jerry sat close by me near the fire. We watched the fire (9) ______(bum). He suddenly talked of something he had never talked of before. “You look like my mother, especially next to the fire”“But you were four, Jerry, when you came (10) ______(live) at the Children’s Home. Do you still remember your mother?”九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.Her mother stopped her from going swimming in the rivers in summer.
2.I had never heard such a wonderful piece of music before.
3.直到九月我们才上学。
4.一位名叫Martin的男生刚从学校毕业。
5.世界上许多国家的人都讲英语。
答案:六、单词拼写1.teeth 2.quiet 3.least 4.friendly 5.smoking6.beat 7.safety 8.modern 9.vegetables 10.encourages七、动词应用1.had been 2.broke 3.would mend 4.to pay 5.shall/will pay 6.didn’t hit 7.hits 8.can stay 9.bum 10.to live九、翻译1.夏天她的妈妈阻止她去河里游泳。2.以前,我从未听过如此美妙的音乐。3.We won’t go to school until September.4.A boy called Martin has just finished school for the last time.5.English is spoken in many countries in the world.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(9))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.______(冬季) is one of the four seasons of the year.2.December 25 is ______(圣诞节) Day.3.He joined the party two years ago and he has been a party ______(成员) for two years.4.Summer ______(假期) will begin in July.5.John was ill and was taken to ______ (医院)at once.6.The doctor told him not to worry and he would get well after he took ______(药).7.Most of Jim’s ______ (科目)are good except maths.8.The ______ (外宾)from foreign countries have come to visit our school.9.Beijing is the ______ (首都)of China.10.______ (赶快)up, or you’ll miss the early bus.七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)Once upon a time, some children (1)______(play) at seaside when they found a turtle (海龟). They began to beat the turtle. Just at that time, a young man came and said to them, “Stop!” The children ran away quickly. The turtle was very thankful and said, “Thanks for your kindness. I really would like (2)______(invite) you to a wonderful place now.”The young man (3)______(ride) on the back of the turtle and (4)______(take) to the secret palace in the sea. When he arrived at the palace. He was very surprised and said to the turtle, “What a nice palace!” To thank him, the king of the turtles gave him a very big dinner. He (5)______never (5)______(see) such a dinner before. He received a warn welcome there and was very pleased with everything.After dinner, the king of the turtles said, “I (6)______(give) you two boxes, went back to the sea you can open only one.” “You mustn’t open both. (7)______(not, forget) it!” the turtle warned him. “All right. I will open only one,” the young man promised . At this time, a large wave sent him out of the sea.After he (8)______(be) back home, he opened the bigger one of the two boxes. To his surprise the box was full of gold. “My God!” he cried, “I’m a rich man now.” Then he thought, “Things in the other box must be expensive, too.” He (9)______(can’t wait) any longer. He broke his promise and opened the other box. As soon as he opened it, he became an old man. His hair turned white. His face looked like an old man over eighty years old. It all happened in a moment. He was sorry for what he (10)______(do), but it was too late.九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.I hope everything goes well .
2.He’s always trying out new ideas.
3.当别人遇到麻烦时,不要嘲笑他们。
4.魏华已经派人去请医生了。
5.你什么时候收到吉姆的来信的?
答案:六、单词拼写1.winter 2.Christmas 3.member 4.holidays 5.hospital 6.medicine 7.subjects 8.foreigners 9.capital& 10.Hurry七、动词应用1.were playing 2.to invite 3.rode 4.was taken 5.had, seen&6.am going to give 7.Don’t forget 8.was 9.could’t wait 10.did九、翻译&& 1.我希望一切顺利。&& 2.他总是尝试一些新的想法。3.Don’t laugh at others when they’re in trouble .&& 4.Wei Hua has sent for a doctor.5.When did you hear from Jim?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(10))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.September 10th& is ______(教师) Day.2You look ______(疲劳). Please have a rest.<puters are widely used in the&&&&&&&& (现代的)world.4.&&&&&&& (吃) too much sugar is bad for your health.5.______(四月) is the month after March.6.If you are________ (有空) tomorrow, will you go shopping with me?7.When we arrived, the meeting had been________ (开始) for fifteen minutes.8.The new shop has been ________ (营业) for at least one month.9.Some of them are ________ (离开) for Shanghai. Shall we see them off at the station?10.Autumn is my favourite&&&&&& (季节).七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)When you laugh, you (1)______(open) your mouth and show your teeth, The healthier those teeth are, the happier you look. Why is that?It’s& because your teeth are important in many ways. If you take care of them, they’ll help to take care of you. Strong, healthy teeth help you (2)______(eat) the right food to help you grow. They also help you speak clearly.You can take care of your teeth by (3)______(do) like these:(4)______(brush) your teeth twice a dayDafter breakfast and before bedtime. If you can, brush after lunch or after eating sweet cakes. Brush all of your teeth, not just the front ones. Spend some time on the teeth along the sides and in the back.Take your time while (5)______(brush). Spend& at least 3 minutes each time you brush. Be sure your toothbrush is soft. Ask your parent (6)______(help) you get a new toothbrush every three months.Learn how to floss (用牙线清理) your teeth, which is a very important way (7)______(keep) them healthy.It feels strange when you do it at first, but soon you’ll get used to (8)______(do) it. The floss gets rid of food that(9)______(hide) between your teeth.Brushing and flossing (10)______(keep) your teeth healthy. You also need to care about what you eat and drink. Eat many fruits and vegetables and drink water instead of drinks.九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.Don’t be angry with him. He’s an eight-year-old boy after all.
2.Jack is so young that he can’t join the army.
3.为了这次考试,我必须复习一下上周的功课。
4.那个男孩从自行车上摔下来,倒在了地上。
5.你能在这里多呆几天吗?
答案:六、单词拼写1.Teachers’ 2.tired 3.modern 4.Eating 5.April 6.free 7.on 8.open 9.leaving 10.season七、动词应用1.will open 2.(to)eat 3.doing 4.Brush 5.brushing&6.to help 7.to keep 8.doing 9.is hidden 10. keep九、翻译&&&& 1.别生他的气,毕竟他只是一个八岁的孩子。& 2.杰克太小,不能参军。3.I must go over my last week’s lessons for the exam. 4.The boy fell off his bike and lay on the ground.5.Can you stay here for a few more days?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(11))六、单词拼写(共10小题,计5分)根据句意和括号中的汉语提示填上句中所缺的单词。1.Spring ______(来) after winter.2.The students are busy ______(做) their lessons.3.I met an old friend of ______(我的) yesterday.4.You must write ______(小心地).5.Today is Thursday. It’s the ______(第五) day of the week.6.Are they building any ______(图书馆) in the new city?7.When the traffic ______(停止), you can cross the road.8.My aunt gave me a nice bike ______(在) the evening of my birthday.9.This tree is the ______(最高) of the three.10.We should give our ______(生命) for our country.七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)Young people are often unhappy when they are with their parents. They say that their parents (1)______(not, understand) them. They often think their parents are too strict with them, and they (2)______ never(2)______(give) a free hand.Parents often find it difficult (3)______(win) their children’s trust and they seem to forget how they themselves felt when they were young.For example, young people like to do things without much thinking. It’s one of their ways to show that they grow up and they (4)______(do) with any difficult things. Older people worry more easily. Most of them plan things ahead and don’t like their plans to (5)______(change).When you want your parents to let you (6)______(do) something, you (7)______(have) better success if you ask before you really start doing it.Young people often make their parents angry by clothes they want, the music they enjoy and something else. But they don’t mean to cause any trouble. They just feel that in this way they (8)______(can, cut) off from the old people’s world and they want to make a new culture of their own. And if their parents don’t like their music or clothes or their manner of speech, the young people feel very unhappy.Sometimes you even don’t want your parents to say “Yes” to what you do. You want to stay at home alone and do what you like.If you plan to control(控制)your life, you’d better (9)______(win) your parents over and try (10)______(get) them to understand you. If your parents see that you have high sense of responsibility(责任感), they will certainly give you the right to do what you want to do.九、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1.Stay here and don’t walk about, or you’ll get lost.
2.Don’t laugh at others when they are in trouble.
3.孩子们在忙着装饰圣诞树。
4.请别在课堂上做鬼脸。
5.请躺到床上,让我来给你检查一下。
答案:六、单词拼写1.comes 2.doing 3.mine 4.carefully 5.fifth 6.libraries 7.stops 8.on 9.highest 10.lives七、动词应用1.don’t understand 2.are, given 3.to win 4.can do 5.be changed 6.do 7.will have 8.can be cut 9.win 10.to get九、翻译&& 1.留在这儿别乱走,否则你会迷路的。&& 2.别在别人处于困境时嘲笑他们。3.The children are busy decorating the Christmas trees.&& 4.Please don’t make faces in class.5.Please lay on the bed and let me look you over.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(12))五、综合填空(共10空,计10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容填空,并根据需要,确定所填词数及其形式。Now many middle school students have got a mobile phone. Because a lot of parents thi&nk(1)&&&&& their children have mobile phones, it is (2)&&&&& for their parents to keep in touch with their children at any time. If a child is in (3)&&&&& or lost, they can help him or her in time. But some teachers don’t (4)&&&&&& it is a good idea for students to carry mobile phones to schools. They say students depend too much on them. For example, if they forget some&thing, they may phone home and tell their parents to (5)&&&&&& it to school. Some other teachers say students should not have mobile phones at school because some students send short&&& (6)&&&&&& or play games and don't listen to the teachers carefully in class. These make teachers feel (7)&&&&&& and they are bad for studying. So mobile phones have become a (8)&&&&& for mid&dle schools. Many teachers think it’s not& (9) to bring them to school. Some middle schools have banned(禁止) students from (10)&&&&& mobile phones during school hours.六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)On April 19, we (1)______(tell) to leave school and stay at home because of a new disease (2)______( call) SARS. We started an unusual holiday. It’s not very nice for us (3)______(stay) at home all day. I think going to school is much better than staying at home, although our classes are sometimes boring. It would be good to see my classmates because I started to miss them so much.After two weeks, my parents (4)______(take) me to the Great Wall. I felt happy when I was able to be outside again. It was not crowded there because few people (5)______(leave) their houses.My school had asked me to do a special job during this unusual holiday. Every day I phoned ten of my classmates and asked them (6)______(take) their temperature. I also asked them if they (7)______(do) their homework. Then I gave the information to our teacher. This (8)______(be) a lot of fun. I had never made so many phone calls to my classmates before.It’s the end of the month now. Nobody knows how long this holiday will last. When we (9)______(go) back to school, I hope everything (10)______(return) to normal, and SARS will never come back again.答案:五、综合填空1. if/when 2. easy/easier 3. trouble/danger/difficulty 4. think/believe& 5. bring/send& 6. messages& 7. angry/unhappy/sad& 8. problem& 9. right/necessary& 10. carrying/using/having六、动词应用&1. were told &2. called&3. to stay& 4. took&5. were leaving&&6. to take 7. had done&& 8. was&&9. go &10. will return&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(二))五、综合填空(共10空,计10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容填空,并根据需要,确定所填词数及其形式。Students learn their lessons in class. They sit in the classroom (1)______ to the teacher. This is a way of learning. Is this the (2)______ way for students to learn? Of course not. There is an&other way to learn. That is students can teach themselves. For (3)______, if you cannot remember something when you are doing your homework, what will you do? You can look at your book to (4)______the answer.How to teach yourself? The first thing you must do is reading. Read something you are (5)______ in, or you have to read. The second is that you must ask yourself questions. A clever student is usually& (6)______ at asking questions. The third is to answer the questions yourself by (7)______ hard, by reading books, and sometimes by asking (8)______ people. These are the ways of teaching yourself. If you keep doing (9)______ these for a long time, you are sure to have great (10)______ in your study.六、动词应用(共10小题,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)Once upon a time, some children (1)______(play) at seaside when they found a turtle (海龟). They began to beat the turtle. Just at that time, a young man came and said to them, “Stop!” The children ran away quickly. The turtle was very thankful and said, “Thanks for your kindness. I really would like (2)______(invite) you to a wonderful place now.”The young man (3)______(ride) on the back of the turtle and (4)______(take) to the secret palace in the sea. When he arrived at the palace. He was very surprised and said to the turtle, “What a nice palace!” To thank him, the king of the turtles gave him a very big dinner. He (5)______never (5)______(see) such a dinner before. He received a warn welcome there and was very pleased with everything.After dinner, the king of the turtles said, “I (6)______(give) you two boxes, went back to the sea you can open only one.” “You mustn’t open both. (7)______(not, forget) it!” the turtle warned him. “All right. I will open only one,” the young man promised . At this time, a large wave sent him out of the sea.After he (8)______(be) back home, he opened the bigger one of the two boxes. To his surprise the box was full of gold. “My God!” he cried, “I’m a rich man now.” Then he thought, “Things in the other box must be expensive, too.” He (9)______(can’t wait) any longer. He broke his promise and opened the other box. As soon as he opened it, he became an old man. His hair turned white. His face looked like an old man over eighty years old. It all happened in a moment. He was sorry for what he (10)______(do), but it was too late.八、翻译(共5小题,计10分)将下列英语句子译成汉语,汉语句子译成英语。1. We believe that our good wishes will come true.
2. Teachers are trying their best to stop the students from going to the internet ca&fes(网吧).
3. 这个电视剧是根据一个真实的故事改编的。
4. 滨州是如此的美丽,每年都吸引了大量的游客。
5. 保护环境是我们的职责。
答案:五、综合填空1. listening&& 2. only/ single& 3. example/ instance& 4. find/ get 5. interested& 6. Good& 7. thinking/ working&& 8. other& 9. like/all&& 10. success/ achievements/ results六、动词应用1. were playing& 2. to invite& 3. rode& 4. was taken& 5. had, seen& 6. am going to give& 7. Don’t forget& 8. was& 9. couldn’t wait& 10. did八、翻译& 1. 我们相信美好的愿望一定会成为现实。& 2. 老师们在尽力阻止学生进网吧。3. This TV play is based on a true story.&& 4. Binzhou is so beautiful that it attracts large numbers of visitors /tourists/ travellers every year.&& 5. It’s our duty to protect our environment.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2011年山东省中考英语模拟试题(一))文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语完形填空题 的文章

随机推荐