请求各位高手,能帮我找几篇英语高手自我介绍...

懂英语的高手们请近来帮我翻译一个英语自我介绍._百度知道
懂英语的高手们请近来帮我翻译一个英语自我介绍.
上好,也希望我们可以成为朋友.就介绍到这里,我今年23岁.我来自于洮南.这学期将由我和你们共同学习英语.我希望,希望懂行的朋友帮助我一下,我是你们新的英语老师,这学期的你们可以拿出你们的最佳状态来与我共同完成这学期的英语课程.希望你们会喜欢我,我很高兴见到你们.首先介绍一下我自己. 我的名字叫KITTY,现在开始上课. 就是这个
提问者采纳
Fm your new English teacher早上好,所以以上翻译为口语化的翻译)麻烦采纳,我今年23岁.我来自于洮南. My name is Kitty,这学期的你们可以拿出你们的最佳状态来与我共同完成这学期的英语课程. I hope I can finish this English course together with your best study consideration, lets all. 就介绍到这里;s me to teach you English this term,谢谢. 我的名字叫KITTY. 希望你们会喜欢我,也希望我们可以成为朋友. And I also hope you can like me and we can become friends. 这学期将由我和你们共同学习英语. It&#39, twenty-three years old. 我希望,我是你们新的英语老师, from Taonan. Now let&#39. (由于感觉你的介绍是用于口语形式表达. Nice to meet you. I&#39,我很高兴见到你们.首先介绍一下我自己. Good morning,现在开始上课. That&#39
其他类似问题
英语自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&& 查看话题
自己写的英文自我介绍,求高手帮忙看看
简历内容很少,经历也不怎么样,不要笑
求高手帮忙改改,谢谢!!
& && &&&Good morning, my name is A. It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I am 26 years old, born in Hubei province. I graduated from Wuhan textile university in june, 2010, and received my bachelor degree. I was admitted to Jiangnan university master degree of textile engineering in 2011. My research direction is eco-dyeing and finishing technology.
& && && &&&In college, I actively participated in various social activities. I had served as member of class organization, and organized many public activities, such as coming to visit the old people in the nursing homes, dedicating love to the orphanage children. Thanks to these experiences, I really have made a great progress on my ability of organization, teamwork and even the communicational skills.
& && && & During postgraduate stage, I have been active in researching the subject as well as deepened the study of professional knowledge, during which three dissertation were published and one of which was done in English. In addition, I assisted one undergraduate to finish his graduate thesis. These experiences reinforced my ability to scientific research.
& && && & I am applying the research assistant position in your company. I am confident that I am qualified for the job.
& && && &That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
英文简历中自我评价-----珍藏版&&
Mature,dynamic and honest.
思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。
Excellent ability of systematical management.
有极强的系统管理能力。
Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.
能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.
需要有能力及适应力强的人。
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
个性稳重、具高度责任感。
Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.
能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。
Bright,aggressive applicants.
反应快、有进取心的应聘者。
Ambitious attitude essential.
有雄心壮志。
Initiative,independent and good communication skill.
积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。
Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.
愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。
Willing to assume responsibilities.
应聘者须勇于挑重担。
Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。
Energetic,fashion-minded person.
精力旺盛、思想新潮。
With a pleasant mature attitude.
开朗成熟。
Strong determination to succeed.
有获得成功的坚定决心。
Strong leadership skills.
有极强的领导艺术。
Ability to work well with others.
能够同他人一道很好地工作。
Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.
上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。
The ability to initiate and operate independently.
有创业能力,并能独立地从业。
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。
Be highly organized and effecient.
工作很有条理,办事效率高。
Willing to learn and progress.
肯学习进取。
Good presentation skills.
有良好的表达能力。
Positive active mind essential.
有积极、灵活的头脑。
Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。
善于同各种人员打交道。
Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision。
有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。
Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.
年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。
Good people management and communication skills. Team player.
有良好的人员管理和交际能力。能在集体中发挥带头作用。
Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作。
Be elegant and with nice personality.
举止优雅、个人性格好。
With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
有良好的管理艺术和组织能力。
The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好、学习能力优、事业心强和身体棒。
Having good and extensive social connections.
具有良好而广泛的社会关系。
Being active, creative and innonative is a plus.
思想活跃、有首创和革新精神尤佳。& &
With good analytical capability.
有较强的分析能力
这些可能对你有用
:hand: Good morning, Mr. and Mrs.
My name is ABC. It is my honor to have the opportunity for this interview. (I am 26 years old, born in Hubei province.面试官不关心你的年龄和籍贯,而是你的优势) I graduated from Wuhan textile university in June, 2010, and got my bachelor degree. I was admitted to Jiang-Nan university for master degree of textile engineering in 2011(two thousand eleven). My research focus is eco-dyeing and finishing technology(检查专业的英文翻译).
In college, I actively participated in various social activities. I had served as a member of class organization, and organized many public activities, such as coming to visit the old people in nursing homes, dedicating love to the orphanage children. Thanks to these experiences, I have made great progress on my organizing ability, teamwork and some communicative skills.
As a graduate student, I focused on the researching subject, and deepened the professional knowledge with three papers being published and one in English. In addition, I guided one undergraduate to finish his graduate thesis. These experiences reinforced my ability to scientific research. (你的优势要与你投递简历的公司的需要相关)
I apply for the position of research assistant. I believe that I am qualified for the job.
Thank you for giving me the chance. 感觉写的很生硬 ,很生猛 。 Good morning, my name is A. It is my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I am 26 years old, born in Hubei province. I graduated from Wuhan Textile University in June, 2010, and received my Bachelor degree. Then I was admitted to Jiangnan University for the Master degree of textile engineering in 2011. My research direction is eco-dyeing and finishing technology.
& && && && &During my university life, I actively participated in various social activities. I ever served as a member of the cadre, and organized many public activities, such as visiting the old in nursing homes, and taking care of orphanage children. Thanks to these experiences, I really have made great progress in my ability of organization, teamwork and even the communication skills.
& && && &&&During my postgraduate stage, I have been active in researching the subject as well as going further in the study of professional knowledge. So far my three dissertation have been published, one of which was in English. In addition, I assisted one undergraduate to finish his graduate thesis. These experience reinforced my ability to scientific research.
& && && &&&I am applying the research assistant position in your company. I am confident that I am qualified for the job.
& && && & That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
主要是在你写的基础上帮你改了些用词和橘子构造,希望对你有帮助~加油哦~!祝好运^_^ communicational skills ?
没有这种说法的,communication skills。 : Originally posted by goodwyh at
Good morning, Mr. and Mrs.
My name is ABC. It is my honor to have the opportunity for this interview. (I am 26 years old, born in Hubei province.面试官不关心你的年龄和籍贯,而是你的优势) I graduated ... 这个比较不错。 有高手相助的文章就顺口多了。 1. &经历也不怎么样&, 就别写自我介绍, 单用简历即可
2. 如果要坚持写,自我介绍须和简历相辅相成
3. 简历和,自我介绍专供雇主阅读,必须以雇主要求为第一,不能写在最后
4. LZ 原稿丝毫不提雇主要求,如想一信通用,就大错特错!!
5. &绿色有机化学& 最近产生诺贝尔奖得主,比用纺织打头强得多
& & /9390-nobel-prize-awarded-green-chemistry.html
& & &I am an environmentally conscious self-starter. My BS is in Green Chemistry.&&My Masters thesis advisors and I fully intend on making the dyeing and finishing of textiles less taxing on the environment.&
& &外国公司/研究院对中国绿色化学进展了解甚少,无论如何得面试你一探究竟 &Chronological Resume& 履历表:
&&http://www.jeffthecareercoach.co ... -resume-sample-two/
&Functional Resume& 履历表:
/library/samples/blresumefunctional.htm
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
广告投放请联系QQ: &
违规贴举报删除请联系邮箱: 或者 QQ:8835100
Copyright &
eMuch.net, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有一篇英语自我介绍,高手们帮我看下有没有病句之类的吧~礼拜天就要用了Good morningtoday i'm honoured to have this opportunity to introduce to you about myselfmy name is liushen ,I am a lovely girl ,i was born in qingdao ,and i love qingdao3 years ago ,i w_百度作业帮
一篇英语自我介绍,高手们帮我看下有没有病句之类的吧~礼拜天就要用了Good morningtoday i'm honoured to have this opportunity to introduce to you about myselfmy name is liushen ,I am a lovely girl ,i was born in qingdao ,and i love qingdao3 years ago ,i went to jinan ,now ,as a graduate of the e-professional students ,i would not found a job suitable for me ,i think i still need some studying to improve my quality in my spare time ,i have a lot of hobbiesi love to listen music,and like to read books as welli have a harmony familymy father and mother are relax and enjoy their retirementMy parents can fully understand mewhen i make mistakes ,they always devote all their attention to instructing me i love them as they love methat's me
修改的地方我会做标注,你自己看要不要用Good morningtoday i'm honoured to have this opportunity to introduce to you about myself(这句话有点怪,不过我暂时想不出怎么改,就把today放到句子的最后边把,不然有中国式英语的嫌疑)my name is liushen ,I am a lovely girl ,i was born in qingdao ,and i love qingdao(地名人名要大写,改成Liushen和Qingdao)(在这里加上:I spent all my life in Qingdao,until three years ago 接上你下别写的,这样比较连贯)3 years ago ,i went to jinan(同上,首字母大写) (写上你去济南干什么了,比如说I spent three academic years in XXX university,it was a wonderful experience.之类的).(另起一句)Now ,as a graduate of the e-professional students (不知道e-professional 你要是说网络专家之类的可以说IT expert) ,i couldn't (wouldn't 改成couldn't) find (found 改成find,不用重复过去是)a job that suits my interests( suitable for me 改成suits my interests比较通顺),i think i still need to work harder(some studying 改成 to work harder)to improve myself (my quality 改成myself,quality 一词真的没法表达什么)i(所有I要大写,另外我把in my spare time给删了,没什么用,加了'also')also have a lot of hobbiesi love to listen to(加to) music (可以加上你喜欢什么音乐比如说 especially...jazz阿 rock 阿 R&B阿都可以),and as well as reading.i have a harmony family (我知道你想说什么,但是一般英文里没有这一说,你想写就把harmony 变成harmonious,语法错误.)(全删了,这句比较不通顺.我自己编了一点点,不过退休的老人做的一般都是这些事吧?)My parents are retired and they love to just relax and have fun with their friends.(也全删了)My parents are sweet and they love me very much.They forgive the mistakes i made and they always give me undivided attention and would always help me solve problems i encounter in life.I cherish the little things in my life and sometimes I feel I'm such a lucky person to be able to love my parents and receive love from them!Thank you.鞠躬,下台.
I could not find a job suitable to me.
I need some study to improve my ability.
We are a harmonious family.
Good morning today i'm honoured to have this opportunity to introduce to you about myself(这句话有点怪,不过我暂时想不出怎么改,就把today放到句子的最后边把,不然有中国式英语的嫌疑) my name is liushen , I am a lovely girl , i was bor...
您可能关注的推广回答者:我是一个大四学生,马上要到一个涉外企业面试,但不知英语自我介绍怎么写才算规范,请各位高手帮帮我_百度知道
我是一个大四学生,马上要到一个涉外企业面试,但不知英语自我介绍怎么写才算规范,请各位高手帮帮我
我是一个大四学生,马上要到一个涉外企业面试,但不知英语自我介绍怎么写才算规范,请各位高手帮帮我
我有更好的答案
网上下几篇看看``我们在这里也不好说。关键是我介绍自己的强项吧。
其他类似问题
英语自我介绍的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁