22 套TPO 能发给我的吗?拜托了!!! 我的邮箱Dkudde@163....

求托福tpo模考软件!拜托了,只要软件,不要什么下载地址啊。我就要考了,来不及了!求各位大神帮忙!_百度知道
求托福tpo模考软件!拜托了,只要软件,不要什么下载地址啊。我就要考了,来不及了!求各位大神帮忙!
请发到邮箱
多谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我有更好的答案
有时间的话就准备一下吧但不要过俯单碘竿鄢放碉虱冬僵度依赖,还是基础比较重要。考前你可以做做模考,我也给你发了。祝你考到好成绩 已发,邮箱是126的 你那天考试
谢谢!!!!!!!!万分感谢!!但是你发的是哪个邮箱,是么?我真的没有收到,能重新发么?
其他类似问题
tpo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线时间157 小时经验值722 小站金币437 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
本科生, 积分 722, 距离下一级还需 178 积分
小站金币437
25小站金币
Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific solutions presented in reading passage.
The writing passage talks about three solutions to address the decline of Torreya. And in the listening passage, the professor considers that these three ways are not satisfactory solutions with the following reasons.
First, the passage writes that we can reesatablish Torreya in the same location in which it thrived for thousands of years which contradicted by professor. Because the microclimate where Torreya lived before is totally changed. It becomes dryer and warmer due to the global warming. Therefore, there is no survival condition for Torreya since it likes some cool and wet condition.
Secondly, the writing material\'s second option is to move Torreya to an entirely different location. However, the professor argued that this would cause some unpredictable consequence. For example, people once help another tree to locate in another place. Then, this kind of tree successfuly survived in this region and also caused the original trees died because it cannot compete with this kind of trees for some essential living factors.
Finally, the lecture also opposes the third option that preserve Torreya in research centers. The natural Torreya can resist some diseases because of genetically diversity. There are a large of number of Torrey in nature. So they can mutate and create some benifitial genes to resist diseases. In the contrast, only a few number of Torreya can plant in research centers. As a result, Torreya may do not have the ability to resist diseases if they live in lab.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
There is an old saying in China that a teacher even teaching one day can be considered as a father in the whole life which emphasized the importance and influence gived by a teacher. Someone argued that it is our friends who influenced us more instead of a teacher. For my personal review, I definitely disagree with this idea with the following reasons.
Teachers take a big role in educating children which naturally affects their lives than anyelse. They have some professional and excellent skills to teach students in order to let them know correct behavior and varity knowledge. Of course, these behavior and knowledge can influence students for a long time. For instance, when I was a young girl, I was afraid to solve math questions since I was always wrong. But my math teacher taught me some amazing methods and told me that failure is the mother of success so I should not be frustrating. After a few lessons, I confidently completed some math problems because my teacher always encouraged me. These professional measures to solve some academic problems and warming encouragement which can change us completely may not&&supply by friends.
Furthermore,&&most teachers always hold unqiue knowledge which can really influnce us in many aspects. In this sense, the teacher\'s influenitial role in shaping student\'s knowledge of scope cannot be adressed more. What\'s more, especially when we have some troubles, they can give us more different suggestions from lots of respects. Needless to say, there are only a few solutions can be come un with by our friends since their experience and knowlege limit their way to deal with troubles.
Last but not least,&&the time that our teacher companied with us is longer than our friends which determines who produced the more prolonged influence. As we all known, most of us will go to schoold one quarter of our life which means we can stay with teacher for such a long time. At the mean time, most of our friends will appear for a period of time and finally lost connection with us. On the contrary, not only our teacher themselves could company with us for about twenty years but also the knowlege they taught us and the good behavior they told us can influence us during our whole life.
In a nutshell, although it is essential for us to recept some ideas from our friends,&&most of the time we are influenced by our teacher rather than our friends.
在线时间1109 小时经验值5846 小站金币7743 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币7743
批改中、、、
APEC-------朴槿惠
在线时间1109 小时经验值5846 小站金币7743 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币7743
TPO小站感谢您的参与,小站写作王牌写作老师一米阳光happy给你做出点评:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
APEC-------朴槿惠
2015小站元宵灯谜活动
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
版块内容特色:专业托福老师免费为你查漏补缺,助你考前冲刺、勇夺高分!?——来小站就有这样的好事噢!只需花费少量小站金币,即可获得!除了批改之外,还有评语跟评分。心动了?那就赶快行动!
版块内容介绍:这里不仅提供小站王牌托福老师的免费作文批改服务,还会定期上线各种各样的考前写作冲刺活动,帮助考生在原有基础上不断提高,向满分冲刺!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&
小站论坛 版权所有 沪ICP备号
订阅最新机经
选择托福机经及考试日期进行预约,预约后机经将在考试前3-5天左右通过邮件和短信形式推送
请至少选择一个热门机经
康老师机经
你输入的手机号码不正确求托福TPO黄金阅读56篇!!这是我的邮箱 拜托了很急!!_百度知道
求托福TPO黄金阅读56篇!!这是我的邮箱 拜托了很急!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
已发送,请查收。发件人:yuxiang6238希望能帮上你~
发了一些不错的资料给你~希望对你有所帮助~
已发送,请查收。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
hotmail的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线时间146 小时经验值372 小站金币235 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
高中生, 积分 372, 距离下一级还需 128 积分
小站金币235
20小站金币
Talk about one way&&your personality has changed since you were a child. Use examples and details to explain your answer.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Children should be required to learn practical skills in school, such as cooking or personal finance, in addition to academic subjects.
The woman expresses her opinion about the university\'s plan. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
Explain how the example from the professpr\'s lecture illustrates irrational commitment.
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
Using points and examples of the mole, explain two different types of underground adaptation.
在线时间738 小时经验值3356 小站金币4195 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币4195
在线时间738 小时经验值3356 小站金币4195 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币4195
感谢您的参与,TPO小站口语王牌老师西林画晨为您做出以下点评::
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
版块内容特色:小站免费公开课,专业托福名师激情开讲。能力训练,点题冲分,尽在YY868686。
版块内容介绍:每周四晚,雯姐/jacky与你相约YY868686,为你苞丁解牛,揭密托福,剖析重点难点。大到考试趋势,小到话题思路,总有一款可以帮你成功杀T。
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&
小站论坛 版权所有 沪ICP备号
订阅最新机经
选择托福机经及考试日期进行预约,预约后机经将在考试前3-5天左右通过邮件和短信形式推送
请至少选择一个热门机经
康老师机经
你输入的手机号码不正确TPO1—21,拜托了啊,大神!!!邮箱_百度知道
TPO1—21,拜托了啊,大神!!!邮箱
提问者采纳
嗯,去邮箱看看