翻译词汇的技巧(上)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
科研工作者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
张春柏 汉译英
翻译词汇的技巧(上)
第​四​章​ ​ ​张​春​柏​ ​汉​译​英​ ​ ​翻​译​词​汇​的​技​巧​(​上​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢参考译文1:习近平随着时间的推移,赢回党内赞成,并获准在北京的精英清华大学工程研究。但是,与许多他的同胞“翻译公司”,翻译公司党的创始精英的子女,习近平打开宫廷生活在首都他的背部,并要求他的第一张贴在农村地区..参考译文2:时间在习近平设法赢回在党内,赞成并获准在北京的精英清华大学工程。但不像很多同学"翻译公司",翻译公司党的创始精英,习近平儿童转身宫廷生活在首都,并要求他在乡村地区的第一次担任...参考译文3:时间在习近平设法赢回在党内,赞成并获准在北京的精英清华大学工程。但不像很多同学"翻译公司",翻译公司党的创始精英,习近平儿童转身宫廷生活在首都,并要求他在乡村地区的第一次担任...参考译文4:在第十一次管理赢回赞成在党,并获准以研究工程在北京清华大学的精英。 但他不像许多同修「翻译公司」、《儿童翻译公司党的创始精英,席扬了法院生活在首都和请他在第一次贴出一个农村地区.语义参照:当她进来的时候,我正在写一封信
When she came in, I was sent a letterwhated
whatedincerasing
incerasingwe saw her enter th supermarket and buy herself a box of chocclate
我们看到她进入次超市,自己买一箱的chocclate你再工作中可以依靠他
You can rely on him and then worka plate of soup to peter
一盘的汤,彼得大饼,你就是个天生的贱人。
[object Object]Always thought he was strong, merely strongly loaded · · ·
一直以为他是强大的,只是强烈加载· · ·For a better visibility within the exhibitors listed by activity, different options are available to make
内活动所列出的参展更好的可视性,可以使不同的选项 Grain
 grain我必须要为你负责
I have to take responsibility for you绱ф??
绱P?berifying update package
berifying更新程序包培养
Train在罪恶与正义间游离
Crime and justice freeAol Instant Mess
Aol 即时信使Meet me halfway
见我一半there are three dolls in box
在框中有三个娃娃Practicing Internal Medicine Onboard the USNS COMFORT in the
板载USNS舒适执业内科积载图明天发送给你
Stowage plan to send to you tomorrow长沙雅彩布艺软装工作室
Cheung Sha ya color cloth Studio installed software人类始祖
APE毕竟,网购还是比不上亲身体验
正在翻译,请等待...i need more designs
我需要更多设计absoue attenuateur de pores
孔减速机zhis is ahang xin
zhis 是呼声报鑫They are made up of verbs followed by a suffix,meaning a person who does the work.
他们组成的动词后缀,意思的人做工作。?Hola
?Hola他们提供送货上门服务
They provide door-to-door delivery serviceOK!I'll put the football back
还行!我要回去把足球Short-term activists were accused of playing just such a role when they objected to a planned merger between MCI and Verizon, in favor of a sale of MCI at a higher price to Qwest.
短期活动分子被指控的发挥这种作用,当他们反对合并的计划之间MCI和Verizon、赞成售卖的MCI在更高的价格,获Qwest。这10个弓也用鳄鱼夹吗?
This 10 bow with alligator clip it?给我个回音 要崩溃了
Give me a response to the collapseasshold
asshold金翻译公司A4相框200个
Golden-yellow A4 photo frame 200Mark is now on pre-school or grade one?
标记现在幼稚园或等级一?乔治桑
正在翻译,请等待...Every room has a computer with special screen,almost as big as a cinema screen
每个室有一台计算机用特别屏幕,几乎一样大作为戏院屏幕最近查询:
从古代 stmes 一步步的简单工具开发各种复杂的、 准确的现代机器
This near my home in
In the name of friendship, in love with a person
英国国旗标志牌匾
与厂矿企业的很多业主都丰富、 功能强大
Try to think
Excellent, brilliant
Oh, I was wrong, we were very good friends, you trusted me, did not think I would tell lies, I'm sorry!
我等待看见您做处理
I wanted to find a wife今天,我听英语老师讲了有关中国翻译公司党腐败的问题。她的一席话,使我对翻译公司党有了一个全新的认识。这也引发了我的一个梦想。那就是在不久的将来,我要为祖国的发展尽一份力。然而,能使中国迅速的发展的是科学。所以我的梦想就是做一名科学家。为了祖国的繁荣,奋斗吧!!!的翻译:Today, I listen to the teacher in English Chinese translation company party corruption issues. Her remarks, to me in the translation companies with a whole new understanding of the party. This has also sparked a dream. That's in the near future, I will make the development part of the motherland. Ho 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
今天,我听英语老师讲了有关中国翻译公司党腐败的问题。她的一席话,使我对翻译公司党有了一个全新的认识。这也引发了我的一个梦想。那就是在不久的将来,我要为祖国的发展尽一份力。然而,能使中国迅速的发展的是科学。所以我的梦想就是做一名科学家。为了祖国的繁荣,奋斗吧!!!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Today, I listen to the teacher in English Chinese translation company party corruption issues. Her remarks, to me in the translation companies with a whole new understanding of the party. This has also sparked a dream. That's in the near future, I will make the development part of the motherland. Ho
Today, I listened to English teacher to say concerned the Chinese Translation Company Party corrupt problem.Her what one says, enable me to have a brand-new understanding to the translation company party.This has also initiated my dream.That will be in the near future, I will have for a motherland d
Today, I listen to the English teacher talk about the Chinese translation company party the issue of corruption. She was one of the translation company that has led me to a party with a new awareness. This has also created a dream. It is that in the near future for the development of the motherland,
Today, I listen to the teacher in English Chinese translation company party corruption issues. Her remarks, to me in the translation companies with a whole new understanding of the party. This has also sparked a dream. That's in the near future, I will make the development part of the motherland. HoEither party may terminate the contract, without satisfying the above time requirements, by giving a written notice to the other party in the event that the other party goes into liguidation either compulsorily, pr a receiver, administrator or administrative reciver is appointed in respect of the wh的翻译:方可以终止合同,但不符合上述要求的时间,书面通知另一方的事件的另一方进入液化或者强制、 公关接收机、 管理员或者行政 reciver 是委任的全部或任何部分的资产,或如果另一方,即属违反合同和西亚违反不已收到后三十天内补救写入通知规定设置描述指控的违反的详情。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Either party may terminate the contract, without satisfying the above time requirements, by giving a written notice to the other party in the event that the other party goes into liguidation either compulsorily, pr a receiver, administrator or administrative reciver is appointed in respect of the wh
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
任何一方均可终止合同,不符合上述时间要求发出书面通知,在事件的另一方,另一方成liguidation,要么强制,公关一个接收器,管理员或行政reciver在委任全部或任何部分资产,或者如果对方犯了重大违反合同和西亚德违反尚未收到书面通知,列明详情描述指称的违反之日起三十日内纠正后。
方可以终止合同,但不符合上述要求的时间,书面通知另一方的事件的另一方进入液化或者强制、 公关接收机、 管理员或者行政 reciver 是委任的全部或任何部分的资产,或如果另一方,即属违反合同和西亚违反不已收到后三十天内补救写入通知规定设置描述指控的违反的详情。
任一个团体也许终止合同,无需满足上述时间要求,通过给一个书面通知另一个党,在另一个党进入liguidation必修地情况下, pr接收器,管理员或行政reciver关于整体或它的财产的任何部分被任命,或者,如果另一个党做合同的一个实质性违犯和siad突破口未在三十天之内被补救在描述涉嫌的突破口的书面通知指出的特殊性以后的收据。
(副) 也, 而且; 根本
(形) 任一, 两方的
方可以终止合同,但不符合上述要求的时间,书面通知另一方的事件的另一方进入液化或者强制、 公关接收机、 管理员或者行政 reciver 是委任的全部或任何部分的资产,或如果另一方,即属违反合同和西亚违反不已收到后三十天内补救写入通知规定设置描述指控的违反的详情。(词条-相关词数量)
(推荐度-词条-相关词数)

我要回帖

更多关于 穷二代的party歌词 的文章

随机推荐