helen is going to bev...

Past Articles
Recent Posts
Learn the Basics of Shopping
Recent Couponshelen is going to goes to school和helen is going to go to school和helen going to school哪句话对?_百度知道
helen is going to goes to school和helen is going to go to school和helen going to school哪句话对?
我想表达的意思是:海伦将要去学校。(好的追加)
提问者采纳
翻译为上学 此题用的是现在进行时态表示将来 保证正确【很荣幸能帮你解答这道题】 【为了你宝贵的学习时间,我们将以最简略的方式为你解答】 【不懂追问:【Helen is going to go to school答案? 】是对的 go to school是固定搭配,帮到你的话望及时选为满意答案
the children listens to the music.对吗?(这些孩子们在听音乐)
listens改为listen,因为children用了复数形式,
如果三单是复数就不可以加s是吗?那the childr listens to the music对吗
对,是的.listens是用于第三人称单数.listen是用于复数
提问者评价
其他类似问题
helen的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
helen is going to school 这个才是对的
第二句是对的 be going to do sth 打算做某事
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I’m going to be a basketball player同步练习
Unit 10 I'm going to be a basketball player同步验收练习题听力部分(共20分)I. 听单词,判断每组单词是否含有相同的元音音素。相同的写"S", 不同的写"D"。(5分)1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________4. ________ 5. ________II. 听句子, 补全句中所缺的单词。(5分)1. You find your bike ________.2. Wang Lei is very ________. He is going to buy a car for his son.3. We must ________our classroom clean.4. Does she want to be a ________?5. Mrs Li hasn't come here ________.III. 听对话,选出与其内容相符的图画。(5分)1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________4. ________ 5. ________IV. 听短文, 根据其内容判断下列句子正(T)、误 (F)。 (5分)1. Betty is Helen's sister.2. Betty and Helen don't want to buy anything.3. Betty wants to buy some things for school.4. The shops aren't open when they get there.5. Betty and Helen can't buy anything because the shops are closed.笔试部分(共80分)I. 语音与词汇。(20分)A) 读下列各组单词,判断各组单词划线部分有几种读音。(10分)A. 一种读音 B. 两种读音C. 三种读音 D. 四种读音1. pilot single machine April2. engineer athlete sentence garden3. resolution question station examination4. retire fire tired wire5. build June cup studentB) 根据句意及首字母提示,完成下列单词的拼写。(10分)6. It is well known that Yao Ming is a p______ basketball player.7. Little Tom lives s________ near our school.8. Beijing will h________ the 29th Olympic Games.9. English Coaching Paper is popular with (受欢迎) r________.10. Look!Farmers are b________ their new houses.II. 单项选择。(10分)11. I'm going to be a basketball player like Yao Ming and ________ basketball every day.A. practice B. enter C. do D. keep12. What is your plan ________ the future,Peter?A. of B. to C. in D. for13. He is going to ________ to New York with his parents.A. take B. move C. bring D. stay14. I'm going to ________ some money to travel somewhere interesting.A. keep B. build C. save D. hold15. What are you going to do ________ make the 2008 Olympic Games a great success?A. to help B. helping C. help D. helped16. I love music very much, so I'm going to learn how to ________ an instrument this term.A. keep B. play C. hold D. build17. All parents should ________better with their children.A. learn B. exercise C. communicate D. work18. I want to be a newspaper reporter because I ________ talking with all kinds of people.A. want B. enjoy C. hope D. wish19. I'm going to travel abroad (国外) and New York sounds ________ my dream city.A. as B. to be C. as if D. like20. To ________ fit, you should take 15-minute exercise every day.A. keep B. turn C. sound D. buildIII. 句型转换。(10分)按要求改写下列各句,每空一词。21. Mr Green is going to travel around the world. (改为同义句)Mr Green is going to travel ______ ______the world.22. The twins are going to the park tonight. (改为否定句)The twins ________ ________ going to the park tonight.23. She is going to Beijing by train. (对划线部分提问)________ ________ she going to Bejing?24. There are over one hundred boys on the playground. (改为同义句)There are ________ ________ one hundred boys on the playground.25. We are going to play football next Saturday. (对划线部分提问)________ ________ you going to ________ next Saturday?IV. 根据应答语从方框中选出适当的问句补全对话。(10分)Peter: ______26______?Linda: I'm going to be a teacher when I grow up.Peter: ______27______?Linda: I'm going to work harder in school this year. And I'm going to get a part-time job.Peter: ______28______?Linda: I want to put some money in the bank. I'll need money for college.Peter: ______29______?Linda: I want to work with computer.Peter: That sounds great!A. What are you going to do this year?B. Linda, what are you going to be when you grow up?C. What kind of job do you want?D. Why are you going to get a part-time job?V. 完形填空。(10分)It's Wednesday afternoon. School is __30__. The students are putting their books, pencil-boxes__31__ their school bags. The teacher comes in and says to the students, "Don't go, children. I have __32__ to tell you. Listen to me. Tomorrow is __33__. There is going to __34__ a parents' meeting in our school. The meeting begins at nine o'clock in the morning. __35__ are your school reports and letters to your parents. __36__ them back home. Give your parents the letters and __37__ them your school reports. Ask them__38__ to the meeting tomorrow, because I'm__39__ say something about next term."30. A. up B. on C. under D. over31. A. into B. to C. on D. out32. A. anything B. nothing C. something D. everything33. A. Monday B. Thursday C. Friday D. Tuesday34. A. have B. is C. be D. has35. A. There B. This C. That D. Here36. A. Bring B. Carry C. Take D. Make37. A. show B. watch C. see D. look38. A. come B. to come C. coming D. comes39. A. going B. go to C. will D. going toVI.书面表达。 (20分)根据汉语提示及要求,以"My Dream Job"为题用英语写一篇短文。提示: 1. 想成为一名记者。2. 打算给报纸、杂志写文章。3. 高中毕业后想去北京上大学。4. 想在一家电台工作并环游世界。要求: 1. 条理清楚,语句通顺,语法正确,书写规范;2. 提示内容全部体现在文章中;3. 不少于60词。参考答案:听力部分录音原文及参考答案:(划线部分为参考答案)I. 1. knife 2. bread 3. fit 4. loud 5. noodleKey: 1-5 SDSDSII. 1. You find your bike somewhere.2. Wang Lei is very rich. He is going to buy a car for his son.3. We must keep our classroom clean.4. Does she want to be a journalist?5. Mrs Li hasn't come here yet.III.1. M: Lily, what are you going to be when you grow up?W: I'm going to be an English teacher.2. M: Is Tom going to get a part-time job?W: Yes, he is.3. M: Are you going to be a computer programmer?W: Yes, I am.4. M: I am going to be a football player.W: That should be interesting.5. M: Does your brother want to be a pilot?W: Yes, he does.Key: 1-5 BEACDIV. Betty and Helen are good friends. They are on their way to the shops. They are going to do some shopping. They are now talking about what they are going to buy. Helen wants to buy a present for her grandpa's birthday and a few things for school. Betty wants to buy her father a pen and some shoes. When they get there, however, the shops are closed. They have to go back home with nothing.Key: 1-5 FFFTT笔试部分I. A) 1-5 DDBAD B) 6. professional 7. somewhere 8. hold / host 9. readers 10. buildingII. 11. A 12. D。要表达"......的计划",应使用"a / the plan for..."。例如:旅行计划 a plan for a trip 13. B。move to New York指"搬(家)到纽约"。 14. C。keep some money指"保存钱";save some money指"储蓄(存)钱"。 15. A 16. B 17. C。communicate with sb.表示"与某人交流或沟通"。 18. B 19. D 20. AIII. 21. all over 22. are not 23. How is 24. more than 25. What are, doIV. 26-29 BADCV. 30-34 DACBC 35-39 DCABDVI. 书面表达参考范文:My Dream JobWhen I grow up, I'm going to be a journalist. Next year, I'm going to write articles for magazines and newspapers. I'm going to a university in Beijing after senior school. Maybe I'm going to find a part-time job and save some money. Next, I'm going to work for a TV station as a journalist. Then I'm going to travel all over the world.73be going to的用法与练习(无答案)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
73be going to的用法与练习(无答案)
语法知识:begoingtodosth;begoingto句型的两种不同用法;I’mgoingtotheschool.我正要去;I’mgoingtogototheschool.;第一句是动词go的进行时表将来,(to)之后须加;第二句则为begoingto的一般将来时句型,t;一般将来时;一、概念:表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态及打算、;二、基本结构:①be
语法知识:be going to do sth be going to句型的两种不同用法I’m going to the school.我正要去学校。I’m going to go to the school.我打算去学校。第一句是动词go的进行时表将来,(to)之后须加名词。(come, go等趋向动词的现在进行时表将来。)第二句则为be going to的一般将来时句型,to之后须加动词原形。 一般将来时一、概念:表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态及打算、计划或准备做某事。句中一般有以下时间状语:tomorrow, next day(week, month, year…),soon, the day after tomorrow(后天)等。二、基本结构:①be going to + do;②will+ do.be going to的特殊疑问句形式构成方式:疑问词+be going to的一般疑问句。一个口诀献给大家:疑问词在句首,系动词be跟着走,主语、going紧相随,其它成分不要丢。如何把陈述句形式转换成特殊疑问句形式呢?一个方法,那就是:一定、二变、三去掉。 一定:即确定划线部分的疑问词;二变:即把begoing to变为一般疑问句形式;三去掉:去掉划线部分。例如:We are going to have a meeting next Monday.A:确定疑问词为when(什么时候)B:把原句改为一般疑问句are you going to have a meeting next Monday?C:去掉划线部分,即When are you going to have a meeting?你们打算什么时候开会?【注意】如果对to后面的动词短语进行提问则要用What...do...?对例句中的have a meeting进行提问应为:What are you going to do next Monday? 下星期一你们打算做什么?【特别警示】当划线部分为主语或主语的定语时,特殊疑问句的语序为陈述句语序。
Miss Li is going to teach you三、否定句:在be动词(am, is, are, was, were)或情态动词will后加not成won’t。 例如:I’m going to have a picnic this afternoon.→ I’m not going to have a picnic this afternoon.四、一般疑问句: be或will提到句首,some改为any, and改为or,第一二人称互换。 例如:We are going to go on an outing this weekend.→ Are you going to go on an outing this weekend?五、对划线部分提问。一般情况,一般将来时的对划线部分有三种情况。1、问人。Who 例如:I’m going to New York soon. →Who’s going to New York soon.2、问干什么。What … do.例如:My father is going to watch a race with me this afternoon.→What is your father going to do with you this afternoon.3、 问什么时候。When.例如:She’s going to go to bed at nine. →When is she going to bed?六、同义句:be going to = willI am going to go swimming tomorrow(明天). = I will go swimming tomorrow.但是特别注意:be going to与will两者都可表示将要发生的事、将要去做某事,但它们有如下几点区别:1. be going to 表示近期、眼下就要发生的事情,will 表示的将来时间则较远一些,如:
He is going to write a letter tonight.He will write a book one day.2. be going to 表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情,will表示客观上将来势必发生的事情。He is seriously ill. He is going to die.He will be twenty years old.3. be going to 含有“计划,准备”的意思,而 will 则没有这个意思,如:She is going to lend us her book.He will be here in half an hour.现在口语书面语言在互相交织的今天,从不严格的语法角度 ,二者互换 也是可以接受的。4. 在含有条件状语从句的主从复合句中,主句一般不用be going to,而常用will(第一人称用shall)。如:The football match will be put off if it rains tomorrow. 如果明天下雨,足球赛将被推迟举行。5. be going to用法口诀:be going to跟“动原”,计划、准备或打算;表可能,有必然,通过现象来判断。be的形式要注意,它要随着人称变,否定句,很简单,not加在be后边;疑问句,需牢记,be应提到主语前。【小试牛刀】请用will完成下面的句子。1. I _________ (visit) her this Saturday.2. _________ you _________ (go) to school tomorrow?3. They _________ (not buy) train tickets. Key: 1. will visit
2. Will go
won' t/ will not buy Be going to练习I.选择适当的词填空。1. A: What is she_______(do)?
B: She_________(cook)dinner in the kitchen now.2. Listen! Who ___________(sing) ?3 A: What_____ they ______(do)?
B: They____________(run)on the grass now.4. Are they_______(fly)kites? Yes ,they are.5. A: _____the girls______(catch)the butterflies?B: No, they aren't. They______ (pick)up leaves.6. Bob _________(swim)in the pool now.7. They are_________(make) a snowman.8. The boys ___________(take) pictures in the garden now.9. It's 12:00,the students ______________(have) lunch in the canteen now.10. My father_________(wash) his car outside now.11. A: ________ your brothers ________(play) computer games now? B: Yes, they are.12. I like_______(dive) and__________(swim).14. Look! The kangaroo_________(jump), the panda___________ (sleep),the monkeys __________(eat)bananas.III Choose the right answers.选择答案。(
) 1.-What are you going to do this weekend?-I am going ____ my grandmother and grandfather.A. visit
B. to visit
C. visiting(
) 2.What ____ you want to be?A. are
)3. _ __________________________________________________ I’m going to the science museum.A. What are you going to do this afternoon?
B. What are you doing?(
)4. _ __________________________________________________ On foot.A. Do you go to school by everyday?B.
How do you go to school every day, Helen?(
)5.. _ __________________________________________________ I usually read books.A. What are you doing?
B What do you do in the evening?IV Choose the right words.选择填空when
who-______________ are you going? - I am going to the Great Wall.-_____________ are they going to school? -They go to school by school bus.-_____________ are you going to the museum? CTomorrow afternoon.-_____________ are we going to buy? CWe are going to buy some fruit.-_____________ is she going with? CShe is going to Beijing with her mum.V.Connect the sentences.连词成句。1.
you, are, do, to, this, evening, going, what2.
my, clean, going, room, am, to3.
by, am, I going, train4.
visit, are, going, we, aunt, my, to5.
this, theme, park, I’m, to, going, afternoonVI.用提示词回答问题。1.Where are you going this evening?(the cinema) 2.When are you going to take a trip?(tomorrow) 3.How are you going to the US?(plane) VII. 翻译句子:1、
我打算明天和朋友去野炊。I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends.I ________ have a picnic with my friends.2、 下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ next Monday?
I _______ ______ _____ play basketball.What _________ you do next Monday? I ________ play basketball.3、你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。_____ your mother _______ ________ go shopping this ___________? Yes, she _________. She ______ ________ __________ buy some fruit.4、你们打算什么时候见面。What time _______ you _________ __________ meet? 包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、专业论文、73be going to的用法与练习(无答案)等内容。
  Be going to的用法与练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。语法知识:be ...III Choose the right answers.选择答案。 ( ) 1.-What are you going to ...  be going to do sth be going to 句型的两种不同用法 I’m going to the...【小试牛刀】 1、Choose the right answers.选择答案。 ( ) 1.-What are ...   will和be_going_to的练习... 5页 2下载券 Be going to 用法与习题 5页 1下载券喜欢此文档的还喜欢 Be going to do练习题 2页 免费 Be going to的...   be going to的用法_英语_初中教育_教育专区。《Be going to 的用法》微课程...《be going to》的 PPT、练习题 三、学习方法(提示:为提高学生的学习效果,请...   begoingto用法_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Be going to 练习 I....III Choose the right answers.选择答案。 ( weekend? -I am going ___ my...  (同学们做这题时注意看句子中出现的时间来判定用 什么时态再填) 什么时态再填... Be going to的用法与练习... 4页 免费 Will be going to be to... 1...  (同学们做这题时注意看句子中出现的时间来判定用 什么时态再填) 11、Today ... be going to的用法与练习... 暂无评价 4页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢...   be_going_to_结构用法精讲_英语_初中教育_教育...Be going to 练习 I.选择适当的词填空。 1. A:...III Choose the right answers.选择答案。 ( ) 1...

我要回帖

更多关于 is going to be 的文章

随机推荐