英语连词成英语同义句转换器器

 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2012中考英语连词成句
下载积分:1000
内容提示:常用句式。? ? ? ? ? ?。如何快捷正确地完成连词成句。1.do,how,study,you,a test,for How do you study for a test ______________________________? 2. you,have,studied,with,ever,a,group Have you ever studied with a group ? ______________________________ 3.too,it’s,hard,understand,the,voices,to It’s too hard to understand the voices _________________________________. 4. I,ask,can,some,questions,you Can I ask you some question _________________________________? 5. don’t ,I,know,to,how,use,it。6. I, to, be ,used,of,afraid,the ,dark I used to be afraid of the dark ______________________________________. 7. you,did,use,play piano,to,the Did you use to play the。
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 16:04:00|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2012中考英语连词成句.PPT
官方公共微信英语连词成句_百度知道
提问者采纳
1 Do you often play with dolls?2 They sleep in winter.3 Have you got a book about the US?4 I've got two甫罚颠核郯姑奠太订咖 friends from the UK.5 Can you tell me more about American festivals?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
1 Do you often plaly with dolls ?2 They sleep in winter.3 Have you got a book甫罚颠核郯姑奠太订咖 about the US ?4 I've got two friends from the UK.5 Can you tell me more about the American festivals ?本题不明白再问!其它题目请另外求助;
如果帮到你,请及时采纳,谢谢!
Do you often play with dolls?
They sleep in winter.
Have you got a book about the US?
I ve two good friends got from the UK.
Can you tell me more about American festivals?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语连词成句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
10页免费5页免费5页免费8页免费3页免费7页免费9页免费2页免费3页免费2页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页免费5页免费51页免费3页免费28页1下载券
英语连词成句|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:217.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢小学英语连词成句专项练习题
《小学英语连词成句专项练习题》摘要:nner a have a big . 15. Sam got sweater a has new ? 16. goes by school to Amy bike . 第三册: 17. got elephant you have an ? 18. No. 2 where West Lake Road please is ? 19. friend to she&s talki...: ◇
  第一册:
  1. name what&s your ?
  2. the point window please to .
  3. is my Liping name .
  4. school this my is .
  5. old are how you ?
  6. bag yellow it in is the ?
  第二册:
  7. favourite is my toy computer game a .
  8. monkey is that fat .
  9. you do fish like ?
  10. at I eight go to school o&clock .
  11. time the what&s please ?
  12. have at I dinner half seven past .
  13. the you what do do at weekend ?
  14. family we dinner a have a big .
  15. Sam got sweater a has new ?
  16. goes by school to Amy bike .
  第三册:
  17. got elephant you have an ?
  18. No. 2 where West Lake Road please is ?
  19. friend to she&s talking her .
  20. girls the what drinking are ?
  21. want you noodles do some ?
  22. you England got have in chopsticks ?
  29. you fast can run ?
  30. you fast can run .
  31. are Beijing tomorrow going to we to go .
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-英语连词成句_百度知道
英语连词成句
Did Tom write down his resolution?He is going to make the soccer teamDid anyone disagree with that plan?I believe he can become a famous scientist.How are you going to improve your English?She wants to&be a good teacher in ten years.There will be many model planes on the show.He is looking for his schoolbag in the classroom.We are in a large factory building neightborhood.Do you think there will be robots in people's homes?追问:doctorpianistarticlesmeaningsskiesenvironmentskychefseasubjectweeklyengineersbelievefutureduringrelationshipalreadyEvenscientistprobably
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1Did Tom write his resolution2 He is going to make the soccer team3,Did anyone diagreed with that plan4 I believe he can become a famous scientist5,How are you going to improve your English6 she wants to be a good teacher in ten years7 there will be many model
planes on the show8he is looking for the classroom for his schoolbag9 we are in a large
factory building neighborhood10 do you think will there be
robots in people's homes
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句 的文章

随机推荐