跪求smilingsmling face M2M ...

m2m -smiling face的歌词求m2m - smiling face的歌词.忘了打,是要中文的._百度作业帮
m2m -smiling face的歌词求m2m - smiling face的歌词.忘了打,是要中文的.
你的笑脸坐在公交车上 我透过窗户向外看然后闭上了眼我看见了你微笑的脸的轮廓,你微笑的脸当你走过那道门那笑脸我以前从未看过伫立在雨中 大雨几乎要将一切冲走然后想起来你 想起你的笑脸你微笑的脸它一直在这里陪伴我 你的笑脸我想可能是吧我深知 我从未打算要找到你但我坚信你就在我身边我曾找到答案生活会继续 是的躺在床上 我注视着天花板再次闭上双眼唯一能够清晰看见的是你的笑脸也许我应该清醒你微笑的脸也许我应该忘记(重复)WHY YOU NOT SAY HELLO TO ME M2M的所有歌曲_百度作业帮
WHY YOU NOT SAY HELLO TO ME M2M的所有歌曲
《the day you went away:the best of m2m》1.is you 2.everything 3.mirror mirror 4.pretty boy 5.the day you went away 《the big room》1.girl in your dreams 2.dear diary 3.do you know what you want 4.don't mess with my love 5.the day you went away 6.don't 7.eventually 8.everything 9.jennifer 10.love left for me 11.miss popular 12.payphone 13.sometimes 14.wanna be where you are 15.what you do about me 16.don t 17.leave me alone 《shades of purple》1.don't say you love me 2.the day you went away 3.girl in your dreams 4.mirror mirror 5.pretty boy 6.give a little love 7.everything you do 8.don't mess with my love 9.dear diary 10.do you know what you want 11.smiling face 12.our song 13.why 14.美美少男 15.don t mess with my love 16.don t say you love me 17.the feeling is gone 18.petty boy 《紫色恋情》1.don't say you love me 2.the day you went away 3.girl in your dreams 4.mirror mirror 5.pretty boy 6.give a little love 7.everything you do 8.don't mess with my love 9.dear diary 10.do you know what you want 11.smiling face 12.our song 13.why 14.exclusive intervies&sneak preview with m2m 《the gid room》1.what you do about me 2.everything 3.wanna be where you are 4.miss popular 5.jennifer 6.don't 7.love left for me 8.leave me alone 9.payphone 10.sometimes 11.eventually 《珍重再见》1.the day you went away 2.mirror mirror 3.pretty boy 4.don't say you love me 5.everything 6.everything you do 7.girl in your dreams 8.what you do about me 9.don't 10.wanna be where you are 11.not to me 12.is you 13.wait for me 14.jennifer 15.love left for me
M2m - "Don't" M2m - "Eventually" M2m - "Leave Me Alone" M2m - "Love Left For Me" M2m - "Miss Popular" M2m - "Payphone" M2m - "Sometimes" M2m - "Wanna Be Where You Ar...Smiling Face 歌词_百度作业帮
Smiling Face 歌词
歌曲名:Smiling Face歌手:Dennis Brown专辑:Reggae Legends - Beenie ManM2M - Smiling FaceSitting on the bus Looking through the windowAnd I close my eyesI see the shade of your smiling face Your smiling faceWhen you walk in through the doorSmiling face Like Ive never seen beforeStanding in the rain Nearly washed the day awayThen I think of you I know the sight of your smiling faceYour smiling faceAnd its always here with me Smiling faceWell I wonder could it beI still know That Im never gonna find youBut I do believe That youre standing right behindWill I ever get The answer to my questionLife will go on onLying on my bed Staring at the ceilingThen I close my eyes againThe only thing thats clear to me Is your smiling faceMaybe I should wake again Smiling faceMaybe I should let it endM2M(窈窕美眉) - Shades Of Purple(紫色戀情) 專輯 - KKBOX
Shades Of Purple(紫色戀情)
&&共102人收藏此專輯
目前暫無資料
Copyright & 2015 KKBOX All Rights Reserved.
Taiwan 台灣
Taiwan 台灣
Copyright & 2015 KKBOX All Rights Reserved.谁能给我m2m全部的歌曲名字_百度知道
谁能给我m2m全部的歌曲名字
只要把你知道的m2m唱在歌曲名字给我就行了!!~~~~~
提问者采纳
Sometimes& M2m - &Wanna Be Where You Are&Eventually&Leave Me Alone&t Say You Love Me M2m - Eventually M2m - Everything M2m - Everything You Do M2m - Everything You Do (cifrada) M2m - Girl In Your Dreams M2m - Give A Little Love M2m - Goodbyes The Saddest Word M2m - Hello M2m - Hvorpaa Mine Tanker Ligger M2m - I Wont Forget You M2m - Is You M2m - Jennifer M2m - Leave Me Alone M2m - Love Left For Me M2m - M2m - Dear Diary M2m - M2m - Pretty Boy M2m - Mirror Mirror M2m - MDon't Say You Love Me M2m - Don'Payphone& M2m - &t Mess With My Love M2m - Don't Mess With My Love (Cifrada) M2m - Don' M2m - &Love Left For Me& Say You Love Me M2m - Don' M2m - Amiga Mia M2m - Babe M2m - Born To Try M2m - Crying M2m - Dear Diary M2m - Do You Know What You Want M2m - Don&#39M2m - & M2m - & M2m - & M2m - & M2m - &Miss Popular&t&quot
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Don't Say You Love Me (Tin Tin Out Remix) 24.
Payphone(M2M)
What You Do About Me(M2M)
Is You (New)(M2M) 16.
Mirror Mirror(M2M)
30;t Say You Love Me(M2M)
Girl in your dreams(M2M)
Our song(M2M)
Wait For Me (New)(M2M)
Pretty Boy(M2M)
Love Left For Me(M2M)
Pretty boy(M2M) 视听下载地址.
What You Do About Me(M2M)