英语读后感200字感

《傲慢与偏见》英文读后感_英文读后感_第一范文网
《傲慢与偏见》英文读后感
Many people simply regard Pride and Prejudice as a love story, but in my opinion, this book is an illustration of the society at that time. She perfectly reflected the relation between money and marriage at her time and gave the people in her works vivid characters.&&&&The characters have their own personalities. Mrs. Bennet is a woman who makes great efforts to marry off her daughters. Mr. Bingley is a friendly young man, but his friend, Mr. Darcy, is a very proud man who seems to always feel superior. Even the five daughters in Bennet family are very different. Jane is simple, innocent and never speaks evil of others. Elizabeth is a clever girl who always has her own opinion. Mary likes reading classic books. (Actually she is a pedant.) Kitty doesn’t have her own opinion but likes to follow her sister, Lydia. Lydia is a girl who follows exotic things, handsome man, and is somehow a little profligate. When I read the book, I can always find the same personalities in the society now. That is why I think this book is indeed the representative of the society in Britain in the 18th century.&&&&The family of gentleman in the countryside is Jane Austen’s favourite topic. But this little topic can reflect big problems. It concludes the stratum situation and economic relationships in Britain in her century. You can find these from the very beginning of this book.&&&&The first sentence in this book is impressive. It reads: “It is a truth well known to all the world that an unmarried man in possession of a large fortune must be in need of a wife”. The undertone is very clear: the foundation of the marriage at that time is not emotion but possession.&&&&People always think that Austen was an expert at telling love stories. In fact, the marriage in her book is not the result of love, but the result of economic needs. After reading this book, I know the truth is that a poor woman must be in need of a husband, a wealthy man.&&&&I couldn’t forget how eager Mrs. Bennet wants to marry off her daughters. If you want to know why she is so crazy about these things, I must mention the situation in Britain at that time. Only the eldest son had the privilege of inheriting his father’s possessions. Younger sons and daughters who are used to luxurious lives have no choice but marry a man or woman in possession of a large fortune to continue their comfortable lives. Thus, we can see that getting married is a way to become wealthier, particularly for women without many possessions. Jane Austen told us that money and possession determined everything, including marriage and love in her century.&&&&In “Pride and Prejudice”, the sister of Mr. Bingley strongly opposed his plan of marrying Jane because the Bennets don’t have many possessions and their social positions are much lower than them. From this, we can see there are a lot of obstacles for a not very rich woman to marry a wealthy husband. The society, the relatives would not allow them to get married.&&&&In modern society, although the marriages of economic needs have decreased rapidly, the concept of “money determines everything” is still rooted in some people’s mind. A lot of parents try hard to interfere their children’s marriages. Education background, possessions, jobs remains the main reason that may influence one’s marriage. Marry for money is still a big problem in our society. We can’t help thinking: can money determine everything?&&&&Austen left this problem for us to think. The genius of Jane Austen lies in this perfect simplicity, the simplicity that reflects big problems. Although Austen was only 21 when she wrote “Pride and Prejudice”, her sharp observation of social lives makes the style of this book surprisingly mature and lively. The plots in her works are always very natural. The development of the plot is as inevitable as a problem in mathematics. I think the depth of Pride and Prejudice is the reason that makes this book prominent and classic. Today, her book still can be the guide telling us the economic relationships both at her time and in modern time.
《傲慢与偏见》英文读后感 相关文章:查看更多>> 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&英语读后感格式正文
英语读后感格式
英语读后感格式
作者/编辑:佚名
  []Learn to love and care   Here I am sitting on a couch alone, thinking about what I have just finished reading with tears of sadness filling my eyes and fire of indignation filling my heart, which revived my exhausted soul that has already been covered by the cruelty and the selfishness of the secular world for a long time. It is truly what I felt after reading Oliver Twist, written by the prominent British author Charles Dickens.   the resonance between me and the book makes me feel not only the kindness and the wickedness of all the characters in the novel, but what this aloof society lacks, and what I lack deep inside. These supreme resources I&m talking about right now are somewhat different from minerals, oil that we usually mention. They&re abstract like feelings, and some kinds of spiritual stimulation that all of us desire anxiously from one another && love and care.    Those charitable figures whom Dickens created in the novel are really what we need in life. They showed love and care to others, just as the gentle rain from the sky fell upon the earth, which was carved into my heart deeply.   Mr. Brownlow is one such person.   the other day he had one of his elaborate watches stolen by two skilled teenage thieves, Artful Dodger and Charley Bates, and thought naturally it was Oliver, who was an orphan and forced to live with a gang of thieves, that had done it because he was the only one near by after the theft had taken place. Being wrathful, he caught Oliver, and sent him to the police station where the ill-tempered, unfair magistrates worked. Fortunately for him, Oliver was proved innocent by one onlooker afterwards. With sympathy, Mr. Brownlow took the injured, poor Oliver to his own home. There Oliver lived freely and gleefully for some months as if he were Mr. Br&& &  〔英语读后感格式〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  英语读后感格式所属栏目:〖
  “英语读后感格式”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  读后感提供的英语读后感格式由网友原创或转发,若英语读后感格式侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
英语读后感格式相关作文范文您现在的位置:
读后感作文-标题形式
【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】【读后感作文】
【读后感作文】
人生的扣子从一开始就要扣,好父母就是教会我们扣好第一颗扣子的人。他们教会我们如何去孝敬他们;教会我们如何去爱自己;爱自己身边的人;教会我们礼仪;教会我们做人;教会我们自强不息。《开学第...
【读后感作文】
在过去的日子里,我读了不少的课外书,每一本书都给我带来了无穷的乐趣。其中令我至今难忘的是被誉为世界文学史上无与伦比的杰作--《假如给我三天光明》。这本书的作者是美国的一位聋盲作家海伦·...
【读后感作文】
阅读--让我们明白人生的道理梦想--让我们确定人生的道路在这个时代只有读书才能让我们明白什么是坚持,只有梦想才能让我们确定航道,如果没有书籍让我们进步,那我们的未来将是漆黑一片,没有梦...
【读后感作文】
书籍是在时代的波涛中航行的思想之船,它小心翼翼地把珍贵的货物运送给一代又一代。——题记列夫?托尔斯泰说过这样一句话:“理想的书籍,是智慧的钥匙。”是啊,能够读书,且读一本好书,比什么都...
【读后感作文】
我经同学介绍,看了一本很有意义的书——《窗边的小豆豆》。里面的主人公小豆豆是个日本的小学生,她因总是扰乱课堂纪律,做一些不被人赞同的事,如:总向窗外望;不时大声和路边的人讲话;上课期间...
【读后感作文】
不知道在这个时候有多少人诞生,也同有多少人出生,来到这个弱肉强食的世界。但我们又能做什么呢?只能看着那些亲人们离开。我曾读过这样一个故事:有一次,一位着名的演说家在一次大会上,他高举着...
【读后感作文】
读了《想做橡树的比尔·盖茨》这篇文章,我感受到了比尔·盖茨对读书的热爱和读书的渴望。《想做橡树的比尔·盖茨》这篇文章,讲的是比尔·盖茨从小开始勤奋读书,名人传记、百科全书,他统统都看。...
【读后感作文】
炎热的夏日渐渐的离去凉爽的秋天默默到来。我也迎来了新的一个学期昨天我结束了一天辛苦的学习在晚上我与爸爸妈妈一起观看了今年的开学第一课。一开始TF-boy为大家带来了一首动听的歌曲紧接着...
【读后感作文】
在假期里我读了《三十六计》这本书。书中凝聚了中国古代的重要军事思想和丰富战争经验,是一部兵法和智谋的奇书。是古代人民智慧的结晶,同时也聚合了无数人的心血,古人通过分析和总结,写出了这一...
【读后感作文】
小时候,每个人的心中都有一个属于自己的愿望,一个发自内心的最纯真的愿望。但是长大后,我们却将这个愿望渐渐地淡忘了,按照大人给我们设定好的路前行。而《一千零一个愿望》这本书,带给我最大的...
【读后感作文】
今天,我读了沈石溪的一本小说《第七条猎狗》,虽然这是一篇短篇小说,可其中动物与人的情怀让我感动。他曾说过一段话:“动物小说之所以比其他类型的小说更有吸引力,是因为这个题材最容易刺破人类...
【读后感作文】
人最宝贵的东西是生命。生命对于我们只有一次。一个人的生命应当这样度过:当他回首往事的时候,他不因虚度年华而悔恨,也不因碌碌无为而羞愧。——《钢铁是怎样炼成的》带着无限的神往、带着无限的...
【读后感作文】
城市与大山之间,总是会有一种隔阂,生长在城市的孩子就是娇生惯养。而大山的孩子就是一种不怕苦,不怕累的精神,在大山的孩子总是那么淳朴与善良,可城市的孩子们每天只知道讨论明天吃什么,穿什么...
【读后感作文】
如果有一天,我的理想被风雨淋湿,你是否愿意回头扶我一把?如果有一天我无力前行,你是否愿意陪我一个温暖的午后?如果我问你什么,你是否想到妈妈梦中的惊起?如果那是一个你不熟悉的家,你会不会...
【读后感作文】
在美丽的而神秘的东方,有这样一个国度,它的人民是龙的传人,它饱经风雨,在漫漫的历史长河中,它曾遭受过侮辱、欺凌、迫害。但它留下的,更多是永不可磨灭的辉煌,它,就是我们的中国,我们最向往...
【读后感作文】
《丑小鸭》的故事为世人所熟知,可又有谁知道,这惊天的嬗变的背后,隐藏了多少勤奋与努力。一篇现实版的丑小鸭奋斗史,让我的心彻底被触动。她是一名黑人,在小时候,美国的种族歧视还很严重,尤其...
【读后感作文】
幸福,是一种心暖的感觉,让人开心,内心舒畅;幸福,是一种快乐的感觉,让人欢畅,内心甜蜜。幸福不同于快乐,幸福不是短暂的,是一种长期的感受。想要获得幸福并不简单,就像加德纳,在他获得幸福...
【读后感作文】
《狼图腾》,从题目中就透露出狼的优秀、庄严与神圣。作家姜戎以史诗般的叙述手法和深邃的人文胸怀吟唱了一曲游牧文明和草原生态的挽歌。整本书都在以事件来描述狼的精神、特质,还有蒙古人既受狼害...
【读后感作文】
岳飞是南宋是最着名的抗金将领,他一生以精忠报国、收复中原为己任,他智勇双全,在战斗中屡建奇功,他保卫祖国安宁,平定战乱,为南宋江山立下了汗马功劳,他对祖国的赤胆忠心令人钦佩,使我们所有...
【读后感作文】
《妞妞》,简单的题目中蕴藏着一个并不简单的故事。暑假里,我读了周国平写的《妞妞,一个父亲的札记》感触很深。周国平的第一个女儿——妞妞,一出生就生患绝症,她只活到了一岁半,她还没认识这个...
【读后感作文】
是什么支撑起小苗冲破土壤?为什么梅花能在寒冷的冬天“迎雪开放”,这是种不服输的信念,而这种信念就是——梦。《狼王梦》是“中国动物小说大王”沈石溪的作品之一。书中讲了一只名叫黑桑的公狼在...
【读后感作文】
天蓝色,那只是一种千帆过尽后,海的颜色;万鸟翱翔后,天的颜色;事事经历后,心的颜色。归根结底,蓝色,代表宽容,代表爱。而这本《天蓝色的彼岸》天蓝色的封面,天蓝色的题目,更让我想去看那天...
【读后感作文】
感动,意思是收外界事物的影响而激动,怜悯却指一种发自内心的,原为对方的快乐和幸福付出的心态。可我却常常把它们搞混,因为我认为它们没有区别。可是有一次,我终于明白它们并不相同。《风雨哈佛...
【读后感作文】
暑假里,学校要求看一本法布尔的《昆虫记》。我想:虫子有什么好看的,法布尔真是个怪人,还为了虫子写了一本书,真是怪。而且我怕虫子,更不想去看什么《昆虫记》了。可是必须要看啊,还要写读后感...
【读后感作文】
《开学第一课》,今年的主题是父母教会我,分为三个篇章:孝,爱,礼。告诉我们父母是自己最好的老师,从中,我学会了要孝顺父母,爱父母,爱他人,还要有礼。孝是中国的传统美德,正所谓“百善孝为...
【读后感作文】
《全国青少年普法教育读本》,这本书,始终让我记忆犹新。因为,在这本书中,记录的都是发生在我们身边的事情,它里面包含了我们如何保护自己和保护他人健康的方法,每读一遍,都会从这本书中发现新...
【读后感作文】
上周,我们全校师生观看了一部抗日题材的电影《刘老庄八十二壮士》。这不仅是一部非常精彩的历史战争片,还是一部激励中国人斗志的电影。《刘老庄八十二壮士》主要讲述了日,新四...
【读后感作文】
科学技术的发展,是体现了人类的进步,科学技术的不断提高,造福了人类,同时也是对人类的一个挑战。人类创造了科学技术,而科学技术又挑战了人类。因特网.电脑.电视.移动电话.卫星.天气预报....
【读后感作文】
我们中华民族是一个古老而伟大的民族,有着悠久的历史,灿烂的文化。无数的爱国这是维系我们这个民族的天平与精神力量。在我们中华民族几千年的发展历史中,不知历经了多少困苦与艰辛,一批又一批的...
【读后感作文】
今天,我看了一本书,书名叫《海鸥乔纳森》。这本书主要内容是这样的:有一只海鸥,名字叫乔纳森,他是一只不平凡的海鸥。因为他并不满足于和其他海鸥一道围绕着码头和渔船嘎嘎叫着争食吃,扎到海里...书虫英文读后感
书虫英文读后感The Elephant Man is a story about a ugly man named Joseph Merrick written by Tim Vicary.Joseph Merrick was a person who was so ugly that others either laughed at him or were afraid of him.So he was not ill but he couldn't go to work either.But he was very happy in the last three years of his life.Where was his happinefrom?He always kept the beautiful things in his mind.Even when he was kept in the cold and dark little room,he took his mother's picture with him because her mother was beautiful ,kind and the most important she smiled to him when he was a child.He was satisfied with what he have.Though he was so unfortunate,he never complained about the life and the fate.When some peole went to see him,he talked about the books with them happily.So more and more people were willing to visit him.It is not the appearence but the inside of one's charactor that desides weither he can live a happy life.
In this summer holidays, I read a book called & Great Expectations&, it was written by Charles Dickens, one of the most famous English writers. He wrote lots of wonderful novels. This book is one of his compositions.
People always like to compare with their friends. It is a big foible of all the people. If other people have a lot of money, we also want to be rich. If all the people around us are poor , we never mind that we are very poor, too. we will not ashamed because of our folly. This is a social problem.
If we never posseanything, we will not mind we lost some thing. Since we don’t want to be very rich ,we will not feel despond because poor.
The protagonist of this novel is Pip (Handel). His parents died when he was a baby. His sister had brought him up ‘by hand’. His sister married to Joe Gargery, the village blacksmith. They didn’t have much money, and Pip never went to school to study. But he was often very happy .Because all of his friends are like him. It isn’t very unfortunate to them, this is their lives. But by a chance, P he gave much food to him. Then he met MiHavisham, a very strange old woman and she was very rich.
Four years later, MiHavisham wants Pip to be removed from his home and educated as a gentleman who expects inherit a fortune when he grow up.
After hearing that . Pip started to despise his poor friends. He even feel ashamed because he live with the poor man . Pip’s ‘great expectations’ destroyed his life.
This novel told us that we cannot compare with others .Don’t feel envy at the others money. And if one day you be very rich , please don’t despise your poor friends.【扩展阅读篇】
读后感,顾名思义,要先有"读",而后才有"感"可言,它将阅读与写作紧密地联系在一起。在日常中,我们阅读了一篇文章、一本书、一首诗 而后将自己的感受、心得、体会写下来形成文字,就是读后感。
1、吃透文义。写读后感之前,索要写的对象文章或者书籍要读透,找出自己感受最深的地方。如果读不透,写的时候就会东一句,西一句,不知所云。
2、是自己在写读后感,是自己的感受或者感悟。千万不要说教别人,令人味同嚼蜡。我看过一个孩子的读后感,从头到尾除了概括引用原文之外,就是在对别人指手画脚,搞了很多名言名句镶嵌其中,满以为光彩夺目,实则堆砌材料。让人不愿意读下去。这是很多孩子写作的共性。
一、首先了解"经典式"读后感的结构模式
读后感也离不开"读"--对原文的引述、概括、评价等等,离不开"感"--自己的感想、观点、看法,"读"与"感"之间,还要有"感点"前后衔接。因此,读后感的中心一般结构模式可以如下图所示:
述读(前提)
发感(论证)
感点(桥梁)
结感(升华)
在这个结构模式中,"感点"是关键,没有了感点,读后感也就失去了灵魂,也就无所谓"读后感"。感点,就是你读后最有感受的地方或者点。
在整篇文章中,感点在"述读"与"发感"之间起着桥梁的作用,是结构全文的纽带。"感点"承接"述读"。读后感的写作,必须是先"读"而后"感",不"读"则无"感","读"是"感"的前提和基础,"感"是"读"的延伸或结果。"感点"也领起"发感",它是发感的依据。发感必须围绕感点展开论述,对感点发表自己的看法、感受,以议论为主,突出一个"感"字。"结感"收束全篇,升华感点,是"感"的归宿。
注意:很多孩子的读后感,复述完故事内容,就开始写感,翻来覆去,就几句话,就是多写一点,也是不着边际,一盘散沙,主要是缺乏"感点"这个桥梁,显得很突兀,过度不自然,不顺畅。
二、掌握"经典式"读后感的写法
第一步:拟主标题,这一部很重要。很多孩子直接写《 xx》读后感,别人读的时候就引不起兴趣,会想到这样没有主题的读后感会不会浪费时间呢?如果有了一个非常醒目的标题,就会让人有一种乐于阅读的心思。所以,虽然也可以不要主标题,但是我还是建议拟主标题。过江龙进来的文章都学会了拟主标题,如:《是战胜邪恶的天然屏障--读《哈里.波特与魔法石》有感 》、《拥有一颗平常心--读《查理和巧克力工厂》有感》、《谦虚功的基石-读《谦以行善,金榜提名》有感 》等等。
标题是文章的眼睛,眼睛醒目,就像一个人拥有一双明亮的大眼睛一样,先是好看了三分呢。
注意点:标题一定要高度浓缩你的感悟心要。不要泛泛而写,一定要结合感点,否则会弄巧成拙,贻笑大方。
第二步:述读--引
讲述:在通常情况下,要围绕感点,引述材料。就是围绕感点,有的放矢地简述原文相关内容。写这部分内容就是为了交代感想从何而来,并为后文的议论作好铺垫。
注意点:1、在述读这一部分,引述原文要精简,不能大段大段地叙述所读书籍、文章的具体内容。
2、对于原文的述读,材料精短的,可以全文引述;
3、篇幅较长的,只能够是简述与感点有直接关系的部分,而与感点无关紧要的部分只能是忍痛割爱了。
4、"述读"材料要精简、准确、有针对性,这是读后感成功的第一个需要注意的地方。
5、良好的开端等于成功的了一半。这一部分如果拖沓冗长或者与主题不相符,就会让人反感。
第三步:感点--议
议,就是紧承前一段"述读"所引述的材料,针对材料进行评析,既可就事论事,对所"引"的内容作一番分析;也可以由现象到本质,由个别到一般的作一番挖掘;对寓意深的材料更要深入剖析,然后水到渠成地"亮"出自己的感点,也就是中心论点。
注意点:感点的提出,要有与之相关的所读材料。如果没有述读的这部分材料,感点就是无源之水,流而不远;感点也只能是空发议论,泛泛而谈。所以,不管述读在感点之前,还是在感点之后,首先要有述读的存在,其后才能有感点的成立
第四步:发感--联
"发感"就是对"感点"--中心论点--进行论证。这一部分是读后感的主体部分,是对感点的阐述,通过摆事实、讲道理证明感点的正确性,或正面论、反面证证明感点的合理性。
注意点:1、所摆的事实、所讲的道理都要围绕感点来展开,而不能游离于感点之外。也就是你选的例子和所讲的道理和感点要有共鸣,不能另立一个论点。否则,就会不知所云,下笔千言,离题万里。有一些孩子在联系实际的时候,所选的题材和 感点貌似相似,仔细一对比,表达的思想不一样,这样就让读者看不明白你在说了,切忌。
2、发感还要联系实际,深入论证。联系实际,既可以由此及彼地联系现实生活中相类似的现象,也可以由古及今联系现实生活中的相反的种种问题,有时候还可以是个人的思想、言行、经历。
3、联系实际,要有针对性,必须紧扣感点,而不能泛泛而谈,不能脱离感点随意联想,不着边际。
第五步:结感--结
结感就是收束全文,既可以回应前文,强调感点;也可以提出希望,发出号。
注意点:1、不管结尾,都要与前面的几个部分构成一个有机整体,不能是横空出世,说一些不着边际的话。表决心式的结尾也行,但是容易落入俗套,有虎头蛇尾的感觉。
2、要结得自然,顺理成章收束全篇。或发人深思,或气势磅礴,或首尾呼应,暗合标题,都不失精彩。编辑提醒:请注意查看“书虫英文读后感”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:书虫英文读后感一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语读后感200字 的文章

随机推荐