A Day Of Mtwo day holidayy...

网站过期啦!My&May&Day&Holiday_高中英语作文_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
My&May&Day&Holiday
&&& I had a great time throughout my May Day Holiday.&&& On Monday, I went BBQ with my classmates who threw a celebration party at our middle school principle's flat. Our parents were invited to the party. Everybody was excited about the holiday. I ate a lot of delicious food at that time.&&& On Tuesday, I went visiting my uncle's family with my parents. We went to celebrate our good time at a fancy restaurant in Shanghai. Later that day, we sang karaoke in my uncle's house. We stayed for the night.&&& On Wednesday, I went shopping with my cousins. We bought some brand name t-shirts and pants. In the afternoon, my cousins gave me a fun ride on the city highway. They also taught me how to drive their fancy car, so I tried to do some turning and parking. It was not easy first. But I learnt quick.&&& On Thursday, we returned home with many gifts from our trip. I tried to get some rest. At night, I chatted with my classmates on the phone, and I watched CCTV before going to bed.&&& From Friday on, I started to finish up my homework assignments on my personal laptop. Some of my assignments were quite boring. After I finished the homework, I emailed them to my teachers. That was the end of it. I started to prepare things for school on this coming Monday.&&& All in all, I enjoyed my May Day Holiday in many ways.
相关信息:
卫生健康饮食:健康一直是人们关注的问题我校要举行以“关爱健康”为题的主题班会,请根据下表内容谈谈你的看法,写一篇80字左右的演讲槁。保持健康的重要性保持健康的方法保持健康的结论(你的看法?)1.多吃水果蔬菜保持饮...()
请你根据下面的提纲,以"我的家乡"为题,写一篇100-字的短文。提纲:(1) 家乡的地理位置;(2) 解放前的情况;(3) 解放后的变化;(4) 对家乡的感情。满分作文:My Home TownMy home town is a beautiful place. It stands besi...()
课余时光是我们忙碌学习生活的调节剂。你是如何支配自己的闲暇时间的呢?看电视、做运动、听音乐、阅读书报、郊游、帮父母做家务,还是…请你以"My Free Time"为题,描述一下自己的课余生活。要求:1.条理清晰,字迹工整,词数80词...()
以"My Chinese Teacher"为标题写一篇字数为80-100之间的英语短文。提示内容如下:1、孙老师今年36岁,中等身材。2、她关心。热爱学生,工作认真负责。3、她语文课讲得生动。有趣。参考范文:My Chinese TeacherOf all the subject...()
2、 旅游1. Last Sunday(Saturday,…) ,it was sunny(rainy, windy, foggy,)2. I got up very early (late). After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike, bus,…3. We enjoyed ourselves。4. We forgot the ti...()
关键字含有“my”的内容:
关键字含有“to”的内容:
关键字含有“the”的内容:
关键字含有“on”的内容:
关键字含有“with”的内容:
关键字含有“in”的内容:
关键字含有“went”的内容:
关键字含有“On”的内容:

我要回帖

更多关于 two day holiday 的文章

随机推荐