请帮我翻翻译 加分一下~会加分,急·

急~高分求一段日语翻译(用在线翻译软件翻的不给分,翻的好的加分)在线等~~~~~急急急_百度知道
急~高分求一段日语翻译(用在线翻译软件翻的不给分,翻的好的加分)在线等~~~~~急急急
使自己更加接近一个优秀的日语翻译的标准,多看日剧。最好能够翻的简洁明了,我要不断提升自己的日语能力,多与日本人交流。因为从小就喜欢看日本动画片。PS。多读日本文学名著日语达人帮我将下面一段中文翻译成中文(用敬体,我的这个梦想一定能够实现。我相信,所以一直对日语很感兴趣:如果你觉得我上面这段文字有不妥的地方的话,我希望将来能够为促进中日交流,便于记忆,只要我不断努力,喜欢美丽的樱花。如果我的这个梦想能够实现。为了我的这个梦想能够实现,将来能够成为一名出色的日语翻译,逐渐提升自己的日语翻译能力,你也可以适当调整,喜欢雪白的富士山,不要用简体)我梦想将来能够成为一名出色的日语翻译。进入大学之后我的专业选择了日语,我希望通过自己大学四年的学习能够将日语学好,多听日语广播,加深中日两国人民的友谊贡献自己的一份力量
提问者采纳
日本のアニメや美しい桜や白い富士山のことが好きで、日本语文学の名作を読んだり、中日友好のためにささいな力を尽(つく)くしたいと思います。
句子意思重复的很多 基本上是按照你的意思来的 稍有改动 我今年大三
水平有限 也许会有不妥的地方 望指正~
日语入门并不难
要学好却很不容易 相当一个合格的翻译 还真得按你说的去做
加油吧。4年间の勉强を通して日本语能力を上达させ。この梦をかなえるために、优(すぐ)れた日本语通訳になるのは私の梦です。たとえば、この梦はきっとかなうと信じています。自分がたゆまない努力さえすれば、立派な通訳になろうと思っています、ずっと日本语に兴味を持っていたからです、さまさまの日本人と交流したりして。なぜかというと。。 もし、この梦をかなえたら!
PS、日本语ドラマを见たり、色々工夫をしなければなりません、小さい时から。大学に入って日本语専门を选びました、少しずつ自分の日本语能力を锻(きた)えていきたいと思っています。、日本语ニュースを闻いたり:一楼用的在线翻译将来
提问者评价
~~~~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
私は大学4年间の研究を通じて日本语を勉强し、富士山の白のような日本のアニメを见て。私は日本のプロの选択の后、日本は徐々に日本语の翻訳能力をアップグレードすると、美しい桜の花のように。幼少の顷からのようなので、美しい桜の花のように、富士山の白のような日本のアニメを见て、日本のラジオを聴いて、日本の良い翻訳ができるようになるの大学に入学した、私は大学4年间の研究を通じて日本语を勉强し。この梦のために、希望は、私の日本语能力をアップグレードするには希望を実现することができます。幼少の顷からのようなので。私は日本のプロの选択の后、日本のラジオを聴いて。日本文学を読む、希望は、非常に日本语に兴味をしている、より多くの日本のテレビドラマシリーズの、より多くの日本のテレビドラマシリーズの、私は将来の日本の良い梦を翻訳することができます。この梦のために。日本文学を読む、日本は徐々に日本语の翻訳能力をアップグレードすると、私の日本语能力をアップグレードするには希望を実现することができます、さらに交流を参照して、非常に日本语に兴味をしている、さらに交流を参照して私は将来の日本の良い梦を翻訳することができます、日本の良い翻訳ができるようになるの大学に入学した
问同事吧!!!!!!!
日语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译紧急!紧急!谁能帮我翻译一下这句话?翻译好的会加分!Whatever I may be ,Whatever I may becomming this world .I will always look out for you_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译紧急!紧急!谁能帮我翻译一下这句话?翻译好的会加分!Whatever I may be ,Whatever I may becomming this world .I will always look out for you
英语翻译紧急!紧急!谁能帮我翻译一下这句话?翻译好的会加分!Whatever I may be ,Whatever I may becomming this world .I will always look out for you
不管我会是什么,不管我会成为这个世界的… … 我会永远看着你
无论我会成为什么,不会……
语法或单词有错误,你仔细看看may becomming
什么我也许是,什么我可以成为这个世界.....我为您总将看
对她好点```也许她生病了``找她去 天天陪着她中文翻英文 请高手进来帮帮我 非常紧急 紧急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!可再加分 禁止翻译软件_百度知道
中文翻英文 请高手进来帮帮我 非常紧急 紧急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!可再加分 禁止翻译软件
父亲带给小女孩的礼物 让她感到非常幸福开心但她遗失了她所珍爱的东西是她是悲痛的因为那有可能是世界上唯一一个音乐盒
故事中的音乐盒是女孩微小的幸福吧
当遗失重要的东西时你的感觉是什麼? 永远也找不到真相只能看见令人扑朔迷离的答案把握当下所拥有的才是最重要的因为你不知道什麼时候会失去你所珍惜的事物作者所创造的 dialogue 在故事里 是非常扑朔迷离和神秘的在故事中当女孩问她母亲她的音乐盒呢她的母亲回答一遍又一遍音乐盒是已经坏掉分裂的小女孩不相信所以不停地追问直到後来才在垃圾堆里找到已经破碎的音乐盒我们都很怀疑到底小女孩的音乐盒发生了什麼事. 当她爸爸回来给她带来了礼物一个漂亮的音乐盒她是非常高兴兴奋的因为这个音乐盒是她爸爸给她特地从巴黎带回的礼物所以她很珍惜爱护这个音乐盒因为太高兴太喜欢这个音乐盒了所以当隔天她母亲告诉她说她的音乐盒已经坏了碎了她整个受到打击难过的无法接受事实和上学去
我认为作者硕造的故事中的脚色母亲是有点不负责任的和总是活在自己的世界里的总是喜欢孤独的坐在餐桌前吸著菸想事情
如果她可以让她女儿自己保管她的音乐盒可能是因为家庭不是很富裕的关系吧女孩总是充满了幻想想著她爸爸会给她带来什麼礼物因为很深的期待所以当她收到漂亮的音乐盒时 Body paragraph#3 事实是什麼? 我们必须认真思考得到什麼是珍贵的在我们的生活中
一旦珍贵的东西失去了 有可能再也找不回来Body paragraph# 1最幸福 最开心的 最得来不易的事是什麼? 最遗憾 最难过的是又是什麼最开心的事是你拥有朋友 家人或恋人给你的特别的东西 有很重大的意义给你的最难过也是最遗憾的是是你失去了你觉得最珍贵的东西有可能是世界上唯一一个的东西再也找不到在其他地方同样一个东西 作者使用了象徵symbolism来叙述故事 我认为故事中的音乐盒意义重大可以代表一个纯真的心也可以代表父亲的爱当故事中的小女孩失去了她珍爱的音乐盒她是非常悲痛无法接受的 (…. ) 因为她失去了她父亲给她的爱也失去了 单纯的心 直到後来才在垃圾堆中找到虽然已经碎裂的音乐盒她才有了最後的希望代表著她还是找到并没有失去父亲的爱和一颗单纯的心Body paragraph#2你从来都不会知道什麼是真的 什麼又是假的 在这个世界上当你得到一件东西是非常容易的 但相反的 容易得到 也更容易失去珍贵的东西 作者硕造的characterization人物描述和plot非常特别和令人印象深刻在故事中小女孩 Bekey 是个天真单纯浪漫又可爱的孩子她非常爱她爸爸
所以努力尝试著学习法语因为她爸爸在巴黎工作讲法语她想用法语和她爸爸沟通肯为了她爸爸努力.. quote…Intro这段故事的主要main idea 是描述一个贫穷家庭的幸福 就算家庭不怎麼富裕他们仍然用一种精神上的美好去欺骗自己
因为那有可能是独一无二 再也找不到的东西 用钱也买不到的重要事物失去了就是失去了而再也找不回来 给个例子 你有一个很重要的朋友 因为你工作忙 总是抽不出时间来和这位朋友叙旧聊天相处直到有一天因为意外朋友过世了你为感到非常懊悔和悲痛为何当初不好好珍惜与朋友相处的时光呢 所以珍惜把握是很重要的在这个故事中我还学习到自己珍贵的东西还是自己保管比较好就算被责备被骂都要守护好自己珍爱的东西免得像故事中的小女来一样一夜之间音乐盒就破碎了请帮我全部翻英文 尽量越简单越精简越好 若有不必要的句子 也可以帮我删减 谢谢高手了 感激不尽
提问者采纳
probably the one and only in this world which cannot be found in anywhere else. She loves her father deeply, is a naive? We must seriously contemplate what is precious in our lives. But the next day when her mother tells her that the music box is damaged, she cries so bitterly and feels so upset, how do you feel ?You will never find the truth for the answers you see are like riddles. What is really puzzling is what had happened to the music box and who had damaged it. When the girl asks her mother where the music box is, regretting you have not cherished the time you had shared with him. Body paragraph# 1What is the most hard-earned, the mother repeatedly tells her the music box has been damaged, you may lose it easily too.The father bought a gift for the girl which mak as her father speaks French during his work in P obviously. Until one day, which means that all is not lost,you never really know what is true and what is false. The author portrays the mother as an irresponsible person. If she would allow her daughter to keep custody of the music box, Bekey? The most regrettable and sad thingIntroThe main theme of the story is a description of the happiness in a poor family, probably the only music box in the world and she feels so miserable. She loves and cherishes it very much. Regrettably, as well as the true heart:…. The girl in the story, you have an important friend, it represents a true heart and it can also represent the love of a father. When you obtain somethingeasily, you never spare your time to be with him.), and it’s gone forever, she is so distressed and unable to accept this fact (quote, she always lives in her own world, romantic and lovely girl, but we learn from the story that we should cherish what we have at the moment, but due t because we may lose it in the next instance, only then you feel remorse and sad, she is overwhelmed with joy because it was bought in P I reckon the music box in the story has great significance, family or special thing given by loved one which has great significance.The characterization and plot created by the author is particularly sp but when you have lost something important.ConclusionWe don’t know what has happe something that may notbe recovered or bought, he passes away in an accident, and it may not be recovered once it is lost.. The music box in the story may be an insignificant felicity of the girl, simple, smoking and pondering solitarily, he wants to leave it to our imagination. The depressed girl refuses to accept the answer and keeps on asking until the damaged music box is found in the trash can, this unhappy incident may not happen, The blow she receives and her grief makes her refuse to accept the fact and refuse to go to school. As she loves the music box so much that when she cannot find it. The author describes the girl’s excitement and delight in receiving the gift from her father and she plays with it cherishingly.For example, so she strives to learn French in order to communicate with her father in French,The dialogues in the story created by the author are very whirling and mystical, prefers to sit at the dinning table, and it is painful to lose something precious. Not until she has recovered the broken music box from the trash can does she regain the final hope. Body paragraph#3What are the facts,because she feels she has lost the love of her father, happy and delightful thing. When her father gives her a beautiful music box as a present, the author does not provide the answer. When the girl loses her precious music box. What really important is to seize the moment because you don’t know when you will lose the things that you cherish. The most regrettable and sad thing is to
lose your most precious thing?The most delightful thing is that you have friends. Body paragraph#2In this world. The author tells the story with symbolism. Despite the lack of wealth, they still manage to deceive themselves with but she has lost this cherished gift
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
t know when you will lose precious thingsThe author created in the dialogue in the story is whirling and mysterious in the story when the girl asked her mother to her music. Dad brought her presents at accept the fact and go to school I think the story of the creation of the characters in Shuo mother is somewhat irresponsible and always live in their own world always likes sitting alone at the table smoking smoking something if she can make her own custody her music box may be because the family is not very rich? The most regret the most sad is what isThe most happy thing is you have friends? We have to seriously consider what is precious in our lives once the precious things lost may never get it backBody paragraph# 1What is the most happy the most happy the mot believe so kept asking questions until we found in the garbage dump music box has broken all of us doubt what music box girl what happened.? Never finding the truth can only see a whirling answer right now have is the most important because you don&#39, family or lover to the special things you have great significance for you the most sad most unfortunately you lost you feel the most precious things may be the only one in the world that cannot find in other places of the same thingThe authors use the symbol symbolism to narrate the story I think the story of the music box of great significance can represent a pure heart can also represent the love of father lost music box she cherished when the story of the little girl and she is very sad unacceptable (? Who broke to split this music box regret the author did not give the answer is obviously the author let our imagination to think of what happened to the music boxThe author created dialogue recounts the story of the little girl is so exciting and cherish her father sent her to play the music box because too loves this music box so when she found her lost music box crying very sad very sad because the more deep is love hurt more I want in the little girl she doesn&#39. The girl is always full of fantasy to think that her father would bring her what gift for it Deep look so beautiful when she received the music boxBody paragraph#3What are the facts, even if not so wealthy familyThey are still in a spiritual thing to deceive yourself. . Quote.. Her mother answered again and again the music box is broken split girl don&#39..) because she lost her father gave her love also lost the pure heart until later found in the garbage while the music box has broken her only the last hope her or to find and no love lost and a pure heart fatherBody paragraph#2You never know what is true and what is false in this worldWhen you get one thing is very easy but easy to get more easily lose precious thingsCharacterization characters and plot author Shuo made was very special and impressive in the story of small girl Bekey is a naive romantic and lovely boy she loved her father so try learning French because her father working in Paris speak French she wanted to use French and her father refused to communicate her father when she tried to, father gave the little girl a gift made her feel very happy but she lost her precious thing is she is sad because it may be the only one world music box music box in the story is a girl tiny happiness when lost the important thing is how you feel what. She is very happy and excited because this music box is her father gave her specially from Paris back to the gift so she is very cherish this music box for too happy too like this music box so that when the next day her mother told her that her music box has been broken broken her entire hit sad can't know received happen if he knew would better protect the music box will be the music boxConclusionAlthough I don&#39..IntroThe main main idea this story is the description of a poor family happiness
The main main idea this story is the description of a poorfamily happiness, even if not so wealthy familyThey are still in a spiritual thing to deceive yourself, fathergave the little girl a gift made her feel very happy but shelost her precious thing is she is sad because it may be theonly one world music box music box in the story is a girl tinyhappiness when lost the important thing is how you feelwhat? We have to seriously consider what is precious in our lives once the precious things lost may never get it backWhat is the most happy the most happy the most is not easy thing? The most regret the most sad is what isThe most happy thing is you have friends, family or lover to the special things you have great significance for you the most sad most unfortunately you lost you feel the mostprecious things may be the only one in the world thatcannot find in other places of the same thingThe authors use the symbol symbolism to narrate the storyI think the story of the music box of great significance can represent a pure heart can also represent the love of father lost music box she cherished when the story of the little girl and she is very sad unacceptable (... Quote.... .)because she lost her father gave her love also lost the pure heart until later found in the garbage while the musicbox has broken her only the last hope her or to find and no love lost and a pure heart fatherBody paragraph#2You never know what is true and what is false in this worldWhen you get one thing is very easy but easy to get more easily lose precious thingsCharacterization characters and plot author Shuo made was very special and impressive in the story of small girl Bekey is a naive romantic and lovely boy she loved herfather so try learning French because her father working in Paris speak French she wanted to use French and her father refused to communicate her father when she tried to.Dad brought her presents a beautiful music box. She is very happy and excited because this music box is her father gave her specially from Paris back to the gift so she is very cherish this music box for too happy too like this music box so that when the next day her mother told her that her music box has been broken broken her entire hitsad can't accept the fact and go to school I think the story of the creation of the characters in Shuo mother is somewhat irresponsible and always live in their own worldalways likes sitting alone at the table smoking smokingsomething if she can make her own custody her music boxmay be because the family is not very rich. The girl is always full of fantasy to think that her father would bring her what gift for it Deep look so beautiful when she received the music boxBody paragraph#3What are the facts? Never finding the truth can only see awhirling answer right now have is the most importantbecause you don't know when you will lose precious thingsThe author created in the dialogue in the story is whirlingand mysterious in the story when the girl asked her motherto her music. Her mother answered again and again the music box is broken split girl don't believe so kept asking questions until we found in the garbage dump music boxhas broken all of us doubt what music box girl what happened? Who broke to split this music box regret the author did not give the answer is obviously the author letour imagination to think of what happened to the music boxThe author created dialogue recounts the story of the little girl is so exciting and cherish her father sent her to play the music box because too loves this music box so when she found her lost music box crying very sad very sad because the more deep is love hurt more I want in the little girl she doesn't know received happen if he knew would betterprotect the music box will be the music boxConclusionAlthough I don't know the music box exactly what happenedBut from this article learn to cherish today haveBecause you may lose it in the next secondLose precious precious things is very painfulBecause it may be the one and only the important thingscan no longer find things that money can't buyLost is lost and never found againFor example you have a very important friend because of your busy work and always have no time to spare and thefriend chat together until one day because of an unexpected friend died you feel very regret and sorrow why do not cherish the time with friendsSo treasure is very important to grasp in this story, I alsolearn valuable things. Or keep their own better even blamescold to protect their precious things like a little girl. Thatnight the story of the music box broken
你这是谷狗,翻译软件翻的吧,语法根本不对阿
禁止翻译软件
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻英文 禁止翻译软体 急 ! 请高手帮我翻 30分 可以再加分发不上来 有要回答的 我在线上 用即时通话 我给题目_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
中文翻英文 禁止翻译软体 急 ! 请高手帮我翻 30分 可以再加分发不上来 有要回答的 我在线上 用即时通话 我给题目
中文翻英文 禁止翻译软体 急 ! 请高手帮我翻 30分 可以再加分发不上来 有要回答的 我在线上 用即时通话 我给题目求高手帮我翻译~汉译英~谢谢~急~~~~一篇英语短文-_星空见康网
求高手帮我翻译~汉译英~谢谢~急~~~~一篇英语短文
求高手帮我翻译~汉译英~谢谢~急~~~~一篇英语短文
拥有白色的毛(这里我希望高手帮我补充一点关于它的特性,我用手机上网不方便查啊,希望大家帮帮我,在网络上很出名,比如它能活多久啊之类的,最好给我多补充点~内容如下,可我英语不大好!补充说明想在英语课上讲的个小短文,谢谢啊~求翻译~~英语的~~谢谢啊~奖励高分~好再加啊,最好想对应,给我们自己一个同样可爱的地球”大意如上了求高手帮我翻译一个英语的小短文!
这短文可以幽默点,有什么希望高手帮我补充啊,泥马的那个动物)的文章,很多人都知道它,谢谢各位了,这就是羊驼,今天我要给大家介绍一种很可爱的动物,周四就要了,因为我英语确实不大好,中文英文都有的,就是拜托大家帮查一些简单的东西,简单的,它有一种忧郁的眼神!希望可以写的清楚点!谢谢了,希望高手帮我翻译下,我也希望大家保护动物,它是非常可爱的,它是非常可爱的动物,最好对照。羊驼是以草为食,让人看了心碎:大家好,所以好苦恼~我想讲个介绍羊驼(外号就是草,重要的是中文英文一定要有,最好要简单易懂,谢谢了)总之,不然我怕我不清楚某句中文翻译的是哪句英文
Alpacas have an affinity for children and house cats对小孩和猫来说.You see!today i want introduce you a very cute animal——alpacas(羊驼,maybe you all know about it.羊驼是一种很温顺, alpacas will tend to form communal manure piles、领头.你们看,because of the fastidious in their habits.Which is more interesting is,羊驼很有亲和力Hello&#47、聪明的动物 it produce one offspring a year,放牧时与其他羊驼能很好相处.it is very well known on the Internet,it is such a lovely animal,i hope we can love them just like love ourselves and protect them away from harm,Good morning,我希望你们像爱自己一样爱他们. Their intelligence means that alpacas are quick to train to a halter and leader羊驼的聪明意味着可以很快将它们训练成笼头.一年仅生产一次 Alpacas are a social animal and do best when pastured with other alpacas羊驼是一种社会性动物, which assists in controlling their parasite load更有趣的是,保护它们远离伤害,由于它们挑剔的习惯,羊驼往往会弄一个公用的粪堆来控制他们身上的寄生虫,它是如此可爱的一种动物. Alpacas are a gentle and intelligent breed
in short, with white hair, let a person see the heart, on the network is very famousEverybody is good, this is the sheep camel. The sheep camel on grass, it is very lovely, it has a blue eyes, many people know it, today I will introduce a cute animal, and I also hope you protect animals, it is very lovely animals
Hello everyone, today I want to give you all a very cute animal, which is alpaca, the network is very well known, many people know it, it has a melancholy look, people looked at heart-broken, it is very cute. Alpaca is a grass-eating, with white hair (here I would like to master to help me add something about its characteristics, I use the mobile Internet inconvenient investigations ah, that is, to help you search Baituo some simple things, such as it Huoduo Jiu ah like, simple, thank you) In short, it is a very cute animals, I hope everyone gets to protect animals and give ourselves an equally lovely Earth &
Hello/Good morning,everybody!today i want introduce you a very cute animal——alpacas.it is very well known on the Internet,maybe you all know about it. Alpacas are a gentle and intelligent breed. it produce one offspring a year.Alpacas are a social animal and do best when pastured with other alpacasWhich is more interesting is,because of the fastidious in their habits, alpacas will tend to form communal manure piles, which assists in controlling their parasite loadAlpacas have an affinity for children and house cats. Their intelligence means that alpacas are quick to train to a halter and leaderYou see,it is such a lovely animal,i hope we can love them just like love ourselves and protect them away from harm.。
Hello/Good morning,everybody! today i want introdu...
汉译英。 6
大家来帮我翻译一篇作文(汉译英) 4
The swallows' nest is one of the Chinese tradition...
Today is one suits the day which goes to the beach...
求帮忙翻译一篇英语文章!!!
一篇英语短文翻译-...
在过去的几年中,exhibitedin trussardi基金会已经废弃的建筑历史和(或)在米兰。这...
& 从前,有一个有钱人。这个有钱人有一个仆人。他和他的仆人都很爱美酒和美食。每次这个有钱人出门,他的...
电梯非常好。它只是一间小房间,而且这个房间通常只在一个地方。电梯每天都上上下下。 有时候一个工作人员...
楼上几位是不是用了网络翻译器啊?好像都是直译,读起来怪怪的。这完全是我自己翻译的哦,请过目!=) 沉...
你可能想看的相关专题

我要回帖

更多关于 中翻英翻译器 的文章

随机推荐