please reboot yourdo your best...

请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!_百度知道
请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!
我件事要说我说前请要气我想晚我觉我要见面现实问题普遍都含蓄见面反现实切都原变!旅游我非欢迎我告诉些名胜古迹或者吃玩让度快乐旅教我英语网我交谈能英语要我想没能吧!我说英语说汉语我难沟通反拉远我间朋友关系网我用翻译软件聊强换位思考我像我做我想谢谢热情句古:缘千相缘面相逢我缘定见面间问题谢谢英语高手请帮我翻译我新号前号没积现我20我知道翻译短文确够我已经尽力要用翻译器
我有更好的答案
My friend,please don't be angry before i say that. I have thought about it for one night, and i think we'd better don't have a meeting now. Chinese are always traditional, keeping distance is a good way to go on our friendship. Meeting will kill the feeling of mystery and many things will be different. I will welcome you visiting China,and will introduce the scenic spots ,the wonderful snacks to you,making sure you will have a happy China goes.
If we meet face to face, i can't say English and you can't say Chinese,so difficult to communicate! It does harm to our friendship! I don' want that ,and i think so do you! If you are in my place, will you make...
I have something to tell you, and please have a sit before it. After a whole night thinking, I think it's better for both of us to keep the status quo. Chinese prefer to be euphemistic when make new friends. Face to face is too early for us now, I'm afraid it will change our present feeling. It's so good that I want to hold it for a little longer. Therefore, can we have a wating and just talk on internet, now?
Of course, I'll practice my English continuously with your help. China is a amazing place and be worth for you to have a visit here. Welcome warmly to be here! Then I must be your guide to show you the place of historical interest and scenic bea...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think it for one night that we had better not meet because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally subtle! it will be unrealisticwhile we meet and everything will become not the same asbefore. If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will introduce you some places of interest, or delicious food and funny places, so that you will have a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, i think i can learn english well when we talk on line as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! by the way, if you come to China, I can not speak E...
也不知道你翻译的对不对啊!语法时态你确定都正确吗,这真的很重要
I have some words to say with you,please do not be angry,one night thinking,I
think to meet
better,there is a actual problem that most of chinese are euphemistic,meeting is so unreality,
I am afraid everything wil be changed,I do not like it.if you come to china for traveling,you will be warmly welcome,I will introduce some interesting places,I think it will be a in other words,if you come to china just for teaching me english,I think we can chat on network for my learning english,it is not impossible to learn engliwe will be hard to communicate with each other,because you can not speak chinese, I ca...
There is something I want to say to you. pls don't be angry after hearing it.
After a whole night thinking, I think we'd better not to meet each other, because it is a very actual problem. Chinese are usually subtle, it is not realistic for us to meet, and everything will be quite different if we meet. You will be very welcomed if you come to China for a tour, I will tell you many places of historical interest, and good places where you can have delicious food and lots of fun, to help you have a wonderful journey in China. If you want to come to China to teach me English, it will not be necessary, because my English can also be better and better by c...
What I'm gona to say is very important ,please listen it without being angry with me. After thinking all night ,I think it's better for both of us not to meet,becanse it's a very realistic problem that our chinese people are very inplicit. If we meet ,maybe everything will change.if you come here for a visit ,i am very glad and i will tell you some intersting places to go or where you can eat some delicious food.if you come here to teach me englsh ,i think we can do it online.only if i have the determination to study ,i can do it.what's more ,i can't speak english and you can't speak chinese,we may be difficult to comunicate face to face which may do h...
I have something to tell you that I hope you can understand. After a whole night thinking, I feel it's better for us not meet each other, I am just afraid the meeting will change the relationship between us.You know, Chinese are generally conservative and traditional. This a serious situation we need to consider.While if you come to China and have a travel ,I'll be happy to
tell you places of historic interest and scenic beauty and pherhaps some food streets and hope you have a great time. And if you come to China and teach me English, I think it is also a good method and channel for us to communicate on the Internet. Besides, the fact we are faced th...
为什么不和外国朋友见面呢,这是个很好的学英语的机会,你可以叫他来中国啊,这会很有趣,顺便问一下,你在哪里交到外国朋友的啊,好奇.......................
因为我们是网友,才认识一个月,对他也不了解,社会关系复杂谁知道他是不是好人呢?!中国网友我都不敢见,更别说外国人了!简直太疯狂了你说呢?他要来,但是我想拒绝他
不要把别人想的太.......那个外国人都比较开放,再说哪来那么多坏人,我们的外教,她十分可爱,外国人都是这样的,不要太担心如果还是不放心,可以叫你的同学们一起去,这样就不怕了,如果成功,这将是很宝贵的经历
真像你想得这样就好了,万一不是呢?如果他是好人那么我的确失去了好的机会,在skype上聊天时,他很耐心的教我说英语。可是我觉得我不是上帝的宠儿,不可能有这特权,毕竟天下没有白吃的午餐,你说呢,我很矛盾!
恩,我真的不知道说什么了就算不能见面,也可以继续做朋友吧,聊聊天?
I've got one thing to tell you. Please do not get angry before I tell you that. I thinked of that thing for one night, and we had better not meet. That is a reality problem-Chinese people is regularly very implicit! If we get meet,this problem will not become a reality problem, and all the problems will got change! If you come to China for a tour, I welcome, with enthusiasm, and I'd like to tell you some tourist attraction or places to eat or to enjoy, of course, and I'll make this journey to China full of happiness! If you come to China to teach me English, we can communicate on the Internet. If I want to learn from you, nothing is impossible, right? ...
I want to talk with you about one thing,but please don not be angry before my saying.I have thought for a whole night,finally I thought it would be better for us to be separated,because it is a matter of reality.Chinese are generally implicative!So it would be not so good for us to get together,every thing will be different from it used to be!If you would like to have a travel to China ,I would be completely glad to welcome you!I will tell you some showplaces,or somewhere that you can have fun and enjoy good food.In that way you can have a happy travel to China!if your aim is to teach me English,I think we can do this online as well,it would be all rig...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think one night, I think we still do not meet as well, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people generally subtle! Met but unrealistic, and everything will become not the same as the original! If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, or delicious fun place, so you spend a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, can talk to us online to learn English, as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! There is, you come to China, I can not speak English you do not speak Chinese, we would be very dif...
一看你就是再用翻译软件,对吧!
你以为我打这些汉字不累吗?!
你废尼奥,你打英语我打汉字!reserved.
impossible
.everything
communicate
,everything
那你现在为啥不能用翻译器啊
因为没有正确答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&完成句子(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
66、许多动物都处于灭绝的边缘。
Many animals are
___________________ extinction(灭绝).
67、学生把英语用来作为第一外语来学习。
English ___________ by the
students as the first foreign language.
68、众所周知,政府鼓励人们用布袋去购物。
It is well-known that the government
___________________ go shopping with the cloth bags.
69、在过去,人们的衣服都是用手工做的,一次只能做一件。
In the past people’s clothes
were made one at a time ____________.
70、据我所知,他们将在下个月回来。
___________________, they will
come back next month.
Liu Wei is very famous in China because he can play the piano with
his toes(脚趾).
One day when Liu Wei was only 10 years old, he played a game with
some friends. He
lost both his arms because of electricity(电).
Liu Wei was very sad when both his arms were cut off after the
accident. But soon
he had to make a choice.
“For people like me, there were only two choices. One was to give up
all the dreams, which would cause a quick death. The other was to work hard
without arms to live an excellent life.” says Liu Wei.
Liu’s dream was to be a pianist. His excellent life included a show
on China’s Got Talent(《中国达人秀》) and a wonderful performance (演奏) playing the beautiful Marriage D’amour with his two feet on
the piano.
Liu Wei learned to play the piano with his feet. And teaching
himself to play the piano with his feet was very hard. Many times he wanted to
give it up, but his parents went on encouraging(鼓励) him and he wanted to make his parents proud.
Maybe you can not believe that Liu Wei is able to play well only
with his toes. The audience(观众) were deeply moved and very excited when they watched his
performance.
61.Why is Liu Wei very famous in China?
62.How old was Liu Wei when he lost his arms?
63.Was Liu Wei very sad when both his arms were cut off?
64.Who encouraged Liu Wei to play the piano?
65.How did the audience
feel when they watched Liu’s performance?
  Since they opened 55888, the “Dear Elder Sisters” have received more than 10,000 telephone calls from children all over the country.The children reached the Elder Sisters every day by phone with many funny(滑稽的)or strange questions, which were not always small and easy to answer.”I am growing too fat, sister, and I don’t want that.” “What do children on other planets look like?”
  When little Nina called, she was crying, “Mother is dying from cancer(癌).I don’t want her to leave me.” After comforting(安慰)little Nina, the “Dear Elder Sisters” told children in other parts of the country of Nina’s trouble.they sent Nina and her mother letters and gifts, encouraging(鼓励)them to fight the cancer bravely.
The children’s questions were ________.
easy to answer
How did other children learn about Nina’s trouble?
The “Dear Elder Sisters” wrote to tell them
Nina sent them letters and told them.
The “Dear Elder Sisters” said on the phone
Nina called them and told them
How did “Dear Elder Sisters” know Nina was in trouble?
Other children told them.
Nina told them by phone.
Nina’s mother told them
other children sent them letters
Which of the following is wrong?
55888 is a phone number.
The children visited the Elder Sisters every day.
Some questions were too difficult for the Dear Elder Sisters
The children liked “Dear Elder Sisters” very much
Why did the children call the Elder Sisters?Because ________.
They wanted to ask funny questions.
They showed they could make telephone calls.
They needed help from the “Dear Elder Sisters”.
They didn’t want to get fat.
阅读下面的材料,然后根据材料内容回答所提问题。
  Liu Wei is very famous in China because he can play the piano with his toes(脚趾).
  One day when Liu Wei was only 10 years old, he played a game with some friends.He lost both his arms because of electricity(电).
  Liu Wei was very sad when both his arms were cut off after the accident.But soon he had to make a choice.
  “For people like me, there were only two choices.One was to give up all the dreams, which would cause a quick death.The other was to work hard without arms to live an excellent life.” says Liu Wei.
  Liu's dream was to be a pianist.His excellent life included a show on China's Got Talent(《中国达人秀》)and a wonderful performance(演奏)playing the beautiful Marriage D’amour with his two feet on the piano.
  Liu Wei learned to play the piano with his feet.And teaching himself to play the piano with his feet was very hard.Many times he wanted to give it up, but his parents went on encouraging(鼓励)him and he wanted to make his parents proud.
  Maybe you can not believe that Liu Wei is able to play well only with his toes.The audience(观众)were deeply moved and very excited when they watched his performance.
1.Why is Liu Wei very famous in China?
2.How old was Liu Wei when he lost his arms?
3.Was Liu Wei very sad when both his arms were cut off?
4.Who encouraged Liu Wei to play the piano?
5.How did the audience feel when they watched Liu's performance?答案:解析:as possible,词组as fast as possible表示“尽可能快”。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
-Do you mind my opening the window?-______. Please do it now. A.&Of course not.& B. Yes, I do.& C. Certainly
来源:2015届浙江金华聚仁教育集团初二上第二次阶段测试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
What would you do if you found a snake in your house?
Many people might be afraid or try to kill it. However, if you live in North
Carolina in the USA,one thing you can do is to call the Snake Catchers.
The Snake Catchers are four men who love snakes, even
poisonous ones. Theirnewspaper advertisement says, “Snake Catchers:free
snakeremoval(除去)一Please do not kill them — Call us. ”
The Snake Catchers, who started their service in 1998,
don’t charge anything for helping people. “We do this as a&
hobby,”explained Fred Johnson, one of the Snake Catchers. Because of their love
of snakes, the Snake Catchers try to keep them alive.“One man asked us to kill
a python(蟒蛇), so he could make a pair of boots from
the skin. We refused, because we like snakes, and we don’t want to see them
killed, ” said Fred. Some of the snakes that they casome
are given to the North Carolina State University. Most, including the poisonous
snakes, are set free in the wild, usually in a national park.
Fred suggests that people should treat snakes with
care. “Actually snakes are very shy and gentle creatures. They only attack if
they are frightened. However, you have to know how to treat a snake properly!”
According to one happy family, the Snake Catchers are
good. One day, the Greenwood family found a snake skin in the kitchen. They
looked very carefully and saw a snake sleeping behind a cupboard. They thought
about what to do. Then Steve Greenwood remembered the advertisement for the
Snake Catchers. He called them.
“The Snake Catchers arrived within an hour and they
finished the job quickly too,” said Steve Greenwood. “One of them went into the
kitchen, found the snake and took it out alive. The Snake Catchers did a very
good job.”
Last year, the Snake Catchers removed more than
seventy snakes from houses in North Carolina.
1.The Snake Catchers catch snakes because &&&&&&&&&.
A. they want to kill the snakes.
B. they like trying to catch snakes.
C. they don’t want people to hurt snakes.
D. they like eating snakes.
2.When a man asked them to kill a python,the Snake
Catchers &&&&&&&&&.
A. agreed to do it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
were very happy
C. give him some old boots&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
didn’t agree
3.The Snake Catchers set most of the snakes free &&&&&&&&&.
A. in a national park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
in a univercity
C. in a garden&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in
their own houses
4.According to Fred, &&&&&&&&&.
A. snakes are very dangerous
B. people should attack snakes
C. snakes are not usually dangerous
D. people should run away if they see a snake&
来源:2012年人教版初中英语七年级下册Do not eat in class练习卷
题型:选词填空
阅读下面的对话,用方框中的词或词组填空,每个词或词组只能用一次。
break,can,&& have to,&& fight with
,&& can’t,&& else,&
rules,&& class,&&
run,&& listen to
A: Hello,& Jack.& Come
here,& please.& Do you know the &&&1&&&in
school?
B: Yes,& Mr.& Brown.& First
we &&&2&&&wear hats in school.&
A: That’s right.&
B: Don’t arrive late for &&&3&&.&
A: Good.& What &&&4&&?
B: Do we &&&5&&&eat
in the dining hall?
A: No,& you don’t.& You &&&6&&&eat
outside.&
B: And we can &&&7&&&music
outside,& but not in the classrooms.&
B: We can’t &&&8&&&anyone.&
A: Yes.& You should be friendly.&
Can we &&&9&&&in the hallways,&
little boy?
B: No.& It’s dangerous.&
A: You’re right,& my little boy.&
Then why did you run in the hallways?
B: Sorry,& Mr.& Brown.& I
won’t &&&10&&&school rules again.&
来源:学年安徽省芜湖市初三毕业学业中考模拟四英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
1---I’ll do the washing-up.
Jack, would you please do the floors?
--_______.
A. Yes, please&&&&&
B. No, I don’t&&&& C. Yes,
sure&&&&& D. No, not at all
来源:2013届度福建省龙岩市长汀县汀东片四校八年级期中联考英语卷
题型:单项填空
---This bag is too heavy for me.
Could you please do me _____ favor?
&&&&&&&
-----Sure .
&&&&&&&
A.& the&&&&&&&& B.
an&&&&&&&&&& C.& aContext: Don’t Just Work. Do Your Best Work. - Evernote Blog
There’s a huge difference between doing work and doing great work. Everyone knows that this distinction exists, but most productivity tools seem ambivalent to it. Not us.
We believe that Evernote has a critical role to play in not only helping you get through your projects, but also in adding depth and quality to your work. This is a big challenge, and one that our Augmented Intelligence team has been tackling for the past several years. The result is Context, and it’s here to help you do your best work yet.
As you write or collect information in Evernote, we begin looking for useful, relevant content that will inform your work. This may come from notes in your own account, notes shared by a coworker, and now from trusted news sources, including The Wall Street Journal.
Say you’re preparing for a meeting with a new partner. You start building out a note with agenda items, research, and ideas. Last week, there were important developments in your partner’s industry. The Wall Street Journal covered it. We’ll show it to you right below your note. You can even save or cite the article.
With Context, you’ll have the information you need at the exact moment that you need it, all without you ever leaving your workspace.
There’s more. If you include the name of the person you’re meeting with in your note, and you’re connected to that person on LinkedIn, you’ll see their LinkedIn profile pop up in the Context section. Great for staying up-to-date.
Other Context sources include Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Pando Daily, and TechCrunch.
For Your Benefit Only
Your privacy is at the core of Context. We do not share any information about you or your account with any publisher. All of our augmented intelligence is performed within the Evernote service. The links we use when sending you to a publisher’s content do not contain any identifiable information. Like we say in our : your data is protected.
Special Wall Street Journal Offer
All Wall Street Journal subscribers that are eligible for a WSJ+ membership can enjoy a year of Evernote Premium with their subscription. Redeem by .
Available Now
Context is a Premium feature and is available today on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
to see Context in action. If you installed Evernote from the Mac App Store, then your update is coming very soon. Windows and Android are coming soon after. Evernote Business subscribers will also see shared notes from coworkers in Context.
We’re incredibly excited about the potential of Context to shift our expectations of what software can help us achieve. It’s time for technology to not only speed us up, but to lift us as well.
Go Premium
You may also like
No related posts.
Subscribe to our

我要回帖

更多关于 please reboot your 的文章

随机推荐