请大哥大姐们啊翻译成英文``求!

跪求 大哥大姐 都帮忙翻译成英文 谢谢_百度知道
跪求 大哥大姐 都帮忙翻译成英文 谢谢
男子足球比赛将有16支参赛队伍、塞萨洛尼基,宽45~90米,8月11日就啦开序幕,统一了竞赛规则;女子比赛将有10支球队参赛,每半场45分钟现代足球始于英国的剑桥大学,逐渐完善。
2004年第28届奥运会规定男子16个队。男子比赛球员年龄限制在23岁以下,其中必须有1名守门员,到1848年才制定出世界上第一个足球规则、下半场之间的休息时间不得超过15分钟、半决赛和决赛三轮。比赛分两队参加、四分之一决赛,允许每个队有3名超龄球员,但国际奥委会不允许职业球员参加、半决赛和决赛四轮、下两个半场。
2004年雅典奥运会的足球比赛将在雅典,女子8个队,却吸引了众多的观众,影响也不大。上。以将球射入对方球门多者为胜,分上.15米的中圈,分四分之一决赛,以后不断修改补充,从此足球日益发展,1894年成立女子足球俱乐部,每队不得多于11人,称剑桥规则,分预赛,比赛将提前开始。
1872年英格兰与苏格兰之间举行了足球史上第一次协会间的正式比赛,决赛将在雅典举行。全场比赛为90分钟。标准足球场长90~120米,1890年英格兰举办有万人观看的女子足球赛,到8月29日结束,遍布全球,1900年男子足球成为奥运会比赛项目。1863年成立英格兰足球协会、每队16名运动员参加比赛、伊拉克利翁和帕特雷五个城市举行。女子足球直至1996年才进入奥运会、沃洛斯、每队18名运动员,场地中间有一条横穿球场的中线。
1904年国际足球联合会成立,因此奥运会足球赛水平不高,中央有半径为9,但在学生们比赛时规则五花八门
提问者采纳
must have 1 goalkeeper. the 1904 year International Football Federation is founded.15 meter encircle, called Cs Cambridge U4s competition player age limit below 23 years old, among the location have one to cross the field the median line, in 1890 England conducted has the women&#39, ended to August 29; The female will compete will have 10s soccer only then entered the Olympic Games until 1996, but when the students compete the rule is all kinds!, second half relaxation time do not surpass 15 minutes, each team 16 athletes attend the competition. The entire audience competition is 90 minutes, 1&#47, the finals will be held in Athens, but IOC did not allow the professional player to participate, Volos. in 1863 established England Soccer association, Heraklion and the Pate thunder five cities will be held, will divide 1&#47, therefore the Olympic Games soccer game level was not high, each team 18 athletes, each team do not be more than 11 people. Standard soccer manager 90~120 meters, henceforth the soccer flourishes more and more daily. The man football competition will have 16 teams, the central committee have the radius are 9, the width 45~90 meters. The men&#39, the semi-final and plays in the finals four rounds, the competition will start ahead of time, allows each team to have 3 over-age players, unified the contest rule, proliferates the whole world, divides the top and bottom two half the game, divides the preliminary contest, later will revise unce4 finals. the 2004 year Athens Olympic Games&#39, actually has attracted the numerous audiences. Between the first half, in 1900 the male soccer became the Olympic Games event!The modern soccer begins in Britain&#39, on August 11 on will open the prologue, affected is not big, the female 8s soccer game which ten thousand people watched. The women&#39. between 1872 year England and Scotland has held in the soccer history during the first association&#39, Ts regulation game, each half-court 45 minutes,累死我了, gradually improved, in 1894 established the women' football competition in Athens. Take injects the ball opposite party goal many as a victory. 2004 the year 28th Olympic Games stipulated that the male 16 teams!. The competition is divided two teams to participate, only then formulated in the world to 1848 ts soccer club, the semi-final and plays in the finals three rounds终于翻译完了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
这么一大篇就给10分,谁给你翻译哦!!
给我一百分 我翻译
这家伙,才10分也要,不知道累吗?真是……
The modern soccer begins in Britain's Cambridge University, but when the students compete the rule is all kinds, only then formulated in the world to 1848 the first soccer rule, called Cambridge the rule. in 1863 established England Soccer association, unified the contest rule, later will revise unceasingly supplemented, gradually improved. between 1872 year England and Scotland has held in the soccer history during the first association's regulation game, in 1890 England conducted has the women's soccer game which ten thousand people watched, in 1894 established the women's soccer club. the 1904 year International Football Federation is founded, hence...
The modern soccer begins in Britain's Cambridge University, but when the students compete the rule is all kinds, only then formulated in the world to 1848 the first soccer rule, called Cambridge the rule. in 1863 established England Soccer association, unified the contest rule, later will revise unceasingly supplemented, gradually improved. between 1872 year England and Scotland has held in the soccer history during the first association's regulation game, in 1890 England conducted has the women's soccer game which ten thousand people watched, in 1894 established the women's soccer club. the 1904 year International Football Federation is founded, hence...
还是有好心人啊~!
我好同情你
才给10分太少了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大哥大姐翻译一下这几句话,翻译成英文_百度知道
请大哥大姐翻译一下这几句话,翻译成英文
请收好谢谢先生请慢走.女士你好请问先生有什么吩咐请问先生有什么需要请问先生有什么可以帮到你的对不起.欢迎下次光临金沙滩今天工作不努力先生你好.请稍侯小姐你好.欢迎光临金沙滩请问先生几位先生里面请先生你先请对不起,先生打扰一下不好意思.明天努力找工作我门的服务宗旨.先生不收小费是我门的高标准要求
提问者采纳
sir, please take them back :真诚 理解 创新 Our object.请收好谢谢 Thank you? 不好意思! 请问先生几位 Table for how many, we don&#39? 请问先生有什么需要 May I get you anything先生你好! 先生你先请 After you: Sincerity.欢迎下次光临金沙滩 Thanks for coming, miss&#47? 先生里面请 Sir! 对不起! Welcome to Golden Beach. 我们的服务宗旨,come back anytime? 请问先生有什么可以帮到你的 May I help you with anything, a hard job seeking tomorrow, Sir! 小姐你好.明天努力找工作 Amadam,先生打扰一下 Excuse me.女士你好 Hello! 今天工作不努力, sir! 先生请慢走! But,t accept tips, innovation! May I help you.先生不收小费是我们的高标准要求.请稍侯 Just a minute? 对不起, sir? Do you need help with anything, understanding! 请问先生有什么吩咐 How may I help you, come in please, Sir.欢迎光临金沙滩 Hello, sir, sir
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
请收好谢谢先生请慢走。女士你好请问先生有什么吩咐请问先生有什么需要请问先生有什么可以帮到你的对不起。欢迎下次光临金沙滩今天工作不努力先生你好。欢迎光临金沙滩请问先生几位先生里面请先生你先请对不起。明天努力找工作我门的服务宗旨。先生不收小费是我门的高标准要求。请稍侯小姐你好,先生打扰一下不好意思
Welcome to Golden Beach!How many of you, sir?please come in,sir.you first ,sirexcuse mea minute please.hello, miss/madamhow may I help you,sir?how may I serve you, sir?what can I do for you, sir?thank you, but no tips here,sir. please take it backtake care sir, come back anytime.a lazy work today, a hard job seeking tomorrow.our object: Honesty ,understanding, creation
Hello!Mr xx.Welcome Golden Beach. How many people do you have? Please come in,sir. You first,sir. Excuse me,can I help you? Wait a minute,please.
Welcome you to Golden Beach ,sir.Sir. How many, please?Come in
please.sirYou go first, please.Excuse me,Just a moment, pleaseHow do you do,miss and madameWhat can I do for you, sir.What's your order ,sir?May I help you,sir?I'm afraid I can't accept your tips for our high standards,please take them back,thank you all the sameSo long,drop by any timeWorking no harder today, job-hunting harder tomorrowTenets here:Sincerity ,Understanding,Innovation
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大哥大姐们啊 的文章

随机推荐