求牛津高中英语模块二三1

牛津高中英语模块一unit1-3(单元1-3)试卷 高一英语必修一 单元练习 译林牛津版 试题下载
试题名称牛津高中英语模块一unit1-3(单元1-3)试卷( 译林牛津版)
如果您在点击时出现“找不到网页”或“无法连接服务器”的错误提示,则表明你的IE需要设置,方法如下:
打开IE浏览器,点顶上菜单栏中的“工具——Internet选项——高级”,找到“用UTF-8发送URL”这一选项,把前面的勾去掉。
这个勾必须要去掉,否则很可能导致您无法正常下载!!
牛津高中英语模块一unit1-3(单元1-3)试卷&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&第一卷&(共115分)一、单项选择&45’1.&How&much&does&that&&&&&&&?A. add&&&&&B.&add&up&&&&&C.&add&to&&&&&D.&add&up&to2.&&&&&&&&&get&a&good&seat,&he&set&out&early&after&supper.A.&In&order&to&&&&&&B.&So&that&&&&&&C.&So&as&to&&&&&D.&In&order&that3.&You&&&&&&&&&come&to&his&office.&Our&boss&won’t&be&back&until&next&week.A. haven’t&to&&&&B.&won’t&have&got&to&&&&C.&haven’t&got&to&&&&D.&don’t&have&got&to4.&This&novel&was&concerned&&&&&&&&the&Second&World&War,&while&most&teenagers&are&more&concerned&&&&&&&&the&hero’s&love&story.A. with&;&for&&&&&B.&with&;&with&&&&&C.&for&;&about&&&&&D.&about&;with5.&He&came&here&&&&&&&&to&discuss&it&with&you.A. on&purpose&&&&B.&by&chance&&&&C.&for&purpose&&&&D.&on&design6.&I&won’t&allow&you&to&make&the&trip&alone,&even&if&you&&&&&&&&&do&it.A. dare&&&&&B.&dared&&&&&C.&daring&&&&&&&D.&dares&to7.&The&policeman&asked&&&&&&&&&&with&the&old&women.&&A. what&the&matter&was&&&&&&B.&what&was&the&matter&C.&what&matter&was&&&&&&&&&&D.&what&was&the&wrong8.&During&the&war,&he&&&&&&&&&much&pain.A. is&suffered&&&&&&&B.&suffered&&&&&&&C.&was&suffered&&&&&&&D.&was&suffered&from
9.&She&couldn’t&&&&&&&&&her&words&&&&&&&&&by&the&students.&&A. get…understanding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&get…understood&&B. get…&to&understand&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&make…understand10.&As&the&project&&&&&&&&&at&the&meeting,&it&drew&our&attention.A. comes&up&&&&&B.&was&came&up&&&&&C.&came&up&&&&&D.&had&been&come&up11.&&&&&&&&&it&rains&tomorrow,&we’ll&start&out.A. If&&&&&&&&&&B.&As&if&&&&&&&&&&C.&Even&if&&&&&&&&&&D.&Even12.&The&project&was&so&tough&that&workers&didn’t&complete&it&on&time&even&&&&&&&the&famous&engineer’s&direction.A. in&&&&&&&&&&B.&under&&&&&&&&C.&to&&&&&&&&&D.&with13.&The&examination&was&very&easy.&&&&&&&&&&,&our&monitor&didn’t&pass&it.A. In&other&words&&&&B.&What’s&more&&&&&C.&Believe&it&or&not&&&&&D.&all&the&same14.&I&wanted&to&send&my&&&&&&&&present&to&my&teacher,&so&I&&&&&&&called&on&her.A. especial&;&especially&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&especially&&C.&&specially&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&specially15.&Last&night&Li&Ping&watched&the&football&match&at&my&home,&so&he&&&&&&&in&his&office.A. needn’t&have&worked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&mustn’t&haven’t&workedC.&shouldn’t&have&worked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&couldn’t&have&worked16.&Can&you&make&sure&_________&the&gold&ring?&&A.&where&Alice&had&put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&where&had&Alice&put&&C.&A.&where&Alice&has&put&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&where&has&Alice&put17.&Will&you&fetch&me&a&________&of&today’s&evening&paper&in&a&minute?&&&A.&series&&&&&&&&B.&set&&&&&&&&&&C.&couple&&&&&&&&D.&copy18.&It&was&________&late&to&catch&a&bus&after&the&&therefore&er&called&a&taxi.&&&A.&too&very&&&&&B.&much&too&&&&&C.&too&much&&&&&&D.&far19.&I&was&so&excited&as&to&________&for&the&whole&night.&&&A.&hold&awake&&&&&&&B.&stay&awake&&&&&&&&C.&hold&wake&&&&&&&D.&stay&wake&20.&We&were&going&out&for&a&walk&________&it&began&to&rain.&&&A.&while&&&&&&&&&B.&before&&&&&&&C.&as&&&&&&&&&D.&when&21.&According&to&a&recent&U.S.&survey,&children&spend&up&to&25&hours&a&week&______&TV.&&A.&to&watch&&&&&B.&to&watching&&&C.&watching&&&&D.&watch22.&---Go&for&a&picnic&this&weekend,&OK?&&---_______.&I&love&getting&close&to&nature.&&A.&I&couldn’t&agree&more&&&B.&I’m&afraid&not&&&C.&I&believe&not&&&D.&I&don’t&think&so23.&Linda&worked&for&the&Minnesota&Manufacturing&and&Mining&Company,&______as&3M.&&A.&knowing&&&&B.&known&&&&C.&being&known&&&&D.&to&be&known24.&There&are&two&buildings,&_______&stands&nearly&a&hundred&feet&high.&&A.&the&larger&&&&B.&the&larger&of&them&&&C.&the&larger&one&that&&D.&the&larger&of&which25.&I’ll&show&you&a&store&______&you&may&buy&all&_____&you&need.&&A.&&which&&&&B.&in&&that&&&C.&&that&&&D.&&that26.&In&Britain,&______&are&called&“private&schools”&are&not&owned&by&privates&at&all.&&A.&as&&&&&B.&which&&&&&C.&what&&&&&&D.&that27.&---I&called&you&last&night,&but&nobody&answered&the&phone.&&---Sorry,&________.&&A.&I&must&be&sleep&at&that&moment.&&&&&&&&&B.&I&must&have&slept&at&that&moment.&&C.&I&must&have&been&asleep&at&that&moment.&&D.&I&must&have&fallen&asleep&at&that&moment.28.&_____&will&hurt&the&students’&eyesight.&&A.&Doing&plenty&of&exercises&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Doing&plenty&of&exercise.&&C.&Doing&a&lot&of&exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Doing&a&number&of&exercise29.&-
&按关键词搜索相关试题&& (特别说明:关键词之间的逗号是全角的“,”,不是半角的“,”)
上一个『』&&nbsp下一个『』
浏览更多试题,请访问牛津高中英语模块三unit1教案3
来源:新课标 文章作者:.
牛津高中英语模块三unit1教案3点击下载
牛津高中英语模块三unit1教案3
日小升初专家金恒瑞老师做客E度访谈...
导读:E度网友“还是为了孩子”做客E度访谈,传...
导读:北师大二附校长助理王华老师接受E度访谈...
导读:日学而思名师康睿做客E度访谈...扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
牛津高中英语模块三Unit1
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求牛津高中英语模块三的三篇reading课文原文及翻译(不是录音,要完整的打出来)_百度作业帮
求牛津高中英语模块三的三篇reading课文原文及翻译(不是录音,要完整的打出来)
您可能关注的推广回答者:牛津高中英语 课本必修3(模块三 高一下学期) 教材 教科书牛津版
|浏览677次
请选择您想要的商品信息
扫码下单,更多惊喜
*由于资质原因部分商商家无法支持,请以下单页为准。
ISBN编号:其他
出版时间:其他
页数:其他
版次印次:其他
开本:其他
装帧:其他
印数:其他