七年级英语暑期末寒假大串联英语第 57,58,6...

七年级上英语半期考试题57
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
七年级上英语半期考试题57
安稳中学七年级上册;英语半期考试题;(满分150分时间120分钟);姓名:班级:分数:第一部分听力(30分);Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片;()1.A.B.C.;()2.A.;B.C.;()3.A.B.C.;()4.A.;B.C.;)5.A.;B.;C.Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语;()6.A.SheisCandy.B.Sheis;()7.A.Sh
 安稳中学七年级上册英语半期考试题(满分150分
时间120分钟)姓名:
分数: 第一部分
听力(30分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读两遍。(5分)(
C.()5. A.B.C.
Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读两遍。(5分)(
)6. A. She is Candy.
B. She is twenty years old. C. She is from Japan.(
)7. A. She likes a car.
B. She is fine.
C. She has a round face.(
)8. A. No, he isn’t short.
B. He is tall.
C. Yes, he is.(
)9. A. They’re white.
B. It’s white.
C. I like white.(
)10. A. You’re right.
B. That’s right.
C. OK.Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每组对话和问题读两遍。(5分)(
)11. A. Billy.
B. Billy’s.
C. Billy’s sister’s.(
)12. A. No, she doesn’t.
B. Yes, she does.
C. No, she isn’t.(
)13. A. Green.
C. White.(
)14. A. They’re tall.
B. They’re big.
C. They’re small.(
C. . Ⅳ.听短文,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(每空1.5分,共7.5分)(
)16. Jack and his mom are my friends.(
)17. Jack is eleven years old.(
)18. Jack and I are in Class Two.(
)19. Jack’s mom is an English teacher.(
)20. Jack’s mom has big black eyes.Ⅴ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(每空1.5分,共7.5分)(
)21. Ann is ____.A. 12 years old
B. 13 years old
C. 10 years old(
)22. Ann is ____.A. tall
C. not tall and not short(
)23. Ann is from ____.A. the U.S.A.
C. England(
)24. Her face is ____.A. round
)25. The color of her eyes is ____.A. black
C. red第二部分 基础知识运用 (120分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(20分)(
)26. ―____ are you?―I’m twelve.A. How
B. How old
)27. My name ____ Jack. Lucy and Jane ____ my friends.A. are
)28. James is an English boy. He _____ from England.A. come
D. aren’t(
)29. ―Hi, Lucy. Your skirt is very nice (漂亮的).―____A. Yes, it’s nice.
B. That’s OK.
C. You’re right.
D. Thank you.(
____ your sister
Canada?A. Do; from
C. Does, ; from
D. D come from(
)31. ―What class are you in?―I’m in ____, ____.A. class three
B. class T grade SevenC. Class T Grade Seven
D. G Class seven(
)32. ―What color is your bag?―____A. That’s a red bag. B. It’s red.
C. That’s red.
D. It’s a red bag.(
)33 ― Please give this book
Jim?―Sorry, I don’t know him.A. at
)34. ―Is that girl Kate Green? ―Yes, ____.A. you’re right
B. that’s all right
D. she isn’t(
)35. ―____, Tom.
Is this your book?―No, it isn’t. I think it’s ____.A. E Jack B. S Jack’s
C. E Jack’s D. S Jack(
)36. ― Excuse me , ____ car is that?―It’s ____.A. who’s; her
D. who’s; my(
―What does she look like?―____A. She’s a student.
B. She’s twelve.C. She has long arms.
D. She likes apples.(
)38. _ Does Amy have a small mouth._ No, she has a wide
)39. ―Do you know the girl ____ red?―Oh, she is my sister.A. /
―____―They’re English books.A. Are these English books?
B. Are those English books?C. How do you spell it?
D. What are these in English?(
) 41. They are in
A. Same grade, different classes
B. the same grade, different classesC. Same grades, different class
D. the same grades, different class(
) 42. _ are they?_ They are Maria and Jane.A. Who
) 43. We have
A. short black hairs
B. Short black hairC. black short hair
D. Black short hairs(
a big nose, but Amy a small nose.A. have, have
B. have, has
C. has, has
D. has, have(
) 45. _ What Lily ?She has a round face and big eyes.A. does, like
B. is, look like
C. does, look like
D.does, likeⅢ.完形填空。(每小题2分,共20分)My name is Bruce. I come the U.S.A. I’m thirteen years old. I have a friend.name is Bill. He comes from Canada. He is , too. We
blond hairand blue eyes. We look , but we are in different a yellow T-shirt and I’m in a purple pants are blue and
are brown. My shoes are blue and his
black. Are we cool?(
)47. A. He
)48. A. 12
)49. A. have
)50. A. same
B. the same
C. different
D. a same(
)51. A. T-shirt
D. clothes(
)52. A. at
)53. A. it
)54. A. my
)55. A. am
D. areⅣ.阅读理解。(30分)ALook at the photo. The two girls have big blue eyes and long brown hair. They are ten. Theyare in the same class. The one in a yellow skirt is Lily. The other one in an orange skirt is Lucy. Their(她们的) dad is Mr. Brown. He is in a brown coat. Their mom is Mrs. Brown. She is in black shoes. Bob is their brother (哥哥). He is in a blue cap. He is a high school student. Look! Lucy and Lily are in the green car now.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(
)56. What does Lucy look like?A. She has black eyes and long hair.B. She has short brown hair.C. She is tall.D. She has blue eyes. Her hair is long and brown.(
)57. Mr. Brown is ____.A. in black shoes B. in a blue cap C. in a brown coat
D. in black trousers(
)58. What color are Mrs. Brown’s shoes?A. Big.
D. Black.BJack is an English boy. He is a good student. He is twelve years old. Now he is in a red coat.Linda is Jack’s sister. She is a nice girl. She is fourteen years old. Now she is in a green dress. Lucy and Lily are from the USA. They are students, too. They are in yellow coats. They look the same. Jack, Linda, Lucy and Lily are good friends. Jack, Lucy and Lily are in the same school. But Linda is not in the school. They like China.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(
)59. Jack is from ____.A. the USA.
B. England
)60. Linda is in ____.A. a red dress
B. a red coat
C. a green dress
D. a green coat(
)61. Lucy and Lily are ____.A. in the same school
B. in the same classC. in different schools
D. in different colors(
)62. Jack, Linda, Lucy and Lily are ____.A. good teachers
B. good sistersC. good classmates
D. good friendsCTeacher:Whose clothes are they? Look, here’s a blue coat. Is this yours, Li Ming?Li Ming: No, it’s not mine. I think It’s Jim’s.Jim: Yes, It’s mine, Mr. Wang.Teacher: Here you are, Jim. Now, this green shirt. Whose is this shirt?Li Ming: It’s mine, Mr. Wang.Teacher: OK. Here you are. Are these shoes yours, too?Li Ming: I think they are Lucy’s, Mr. Wang.Teacher: Is that right, Lucy? Are they yours?Lucy: I think the black shoes are mine. And the brown shoes are Lily’s.Teacher: Here you are. Oh, where’s my cap?Li Ming: It’s here(这儿),Mr. Wang..根据对话内容,从所给选项中选择最佳答案(
) 63. Whose is the blue coat?A. Li Ming’s
B. Mr. Wang’s
D. Lucy’s(
) 64. Is the green shirt Jim’s?A. Yes, I am
B. No, I;m not
C. Yes, it is
D. No, it isn’t(
) 65. What color are Lily’s shoes?A. Black
) 66. Whose is the cap?A. Li Ming’s
B. The teacher’s
D. Lucy’s
DI’m Bruce Green. My dad is tall and has short gray hair now. But I see an old photo of him.In the photo, he’s 15 years old. He’s short. He has long yellow hair. He is in blue jeans(牛仔裤) and a T-shirt. He looks cool.Now I’m 15 years old. I’m not tall and not short. My hair is short. It isn’t yellow, it’s brown. Idon’t like blue jeans. I like big pants and long T-shirts.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(
)67. Bruce’s dad is short and has gray hair now.(
)68. Bruce’s dad has long yellow hair in the old photo.(
)69. Now Bruce’s hair is yellow, too.(
)70. Bruce likes big pants and long T-shirts.V 任务型阅读 (每小题2分,共6分)Bob is an English boy. His eyes are blue. Li Ming is a tall boy. His eyes are black. They are good friends. Bob’s hair is yellow and Li Ming’s hair is black. Li Ming’s mom is a Chinese teacher. Bob’s mom is an English teacher. 她和李明的妈妈在同一个学校. Bob’s dad is a doctor(医生). Bob and his dad look different. He looks like his mom. Bob’s family(家庭) are new in China. Li Ming’s dad and mom help them. They like their English friends.根据短文填空,完成下列任务任务一:完成句子,每空一词。71. Li Ming’s mom and Bob’s mom are .任务二:将短文中汉语部分译成英语72. .任务三:回答问题。73. Where is Bob from?.VI完成句子(每小题2分, 共8分)74. Lucy has long blond hair.(改为一般疑问句)包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、中学教育、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、专业论文、应用写作文书、七年级上英语半期考试题57等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  s初三上半期考英语试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。s 初三上半期考英语试卷 (满分:1s0 分 时间:120 分钟) A.Fred. B.Alice. C.Mum. ( )...
q s学年度新目标七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(二)_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 s学年度新目标七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷...
  s学年八年级上英语半期考试卷1_英语_初中教育_教育专区。仁爱英语八上第一次月考试卷s 学年第一学期八年级第一次月考英 语 试题出卷人:黄...
  s年度七年级数学秋季学期半期考试题.docx12_数学_初中教育_教育专区。...b 在数轴上的位置如图,下列四个式子中运算结果为正数的式 子是( ) A、a+...
  s七年级上期中英语试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英语2014---201s 学年度第一学期七年级 英语期中测试题(总分:120 分 时间:120 分钟)听力部分(20 分...
  s学年度第一学期七年级语文半期考试试卷_语文_初中教育_教育专区。贵阳市第二十二中学 s 学年度第一学期半期考试试卷 七年级班级 姓名 语文得分...
s s 学年度第一期七年级上英语期中试卷第一部分 听力部分(20 分) 第二节:听句子,选择相应的答案。 听力(共 1s 小题, 第 1-10 题,每题 1 分, 第 ...
  七年级英语半期考试题(含答案) 隐藏&& 初2014 级
学年上期半期定时作业 英语试卷 考试时间:120 分钟 总分:1s0 分 制卷:慈云中学 请同学们把一至...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接求暑假大串联七年级英语57到58的答案_百度知道
求暑假大串联七年级英语57到58的答案
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
老师不会看的......只要你写上就可以
其他类似问题
七年级英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有七年级暑假大串联数学的答案,我还要科学八年级部分的和英语的作文啊
谁有七年级暑假大串联数学的答案,我还要科学八年级部分的和英语的作文啊 20
跪求啊!!!!!!
不区分大小写匿名
09年的,英语物理答案&英语 第89页 词汇练习 一、1. pollute 2.mice 3.useful 4.itself 5.surprised 6.decision 7.fortunately 8.luckily 9.borrow 10.freedom二. 1.fetter fattest 2.more boring &most boring 3.less least 4.fartter farthest 5.worse worst三.1.guides guiding guided guied 2.flies flying flew flown 3.lies lying lied lied4.forgets forgetting forgot forgotten 5.chooses choosing chose chosen 6.sees seeing saw seen7.hears hearing heard heard 8.pays paying paid paid 9.enjoys enjoying enjoyed enjoying10.feels feeling felt felt翻译 一.1.complain about sth. 2.be interested in studying 3.be friendly to... 4.be mad at5.keep out 6.赠送;分发 7.排队等候 8.把我的书忘在家里了 9.被...用 10.违反规则二、1.Would you mind me turning down the music? 2.It always snows in Qingdao's winter,isn't it?& 3.It's difficult for a robot to do the same things as a person.& 4.I didn’t go to bed until my father went back. 5.He said ,when he was dreaming his mother woke him up.6.玛丽非常吃力的读完了这些书。 7.有些歌手唱英文歌就像本土歌手唱得一样好。8.在未来的中国,污染会越来越少。 9.说话时仅靠着别人在一些亚洲国家是很普遍的现象。10.杨蕾非常享受她做志愿者的时间。填空& 一.1.has been 2.has seen wants 3.personal 4.himself 5.supposed 6.closing 7.will bake am8.passing 9.was playing&& was cooking 10.be二.1.Indians 2.studying 3.look though 4.especially 5.plaining 7.months pany 10.requirement三.CCDBB ADCBA BBCBD DADDC ACCBC ADCBB一.1.better 2.task 3.annoyed 4.more careful 5.was cooking 6.spends 7.request 8.brought 9.Watching 10.records二.1.sold 2.each 3.give 4.felt 5.thought 6.bought 7.too 8.payed 9.pass 10.ate阅读理解 (A)AABDA (B)CABDC (C)BCBC (D) (一)TFTT (二)73% 87% 47% 78%(横填)(三)They can look for information about their study,work and life.Also,they hope to look for some ways to educate their children.(E)1.Because the bananas as food by men&. 2.Is warm and wet. 3.The farmers have to spray
老班。自己写啊。
嗯嗯,要洗心革面啦,自己做算了...
妈咪,我有。要用就用自己家的
哈哈乖女儿,现在妈妈要洗心革面啦,自己做咯
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 期末寒假大串联英语 的文章

随机推荐