求50个英语句子大全

求用英语翻译5个中文句子!赏50分!_百度知道
求用英语翻译5个中文句子!赏50分!
__________________________________(1)我们学校面前有一条大河,市长能帮助我们解决问题。——————————————————————————————————注意,翻译器&quot,请用英语翻译以上短文,强烈鄙视使用&quot,翻译内容,直译句子的人!! 请凭真才实学!!!答得好承诺加分!,过去河水很清洁。(2)但是前年大河对面建了一个化学工厂。(3)这个工厂把污水排到河里,致使河水变得又黑又臭。(4)这个工厂的噪音很大,,严重影响我们的学习和健康。(5)希望在夏天之前,
提问者采纳
There is a river in front of our school whose water used to be very clean,We hope our mayor will settle this problem for us by this summer,But a chemical plant was built on the other side of the river,The plant pipes waste water into the river and leaves the river black and stinky,The plant makes loud noise which severely harms our study and health,,
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他7条回答
study and health, (2) However,1) We have a river before the School, causing water to become stinky black, (5) hope that before the summer, (4) the factory noise very serious impact on U, (3) The plant put sewage into the river, the mayor can help us solve the problem, past the river was very clean, the river opposite to the previous year to build a chemical plant,S,
(1)There's a river in front of our school, it used to be crystal clear(2)But two years ago a huge chemical factory moved in on the other side.(3)The factory channeled its polluted water into the river, the water became black and murky, a foul smell started to araise from the river.(4)It made huge noises that deeply affecter our studies and health.(5)I hope the mayor will take care of this problem before summer.
(1)There's a river in front of our school, the water was very clear before.(2)But a year before,a chemical factory was built on the other side of the river. (3)The factory drains its polluted water into the river, which makes the water black and smelly.(4)Noises from the factory is very loud,and it terribly affects our study and health. (5)I hope the mayor can help us to solve this problem before this summer.
(1) in front of our school has a river, the river water was very in the past clean. (2), but the year before last river opposite has constructed a Chemical plant. (3) this factory arranges the sewage to the river, the cause river water becomes black is also also smelly. (4) this factory's noise is very big, serious influence our study and health. (5) hopes the summer ago, mayor can help us to solve the problem.
(1)In front of my school there is a great river which was clean before.(2)But the year before last,a chemic factory bulit at the oppsite of the great river.(3)This factory put sewage into the river causing the water stinky black.(4)The noise produced by this factory is very serious,it badly affect our study and health.(5)Hoping the burgomaster can help us to solve the problem before summer.
(1)There is a lake in front of our school,it cleaned in the past.
(1)我们学校面前有一条大河,过去河水很清洁。(1) We have a river before the School, past the river was very clean.(2)但是前年大河对面建了一个化学工厂。 (2) However, the river opposite to the previous year to build a chemical plant. (3)这个工厂把污水排到河里,致使河水变得又黑又臭。 (3) The plant put sewage into the river, causing water to become stinky black. (4)这个工厂的噪音很大,严重影响我们的学习和健康。 (4) the factory noise very serious impact on U.S. study and health.(5)希望在夏天之前,市长能帮助我们解决问题。 (5) hope that before the summer, the mayor can help us solve the problem. I think this should be done right.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&K-19寡妇制造者
花都十二钗52_花木兰传奇电视剧30_关于简爱的50个经典的英语句子Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?--a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless ...
花都十二钗52_花木兰传奇电视剧30_关于简爱的50个经典的英语句子
主演:&&&&&&
地区:欧美
语言:中文
类型:战争片
人气:加载中
连载:完结
关健字:&&
播放地址1: 百度影音  (说明:)
您可能还喜欢
大家正在看...
花都十二钗52_花木兰传奇电视剧30_关于简爱的50个经典的英语句子求50句一般过去时英语句子 、? 不要太长也不要太短!!_百度知道
求50句一般过去时英语句子 、? 不要太长也不要太短!!
I took a walk in the morning, 我们计划去派对27
I went to his birthday party last night,我爸爸昨晚看了一份报纸 19, 我今早晚到了26
We planned to go to the party,
sam昨天做了作业。 15, 我十点半睡的觉30句,李明今早学过英语6,I had a word with Julia this morning, 去年李梅总是步行上学。8,There were many sheep on the farm last year,We had a good time yesterday,我们昨天去了动物园。 20, 他们刚刚问我时间25
I arrived late this morning, 昨天很热23
We cleaned the classroom this morning,1,当我是个小孩的时候我住在村庄里。 13,Li Ming studied Enghish this morning,I had it about ten minutes ago, 她那几天经常帮助我们。3, We went to zoo yesterday, 他们今早打扫了房间30
I went to bed at ten-thirty,他去年参观了长城。10,我昨天吃了一个大披萨。 16,He went to the toy store yesterday,We often went to school by bus last year, 我昨晚去他的生日派对了28
I met my teacher in the street today,Sam did the housework yesterday,He visited the Great Wall last year,Li Mei always went to school on foot last year,去年农场上有很多羊。 17, 我是大约十分钟以前吃的。4,I saw him in the street yesterday, 今天我在街上遇到老师了29
They cleaned the room this morning,今天早晨,Mike saw a big tiger in the nature park last year, Her father read a newspaper last night, I watched a cartoon on Saturday, He lived here ten years ago,
mike去年在自然公园里看到一只大老虎。 14,星期六我看了卡通。 18,我曾经在早晨散过步。5, 他十年前住在这。21,I lived in the village when I was a child, 我们今早擦了窗24
They asked me the time just now, 昨天我在街上看见他了。7,She often came to help us in those days,我们昨天玩的很开心。 11, 他昨天去玩具店了。 9, I ate a big pizza yesterday, I stayed at her home last night 我昨晚住在他家22
It was very hot yesterday,我跟朱丽亚说了几句话。2,我们去年总是走去上学。 12,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I was sad when i heard this news,
We were classmates,
Mary bought some apples,
I took a bus to go to shool,
The bird flew way,
My father attended the meeting, 先这么多等再搞,
I wrote this article,
I said i was fat,I went to shool last Sunday,
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语好句50个!!!_百度知道
求英语好句50个!!!
不要太难的,初一的英语好句,
提问者采纳
拖延就是浪费时间。 29,To him that does everything in its proper time, 光阴一去不复返。 7, 时来必须要趁时,一如健康之于肉体。 43, 一次亲身的体会, 守时为立业之要素。 28, 时间能缓和极度的悲痛。 16,but fools learn in no other,今天就去做。 19,it never comes back to you, 切莫依赖明天。 10,Every tide hath ist ebb,If you want knowledge, 浅学误人。 38, 熟能生巧。 47, 趁热打铁。 26, Experience without learning is better than learning without experience, 知识胜过金银 33, 昨日不复来。 9, No one can call back yesterday,切勿拖延到明天。 18,Make hay while the sun shines,Knowledge is power,Wisdom is better than gold or silver, 少量的常识,The morning sun never lasts a day, 明天如有事,Doubt is the key of knowledge, 知识之于精神, 今朝有事今朝做,A little knowledge is a dangerous thing,Take time when time cometh,Dexterity comes by experience, 万物皆有时,胜于财富。 32, 好景不常, Time tries all,时来不可失。 22, 晒草要趁太阳好。 25,Practice makes perfect, 事事及时做,1,时不再来, 一个今天胜似两个明天。 11,机会一过,愚人旁处学不到。 48, 圣诞一年只一度。 13, Time tries truth, 今日事须今日毕,Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it,Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother,Experience is the best teacher,Strike while the iron is hot,当得大量的学问。 39, 潮涨必有潮落时。 30, 时光易逝。 2,One today is worth two tomorrows,Christmas comes but once a year,The day is short but the work is much, 怀疑是知识之钥。 36,须从勤苦得。 37,It is good to learn at another man’s cost,Everything has its time and that time must be watched, Time past cannot be called back again, 胸中有知识, 知识可羡,Wit once bought is worth twice taught,Procrastination is the thief of time, 因循拖延是时间的大敌, All time is no time when it is past,代价虽高也值得。 35,for you know not how much you may be hindered tomrrow,lest time steal away, Tomorrow comes never, 前车可鉴。 42,do it today,一日胜三日。 20,永不再来。 24, 知识就是力量。 31, 从旁人的愚行中学到聪明。 41,Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand,Experience keeps a dear school,不能跃进。 40, 经验是知识之父, Time and tide wait for no man, Time is money,Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps,A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning,Happiness takes no account of time,Have you somewhat to do tomorrow, 熟练来自经验。 46,朝阳不能光照全日。 12, 快乐时光去如飞。 14,you must toil for it,不然时去无声息。 23, 一寸光阴一寸金。 3,To save time is to lengthen life, 工作多,Wisdom is more to be envied than riches, 欢娱不惜时光逝。 15, 光阴一去不复返。 8,岁月不待人。 4,Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today, 岁月无情, 机不可失,记忆是知识之母。 45,Seeing is believing,Punctuality is the soul of business,Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body, 若要求知识,岁月易逝,When an opportunity is neglected, 有经验而无学问,Work today,光阴迫。 17, 时间检验一切。 5,Learn wisdom by the follies of others, 为了求知识,Pleasant hours fly past, 时间检验真理。 6,胜于手中有钱。 34, 百闻不如一见。,Time tames the strongest grief, 由经验而得的智慧,胜于学习而得的智慧,Yesterday will not be called again, Time flies,one day is worth three, 知识只能循序渐进, 经验学校学费高, 经验是最好的教师。 44,胜过两次的教师教导。 50, 节省时间就是延长生命。 21,明朝可能阻碍多。 27,胜于有学问而无经验。 49,
提问者评价
谢谢,这是英语寒假的作业
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Pleasant hours fly past,欢娱不惜时光逝。, 快乐时光去如飞, Happiness takes no account of time,
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请求用英语翻译5个中文句子,赏50分_百度知道
请求用英语翻译5个中文句子,赏50分
. 注意:请用英语翻译以下5个句子,强烈鄙视使用&翻译器&直译句子的人!! 请凭真才实学!!!答得好承诺加分! ___________________________________________________________________ (1)我的这个寒假很特殊,只有一个星期的寒假. (2)寒假距离高考只有三个多月的时间.(3)2008年的高考是新的高考,我每天学习6个小时以上.(4)寒假期间不能像以前一样到亲戚家玩耍. (5)父母希望我今年能上一所重点大学. ____________________________________________________________________ .
提问者采纳
(1)我的这个寒假很特殊,只有一个星期的寒假. I spent a special winter vacation, which only had one week. (2)寒假距离高考只有三个多月的时间. It is only more than three months left before the College Entrance Examination. (3)2008年的高考是新的高考,我每天学习6个小时以上. Because the College Entrance Examination in 2008 was different from ones in other years, I had to study more than 6 hours a day. (4)寒假期间不能像以前一样到亲戚家玩耍. I could not visit relatives as before during the winter vacation. (5)父母希望我今年能上一所重点大学. My parents were hoping that I can be admitted to a key university this year.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他6条回答
My very special this winter vacation, only one - week winterWinter distance nmet only more than three months of time2008 is the new nmet nmet, every day I learn more than 6 hoursWinter holiday period cannot be as before to relatives from playjingParents hope I can on a key University
1.This winter vacation is very special, only a week. 2.Winter vacation is from college entrance examination for three months time. 3.2008 is the new entrance examination, and every day I learn more than 6 hours. 4.During the winter vacation I can't play as before to relatives. 5.Parents hope I can on a key university this year .
i have a special winter vacation , cause there is just only a week freeday第二句 我中文都没看懂 不好意思there are about 3 months interval between the winter break and college entrance examinationthe 2008 college entrance examination is a new one , so i have to study hard for at least 6 hours per dayduring this winter vacation i couldn't be like before as hanging out in relatives' housesmy parents hope me that i can get in a national key university in this year
1.My winter holiday which has one week is special.2.There is about three-month time left from winter holiday to the college entrance exam.3.The college entrance exam of 2008 is a new college entrance exam,so I study over 6 hours every day.4.I cannot go to my relatives'home to play like that in the past5.My parents hope that I can go to a key university this year
1My very special this winter, only a week of winter break
2Winter break from college entrance examination, only three months 3 2008 is the new college entrance exam, I am learning every day more than 6 hours
4 Not during the winter as in the past to play with relatives.
I hope my parents this year on a key university
This winter vacation is very special, only a week. 2.Winter vacation is from college entrance examination for three months time. 3.2008 is the new entrance examination, and every day I learn more than 6 hours. 4.During the winter vacation I can't play as before to relatives. 5.Parents hope I can on a key university this year . 应该是
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子大全 的文章

随机推荐