here we go什么意思 again --...

新碟碟报:Demi Lovato《Here We Go Again》_影音娱乐_新浪网
新碟碟报:Demi Lovato《Here We Go Again》
  Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again
  年轻、健康有活力,再以流行摇滚作为招牌风格,这基本上就是好莱坞唱片公司以及迪士尼公司旗下歌手乐队的最基本特征。以此风格,他们包装出了Jonas Brothers三兄弟,然后又借着Jonas Brothers的势头,又推出了Demi Lovato。这样雄厚的背景不是人人可得,先天的实力和后天的培养才是真材实料毋庸置疑的本质。从第一张专辑《Don’t Forget》开始,Demi Lovato最令人印象深刻的反而是她天生的那一把有力的嗓音,不甚甜美,但却能把耳朵叫醒,也正是这一突出的特点,让她更能适应好莱坞唱片的发展模式。
  也有人将她与Avril Lavigne比较,但我觉得除了部分曲风的雷同和嗓音的酷似之外,二者相提并论的可能性并没有多大,一开始就走流行路线的Demi Lovato可能会比在最早是叫嚣反叛独立的Avril Lavigne少招很多责骂,再者,Demi也没有走创作型歌手的路线,哪怕以后音乐质量会有下降,那与她本身也关系不大,顶多骂骂她的专辑制作人。从这几点来说,Demi可比Avril讨巧得多。
  《Here We Go Again》,Demi Lovato的第二张个人专辑,可以说是对去年那张专辑的乘胜追击――在她的师兄Jonas Brothers身上其实也可以看到这个小姑娘的未来,一年一张专辑的速率也不一定是为了证明他们的努力,更多的可能是担心这样一个日新月异的圈子里,他们这样的“童星”很快就会被遗忘――依旧是旋律上口的流行摇滚曲风,除了嗓音,这种类型的唱片几乎将个人特质磨得一丝不剩,倒不是说这样的音乐过耳不忘,还是有很多人会倾心于这样的流行小调的,只是,这样的担心不是满大街都可以找到么?
电话:010-【Here We Go Again】_Lady GaGa-Here We Go Again在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Here We Go Again
《Here We Go Again》 - Lady GaGa
Here We Go Again
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Here We Go Again相关MV推荐
《Here We Go Again》歌词
- Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa - Here We Go Again
LRC by:Jack·Rogesion QQ:
All my friends are going out
But I've been thinking
Maybe I better stay in bed
The ceilings spinning round
Like I've been drinking
I've got this banging in my head
Boom Boom Boom
I need my Medicine
And the cure aint aspirin
I don't care about tomoro-o-o-o-o
Here we go again, here we go again
I'll be the last one on the dance flo-o-o-r
When this party ends, When this party ends
I don't even care (no)
I don't even care (no)
Never wanna stay
I I wish that I was there
I don't even care (no)
I don't even care (no)
Never wanna stay
al:Wunderland
I sleep through the alarm
Head under pillow
I know I'm gonna pay for this
I can't stand missing out
So when you call me, call me
I say okay if you insist
Boom Boom Boom
I need my Medicine
And the cure aint aspirin
I don't even care (no)
I don't even care (no)
Never wanna stay
I don't even care (no)
I don't even care (no)
Never wanna stay
Never wanna Stay Wish I was there
I don't even care (no)
I don't even care (no)
Never wanna stay
I don't even care (no)
I don't even care (no)
Never wanna stay
---end---
Lady GaGa的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Lady GaGa的相似歌手
听Here We Go Again的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10RayFile | Here We Go Again.flac
Here We Go Again.flac
还有秒进入下载页面请稍等
文件大小 27.1 MB
03:55:09 UTC
你的文件下载地址:
好东西要分享,分享到新浪微博
我遇到了问题:
 不能下载
 其它原因...
你的文件下载地址:
举报这个文件,原因:
你的文件下载地址:
RayFile严禁上传包含色情、淫秽、反动、侵权、违法内容的文件。如发现有以上形式的文件,RayFile鼓励用户对其进行举报!
使用Raysource下载,速度更快,且支持断点续传,上传更稳定。
电话:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)
QQ:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)');ad_counter++};
Commentary
Sunday marked the silver anniversary of one of the most critical victories in the history of the : Game 2 of the 1985 NBA Finals against the Celtics.Three days prior, the Celtics bombarded the Lakers in Game 1, 148-114, a rout that became known as the Memorial Day Massacre. Pat Riley, the Lakers coach, had three days to get over that, and he made his team watch the tape of that game over and over again. The Lakers came out and won Game 2, 109-102, and eventually took the series in six games.Brian Babineau/NBAE/Getty ImagesCan Kobe Bryant conquer the Celtics, or will he, like Jerry West, cement his reputation as a legend who couldn't beat Boston?It was the first time the Lakers had ever beaten the Celtics in an NBA Finals after losing eight times in two different incarnations (Minneapolis and Los Angeles). Overall, they have met in the NBA Finals 11 times, with the Celtics winning nine of those matchups. The two gold-standard franchises of the NBA have accounted for 32 of the 63 NBA titles.It will soon be 33 of 64.Yep. To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, "Here we go again."It starts anew Thursday night in Los Angeles, where the Celtics will be the undisputed underdog despite having eliminated Cleveland and Orlando, the teams with the two best records in the regular season. The Celtics took a curious route to the league's championship series, winning twice without the homecourt advantage, and, for the fourth straight time, will be facing a team led by a first-team All-NBA performer.They got by ,
and . Do they have enough to get by
as well? Bryant has more help than the aforementioned trio, including the man President Barack Obama regards as the best big in the league: .Bryant, in the view of Lakers legend Jerry West, will be regarded as the greatest Laker of all time when he finally retires. But will he retire as West did, winless against the Celtics in the NBA Finals? Or will he replicate , who lost his first NBA Finals against the Celtics and then won the next year (and two years after that as well)?The history of these two teams in the NBA Finals will be rehashed ad infinitum over the next several days. The Bill Russell-led Celtics teams beat the Lakers seven times, starting with the first-ever 4-0 sweep (1959) and finishing in 1969 with a victory in Game 7 at the new LA Forum. That was the most agonizing of the Lakers' losses in that era. The team had series leads of 2-0 and 3-2 and still couldn't close the deal. Then Lakers owner Jack Kent Cooke had balloons in the rafters waiting to be released with the Lakers' supposed victory.The two teams didn't meet again for the title until 1984, when Larry Bird and Johnson were the iconic figures. They met three times in four years in the 1980s, with the Celtics winning the first time, a series saved by Gerald Henderson's famed steal in Game 2 and Kevin McHale's takedown of
in Game 4.(By the way, if you Google Kevin McHale these days, you're just as likely to get the actor who plays the wheelchair-confined Artie in "Glee.")There was a 21-year lapse after the Lakers' victory in 1987. The Celtics smoked the Lakers in 2008, winning in six and basically outplaying them in every game. They finished them off with a 131-92 shellacking in Boston.Here are five things to watch in this Finals matchup:Lakers coach Phil Jackson, who passed Red Auerbach for NBA titles last year by winning his 10th, has never lost any playoff series when his team has won Game 1. Five teams he has taken to the Finals have lost Game 1: the 1991 Bulls, the 1998 Bulls, the 2001 Lakers, the 2004 Lakers and the 2008 Lakers. Only the 2004 and 2008 Lakers did not win the series. The current Celtics starting five has never lost a playoff series, winning all seven. And the Celtics still believe that if
had been healthy last year, they'd be going for a three-peat.The Lakers are about to encounter something they haven't seen for a while: a team that defends. They averaged 113.5 points a game in the Western Conference Finals. That ain't gonna happen against Boston. is the Lakers' barometer in home games. In the three wins over the Suns in the Staples Center, Odom averaged 17.7 points and 14.3 rebounds a game. In the three games in Phoenix, it was 10.3 and 9.3.The rosters are pretty much the same from their last meeting in the NBA Finals, the one major difference being , who was injured in 2008. He averaged almost 30 minutes a game against the Thunder in the first round, but dropped to 20.8 against Utah and Phoenix. He is bothered this time around by a torn cartilage in his right knee. Both coaches usually go with eight-man rotations, but that could change with Nate Robinson's play in Game 6 of the Magic series and the return of .So get ready for the "Beat L.A." chants in Boston and something profane in return in the Staples Center. It's a matchup few expected when the playoffs started, but one that promises to be competitive and fun.Longtime Celtics reporter Peter May is a
contributor.
Celtics reporter, Covers Celtics Author of several Celtics books
SPONSORED HEADLINES
PREVIEW STORIES
A reflective Rex Ryan said he was "a little envious" of the Patriots' success.
The Red Sox starting staff is plenty deep ... but what about that ace?
The Bruins showed some fire Tuesday against the Predators but lost in a shootout.
The Jets will be a decent sparring partner for the playoff-bound Patriots.
A deeper look shows just how valuable Gerald Wallace is to the Celtics.
Adidas Men's L.a. Lakers Steve Nash #10 Home Gold Replica JerseyPrice:

我要回帖

更多关于 here we go什么意思 的文章

随机推荐