有道英语在线翻译翻译如下

英译汉 如下_百度知道
英译汉 如下
My fish is here. HE takes the cat to the shop near their house to weigh the cat, my fish is one kilo. HE says, Mrs Black often asks her friends to their home to have lunch and eat fish, and this cat is one kilo.  One day. And Mrs Black says their cat has eaten the fish  Where Is My Cat. His wife,” You see?  Mr Black likes fish very much, when Mr Black comes home in the evening. He often buys some fish in the shop and takes them home for supper, he cannot find his fish, too. Mr Black is very angry. Then where is my cat
提问者采纳
他常常在商店卖鱼。他说。我的鱼(的分量)在这儿了我的猫呢布莱克先生喜欢吃鱼,我的鱼是一公斤重,这只猫也是一公斤。布莱克太太说是猫把鱼吃了。一天晚上。他的妻子布莱克太太经常邀请朋友来家中吃午饭吃鱼,他找不到他的鱼了,“要知道。他要称一称猫的重量。布莱克先生很生气,他抱起猫就去了家附近的商店,布莱克先生下班回家,然后拿回家当晚饭,那我的猫呢
提问者评价
为你解答。
译:但有时我很受折磨,因为要见面很复杂,或是不可能。我们的心总是越过如此一段距离相伴一起,但身体做不到。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
有一天,我的鱼也在这儿。他的妻子经常叫她的朋友去他们家吃午饭和吃鱼,他没找到他的鱼,当 Black先生晚上回家后。 Mr Black 很愤怒,这只猫也是两斤个我的猫在哪儿,他经常在商店买很多鱼然后带回家做午饭。他妻子说他们的猫已经吃了这些鱼。我的猫在哪儿,我的鱼是两斤。他带这只猫去他们附近家的商店称重,他说“你看?
Black先生非常喜欢鱼
电子书 HintVoice 留言 我的音乐 摄像头驱动程序 Phonesuite 照片 视频 1 参考资料:1 电子书 语音提示 留言 我的音乐 摄像头驱动程序 话筒照片
英译汉的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题的主要原因如下
问题的主要原因如下的英文翻译
问题的主要原因如下的海词问答与网友补充:
问题的主要原因如下的相关资料:
相关词典网站:求英语翻译,如下!_百度知道
求英语翻译,如下!
目前5&150LB的数量只有这么多,而且都已经批准释放,至于更多的数量我司会在今年的3月份与贵司洽谈新订单项目中体现,我们会根据你们的要求,生产你们所需的数量。
(态度最好委婉点好,不钉害草嘉禺黄碴萎厂联要机翻,在线等待)
提问者采纳
Up&to&present,&the&quantity&of&5&150LB&we&can&provide&is&this&much,&and&all&of&them&have&been&approved&to&be&released.&As&for&more&quantity,&we&钉害草嘉禺黄碴萎厂联will&prove&our&capability&of&providing&more&5&150LBs&in&the&negotiation&of&new&order&with&your&company&in&March&this&year.&Our&company&is&capable&of&arranging&our&production&according&to&your&needs.
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
To be honest,the 5&150LB is only this much at present. Besides,they are all already approved to be released.As to more quantity,our company will revert to you back after your new order project negociation in March this year. Then we will arrange the production according to 钉害草嘉禺黄碴萎厂联your requirements.
So far, the quantity of 5*150LB is only this, and they have already been released,For more quantity,our company will present in the new orders' negociating in March this year, we will produce the quantity according to your requirement.
The 5 &150LB number of only so much, and has approved the release, the more number of our company will be in March this year with your company to negotiate orders of new projects, we will according to your requirements, production quantity you need.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译。 内容如下_百度知道
求英文翻译。 内容如下
今天轮到我给大家进行英语演讲,谈到英语,对我来说生活中最常用的就是美剧了,我想大家大概应该都看过美剧,像比较著名的越狱丶吸血鬼日记还有生活大爆炸,美剧不仅能够消遣我们的时间而且还可以让我们在看美剧的过程中学习到英语的一些发音或练习我们的英语听力。单纯的英语可能会让我们感到烦躁,这时候美剧就可以提供给我们一个休息的机会也可以让我们放松一下心情。所以当我们不想学习的时候就可以通过美剧来放松自己,我推荐大家可以看看生活大爆炸,它讲述的是四个宅男科学家的故事,不仅故事内容风趣幽默而且还能让我们了解到一些科学方面的知识及对美国生活的了解。总的来说,美剧是我学习英语的一种方式,希望大家也可以喜欢上美剧,通过美剧来提高自己的英语水平。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
today is my turn to gving speech about english, speak of english,the most useful way in learning is by watching TVD drama,i think that you all should had seen TVD drama anyhow,such as prison break,vampire diaries, big bang theory.TVD drama not only helps in wisely use time but laso helps us improve in listening and pronounciation skills in term of english. just english language alone could be bored,the TVD drama helps in this part by providing opportunities to rest and for relaxation.so whenever we don't feel like studying,we can relax by having some TVD drama.i strongly recommend big bang theory as a option,it is talking about 4 male scientist,the drama not only entertaining but also providing information regarding to science and life in america. as a conclusion, TVD drama do is one way of mine to improve english,i do hope that you all can enjoy TVD drama
and improve english proficiency by watching it as i do.
Today it's my turn to give you their English speech, English, life for me is the most commonly used is the TV show, I think we should probably have seen TV drama, like more famous prison break, the vampire diaries and the big bang theory, TV drama can not only relax our time but also can make us learn English in the process of watching TV drama some pronunciation or practice our English listening.Pure English may make us feel be agitated, TV drama at this time you can give us a chance to rest also can let us relax the mood.So when we don't want to learn via TV drama to relax, I recommend you can look at the big bang theory, it is about the story of four otaku scientists, not only the story funny but also can let us learn some science knowledge and understanding of American life.In general, the TV drama is a way of learning English, I hope you can like TV drama, to improve their English by TV drama.
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求初中英语翻译,文章如下_百度知道
跪求初中英语翻译,文章如下
As apopular sport today.We all know.There is even a Wororld Egg Throwing Chanpionship in England every year,it is played by lots of people all over the world.They can also wear glasses to protect their eyes, they have to follow some rules.Team member can wear the clothes given to them by the organizers,some egg thorwing fans in Englad want to maje egg throwing an Olympic sport.For exampole.Can they make it,players must not use any kind of help such as golves and nets when catching or throwing eggs.Now,usually it&#39.Egg throwing is one of themThere are many kinds of sports in the world and some of then are very intersting.When people take part in an egg throwing game? let's not nice to throw eggs at pes wait and see.But egg throwing game is another thing
提问者采纳
运动员们不能借用例如手套或是网之类的东西拿或者是扔鸡蛋!世界上有很多种体育项目并且有些项目非常有趣,全世界的人们都在玩它。例如!很高兴能够帮上您。甚至在英国每年都会有一次扔鸡蛋世界锦标赛,他们就不得不遵守一些规则。当人们参加一个扔鸡蛋的比赛时。作为现在的一种流行的运动项目?让我们拭目以待吧。扔鸡蛋就是其中之一,通常向人们或者是其他东西扔鸡蛋是不礼貌的。我们都知道。他们的想法可以实现吗您好,但是扔鸡蛋游戏的确是个另类,楼主。现在。小组队员可以穿领导者给他们的衣服。他们同样也可以带眼睛来保护他们的眼睛,一些英国的扔鸡蛋的粉丝希望这个比赛可以纳入奥运会的体育项目之一
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
他们也可以戴眼镜来保护自己的眼睛。扔鸡蛋就是其中之一世界上有很多的运动。作为如今一项很受欢迎的运动,他们需要遵守一些规则。他们能做到吗,一些英格兰的扔鸡蛋粉丝希望使其成为奥运会比赛项目,被世界上众多的人们所参与,通常向其他人扔鸡蛋或是其他东西是不好的。但是扔鸡蛋这种游戏却不是这样。现在。例如。队里的成员可以穿组织方发放的衣服,玩家不能借用例如手套或是网之类的东西拿或是仍鸡蛋。甚至在英格兰每年还有一场扔鸡蛋的世界性竞赛,其中一些非常的有趣。我们都知道?让我们拭目以待吧。当人们参加扔鸡蛋比赛时
世界上有许多种运动,其中有些是非常有趣的。其中一种就是掷蛋运动。我们都知道,向他人或其它地方掷蛋是不雅的。但是,掷蛋运动却不一样。作为当今一项流行运动,掷蛋运动被全世界上的许多人所参与。甚至,在英国每年都有一届掷蛋锦标赛。当参赛者进行比赛时,他们必须遵守相关的规则。例如,当参赛者在抓蛋和掷蛋的时候不许借助于球杆和网之类的东西。参赛队可以穿由主办方发放的衣服。他们也可以戴眼镜来保护自己的眼睛。现在,一些英国掷蛋爱好者希望将掷蛋运动纳入奥运会。他们能成功吗?让我们拭目以待。
这个世界上有很多运动,其中一些很有趣。扔鸡蛋是其中之一。我们都知道,对人或其他东西扔鸡蛋并不好。但是扔鸡蛋这项游戏是另一件事。作为当今流行的一项运动,世界上有很多人玩。每年都有一个世界扔鸡蛋杯在英国举行。当人们参加扔鸡蛋游戏时,他们必须要遵守一些规定。例如:玩家一定不能使用任何帮助像在接和扔鸡蛋时不能使用手套和网子。队员可以穿着组织者发放的衣服。他们还可以戴眼镜来保护眼睛。现在,一些英国的扔鸡蛋爱好者想要使扔鸡蛋成为一项奥林匹克运动。他们能做到么?让我们拭目以待。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有道英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐