有谁有道英语在线翻译能力强 帮我翻译个东西 先谢谢...

有没有谁能给我写几篇英语日记啊?写啥都可以,要求次数40个,要带翻译。先谢谢了!_百度作业帮
有没有谁能给我写几篇英语日记啊?写啥都可以,要求次数40个,要带翻译。先谢谢了!
有没有谁能给我写几篇英语日记啊?写啥都可以,要求次数40个,要带翻译。先谢谢了!
I have a dog,It's name is Heshiqi
你能好好回答不
我要是采纳你,我都不好意思了
那还采纳嘛
40个什么?
  Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the ...
This is a sunny day.And today is busy,too.It's eight clock.Oh,no.I'm late.Where is my books?They're in the bag?Yes,it is.After school,I going to library
.Oh!Where is my classmate?She is here.Oh,my god.It's five clock.I must go home.求助!自我介绍翻译英文面试官,下午好!我的名字叫XX,是今年的毕业生.首先,感谢给予我这次机会.我最大的特点是有比较强学习能力和良好的团队精神.在与人合作工作中,我会非常认真的聆听_百度作业帮
求助!自我介绍翻译英文面试官,下午好!我的名字叫XX,是今年的毕业生.首先,感谢给予我这次机会.我最大的特点是有比较强学习能力和良好的团队精神.在与人合作工作中,我会非常认真的聆听
求助!自我介绍翻译英文面试官,下午好!我的名字叫XX,是今年的毕业生.首先,感谢给予我这次机会.我最大的特点是有比较强学习能力和良好的团队精神.在与人合作工作中,我会非常认真的聆听和分析别人的意见,也不会没有原则的轻易放弃自己的意见.其次,我觉得自己有较强的实践能力,在遇到困难的时候会冷静分析事情所处的状态,和各种可能发生的结果,并努力做到最好这是我的自我介绍,谢谢
Interviewer, good afternoon!My name is XX, is this year's graduates. First, thanks for giving me this opportunity. My biggest feature is a relatively strong learning ability and good team spirit. Work in cooperation with others, I will be very careful to listen and analyze the opinions of others, it will not easily give up their principles no comments. Secondly, I feel that they have a strong practical ability, in times of difficulties will calmly analyze the things in which the state, and a variety of possible outcomes, and strive to be the bestThis is my self-introduction, thank you英语自我介绍.麻烦帮我将下面的中文翻译成英文,谢谢!急!这是我第一次参加面试,我没有太多工作经验,但我的学习和适应能力较强,我会努力将所学的知识应用到工作中.我认为我的优势是团_百度作业帮
英语自我介绍.麻烦帮我将下面的中文翻译成英文,谢谢!急!这是我第一次参加面试,我没有太多工作经验,但我的学习和适应能力较强,我会努力将所学的知识应用到工作中.我认为我的优势是团
英语自我介绍.麻烦帮我将下面的中文翻译成英文,谢谢!急!这是我第一次参加面试,我没有太多工作经验,但我的学习和适应能力较强,我会努力将所学的知识应用到工作中.我认为我的优势是团队意识较强,沟通能力较强,组织能力较强,决策能力较强.如果我应聘成功,我会将我的优势表现在工作中,让我身边的同事感受到我的工作热情,为我们的团队创造更好的效益.
This is my first time to participate in the interview, I do not have much working experience, but I am learning and adaptive ability, I will try to apply the learned knowledge to work. I think my advantage is a strong sense of team, strong communication skills, organizational ability, decision-making ability. If I succeed, I will put my advantage performance in work, let my colleagues feel my passion for work, for our team to create better efficiency.哪位英文翻译能力比较强的帮我翻译一段文字,不要用翻译工具的哦~谢谢麻烦谁帮我翻译一下论文的摘要:传统供应链的弊端致使其向绿色供应链的转变,绿色供应链管理模式优化设计应是建_百度作业帮
哪位英文翻译能力比较强的帮我翻译一段文字,不要用翻译工具的哦~谢谢麻烦谁帮我翻译一下论文的摘要:传统供应链的弊端致使其向绿色供应链的转变,绿色供应链管理模式优化设计应是建
哪位英文翻译能力比较强的帮我翻译一段文字,不要用翻译工具的哦~谢谢麻烦谁帮我翻译一下论文的摘要:传统供应链的弊端致使其向绿色供应链的转变,绿色供应链管理模式优化设计应是建立一种跨企业的协作,它覆盖从原料选择到产品销售的全过程,体现企业间的信息共享特点.本文首先阐述了我国制造业的发展概况,界定了绿色物流的相关概念;然后对我国制造业绿色供应链模式的发展现状进行了详细分析,并针对存在的问题,提出了相应的优化策略;最后对江苏唐邦物流有限公司这一案例进行了具体分析.不要用GOOGLE等翻译工具哦~~如果翻译的好的话,另外加你100分.感谢各位.
The disadvantages of traditional supply chain to green,the green supply chain management mode should be optimized design is to establish a cross enterprise cooperation,it covers from raw materials to choose product sales process,the enterprise reflects the characteristics of information sharing.This article elaborates the development situation of China's manufacturing industry,the definition of green logistics concepts,Then on our manufacturing development situation of green supply chain model are analyzed in detail,and the existing problems,and put forward the corresponding optimization strategy,Finally TangBang jiangsu logistics Co.,LTD.This example analyzed.求帮忙翻译3个英语句子,谢谢1、The standpoint of life,of practice,should be first and fundamental in the theory of knowledge.2、The lawyer has a good practice.第一感觉是翻译为,这位律师有很好的业务能力(或说训_百度作业帮
求帮忙翻译3个英语句子,谢谢1、The standpoint of life,of practice,should be first and fundamental in the theory of knowledge.2、The lawyer has a good practice.第一感觉是翻译为,这位律师有很好的业务能力(或说训
求帮忙翻译3个英语句子,谢谢1、The standpoint of life,of practice,should be first and fundamental in the theory of knowledge.2、The lawyer has a good practice.第一感觉是翻译为,这位律师有很好的业务能力(或说训练有素),可参考有关网页,类比翻译为,这位律师业务很繁忙。哪个才是正解呢?(别忘了同时帮忙第一句的翻译哦,谢谢。)3、I knew of his presence in an upstairs room.4、He is liable to prevail upon.5、Golds are prevalent in winter.6、He committed his first theft at his own house.
生命的角度来看,实践中,应该首先和基本的理论知识。律师有一个良好的实践我知道他的存在在楼上的房间里。
Hi, glad to help everyone about this class, first of all, thank Chen can give me this precious opportunity, let me get exercise. Secondly, this is my first lecture, under a lot of pressure, so hope yo...

我要回帖

更多关于 有道英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐