最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2014北京各区高考英语一模试题(含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩69页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢将句子变成否定句和一般疑问句,要做简单回答.1.He had lunch at school.____________________ 2.We did our homework yesterday evening.____________________ 3.She went over the new words just now.____________________ 4.They were out a moment ago.____________________ 5.My mother bought me a new jacket.____________________
uyAB66SI65
1.He had lunch at school.He didnt have lunch at schoolDid he have lunch at school?No ,he didntYes,he did____________________ 2.We did our homework yesterday evening.Did you do your homework yesterday evening?We didnt do our homework yesterday evening.No,we didntYes,we did.____________________ 3.She went over the new words just now.She didnt go over the new words just nowDid she go over the new words just now?No,she didntYes,she did____________________ 4.They were out a moment ago.Were they out a moment ago?Ther werent out a moment agoNo,they were notYes,they were____________________ 5.My mother bought me a new jacket.My mother didnt buy me a new jacketDid your mother but you a new jacket?No,she didntYes,she did
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 he went home 的文章

随机推荐