我很乐意帮忙 翻译翻译一下!!!

帮忙翻译一下._百度知道
帮忙翻译一下.
t deny it.But you won&#39.I told you everything!;t get to see the tears I cry.Love you,on the outside!,you&#39.Bt pretend.;m torn into the pieces.It&#39.Can&#39..Now you sallow me then spit me out!.Even thought it&#39.Now all that&#39.?Now I don&#39!For hating you Is what I pretend to be!It hurt so much.For once in my life.Everything is felt so right & unbreakable!.I's painful!!Seeing you it kills me now....Just thought you are the one,can&#39.I used to stand so tall.Open up &s left of me.Anymore,I used to be so strong!.,you know.You make me feel alrightSeems like just yesterday.Your arms around me tight,like nothing could go wrong.
提问者采纳
你的臂弯紧紧围绕这我!,一如我曾想到的.。 I used to stand so tall! 现在一切都离我而去, can&#39. 现在,我变得苍白无力你又把我狠狠抛弃。For hating you I blame myself,我如以往那样强壮.但是你不会看到我流泪.。It cry,打开心扉。Just thought you are the one.。Now all that&#39, 我不会哭泣,Can&#39!;m torn into the pieces. It&#39,you know. Open up & let you in.,like nore a part of me. 无法拒绝。But you won&#39, 一切如此的合适和稳固!,t get to see the tears I cry,已被撕成碎片. As what I pretend to be, 如昨日一般.. 把你想象成一个人。I&#39,you&#39. 但是。你让我感觉如此的好;t pretend. Bs left of me!;s painful. 我告诉你一切. 尽管那是痛苦的回忆?Now I don&#39!,生命中仅此一次? 对你的恨让我羞愧难当. For once in my life。 Your arms around me tight! It hurt so much. Love you.. Now you sallow me then spit me out! Seeing you it kills me now,伤我如此.;t deny it。Even thought it&#39,无法逃避.你是我的一部分. 绝不会出什么差错,让你进来., I used to be so strong!,你知道吗,眼睁睁看着你扼杀了我自己.You make me feel alrightSeems like just yesterday,Everything is felt so right & unbreakable.我像以往那样高大,只有忧郁的眼看着你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
,把我吐出来因为恨你,我责怪我自己看到你把我杀了这伤害很大,站在外面再也不,你使我感觉很好我生命中的第一次现在那所有都离开了我那就是我假装有的现在你让我气色不好?现在我不哭,你知道吗就像在昨天你是我的一部分我曾经站着很高我曾经很强壮你的手臂紧紧的围绕着我所有事情感觉很好并且不可打破就像没有事情会变坏我告诉你所有事打开并让你进来.
好像就在昨天,你是我的一部分,我曾经站的很高,我曾经很强壮,你的手臂紧抱着我,所有一切都感觉美好且牢不可破,仿佛没有事情会变坏我向你倾诉一切,敞开心扉让你进来你让我觉得一切都那么美好那都是我生命中曾经有过的现在都已离我而去,那是我曾经伪装成的样子,现在你已经厌恶并唾弃我,为了恨你我责备自己,看,你正在杀死我,真的很痛,你知道吗?现在,我不再在外面哭泣,我内心泪流成河,爱你。。不能否认不能伪装只是一心地想你虽然很痛苦但是你不会看见我的眼泪在我黯淡的双眼背后。。。
恰似昨日你我不可分离我曾如此高大也如此强健被你紧紧怀抱一切都正确合理无懈可击没有丝毫异样我把一切告诉你向你敞开迎你到来你让我舒适令我无法忘怀如今我被这一切抛弃被那曾经的自以为是如今你令我憔悴把我唾弃我因恨你也谴责自己看到你令我痛不欲生你可知道,你伤我多深现在我站立门外,再不哭泣再不哭泣...我被撕裂成片爱你无法否认无法掩饰只认定你就是我唯一即使是如此痛心你却无法在我晦暗的眼里看见我哭泣的泪迹...
Seems like just yesterday, you're a part of me. I used to stand so tall, I used to be so strong. Your arms around me tight. Everything is felt so right & unbreakable, like nothing could go wrong. I told you everything. Open up & let you in.You make me feel alright. For once in my life. Now all that's left of me. It's what I pretend to be. Now you sallow me then spit me out!!! For hating you I blame myself!!! Seeing you it kills me now!!! It hurt so much,you know..? Now I don't cry,on the outside. Anymore... I'm torn into the pieces. Love you.. Can't deny it, can't pretend. Just thought you are the one. Even thought it's painful.. But you won't get to see the tears I cry.. Behind my murk eyes..恰似昨日你是我身体的一部分,我曾经处于如此之高处也曾经如此强壮。被你紧紧拥着,一切都是那么地契合与无懈可击没有丝毫异样。我告诉你一切,心扉向你敞开,迎接你的来到你让我惬意无比。这是我此生唯一的一次。而今却离我而去你另我憔悴甚至让我唾弃自己我因为不禁恨你而自责看到你让我痛不欲生你可知伤我多深?我不再哭泣这份爱将我撕成碎片爱你我无法否认无法演示认定你就是我的唯一尽管那是痛苦不堪的回忆但你已经看不到我忧郁眼底流出的眼泪。。。。。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我们来到了巴厘岛,这里的很棒.天空很蓝,这里的海水也很蓝.我们的酒店在海滩边,这里有各种稀奇古怪的植物和动物.第一天,我来到了海滩边,听着浪花拍击岩石的美妙声音.第二天,我们一起在小路上骑着自_百度作业帮
英语翻译我们来到了巴厘岛,这里的很棒.天空很蓝,这里的海水也很蓝.我们的酒店在海滩边,这里有各种稀奇古怪的植物和动物.第一天,我来到了海滩边,听着浪花拍击岩石的美妙声音.第二天,我们一起在小路上骑着自行车.第三天,我们去品尝了巴厘岛很有名的咖啡.第四天,我们在的悬崖上拍了照,和有趣的猴子一起玩耍着.第五天,我们将要离开巴厘岛.我觉得这次旅行很有趣!每个动词都要用过去式吗
We came to Bali Island
where is a very beautiful place. The sky is blue,also the sea. Our hotel is near the beach, there are all kinds of strange and eccentric plants and animals. The first day, I went to the beach, listening to the waves and slapthe rock sound. The second day, we rode a bicycle together on the road. The third day, we went to taste of the famous coffee in the Bali Island . The fourth day, we took photos on the cliffs, and
play together with the interesting monkeys. The fifth day, we had to leave Bali Island. I thought this trip was very interesting.
We came to Bali, here is very good.The sky is blue, the sea is blue.Our hotel by the beach, there are all kinds of weird plants and animals.The first day, I went to the beach, listen to the voice of t...
We come to the Bali, here is very good. The sky is very blue, the sea is blue. Our hotel on the beach, there are all kinds of strange plants and animals. The first day, I went to the beach, listening ...帮翻译一下月份!_百度知道
帮翻译一下月份!
中文的月份,麻烦帮翻译成英文,最好还有简写!谢谢一月二月三月四月五月六月七月八月九月十月十一月十二月
!!!!还有简写
麻烦也帮忙回答下啊
提问者采纳
它里面有0.十一月November
Nov.四月 April
Apr。所以解释October.八月 August
Aug。顺便告诉你一些关于记住月份的小窍门,可以这样记.十二月December
Dec。六月和七月都以Ju开头.九月September
Sep。九月以后都是以ber结尾.五月 May
May六月 June
Jun。而且记住十月.二月 February Feb一月 January Jan:10,而“底”可以这样想。十二月可以这样用谐音来记。而十一月的N好像就是数字11加个斜线构成的,它是一年的月底,所以就是December了.三月 March Mar:D的发音像汉语的“底”.简写都大写也行:因为数字十是.七月 July
Jul.还像个o.十月 October
Oct:一月和二月都是以uary结尾的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
八月August(AUG),六月June(JUN),四月April(APR),二月February(FEB),五月May(MAY),九月September(SEP)一月January(JAN),三月March(MAR),七月July(JUL),十月October(OCT),十一月November(NOV)
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
简写取前三位就是了
一月 January Jan.二月 February Feb.三月 March Mar.四月 April
Apr.五月 May
May六月 June
Jun.七月 July
Jul.八月 August
Aug.九月September
Sep.十月 October
Oct.十一月November
Nov.十二月December
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
传输速率可翻一番;s-2,可作为无源光网络(PON)的补充;s速率的数字信号,数字信号处理技术简化。其特点是可在现有的任意双绞线上传输;当下行速率在13Mbit/s以下时。 4.单线路数字用户线(SDSL) SDSL是对称的DSL技术;s或384kbit&#47,也是一种提供高速下行,上行速率则为1,上行数字信道可传送144kbit&#47,与HDSL的区别在于只使用一对铜线。 HDSL能够在现有的普通电话双绞铜线(两对或三对)上全双工传输2Mbit&#47,成本显著降低。 5.速率自适应数字用户线(RADSL) RADSL提供的速率范围与ADSL基本相同,速率降低、低速上行并保留原语音服务的数字用户线技术,无中继传输距离达3-5km,若用2对双绞线,传输距离可达1DSL技术主要有以下几种,运行良好,VDSL传输带宽更高,由于其价格比使用T1线路要低,距离也可提高30%。它和光纤到路边(FTTC)相结合,它可单线提供速率为160kbit&#47:RADSL的速率可以根据传输距离动态自适应。 2.高比特率数字用户线(HDSL) HDSL是在无中继的用户环路网上使用无负载电话线提供高速数字接入的传输技术;s.6Mbit&#47,是DSL技术中比较成熟的一种.5km,而且由于传输距离缩短、距离达4km对称传输,下行数字信道速率为6Mbit&#47。该技术现在已实际使用;s,可在很短距离的双绞铜线上传送比ADSL更高速的数据,其最大的下行速率为51-55Mbit&#47、下行通信速率相同的应用,传输线长度不超过300m.3Mbit&#47。不过标准尚未最终确立。 和ADSL相比。现在仅利用一对双绞线的HDSL技术也已出现(如以色列Orckit 和Metalink公司的产品),最早出现于20世纪80年代末;s中速数据,与ADSL区别在于,所以码间干扰小:1.不对称数字用户线(ADSL) ADSL是在无中继的用户环路网上。SDSL可以支持各种上;s,误码率低。 HSDL技术最近又有了升级型号----HDSL2;s以上,实现宽带综合接入,当距离增大时。 3,所以电信公司通常用它通过无中继的非屏蔽双绞线来连接企业用户,使用有负载电话线提供高速数字接入的传输技术. 甚高速数字用户线(VDSL) 在ADSL基础上发展起来的VDSL
提问者采纳
6Mbit &#47. The technology is now actually usedDSL technologies are as follows. Rate Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line (RADSL) RADSL rate provided by the scope and basically the same as ADSL, Distance can also be increased by 30%;s products), the use of the load of high-speed digital telephone lines to provide access to the tra s s, so the small inter-symbol interference, digital signal processing technology to simplify and cost significantly reduced. Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) ADSL is a relay in the absence of the subscriber loop network, the final standard has not yet been established. 5. 2;s at the end of the 20th century, low error rate.3Mbit&#47, it can provide one-way rate of 160kbit&#47. H s and above. HDSL to the existing ordinary telephone twisted-pair copper wires (two pairs or three pairs of) full-duplex transmission on 2Mbit &#47, downlink digital channel rate 6Mbit &#47, the transmission distance up to 1, its largest downlink rate of 51-55Mbit &#47, but also because of transmission distance shortened. And ADSL compared. 3, digital subscr s or 384kbit /s. SDSL can support a variety of on the same speed downlink communications applications, current line speed in the 13Mbit &#47, if using two pairs of twisted-pair transmission rate can be doubled, with HDSL only difference is that the use of a pair of copper wires, VDSL higher transmission bandwidth, transmission line length of not more than 300m;s-2. Its characteristics are available at any of the existing twisted-pair transmission. Single-line digital subscriber line (SDSL) SDSL is a symmetric DSL technology. Now using only a pair of twisted pair of HDSL technologies have emerged (such as Israel Orckit and Metalink&#39. It and the optical fiber to the curb (FTTC) combined can be used as passive optical network (PON) a supplement to the realization of broadband integrated access. 4. Very high-speed digital subscriber line (VDSL) in ADSL developed on the basis of VDSL. High bit-rate digital subscriber line (HDSL) HDSL relay in the subscriber loop without the use of no-load-line telephone lines to provide access to high-speed digital transmission technology. HSDL technology recently upgraded models ---- HDSL2, with ADSL The difference is, first appeared in the 80&#39.5 s medium- s below, DSL technology is more mature A, uplink digital channel can send 144kbit &#47, but also provides a high-speed downlink, can be in a very short-distance transmission of the twisted-pair copper wire more than the ADSL high-speed data, non-relay transmission distance up to 3-5km, low-speed uplink and retain the original voice services, so telecommunications companies usually use it without relay through unshielded twisted pair to connect business users, because of its price than the use of T1 lines must be low, symmetrical transmission distance of 4km, when the distance increases, compared with 1; s: RADSL transmission rate can dynamic adaptive distance, to work well: 1
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁·······帮忙翻译一下 !我在线等 快点啊_百度作业帮
·······帮忙翻译一下 !我在线等 快点啊
在美国,孩子5岁开始上学.在有些州,学生必须年龄达16岁才能离开学校.绝对大多数学生呢个中学毕业时已是17、18岁.美国学校分为两种,公立学校和私立学校.绝大多数孩子是哪个公立学校.他们的父母不必为孩子的教育交费,因为公立学校是政府出钱的.假若一个小孩上私立学校,父母就得有足够的钱来支付他的教育费用.不过,有些父母还是更愿意把孩子送入私立学校,尽管私立学校收费很高.当今,将近一半的中学毕业生完成中学学业后选择上大学.假若学生的父母在这个州工作的话,在本州州立大学念书的学生不需要支付多少大学费用.但是很多学生上大学期间还是出去打工,他们希望以此养成好的工作习惯和自力更生.
在美国,孩子们在他们5岁的时候就上学了。 在某些州,他们必须待在学校里,直到他们16岁。 大部分的学生在他们中学毕业时都十七、八岁。 在美国有两种学校:公立学校和私立学校.大多数的孩子都去公立学校。 他们的父母根本不用支付他们的学费,因为学校从政府获得资金。 如果一个孩子去私立学校,他的父母必须要有足够的钱来支付他的学费。 有些父母仍然倾向于(去)私立学校,虽然私立学校比(公立学校)贵得多。 如今...

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一 的文章

随机推荐