帮忙八下英语翻译下

帮忙翻译下!_百度知道
帮忙翻译下!
座椅是与人接触最密切的部件,人们对轿车平顺性的评价多是通过座椅的感受作出的。现代轿车的驾驶者座椅和前部乘员座椅多是电动可调的,又称电动座椅。因此,电动座椅是直接影响轿车质量的关键部件之一。&& &&轿车电动座椅以驾驶者的座椅为主。从服务对象出发,电动座椅必须要满足便利性和舒适性两大要求。也就是说驾驶者通过键钮操纵,既可以将座椅调整到最佳的位置上,使驾驶者获得最好视野,得到易于操纵方向盘、踏板、变速杆等操纵件的便利,还可以获得最舒适和最习惯的乘坐角度。为了满足这些要求,世界汽车生产大国的有关厂家都竟相采用机械和电子技术手段,制造出可调整的电动座椅。&&&不要用在线翻译直接给我拉上来 我也会必须能让人看得下去意思大概翻译过来就可以关键要语句通顺!
我有更好的答案
The seat is the most closely contact with people of car parts, people ride through the evaluation is the feeling of seats. Modern car drivers seat and front passenger seat is electrically adjustable, also known as the electric chair. Therefore, the electric chair is a direct impact on the quality of one of the key components. Electric car seats in the main drivers seat. Starting from the service object, the electric chair to meet two great convenience and comfort requirements. That driver through systematic manipulation, can be adjusted to the best seats position, enables the driver to get the best vision, be easy to manipulate the steering wheel, pedal, gear lever and the convenience of manipulative, can also get the most comfortable and the habits of the ride. In order to meet these requirements, the world's largest producer of automotive-related manufacturers have had by means of mechanical and electronic technology, produce electric adjustable seat. Do not use online translation directly give me up I will have to let a person look down you can be the key to translate the sentence is smooth!
Parts of the seat is the most close contacts with people, people are saying on the car ride was made by seat. Modern car's driver's seat and front passenger seats are electrically adjustable, also known as the electric seats. Therefore, power seat is one of the key components of directly affecting the quality of cars. Car power seat drivers seat. Proceeding from the service object, electric seats must meet the two requirements of convenience and comfort. That is driving through key button control, seat can be adjusted to the best locations, motorists can get the best view, be easy to manipulate the steering wheel, pedals, variable speed control, such as convenience, can also be the most comfortable and most used to take the point. In order to meet these requirements, the automobile-producing country in the world about manufacturers of mechanical and electronic technology, creating an adjustable electric seats.
The seat is the most closely contact with people of car parts, people ride through the evaluation is the feeling of seats. Modern car drivers seat and front passenger seat is electrically adjustable, also known as the electric chair. Therefore, the electric chair is a direct impact on the quality of one of the key components. Electric car seats in the main drivers seat. Starting from the service object, the electric chair to meet two great convenience and comfort requirements. That driver through systematic manipulation, can be adjusted to the best seats position, enables the driver to get the best vision, be easy to manipulate the steering wheel, pedal, gear lever, the convenience of manipulative, can also get the most comfortable and the habits of the ride. In order to meet these requirements, the world's largest producer of automotive-related manufacturers have had by means of mechanical and electronic technology, produce electric adjustable seat.希望采纳
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下_百度知道
帮忙翻译下
Today is April fool’s Day.Over two-thirds of you may be thinking of being fooled by some famous universities in the world, among which the Ivy League are the most well-known.You may wake up
turn on your computer, praying for something fantastic but at the same time anticipating something not very good. After you openned one link after another and read through one email over another, you found what you have anticipated all become true, and what you have prayed never do. Just as what I did last year.You may slump over your computer keyboard wondering what more you could have done. You may rage at the schools that made you feel this way. You may hide from the pained smiles and words of comfort coming from parents and friends who just don't understand how you hurt. Or you may go back to your bed, not feeling like saying a word, just as what I did last year.But one year later, you may smile at how you felt and what you did one year ago. You may even write an essay to encourage your younger colleagues. Just as what I am doing now.To those in this situation, I say this.At present, whether the university accepted you or not won’t change you at all. You are still who you are, talented, ambitious, and tough.As to the future, where you go still doesn’t matter a lot. It is true that better schools have better networks, resources and professors, but keep in mind that there will be a lot more better dancers on this stage and what left for you is still what you deserve, which wont be affected by things happened today, as long as you are still talented, ambitous and tough.Keep in mind that your value as a person cannot be determined by a bunch of overworked admissions officers who spent 20 minutes evaluating your past 19 years. They never really know you and they are just as unimportant in your life as how blind their decisions are. Later in your life you may find a professor, an employee, a person you love or a doctor easily outweighs them. Life is not always easy but it is rich beyond any nineteen year old's imagination and it is all ahead of you. Now you hardly feel the depression when you found your SAT score unsatisfactory (if any), just as some day you will never find today’s setbacks that frustrating.Today is a special 4.1, but it won’t change your life a lot.
今天是愚人节。 两年多,你们的三分之二可能会考虑由一些世界著名大学,其中常青藤是最知名的愚弄。 您可能会醒来,清晨,打开计算机,祈祷神奇的东西,但同时预期的东西不是很好。在您openned一个又一个链接,通过一个比另一个电子邮件阅读,你找到你所预期的一切成真,以及你永远不会做祷告。正如我去年的做法。 你可以在你的电脑键盘不景气不知道还有什么可以做。你可以在学校的愤怒使你觉得这种方式。您可能会隐藏在痛苦的微笑和安慰的话从父母和朋友谁只是不明白你怎么受伤的到来。或者您可以返回到你的床,不喜欢说一句话,我感觉就像去年一样。 但一年后,你可能会笑你感觉如何和你在一年前。你甚至可以写一篇文章来鼓励你的年轻同事。正如我在做什么了。 在这种情况下的,我这样说。 目前,大学是否接受你不也不会改变你了。你还在你是谁,有才华,雄心勃勃,和坚韧。 至于将来,你去哪里并不重要,仍然很多。的确,更好的学校有更好的网络,资源和教授,但记住,将会有更多更好的舞者很多关于这个阶段,为你留下什么仍然是你应得的,而习惯是由今天things发生影响,只要你还在人才,ambitous和坚韧。 请记住,你的价值,因为一个人不能被录取的超负荷工作人员一束谁花了20分钟评估你的过去19年来决定的。他们永远不会真正知道你和他们一样你作为他们的决定是如何盲人生活并不重要。后来在你的生命中你可以找到一个教授,一个雇员,你爱一个人或一个医生轻易压倒他们。人生并不总是容易的,但它是不可十九岁的想象力丰富,这是所有在您的前方。现在你几乎感觉不到大萧条时,您发现您的SAT成绩不理想(如有),只是因为有一天你将永远不会觉得今天的挫折沮丧。 今天是一个特殊的4.1,但它不会改变你的生活了很多东西。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
四月今天是fool’s Day. 剩余物三分之二-的你可以正被一些在世界上在哪一个中间出名大学愚弄的想最众所周知常春藤名牌大学的公亩. 你可以唤醒清晨;打开你的为了不起的某样东西但是与此同时预期不很好某样东西祈祷电脑.在你打开一个联系接一个和读完一电子邮件剩余物另一个之后,你发现你已经预期所有的变得真实的,和你已经从不祈祷社交聚会的.就象去年我所做的. 你可以在你的惊讶你更多所能已经做的电脑键盘的上方沉重地倒下.你可以这种方式对schools那发怒作你感觉.你从仅仅不懂得怎样的你伤害父母和朋友可以躲避痛苦笑容和措辞的舒适来到.或者你可以去不要就象说一就象去年我所做的词床回到你的感觉. 但是以后一年,一年以前你可以对你怎样感觉和你所做的微笑.你可以甚至给一文章写信鼓励你的更年轻同事.就象我正在做的现在. 向在这处境中那些,我说这个. 目前,不管与否大学接受你won’t,真的改变你.你仍然是谁你是有才干,有抱负和坚硬. 至于那里你去很多使doesn’t物质平息下来的未来.只要你,是今天,真实较好学校在使按照东西受影响是习惯于的这舞台和离开什么动身去你存在使你应该的平息下来上有较好networks,resources和教授但是牢记将有更多得多较好跳舞的人它存在发生仍然有才干ambitous和恶棍. 牢记你的价值阿斯一人不能被一许多使分钟度过20评价你的过去19年的承认官员过度劳累决心.他们从不确实知道同样不重要在是否你的一生中你和那些公亩使他们的决定公亩变瞎.后来在你的一位教授,一个雇员,一人你爱或者一医生容易比生活,你可以发现的重them. Life is not always easy but it is rich beyond any nineteen year old's imagination and it is all ahead of you. Now you hardly feel the depression when you found your SAT score unsatisfactory (if any), just as some day you will never find today’s setbacks that frustrating. Today is a special 4.1, but it won’t change your life a lot.
今天是愚人节。两年多,你们的三分之二可能会考虑由一些世界著名大学,其中常青藤是最知名的愚弄。您可能会醒来,清晨,打开计算机,祈祷神奇的东西,但同时预期的东西不是很好。在您openned一个又一个链接,通过一个比另一个电子邮件阅读,你找到你所预期的一切成真,以及你永远不会做祷告。正如我去年的做法。你可以在你的电脑键盘不景气不知道还有什么可以做。你可以在学校的愤怒使你觉得这种方式。您可能会隐藏在痛苦的微笑和安慰的话从父母和朋友们谁只是不明白你怎么受伤的到来。或者您可以返回到你的床,不喜欢说一句话,我感觉就像去年一样。但一年后,你可能会笑你感觉如何和你在一年前。你甚至可以写一篇文章来鼓励你的年轻同事。正如我在做什么了。在这种情况下的,我这样说。目前,大学是否接受你不也不会改变你了。你还在你是谁,有才华,雄心勃勃,和坚韧。至于将来,你去哪里并不重要,仍然很多。的确,更好的学校有更好的网络,资源和教授,但记住,将会有更多更好的舞者在这个阶段,你还有什么仍是你应得的,而不会成为今天发生的事情所影响,只要你还在人才,ambitous和坚韧。请记住,你作为一个人的价值不能由一群招生人员过度劳累谁花了20分钟评估你的过去19年来决定的。他们永远不会真正知道你和他们一样在您的决定是如何生活的盲目不重要。后来在你的生命中你可以找到一个教授,一个雇员,你爱一个人或一个医生轻易压倒他们。人生并不总是容易的,但它是不可十九岁的想象力丰富,它是所有在您的前方。现在,你几乎感觉不到大萧条时,你发现你的SAT成绩不理想(如有),就像有一天,你永远不会觉得今天的挫折沮丧。今天是一个特殊的4.1,但它不会改变你的生活了很多东西。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下_百度知道
帮忙翻译下
Once Einstein travelled to many places in America to give a lecture. He travelled in a car, and soon made friends with his driver. Einstein gave the same lecture again and again. The driver always sat in the front of the lecture room and listened to the famous scientist carefully.
提问者采纳
爱因斯坦曾经旅行到美国的很多地方做演讲。他是坐车旅行的,并且不久他就和他的司机成为好朋友。爱因斯坦作着一遍又一便同样的演讲。那个司机总是坐在演讲房的前排并且仔细地听着这位著名的科学(的演讲)。希望给你一些帮助~~
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
爱因斯坦到了美国的很多地方做演讲,他乘车并与司机成了朋友.爱因斯坦一遍遍的作讲座,司机一直坐在前排仔细的听著名科学家的讲座
爱因斯坦曾游历美国各地讲课授业。他以车代步,并很快的就同他的司机成了朋友。爱因斯坦一次又一次的向人们讲授同一堂课程。而他的司机就总是默默坐在教室的前排仔细聆听这位著名科学家的演讲。
有一次爱因斯坦在美国巡回演讲。他乘坐轿车出行,并很快和司机交上朋友。爱因斯坦一遍又一遍地作同一个演讲,而司机每次都坐在演讲厅前排,认真地听这位著名科学家发表演说。
一次,爱因斯坦在美国很多地方巡回讲课。他是坐车出行的。很快就与他的司机交上了朋友。爱因斯坦每次都是将同样的讲义。但是他的司机总是坐在最前排,并仔细听着这位有名的科学家的课
爱因斯坦曾经到美国的很多地方做演讲。他坐汽车去,很快就与他的司机成了朋友。爱因斯坦一遍又一遍地做同一个演讲,这个司机总是坐在演讲厅的最前面,很认真地听着这位著名的的科学家的演说。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下_百度知道
帮忙翻译下
TCP options string = 010402 MTU = 1480MTU is optimized for Windows XP PPoE DSL broadband. If not, consider raising MTU to 1500 for optimal throughput. MSS = 1440MSS is optimized for Windows XP PPPoE DSL broadband. If not, consider raising your MTU value. Default TCP Receive Window (RWIN) = 16448 RWIN Scaling (RFC1323) = 0 bits Unscaled TCP Receive Window = 16448 For optimum performance, consider changing RWIN to a multiple of MSS.Other RWIN values that might work well with your current MTU/MSS: 63360
(up to 2 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44) -5 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2) -14 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2^2) -30 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2^3) -60 Mbit lines depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2^4)
bandwidth * delay product (Note this is not a speed test):Your TCP Window limits you to: 658 kbps (82 KBytes/s) @ 200msYour TCP Window limits you to: 263 kbps (33 KBytes/s) @ 500msConsider increasing your RWIN value to optimize TCP/IP for broadband. MTU Discovery (RFC1191) = ON Time to live left = 117 hopsTTL value is ok. Timestamps (RFC1323) = OFF Selective Acknowledgements (RFC2018) = ON IP type of service field (RFC1349) = )
提问者采纳
TCP选项字符串= 010402的MTU = 1480 MTU是Windows XP的PPoE的DSL宽带优化。 如果没有,考虑提高的MTU 1500最佳的吞吐量。 的MSS = 1440 MSS是优化Windows XP的PPPoE的DSL宽带。 如果没有,考虑提高您的MTU值。 默认TCP接收窗口(RWIN)= 16448 RWIN缩放(RFC1323)= 0的非标度TCP接收窗口= 16448为了获得最佳性能,可以考虑RWIN一个MSS的多变化。 其他RWIN值可能与您当前的MTU / MSS的好:63360(最多2 Mbit的线,这取决于延迟的MSS * 44。)-5兆位线,根据延迟的MSS * 44 * 2。)253440( 2-14 Mbit的线路,根据延迟。MSS的* 44 * 2 ^ 2)50.688万(8-30 Mbit的线路,根据延迟。MSS的* 44 * 2 ^ 3)-60兆线取决于延迟。MSS的* 44 * 2 ^ 4)带宽*延迟产品(注意这是不是一个速度测试):您的TCP窗口限制为:658 Kbps的(82千字节/秒)@ 200毫秒您的TCP窗口限制为:263 Kbps的(33千字节/秒)@ 500毫秒考虑增加宽带的RWIN值优化TCP / IP协议。 MTU发现(RFC1191)=按时住左= 117啤酒花TTL值是确定。 时间戳(RFC1323)=关选择性致谢(RFC2018)=在知识产权领域的服务类型(RFC1349)= )
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下_百度知道
帮忙翻译下
fine-sounding words is said give left ear to listen..
I am a cloud in the sky, A chance shadow on the wave of your heart. Don't be surprised, O In an instant I shall vanish without trace. We meet on the sea of dark night, You on your way, I on mine. Remember if you will, Or, better still, forget The light exchanged in this encounter.
甜言蜜语,只能留给左耳听。这是徐志摩的《偶尔》吧:我是天空里的一片云, 偶尔投影在你的波心——
你不必惊异,
更无须欢喜—— 在转瞬间消灭了踪影。
你我相逢在黑夜的海上, 你有你的,我有我的,方向;
你记得也好,
最好你忘掉, 在这交会时互放的光亮。
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
冠冕堂皇的话,是说给左耳听.. 我是一个万里无云, 有机会的阴影,对波的你的心。 请不要惊讶, 还是太多喜形于色; 在瞬间,我会消失,不留痕迹。 我们满足于海上的夜色中, 对你这样,我对矿井。 记得,如果你们愿意, 或者,更好的办法是,忘记光交换在这方面所遇到的。
fine-sounding words is said give left ear to listen.. I am a cloud in the sky, A chance shadow on the wave of your heart. Don't be surprised, O In an instant I shall vanish without trace. We meet on the sea of dark night, You on your way, I on mine. Remember if you will, Or, better still, forget The light exchanged in this encounter.甜言蜜语,只能留给左耳听。 这是徐志摩的《偶尔》吧? 我是天空里的一片云, 偶尔投影在你的波心—— 你不必惊异, 更无须欢喜—— 在转瞬间消灭了踪影。 你我相逢在黑夜的海上, 你有你的,我有我的,方向; 你记得也好, 最好你忘掉, 在这交会时互放的光亮。
Fine-sounding words is said to give left ear to listen.. 优美得体的话只让左耳恭听I am a cloud in the sky, A chance shadow on the wave of your heart. Don't be surprised, O In an instant I shall vanish without trace. 我是天上的一朵云偶尔投影在你心潮的波涛上无需惊讶或兴高采烈瞬间,我会销声匿迹We meet on the sea of dark night, You on your way, I on mine. Remember if you will, Or, better still, forget The light exchanged in this encounter.漆黑的夜海中我们相遇在你、我各自的路途中如你记得也好或忘掉了更好这邂逅相互交流的光彩
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一 的文章

随机推荐