翻译句子:1、人总是会变的,但是我相信 作文...

我们相信,在所有人的努力下,公司一定会越来越好,怎么翻译
可以抱你吗笳
We believe that the company will be better and better with efforts of all people.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We believe that the company will be better and better under all person's effort
扫描下载二维码我相信我的英语水平会越来越好.
旧人旧城丶铔w
i believe my english will be better and better
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译帮我翻译几个句子!1.她总是让我笑,尽管我不知道那些事到底有什么好笑的.2.她的人缘很好,和谁都能玩到一块2.她的成绩不好,但是她非常的努力3.她喜欢文学作品我相信不久后她的成绩变得会很好
1.She always makes me laugh although I don't know what to laugh.2.She is very popular so she could get alone with anyone.3.Her exam results is not so well but she really works hard.4.She likes literary output.5.I'm sure that she would get a excellent achievement in a few days.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码句子翻译1.这位年轻人的生活一团糟,再也不会恢复正常了。Theyoungman’slifeis____________________anditwon’t________________________.2.我什么都不和我父母说的原因是因为我认为他们不配得到解释。__________________Ididn’ttellmyparentsanything____________Ididn’tthinkthey__________________.3.既然他对我们粗鲁无礼,我觉得我们有必要教训教训他,要不然他不会尊重我们的。Nowthathe__________________us,I____________wehavetopunishhimorhewon’trespectus.4.我们的俱乐部不只是播放音乐,我们还会广播一些通知,告诉家长们有关诸如远足、校内戏剧表演之类的活动讯息。Ourclubis____________justmusicandwealsogivemessagesto______theparents______eventssuchasoutingsandschoolplays.gkstk5.大学毕业后,他把他的毕生精力投入于教乡村的孩子。________________________,he______allhislife________________________inthecountryside.1.bebacktonormal2.Thereasonwhy…deservedanexplanation.3.feellike/feelthat4.informof5.Aftergraduatingfromuniversity/devotes/devoted…toteachingthekids/children.浙江省效实中学学年高一上学期期中英语试题答案
1. be back to normal 2. The reason why… deserved an explanation.3. feel like/feel that4. inform of 5. After graduating from university/ devotes/devoted… to teaching the kids/children.相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 我相信 作文 的文章

随机推荐