Tom liked的音标 to exerci...

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“完形填空。Tom did not like doing hi...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Tom is five years old. He has no brothers or sisters. He is a lovely boy. He doesn't go to school becausehe is too young. He likes to play with other children in the small park every day.&&&& The park is near his building. In the park there are interesting things to see and play with.&&&& Tom's parents love him very much. They often buy him nice things. This time, his mother buys somenew clothes for him. The clothes are expensive and nice. Tom is very happy to wear them.&&&&&&"Mum, can I go out and play with my friends? I want them to see my new clothes," asks Tom. "Allright, but please keep your clothes clean," says Mum. "I am going to do some cooking. We will have supperafter your father comes back." At about six, his father comes back from work. And Tom goes home forsupper.&&&& "Why do you have much earth (泥土) on your clothes?" asks his mother.&&&& "Because I have some falls (摔跤)," answers Tom. "You should not make the nice clothes dirty", Mothersays.&&&& "I'm sorry, Mum", says Tom, "But I have no time to take off my clothes when I fall."1. Tom ______.[&&&& ]A. is six years oldB. is a studentC. is five years oldD. has a brother and a sister2. How do you know Tom's parents love him very much?[&&&& ]A. They let him play with other small children.B. They let watch TV all day.C. They often buys some nice things for him.D. Tom doesn't go to school.3. How does Tom make his clothes dirty?[&&&& ]A. Hi friends make his clothes dirty.B. He has some falls.B. He doesn't like the new clothes.D. He takes off his new clothes and puts them on the dirty earth.4. The word "lovely" means ______.[&&&& ]A. 淘气的B. 可爱的C. 好看的D. 喜爱的5. Which is not right?[&&&& ]A. Tom doesn't go to school.B. There is a small park near his home.C. Before Tom falls, he takes off his clothes.D. Tom often goes out to play with his friends.
完形填空。&&&& Tom ____1____ a& &very& &good student,&& and&&& he ____2____&& doinghomework,&&& because he liked ____3____ other things &in his& free& &time.Usually he didn't do ____4____ homework, and when he did it, he alwaysmade ____5____ mistakes.&&&& Then one day, his maths teacher looked ____6____ Tom's homeworkand found that he had done ___7_____ right. He was very happy and verysurprised.& He asked& Tom to his desk and ____8____ to him,& "You havedone all your homework right this time, Tom. ____9____ your father helpyou?"&&&& Usually Tom's father did help him with his homework, but this time hedidn't, because he was not at home. Tom answered, "No, sir. He was busylast night, so I had to do it all ___10____ myself."(&&&& )1. A. am not&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. doesn't&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. a lot&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. all hishomeworks(&&&& )8. A. say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. Did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10.A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. was not&&&&&&&&&&B. don't like&&&&B. does&&&&&&&&&&&&B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. much&&&&&&&&&&&&B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. allhomeworks&&&&B. says&&&&&&&&&&&&B. did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. were not&&&&&&&&&C. didn't like&&C. did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. after&&&&&&&&&&&&C. all hishomeworkC. said&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. are not&&&&&&&&&&D. didn't&&&&&&D. to do&&&&&&&&&&&&D. her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. a lot of&&&&&&&&D. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. all thehomeworkD. saying&&&&&&&&&&D. Were&&&&&&&&&&&&D. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
完形填空It was Sunday yesterday. Steve ___1___& a relaxing week-end. __2__ Sunday morning, he playedcomputer games with his friends at home. It ___3___ pretty good. In the afternoon, he___4___with hismother. They bought many kinds of food and vegetables. It was really relaxing and exciting. In the evening, he ___5___ a talk show with his parents and listened to some songs by a___6___singer. ___7___&Ann&& had a busy weekend. She&___8___ stopped working. On Sunday morning, she cleaned her bedroomand didher homework In the afternoon, she went to visit her uncle and___9___him do some farm work. In theevening, she cooked dinner for her parents. After dinner, she washed all the dishes. Then she went out___10__a walk with her dog.&&&&&&&& What about your weekend?(&&&& )1.&&A. has&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2.&&A. In&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3.&&A. be&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4.&&A. goes shopping(&&&& )5.&&A. watched&&&&&&(&&&& )6.&&A. height&&&&&&(&&&& )7.&&A. But&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8.&&A. often&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9.&&A. helped&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. toB.&have&&&&&&&&B. At&&&&&&&&&&B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&went shoppingB. watches&&&&&&B. medium&&&&&&B. Because&&&&&&B. always&&&&&&B. liked&&&&&&&&B. forC. had&&&&&&&&&&&&C. For&&&&&&&&&&&&C. was&&&&&&&&&&&&C. went to shoppingC. looked&&&&&&&&C. popular&&&&&&&&C. Or&&&&&&&&&&&&C. usually&&&&&&&&C. asked&&&&&&&&&&C. fromD. was&&&&&&D. On&&&&&&&&D. were&&&&&&D. went shopsD. see&&&&&&D. long&&&&&&D. So&&&&&&&&D. never&&&&D. told&&&&&&D. onFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the footballer, see .
Thomas William "Tom" Hiddleston (born 9 February 1981) is an English actor, producer and musical performer. At the beginning of his career, he appeared in West End theatre productions of
(2007) and
(2008). He won the
for his role in Cymbeline and was also nominated for the same award for his role as
He came to wider public attention when cast as
in the , appearing in
(2013), and
(2017). In 2011, he won the
and was nominated for the . Hiddleston has also appeared in 's
(2011), 's romantic comedy
(2011), the 2012
and , and the romantic vampire film
In late 2013 and early 2014, Hiddleston starred as the title character in the
production of , winning the . In 2015, he starred in 's , 's
and played the troubled country music singer
in the biopic .
In 2016, he starred in and was an executive producer of the
limited series , for which he received two
nominations for
and , and won his first
Hiddleston was born in , London. He is the son of Diana Patricia (née Servaes) Hiddleston, an arts administrator and former stage manager, and James Norman Hiddleston, a physical chemist. His father is from , Scotland and his mother is from , England. His younger sister, Emma, is also an actress, whilst his older sister, Sarah, is a journalist in India. Through his mother, he is a great-grandson of Vice Admiral , and a great-great-grandson of food producer .
He was raised in
in his early years, and later moved to a Cotswold village near . He attended the
preparatory school in Oxford, and his parents divorced when he was 12. When discussing his parents' divorce in an interview with , he stated: "I like to think it made me more compassionate in my understanding of human frailty".
At the age of 13, Hiddleston began boarding at . He continued on to
at the , where he earned a
in . During his second term at Cambridge, he was seen in a production of
by talent agent Lorraine Hamilton, of Hamilton Hodell. He proceeded to study acting at the , from which he graduated in 2005.
While still doing student plays, Hiddleston began doing television, landing parts in 's adaptation of
(2001) for ITV, the / co-production
(2001), and as , the son of , in the BBC/HBO drama
Upon graduating from RADA, Hiddleston was cast in his first film role, playing Oakley in 's first feature,
(2006). His sister Emma also appeared in the film as Badge. Casting director, Lucy Bevan, who cast him in the film said "there was just a fantastic confidence about him". Hiddleston had leading roles in 's company 's productions The Changeling (2006), and
(2007). For the latter he won the . His
credits include Cassio in 's production of 's Othello (2008) alongside
and later Lvov in their West End revival of 's
(2008) with Kenneth Branagh.
Hiddleston was the voiceover for 's documentary on the Galapagos Island in 2006. He also narrated the
Hiddleston also appeared in the leading role of Edward in Hogg's second feature,
(2010). His TV credits include Magnus Martinsson in the BBC detective drama
(2008), Bill Hazledine in
(2006), John Plumptre in the BBC costume drama TV film
(2008) and William Buxton in the BBC drama series
(2009). In 2007, he joined a list of British actors, including
and , to have guest starred in the long-running medical drama .
Hiddleston at the
Hiddleston is well known for his portrayal of
in the 2011
film, . He was invited to audition by , the film's director, after having previously worked with Branagh on Ivanov and Wallander. Hiddleston said of Branagh, "Ken has had a life-changing effect. He was able to say to the executives, 'Trust me on this, you can cast Tom and he will deliver'. It was massive and it's completely changed the course of what is available to me to do. Ken gave me my break." In the beginning, he originally auditioned for the part of . "I initially auditioned to play Thor. That was what I was being considered for, because I'm tall and blonde and classically trained, and that seemed to be the mold for what Thor was, he was to be a classical character. And it was in my auditions. I owe this entirely to Marvel and their open-mindedness, they saw something that they thought was interesting. They saw some temperament that they liked." The casting director gave Hiddleston six weeks to bulk up, so he went on a strict diet and gained twenty pounds of muscle. In the end, Branagh decided he was more suitable as the
and cast him as Loki. To prepare for his role as Loki, Hiddleston trained in the Brazilian martial art of .[]
Hiddleston appeared with , ,
among others in 's one time production of
in November 2010 where he played Prudence, a young girl upset with her mother for her father leaving and excited for her birthday. The play was a one time event of adapted stories of children's first-hand experiences in South Africa being re-interpreted by and performed by various actors.
Also in 2011 Hiddleston portrayed novelist
in writer-director 's , the noble Captain Nicholls in , a film based on the 1982 novel by , directed by , and Freddie Page, a
pilot in the drama , alongside . In 2012, he reprised his role as the supervillain Loki in . While filming a scene with , who plays , the film's director,
told the fighting duo that the scene did not look real enough, so Hiddleston told Hemsworth to really hit him for the fight scene. "I said to Chris, 'Dude, just hit me. Just hit me because I'm protected here and it's fine.' He's like, 'Are you sure?' I was like, 'Yeah, it will look great. Just go for it.'"
Hiddleston provided the voiceover the Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead in 2011 and poetry for iF Poems and The Love Book on
On television in 2012, Hiddleston appeared in the
series , portraying
in the adaptation of Shakespeare's
and . He later as appeared as King
in the television film . In 2013, Hiddleston played Loki again in , following which he played a , Adam, in 's film
as Eve and .
From December 2013 to February 2014, Hiddleston played the title character in 's
in Covent Garden directed by . It was also aired live internationally on 30 January 2014. David Benedict of Variety praised a "scorching" performance. He had a cameo in the 2014 film , as the Great Escapo.
Hiddleston replaced
in the gothic horror film , directed by . The film started filming in Toronto in February 2014, and was released in October 2015. Upcoming roles include Robert Laing in the film adaptation of 's novel , directed by . The film started shooting in
in July 2014.
Hiddleston at
in July 2016.
In January 2014, Hiddleston became a spokesperson for
in their "Good to be Bad" ad campaign featuring British actors in villain-themed commercials to promote Jaguars new models. The first commercial of the campaign, titled "Rendezvous", first aired during the
and featured Hiddleston along with
In April 2014, Hiddleston starred in another commercial in the campaign, titled "The Art of Villainy". It was released on YouTube, promoting the . However, the
received complaints about the video "encouraging irresponsible driving".
said that in the ad, when the car did leave the car park, it "accelerated briefly" and that police were present at filming to confirm the speed limit was not breached but the ASA ruled against it and banned the commercial.
It was announced in June 2014 that Hiddleston would play country music singer
in the 2015 biopic , based on the 1994 biography. It was directed by
and started shooting in Louisiana in October 2014.
announced in September 2014 that Hiddleston would star in the upcoming
film . It is set to be released on 10 March 2017 and will be directed by . He is also set to reprise his role as Loki in , scheduled for release on 3 November 2017, as well as Avengers: Infinity War (2018) and its currently untitled sequel (2019).
Hiddleston was one of the narrators in the 2015 documentary
directed by . Hiddleston appeared as Jonathan Pine in the 2016 television mini-series
based on the espionage and detective novel of the
by . The series started filming in Spring 2015 and aired on
also starring.
He lives in . Hiddleston was one of the celebrities, including , ,
and , to design and sign his own card for the UK-based charity . The campaign was launched by crafting company Stampin' Up! UK and the cards were auctioned off on
during May 2014. He is also a UK ambassador of the humanitarian and developmental assistance fund group . He travelled to
in early 2013 to help women and children and raise awareness about hunger and malnutrition. Hiddleston is a self-described .
Hiddleston won the light-hearted UK award
2016, in which the public nominate the male and female, UK-based celebrity that they think should win the ‘Rear of the Year’ award.
In character as Loki at the
promoting , July 2013
At the New York premiere of
during the , April 2012
from the original on 13 June .
Mosley, C Peter H Hugh P Roger Powell (December 2003). Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage – 107th Edition. Burke's P 107th edition. p. 4006.  .
. . 15 March 2016.
Mottram, James (10 March 2011). . . Archived from
on 18 May .
. . 3 January .
Rebecca Cope (11 June 2014). .
Chloe Fox (14 January 2014). .
Stewart, Thomas. . Mens Fashion Magazine 2014.
Godwin, Richard (18 October 2013). .
Patalay, Ajesh (30 August 2008). . The Daily Telegraph 2014.
. RADA 2014.
Sulcas, Roslyn (6 November 2013). . New York Times.
. Olivier Awards. 9 March .
Nightingale, Benedict (5 December 2007). . . London 2010.
Clapp, Susannah (9 December 2007). . The Guardian. London 2010.
. Hamilton Hodell Talent Management 2013.
Gardner, Sally. The Red Necklace. . Retrieved 17 April 2012.
. Film Doctor. 18 March .
Naughton, John (1 November 2013). . .
Singh, Anita (8 April 2012). . . UK 2012.
Leader, Michael (25 April 2012). . Den of Geek! 2012.
Weintraub, Steve (10 December 2010). . Collider 2012.
. The Crossed Cow. 16 November .
McDaniel, Matt (2 May 2012). . Yahoo!.
from the original on 15 May .
. iLiterature 2013.
. if Poems 2012.
(Press release). BBC. 24 November 2011. Archived from
on 30 December .
Eisenberg, Eric (9 January 2012). . Cinema Blend 2012.
Roxborough, Scott (30 January 2012). .
Mann, Sebastian (22 October 2013). . London 24.
Masters, Tim (20 May 2013). . BBC.
Vlessing, Etan (25 October 2013). . The Hollywood Reporter.
Taylor, Drew (25 October 2013). . Indie Wire.
Child, Ben (9 September 2013). . The Guardian.
Barraclough, Leo. .
. . 1 May .
Christine (17 July 2014). . On Location Vacations 2014.
. Jaguar USA 2015.
Katey Rich (28 January 2014). . Vanity Fair 2015.
Marc Graser (6 October 2014). . Variety 2015.
Mark Sweney (16 July 2014). . The Guardian 2015.
Sean Michaels (13 June 2014). .
Fleming, Jr, Mike (16 September 2014). . Deadline 2014.
Yamato, Jen (12 December 2014). . Deadline.
Breznican, Anthony (15 October 2015). . .
from the original on 18 October . He also confirmed at the time that Tom Hiddleston would be returning as the villain Loki.
Babbage, Rachel (1 November 2014). . Digital Spy. Archived from
on 2 November .
Dave McNary (22 April 2015). .
. BBC. 12 January .
Lesley Goldberg (30 October 2014). . The Hollywood Reporter 2015.
. SpareRoom.
Rebecca Pocklington (6 May 2014). . Mirror Online 2014.
Frances Wasem (7 March 2013). . Harpers Bazaar 2014.
Natasha Pearlman (27 October 2014). . Elle 2015.
. 29 July 2016.
Rothman, Lily (15 March 2012). .
. Josh Appignanesi Official Website 2012.
@HundredsofSouls (17 October 2012). . Twitter 2012.
. Entertainment Weekly. 9 August .
. Entertainment Weekly'.
. The Hollywood Reporter.
Time Lewis (22 November 2011). .
. . 11 September .
Ben Dowell (10 June 2014). . Radio Times 2015.
Matthew Gilbert (9 January 2010). .
. Rotten Tomatoes 2015.
Natalie Zutter (2012). . Crushable 2015.
Collura, Scott (). . IGN.
. The Independent. .
Smith, Alistair (14 December 2005). .
Michael Coveney (17 May 2006). . The Independent 2014.
Natalie Woolman (10 February 2012). . The Stage 2014.
. BBC. May .
. BBC 2014.
. BBC. 23 March .
. BBC. 30 December .
Connors, Adrienne (27 April 2008). .
. Official London Theatre. 9 March .
Boucher, Geoff (7 September 2011). .
O'Hara, Helen (26 March 2012). . Empire Online 2014.
. London Evening Standard 2014.
. BAFTA. January .
. saturnawards.org. 26 July .
. On The Red Carpet. 22 July .
David, Jessica (29 May 2012). .
. . 2013. Archived from
on 25 March .
. Empire Online 2014.
Denham, Jess (13 April 2014). .
Johns, Nikara (25 February 2014). . Variety 2014.
. London Evening Standard 2014.
. chlotrudis.org.
. Variety 2015.
. Evening Standard 2015.
Lincoln, Ross A. (). . Deadline.
(PDF). . 29 November 2016.
(PDF). . 19 December .
. What' s on TV. .
Awards, National Television. . .
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
: Hidden categories:阅读理解 Tom was three years old.He liked to watch TV with his parents after supper, but his parents never let him stay long.Mother would say, “It’s eight o’clock now.It’s time for you to go to be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
  Tom was three years old.He liked to watch TV with his parents after supper, but his parents never let him stay long.Mother would say, “It’s eight o’clock now.It’s time for you to go to bed, Tom.”
  “But why don’t you go to bed, too?” Tom always asked.
  “We are adults(大人),” mother would say, “And adults go to bed late.”
  One evening Tom asked his mother for an apple.
  “But it’s too late,” his mother didn’t want to give him anything to eat at bedtime.“The apples are already asleep.”
  “But not all of them, Mom.” Tom said, “The baby apples are perhaps asleep, but their parents are surely awake.”
请根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
Tom liked to watch TV with _________ after supper.
his father and mother
his sister
his grandparents
his brother
His parents _________ let him stay long.
One evening Tom asked his mother for _________.
His mother didn’t want to give anything to him to eat _________.
in the morning
in the afternoon
at bedtime
From the story we know _________.
Tom was a quiet boy
Tom was a bad boy
Tom was a lazy boy
Tom was a clever boy
答案:1.A;2.A;3.B;4.C;5.D;解析:(1)
根据文章第一段第二句可知他和他的父母一起看电视,parents可用father and mother代替。因此选A。
根据文章第一段第二句最后可知选A。
根据文章第四段可知他向他的妈妈要一个苹果。
根据文章倒数第二段可知选C。
根据最后一段Tom的回答可知Tom是一个聪明的男孩,因此选D。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:新编课外练习题  初二(上)
  Tom was a nine-year-old schoolboy. He had to go to school, of course. But he did not study hard and tried to do as little work as possible.
  Tom's parents were doctors. They hoped that Tom would become a doctor, too, when he grew up.
  One day Tom said to his mother. “When I finish school, I want to become a dustman (清洁工).”
  “A dustman?” his mother asked. “That's not a very pleasant job. Why do you want to become a dustman?”
  “Because then I only work one day a week,” Tom said.
  “Only one day a week?” his mother said. “What do you mean?”
  “Well , ” Tom answered , “ I know that the dustman who comes to our house only works on Friday, because I see the man only that day. ”
1.Tom is a ________ boy.
A.lazy B.happy
C.dirty D.clever
2.Tom's parents hoped that their son would be a ________.
A.dustman B.doctor
C.worker D.scientist
3.Tom wanted to become a dustman because he thought a dustman ________.
A.did interesting work
B.did pleasant work
C.enjoyed his work very much
D.worked only one day a week
4.When Tom's parents heard his answer, they were ________.
A.unhappy B.interested
C.glad D.afraid
5. The best title (题目) of this story is ________.
A.Tom Liked a Dustman
B.Tom and a Dustman
C.Tom and His Parents
D.Tom Wants to Work Only one Day a Week
&&& Bob comes out of the station and at once (立刻) he doesn't know where to go. This is the first time he comes to this town (城镇). He comes to see his good friend, Peter. Peter is a worker. He works in a factory. But Bob doesn't know where the factory is.
&&& He walks in the streets. He passes a hospital, a post office, a bookshop and at last he gets to a school. Some students are coming out. So he asks one of them,
“Excuse me. Do you know where the Red Star Factory
&&& “Of course, I know. I live near there. My father
works”“ in that factory. It's outside this
town.” answers the boy.
& “Is it far from here? Can you show me the way,
please?” Bob asks again.
&&& “I'm going home now, Will you go with me? I'll take you
 “That's great! Thank you very much!”
 “Then, Let's go to that bus stop, We'll take a No. 1 bus
(1) Who comes to this town to see a friend of his?
   [  ]
Bob    B.Peter
   C.the boy
   D.Tom
(2) Who works in a factory near this town?    [  ]
Bob    B.
Peter    C.the boy
   D.Tom
(3) Who does Bob ask the way?    [  ]
Bob    B.Peter
   C.they boy
(4) Where is the factory?   [  ]
near the school
       B.
outside the town
next to a hospital
       &
D.near a park
(5) Where does the boy live?    [  ]
near the bookshop
   && B.
nhear the post office
near the factory
       &&
near a park
(6) Where does the boy's father work?    [  ]
in a factory
   B.in a school
in a hospital   D.in a big city
(7) Where do the boy and Bob go then?    [  ]
to the bookshop   B.to a bus stop
to the post office   D.to the park
(8) How many times has Bob been to this town?    [  ]
the first time   B.the second time
the third time   D.the fourth time
  Dear John,
  Thank you very much for your letter.I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with me.We enjoyed having you and your sister here.We hope that you will both be able to come again next year.A week is not really long enough,is it? If your school has a five weeks'holiday next year,perhaps(也许) you'll be able to stay with us for two or three weeks.
  We have been back to school for three weeks now.It feels like three months!I expect(期望) that you are both working very hard now since(因为) you are in Grade One.I shall have to work hard next year when I am in Grade one.Tom and Ann won't be in Grade One until 2005.
  They went for a picnic yesterday but I didn't go with them because I cut my foot and I couldn't walk very well.They went to an island and enjoyed themselves there.Do you still remember the island?That's where all of us spent the last day of our holiday.
  Tom,Ann and I send our best wishes to Betty and you.We hope to see you soon.
  Yours sincerely,
  Michael(1)
___________ stayed with Michael for a holiday.
  A.Only John
  B.Only Tom and Ann
  C.John and his sister
  D.Only Tom
Their holiday lasted for ___________.
  A.one week
  B.two weeks
  C.three weeks
  D.five weeks
From the words of"It feels like three months!"We know that ___________.
  A.Michael's teacher is very strict with the students
  B.Michael is pleased with his school report
  C.Michael hates studying
  D.Michael works very hard
___________ in Grade one now.
  A.John and his sister are both
  B.John is
  C.John's sister is
  D.Michael is
Why didn't Michael go to the island for the picnic?
  A.He had to go to school.
  B.He didn't like the island.
  C.His foot was hurt.
  D.The weather was bad that day.
阅读理解:
    Tom is an American boy. His father wants to go to China for a visit. Tom asks him, "Are you going to China by plane, by train or
  by sheep, Father?" "What?" Father asks. The boy says it again. "Oh! How can I get to China by sheep? No! Never!" Father answers."Why not, Father?" the boy asks." My boy, I cannot even go to China
  on a horse. I'll go to China by ship, not by a sheep. The letter"i" in the word 'ship' should be read[i], not[i:].You must pay moreattention to your pronunciation." (发音)
  判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”,不符合的用“F”表示。
  1. Tom lives in America.&
           (  )
  2. Tom's father will go to China to study there.
                         (  )
  3. Tom's father says he will go to China by ship.
                         (  )
  4. Tom asks his father how he will go to China.
  (  )
  5. Tom's pronunciation is very good.&
     (  )
来源:英语教研室
TomHi, Jenny! How are you today? Are you okay?
JennyYesI’m
TomHow is Mary?
JennyThe tall girl with longblond hairand
blue eyes?
short girl with shortred hairand brown eyes
JennyShe is sad
What’s the matter with her?
JennyShe cuts her toesThey hurtShe
feels very sad
1How is Jenny today?
&&&                     &&
2What color is the tall girl’s hair?
3How does Mary feel?
&&&     &&&              &&&
4Is Mary tall or short?
5What’s the matter with Mary?
                    &&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 liked的音标 的文章

随机推荐