求初一英语日记50字初一水平60字至少20篇

问题补充&&
寒假已经结束,现在回想起这段寒假生活,有那么一天让我感到难以忘怀。 在这个寒假里,我的“调皮蛋”妹妹和“网虫”弟弟都在我家睡了几天,那几天我只好打地铺睡觉。记得有一天早上,我不知被什么声音吵醒了,睁开眼睛一看,妹妹已经把我整理好的玩具翻了一地,地上的娃娃随处可见;弟弟呢,正坐在电脑桌前按动着鼠标,开始了电脑游戏。我还真佩服他们,这么冷的天居然这么早就起床了!我大喊:“妈妈,你快来管管他们呀。”可喊了半天都没有动静。于是我穿上衣服走出卧室,可刚迈步就被一个跳舞娃娃绊倒了,娃娃在我面前不停地手舞足蹈。我来到客厅,看见桌子上有张纸条,是妈妈留下的,上面写道:“孙阳,你是家里的小主人,要照顾好弟弟妹妹,把家里收拾干净,保持整洁。”我回头一看,屋子里已经是乱得不可开交了。 我连忙放下纸条,找了个大袋子,开始捡地上的娃娃,一边嘱咐妹妹不要再随地扔娃娃了。当我刚订範测蝗爻豪诧通超坤把娃娃都捡起来,把袋子放到柜子里,弟弟又开始大叫了:“阳阳姐姐,我口渴,要喝可乐。”我忙穿上鞋子,到楼下的小卖部买了三瓶可乐。弟弟高兴极了,拿起可乐就将瓶盖打开。可我刚才是跑着回来的,路上可乐经过震荡肯定会起气泡。我还没来得及阻止,弟弟手中的可乐已经喷泉般涌出,地上泡沫四溅。我连忙找纸巾和海绵吸水,然后用半干的拖把将地板拖干净。地板干净了,我已经筋疲力尽,一下子倒在了床上。 下午,我又带他们去玩楼下小公园的大型玩具。那一天,我被他们“修理”得晕头转向。我终于明白爸爸妈妈的辛苦,我想以后我一定要少让他们为我操心,让他们轻松地生活。
奶油vs丸子 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
January 13 2008 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest. January 14 2008 It was the second day of our winter holiday. I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Beijing. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. January 15 2008 It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can’t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time. January 16 ......余下全文>>
第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第三天:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to o......余下全文>>
¤爱之心¤&
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by初一暑假英语日记50字20篇
初一暑假英语日记50字20篇
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。
学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
Happy family
I have happy family, it is my father, my mother and me.
My father is very fat, he is a civil servant, he works very hard.. Father is very funny, put my family very happy. I’m very happy.
My mother is very thin, she is civil servant, too. She is a good cooker, she cooks food for everybody. She is quiet, and she likes books and swimming.
I’m a little girl in the family, maybe I’ll be a writer. I like hamburger, chips, books, swim.
This is my happy family!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家初一暑假英语日记20篇,带翻译
初一暑假英语日记20篇,带翻译
20词左右,不要太难,但要求比较真实
补充:20好像少了!40或50 差不多!(⊙v⊙)嗯
回答人的补充 && 14:33
July the 3rd
Today I went to my aunt's house to play with my little nephew.He is very lovely and lively.
&
July the 4th
Today my best friend came to my houst and played with me ,then we watched TV happily .He stayed for 3 hours .We had a good time.
&
July the 5th
Today I went to my father's working place and made a lot of new friends.They are all my father's co-workers' children. It was very exciting.
&
July the 6th
Today my mother took me to my grandma's, I met a new friend ,she is my grandma's neighbour .She is very funny and made me laugh all the time. How happy it was !
&
July the 7th
Today& I stayed at home for the whole day, because it's very hot outside. I watched TV for many hours. Then I went sleeping for the whole afternoon.How boring it was for me !
&
July the 8th
Today I went swimming with my friends .We played with water and they are very funny to play with.We also found a lot of fish in the river.What fun it is !I hope I can play there tomorrow.
&
July the 9th
Today I went to the cinema and saw a film .It was very exciting and interesting.I like the story.And the film was funny .I like watching this kind of movies.
&
July the 10th
Today I went to my mother's working place.My mother told a lot of stories to me .They were all very funny and exciting.I like playing with my mother.
&
July the 11th
Today I went on-line and played video games for 2 hours. The game was very interesing. I like it very much.But my mother told me not to play so much video games.They are bad for my eyes.
&
July the 12th
Today I went shopping with my father in the supermarket.We bought a lot of delicious food and yummy drinks. The supermarket was very big and there are many kinds of food and things in it.
I like shopping with him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
楼主,以上是10篇。我只能帮你这么多了。好累。
楼主给你个合理建议,你使用我这10个,然后你再问另外10篇你所需要的,一般回答问题的人,看到20个就吓怕了,人家谁会花时间在这么长的问题上呢?
只是建议哈~
望采纳~~~·
楼主,我再给你10篇。我已经尽力了。采纳是我最开心的事了。
August& 1st
I went playing football with my good friends. They are having the summer holiday ,too.We had a good time play football and we drank some water to play more.What fun it is to play football with friends!
August 2nd
Today is my best friend's birthday.He is 15 years old now.I hope I can grow up soon so that I can do many things.We ate the sweet cakes and my friend blew out the birthday candles .How happy I was today!
August& 3rd
Today I went to the bookshop alone. I wanted to buy some books on study.I think I must do better next term.I want to be good at both English and Chinese. Finally I found a very useful book . I bought it for 12 yuan.
August 4th
Today I went to Pizza Hut to have some delicious pizza with my parents. We ordered some spicy&pizza
and some drinks. I like having cola and my father likes drinking wine .We had a good time having dinner together.
August 5th
Today I stayed at home .It was very very hot outside. The weather report said it was 37 degrees.How terrible it is ! I turned on the air-conditioner.It's very comfortable and cool. I like staying at home in such a hot weather.
August 6th
I did my&holiday&homework. I finished some of&it .It was not very easy or not very difficult. I am good at Maths ,so I&did it first.At last,&I did some of my English&homework.Huh....I'm hapy that I can finish most of my holiday homework
August 7th
Today I stayed at home and watched a lot&of TV.After that ,&I went on-line&and talked with some of my classmates&in QQ.They&were all&very excited to see me on-line. We had an exciting time talking .
August 8th
I went&shopping with my mother&in the supermarket.She was going to cook a nice dinner for me and for my father.She bought some vegetables and some fruit.She also bought some meat, such as pork ,chicken and fish.We went home and cooked happily.
August 9th
Today I helped my mother with the housework.I cleaned the windows and wash the dishes for my family.I swept the floor and I keep my own room&&clean and tidy.
August 10th
I slept&and I woke up at almost 11 o'clock .I felt comfortable to sleep so much. I&did some homework.And then I had my lunch .I had a boild egg and some milk .My mother left me some fried rice with eggs in the fridge. I ate it all. How yummy it was !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
楼主采纳吧~~
提问者 的感言:看你这么辛苦,就采纳吧!⊙﹏⊙b汗
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家初中英语日记20篇
初中英语日记20篇
发布时间: &(来源:)
初中英语教师培训需求调查问卷 尊敬的老师:
为了了解徐州地区初中英语师资情... 中层领导及以上 5. 您的教龄: 5年或以下 5-10年11-20年20年以上 6. 您的年龄: 30周岁... 39.您主要通过以下哪种途径来反思您的教学? 教后感 教学日记 观察 录像 教育博客 听课...
目前初中英语学业评价存在的问题是什么?结合实际分析新课程的学业评价有什么特点? ... 11.每天或者每周写的英语日记 10%
12.其他满意作品 5% 作业 (20%) 14.家庭作业(一篇...
2007学年第一学期初中英语九年级期中学业检测卷 第一部分 听力部分 一、听力(本题有... (本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 下面是李梅的一篇英文日记,但她有几个单词不... A. Apples. B. Pears. C. Oranges. 7. How much is the red T-shirt? A. $15. B. $20.C. $25. 8. ...
2011年山东临沂市初中毕业学业考试 英语试卷 第Ⅰ卷(选择题 共55分) 一、听力测试(共20小题,计20分) 注意:听力测试分四部分,共25小题。做题时,先将答案划在试卷上... 【2011山东临沂】(判断正误型) A Jia Meng used to keep a diary (日记) in Chinese....
2008年广东省汕头市初中毕业生学业考试 英语说明:1.全卷共10页,考试用时90分钟(... 书面表达(本题20分】 你看了这篇报道后.感受如何?请结合报道的内容。用英语写一篇...
韦莉楚才小学 1 20 在孩子幼小的心中播下科学的种子 黎汉斌 楚才小学 1 21 浅谈小学生... 曾芳 弘桥中学 2 99 教师要用智慧来征服学生 杨柳 弘桥中学 2 100 初中英语写作能力滞后... 袁喜香 五里墩小学 2 73 浅谈如何利用多样化日记提高学生习作能力 喻福英 新一小学 2 ...
浅谈QQ空间在初中英语写作教学中的应用 摘要:新课程标准指出合理利用各种教学资源... 当然个人QQ空间可以根据个人自身的爱好进行设计,其间可以写日记、听音乐、传图片... [BB/DL].
/a/177. htm, 2008--03--20 6. 叶圣陶. 叶圣陶论语...
初中英语作文选集 .以Basketball 为题写一篇约60个单词的作文 参考词汇:popular ,in the ... leave. I hope I'll get well and go back to school soon . Thank you. Liu Jie 日记 根据英文提... Indian curries, and so on. All the food smelt nice and tasted nice, too. Michael sold 20 ...
2008年天津市初中毕业生学业考试试卷 英语试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题页)和第Ⅱ卷(非选... A. Jazz. B. Rock music. C. Pop music. 20. Who gave the party for the girl? A. her aunt. B. ... 你为母亲做了很多有意义的事情。请你根据表格中所给信息,用英语写一篇日记。 上午 ...
.cn/2012年苏州市初中毕业暨升学考试英语试卷 注意事项: 1. 本试... Today we have chat rooms, text messages, e-mails but we seem to be losing the 20 of ... 今天是开学第一天,请你根据下表所列的 内容要点,用英语写一篇日记,写下这一天的感...
初三英语中考复习策略 平罗县育才学校 杨荣 二00八年六月三日 本学期是初中阶段的最后... 每项知识讲解完后,当堂课我限时5分钟完成15至20道选择题,然后比谁的正确率高,学... 尾句重思想感情抒发。同时还应注意对学生讲清日记、书信、等的写作方法与时态的运用...
2011年天津市初中毕业生学业考试 英语试卷满分120分 考试时间100分钟 第Ⅰ卷 听力理... A. Cloudy.B. Rainy.C. Snowy. 20. What are they going to make for Jack? A. A cake.B. A ... 你所经历的一件事让你印象深刻。请你根据以下要点用英语写一篇日记。 要点: 一位老...
&&关注初中英语后20%学生的作业评价 苏雄建峰中学 你评我评,同伴互评 曾荣华 水头... 林素玉 昆阳三小 让评价打开学生的心灵之花&&由一次日记评价想到的 苏海虹 腾蛟一小 ...
(由原来的6+14=20变为5+15=20,),侧重写作,难度基本稳定,题量比去三年略减,... 考查初中基本、常用的英语语言语法知识,得分率67%,得分从高到低依次是第41、40、... 网站的报道后用英语写一篇80个单词左右的日记, 内容包括:1、简要说明洪战辉同学的...
11月12-20 日11月16日前 11月24日前 2 必修课程(二) 11月21-29日11月21日前 12月2... 31人写了 2篇以上研修日记, 80人提交了作业。详情如下: 班级信息&初中英语二班 研...
描绘七彩童年&&幼儿园绘画日记的实践研究 高桥幼儿园 沈飞、俞春云、沈燕、徐娜盈 ... 说题:提高后1/3学生解题能力的方法与策略 瓜沥三小 包雅利 23 初中英语有效课时目标... 教育局幼教办 许望平、陈俐娜、娄芬云 20 快乐想象 成就精彩&&基于想象教育特色的幼...
按住ctrl键 点击查看更多初中七年级资源 一.听力部分(20%) I.听对话,选择正确的图片... 请根据你某一次假期所做的事,用英语写一篇不少于80字的日记。 2) 根据图片所提供的...
就是要把初中英语教材一至六册的内容作为复习和巩固的重点。
其次,要熟悉教材分析... 应注意对学生讲清楚日记、书信、信封、通知、电话留言等的写作格式和方法;还有应注... (3月15日到4月27号&一模&前);第二轮,专题复习(5月初到5月20日左右);第三...
小议多媒体对英语六种基本课型的优化作用- 摘要 英语课是综合性工具课,是实践性很强... 初中教材中的阅读材料题材多样、体裁各异,有日记、诗歌、对话、书信等。从文章的写... 实验结果表明,人们一般能记住自己阅读的内容的10%,自己听到的内容的20%,自己看...
朱卫燕 仙居县安洲小学 三等奖(20篇) 让趣味保&鲜&徐莎路桥区街道实验小学 劳技教... 方敏临海市大田初级中学 二等奖(21篇) 初中英语互动课堂教学的探索与思考 吴吉敏 ... 让有效教研在同课异构中落地生根 黄雪飞 路桥区路北小学 日记:个性化写作的另一天地 ...
一等奖(20篇) 智慧和爱:点亮学生心灯的指南针&&谈班主任的价值引领 绍兴一中 杨... 以&生&为本 让学业评价熠熠生辉 &&2012年绍兴市初中毕业生学业考试科学试卷评析 ... 越城区北海小学教育集团 董建奋 我想写,我会写 &&借助&床头日记&,提升高段习作...
为了更有效地进行初中、高中英语教学,实现学生的可持续发展,使学生进入高中后尽快... +日记(开放性)来培养写作能力。写日记,贵在平时坚持,没有捷径可走。一开始务必... 第二步:复习检测,适当概括,适度延伸 (1)在课堂上检测10-20个重点词汇(使用性强特...
五、科研经费 本研究历时三年,协同中心总投入为200万(其中总课题统筹20万,除子课... 研究范围涵盖的学科(总计17门): 小学阶段(3门):语文、数学、英语; 初中阶段(... (3)自我叙事。请参与课题工作组的实习教师及指导者撰写成长日记,记录引起自己反思的...
2005年中考英语书面表达题汇编 【一】(05年济宁市) 书面表达(共1题,计20分) 一说到考... (共两篇,第1篇8分,第2篇10分,共计18分) (一)你即将结束初中阶段的学习生活,... 你的一次经历,请根据其内容,用英语写一篇80词左右的日记。日记的开头格式已给出,...
方桥小学 庄辉谊 三等奖(共20篇) 《低段学生解读数学文字信息的错例与对策》实验小... 岳林小学 沈萍萍 《重视小学英语高段阅读课》萧王庙小学 任芸《英文电影动画资源在课... 尔仪小学 张枫英 《&错别字&出没,注意》尚田镇校 邬文雅 《以&漂流日记&为载体,...
中小学教育网课程推荐 网络课程 小学:剑桥少儿英语 小学数学思维训练 初中:初一、初... 请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文: 参加英语角的益处; 坚持写英语日记的作用; 英文... In a bookstore. B. In a classroom. C. In a library. 2. At what time will the film begin? A. 7:20 ...
方桥小学 庄辉谊 三等奖(共20篇) 《低段学生解读数学文字信息的错例与对策》实验小... 岳林小学 沈萍萍 《重视小学英语高段阅读课》萧王庙小学 任芸《英文电影动画资源在课... 尔仪小学 张枫英 《&错别字&出没,注意》尚田镇校 邬文雅 《以&漂流日记&为载体,...
娄美玲 玉环县芦浦镇初级中学 化负担为乐趣,绽教学艺术之花&初中英语有效性课外作... 黄玲珠 临海小学 三等奖(20篇)
种植课:有心插杨柳 静心等成荫 林燕温岭市岩下晋岙... 薛香英 玉环县坎门中心小学 巧借数学日记 培养学生的学习能力 陈莎玉环县环山小学 轻负...
本文根据元认知理论,以初中英语写作课为例,在对学生写作策略运用情况进行问卷调查... 近20年来,语言学习策略研究肯定了元认知在语言学习中的重要作用。国内外研究策略表... 较好4好 词汇、造句掌握的如何 1不好2一般3 较好4好 能否按计划完成英语日记、背诵任...
教学策略研究 陈芬芬 金东区实验中学 2 农村初中生自主设计英语作业的实践研究 李绍彩 ... 课堂教学有效性的研究 张渊斌 浦江县研培中心 20 基于&鱼牛现象&的教学实践与效应理...
相关阅读: & & & & &
读了《初中英语日记20篇》的人还读了:
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、10、本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语日记50字 的文章

随机推荐