He ihe is as old as mend stron...

使用次数:1
入库时间:None
Tom is ten years old,and he is a very lazy boy.He doesn’t like doing any work.He has to go to school,but he doesn’t study(学习)hard there and does as little work as possible(可能的).His father and mother are doctors and they hope that their son also become a doctor in the future(将来).But one day Tom says to his mother,“When I finish(完成)school,I want to be a dustman(垃圾工).” “A dustman? ” his mother asks,and she is very surprised(吃惊的).“Why do you want to become a dustman?” “Because then I only have to work.one day a week.”Tom answers.“Only one day a week?” his mother says,“What do you mean(意思)? And how do you know?” “Well”,Tom says,“I know that the dustmen who come to our house work on Thursday,because I only see them on that day.”
1.What is Tom like?
A.Tom is a clever boy.
B.Tom is lazy and he doesn’t like to work.
C.Tom is a boy and he works very hard.
D.Tom studies hard.
2.请找出一项与划线单词little意思一致的选项。
A.She eats little at lunch.She doesn’t want to be fat(胖).
B.What a nice little garden!
C.Please give me a little of that cake.
D.She knows a little Chinese.
3.What are Tom’s father and mother?
A.His father is a doctor and his mother is a nurse.
B.His father is a worker, and his mother is a doctor.
C.His father is a doctor, his mother is a doctor too.
D.His father is a worker, and his mother is a nurse.
4.What do Tom’s parents want him to be when he grows up(长大)?
A.They want him to be a dustman.
B.They want him to be an officer.
C.They want him to be a doctor.
D.They want him to be a teacher.
5.Why does Tom think that dustmen only work one day a week?
A.Because Tom hears of(听说)this.
B.Because a dustmen tells him.
C.Because Tom sees the dustmen only on Thursday at his house.
D.Because he doesn’t like doing any work.
BACCC fc ooNet co.组卷<
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载几道英语单选题he international situation is very _______ in the Middle East.A.deliciousB.perfectC.delicateD.percent满分:2 分31.He must be very poor,for he is wearing old and ( ) clothes.A.tearingB.tearedC.toreD.torn32.If the students can not support themselves dur_百度作业帮
几道英语单选题he international situation is very _______ in the Middle East.A.deliciousB.perfectC.delicateD.percent满分:2 分31.He must be very poor,for he is wearing old and ( ) clothes.A.tearingB.tearedC.toreD.torn32.If the students can not support themselves during their study in university,they may ask for a student _______ from the government.A.menuB.spoonC.loanD.bond 33.When you study in the United States,usually you have to buy your own health _______.A.insuranceB.expenseC.evidenceD.payment34.This problem is beyond his ability and he can not ________ it.A.slipB.packC.gainD.solve35.The financial support is decided not only according to your GRE score,but also according to your _______ in college.A.performanceB.policyC.smartD.statement36.Who _______ this country,the people or the president?This question is not easy to answer.A.frightensB.differsC.displaysD.governs37.During the eight years war,many people _______ their blood for their country.A.shedB.temptedC.reservedD.devoted38.This movie has a _______ ending.You can not imagine who will be killed finally.A.dramaticB.originalC.considerableD.temple39.Water and air are _______ to human beings.We can not live without them.A.harbourB.functionC.definiteD.essential40.It is impossible for us to _______ such a difficult task within the limited time.A.fuelB.frownC.fulfillD.frost41.The dog _______ the rabbit but could not catch it.A.ceasedB.chainedC.checkedD.chased42.I fell upon the steps and broke ( ) tears.A.intoB.downC.outD.off43.Who is the patient being _______ on?A.paintedB.operatedC.tiedD.fetched44.Before you mail this letter,you should check again whether you have _______ it or not.A.sunkB.sighedC.soughtD.sealed45.When you buy the spare parts for your car,try to get the _______ ones from the authorized dealer.A.genuineB.generousC.geniusD.gentle46.Chinese people on both sides of the Taiwan Strait ( ) for reunification.A.dreamB.look forwardC.longD.desire47.English has become a communication _______ for people from different countries.A.meritB.streamC.enjoymentD.medium48.During the graduation _______,the president gave a wonderful opening speech.A.evolutionB.signC.individualD.ceremony49.Many English words are _______ from Latin.A.displayedB.spreadC.lostD.derived50.You have greatly _______us.What you have done is not what you told us about several weeks ago.A.disappointedB.desertedC.clarifiedD.opposed
the international situation is very _______ in the Middle East.C.delicate 31.He must be very poor,for he is wearing old and ( ) clothes.D.torn 32.If the students can not support themselves during their study in university,they may ask for a student _______ from the government.C.loan 33.When you study in the United States,usually you have to buy your own health _______.A.insurance 34.This problem is beyond his ability and he can not ________ it.D.solve 35.The financial support is decided not only according to your GRE score,but also according to your _______ in college.A.performance 36.Who _______ this country,the people or the president?This question is not easy to answer.D.governs 37.During the eight years war,many people _______ their blood for their country.A.shed 38.This movie has a _______ ending.You can not imagine who will be killed finally.A.dramatic 39.Water and air are _______ to human beings.We can not live without them.D.essential 40.It is impossible for us to _______ such a difficult task within the limited time.C.fulfill 41.The dog _______ the rabbit but could not catch it.D.chased 42.I fell upon the steps and broke ( ) tears.A.into 43.Who is the patient being _______ on?B.operated 44.Before you mail this letter,you should check again whether you have _______ it or not.D.sealed 45.When you buy the spare parts for your car,try to get the _______ ones from the authorized dealer.A.genuine 46.Chinese people on both sides of the Taiwan Strait ( ) for reunification.C.long 47.English has become a communication _______ for people from different countries.D.medium 48.During the graduation _______,the president gave a wonderful opening speech.D.ceremony 49.Many English words are _______ from Latin.D.derived 50.You have greatly _______us.What you have done is not what you told us about several weeks ago.A.disappointedHe is i----- in getting on line. My baby sister is two m---- old,and she is very lovely._百度知道
He is i----- in getting on line. My baby sister is two m---- old,and she is very lovely.
提问者采纳
interestedbe interested in对...感兴趣,他对上网感兴趣months,我的婴儿妹妹两个月大,她非常的可爱
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
He is interested----- in getting on line. My baby sister is two months---- old,and she is very l穿窢扁喝壮估憋台铂郡ovely.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 he is as old as me 的文章

随机推荐