全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
您现在的位置: &
暑假日记范文100字:快乐的暑假
来源:教育范文网 文章作者:――
快乐的暑假
  暑假里,我跟爸爸妈妈去了田庄。爸爸下班以后,常常带我去小树林里捉知了,我觉得很有趣,爸爸给我讲了许多有关于知了的知识,我知道了知了是害虫,它专门吸食树汁,使大大小小的树枝枯死。有时候我会去妈妈的办公室跟妈妈学电脑,现在我已经学会了打字和绘画。这个暑假我过的真快乐,我学到了许多知识,我的心情就像飞上了蓝天。
百科词条:
资讯周排行
资讯月排行
中考工具箱暑假日记怎么写_百度作业帮
暑假日记怎么写
今年暑假的一天,我去了我的小姑家,可是小姑刚好有事情要出去,我便给小姑的儿子――乐乐当了半天“保姆”.乐乐是小姑的宝贝,才2岁,长的肉胴胴的,小肉一堆儿一堆儿的,可爱极了!他说话口齿不清,常常闹出笑话,没过半天,我就成了他的“翻译”了!我正在写《暑假作业》,没做几道题,就听到乐乐大哭起来,我走进他的房间里,他见到我,马上向我发起了”命令”:“饿药河留来!”“什么?你可以说清楚一点吗?”我说,他说:“留来,留来!”我顿时明白了,原来他是说:“我要喝牛奶啊!”于是,我便拿来牛奶给他喝,他果然喝了起来,没喝了半瓶,他就将瓶子扔了,这时,一幅典型的“白色地图”出现了,我马上拿来拖把,把“地图”擦干净了.紧接着,他又给我发布了命令:“点西,点西!”我以为他要吃点心,便把小熊饼干送了过去,没想到他“大发雷霆”对我手舞足蹈地说:“点西,点西,看点西!”哦!我明白了,原来他要看电视,我马上打开电视,他看了起来,没过多久,他竟然睡着了!小姑回来后,我马上向她诉苦,小姑一边夸我聪明能干,一会儿骂乐乐调皮捣蛋,弄的我哈哈大笑!通过这次当“保姆”,我知道了妈妈的辛苦,让我明白了要和妈妈分担痛苦,不能让妈妈累坏了啊!
1.在去年暑假里的一天,我和爸爸去五法路钓鱼。那天早晨,我早早地起来,怀着高兴而激动的心情,和爸爸拿上鱼具出发了。一路上,我还哼着小曲儿呢。我们到鱼库那儿后,我看见水清澈见底,可以映出游人的倒影。人们的倒影随着水面一起一伏,很有意思。水这么清澈,肯定有鱼。爸爸先摆好鱼具和吃的东西……然后,把鱼饵穿在鱼钩上,再把鱼竿甩带水里,耐心地等待鱼儿上钩。我心想:鱼儿,鱼儿快来上钩吧,我还...
. 今天开始放暑假了。暑假到了,但是暑假要干什么呢?觉得是想做一些不同的事情,但是不知道从哪里开始,又从哪里结束……或许本来就没有开始,没有结束。暑假是这样,生活也是这样。 在孩子们的眼里,社会总是充满着真善美,生活是甜蜜而多彩的。在大人们的眼中,社会是有两面性的,既有真善美,又有假丑恶,生活具有酸甜苦辣。为何大人与孩子的思想有那么大的差别?结论只有一个:这是成熟与稚嫩最根本的...
您可能关注的推广回答者:暑假英语日记范文_英语写作_优习英语网
暑假英语日记范文
初级101班金佳虹My name is Jin Jiahong, and my English name is Kaci. I’m 14years old, 37kg. I like English, and books, red, orange, pink, blue, shuttlecock, waternmelon, apple, and bananas. Yesterday, I went to Zhejiang University to learn English. Oh, here is beautiful! I make a friend. Her name is Mayun. She is from Hangzhou, she’s 10 years old, and likes apples. Today, I’m very happy.班主任评语: Very good! Keep studying hard, and I believe you can learn a lot here!范依昀My chinese name is 范依昀。My English name is Kate. Brown. My family name is Brown. My first name is Kate. I’m 12 years old. I am chinese. I’m from Huzhou. I have many hobbies. I like playing football, and playing computer. I like blue best. I have a friend. Her name is 蒋姣姣。 She looks happy, she is lovely. I like her very much. She likes watching TV and singing.there is three people in my family, my father, mother and me. My father is a doctor, my mother is a doctor too. I like them very much. I am happy every day. My telephone number is ********. Welcome to my home.班主任评语:very good! Your hand-writhing is very nice.中级208班王晗阳Today is the first day of the summer camp. I couldn’t sleep well yesterday evening. Maybe I felt a little uncomfortable. I seldom live with others. And the bedroom is different form home. But I met three new friends here. They’re friendly and lovely.After the beginning ceremony, I had an exam. the first passage was a little difficult for me. Some words I haven’t learn before. I spent some minutes on it. Anyway, I thought I passed it.In the afternoon, I saw the foreign teacher. Her name is Jane. A beautiful firl who comes from USA. She is not old, just 22. But she had been to Europe, Beijing. She let us play some games, because she wanted us to know each ther quickly. But I think the games is not interesting. So some students don’t put their hearts in the game. Also the teacher spoke so quickly that I couldn’t understand her.班主任评语:Beautiful hand-writing! Except for some grammer mistakes, this dairy could be perfect! As for the class, I think you will feel better and adapt to the class day by day.吴骋昊Today is the first day that we start our summer camp. Everybody is amazed at the foreign teacher. They have white skin, yellow hair, blue eyes……But no one is very beautiful or handsome.Foreigners are very tall or fat. I don’t like them. White skin with them is a little ugly. All day around I found that two thirds of the day time I was sleepy. I think tomorrow will be better.班主任评语:Your English ability is auite good. Many of the sentences are quite fluent. Keep on and make greater progress!you’d better pour more emotions in it.中级203班廖慧琼Today is sunny day, the sunshine is very nice. I am very happy, because I meet some new classmates, chinese teachers and an Englsih teacher. They are really friendly to me. In the morning we go to meeting room to atten the opening ceremony of the summer camp. There are so many people in it. Then I have a test. In fact, I really can’t stand it. In the afternoon, we meet English teacher. He is really tall and thin. He is funny and friendly. The lesson is very interesting. We like him. Then we meet Maria Zhang. She can speak English very well. She teachs them about genesis and sing an English song. They are so great.Ho, I’m free and I’m happy!班主任评语: You try to write something about your real feeling. It’s a good beginning. Go on! I believe you will get your English imfroved a lot. Besides, you should also be oepn to be in front of the whole class. Just show yourself.中级208班(湖州班)杨茗妍Full of excitementThe English summer camp begins today.We were all excited today.When we got on the bus in the morning,our guide miss Guo reminded us to take care of ourseues.She also asked us to introduce ourselves and after that,we got known with each other.How time flies!After only on hour,we got to Zhejiang University.The university is pretty,beautiful and large.The Teaching buildings and student’s building are very new.I couldn’t wait to go into the student’s building.The condition of the flat is good.The air conditioner is prepared for us.The headteacher has a strong mind,no matter how hot it was,he still helped us to solve the problems.In the afternoon,we had our first class.Mrs Zheng asked us 10 questions,and we answered them.After having dinner,my friend and I went to the supermarket to buy some fruit.&&& How happy the day we had today!&王煦English is a great language and I loved it very much. It is a sunny day today. I went to the Zhejiang University to attend the English camp. Zhejiang University is such a big school. It let me feel a little diny. I can’t find the way, I thought. But I like this school, it looked so beautiful. In this morning, we arrived our dorm. After a few rest, we went to cafeteria and had lunch.the food was dilicious. In the afternoon, we had our first class in this English camp. The teacher was very good! It was very cool.Now, it is 6:30. we are writing diary here. After on day’s english camp, I feel the teaching was very good. Friends were very friendly. And I was very happy.徐明财Today is very hot, but in order to imfrove my English and learn how to be independent, I attend an english camp and came to the beautiful Zhejiang University and Miss Guo leads us.Mr. Chen, our headteacher, a cool and kind boy. He told much about this large university and took us to class and bedroom without any complains. We all like him very much.In the afternoon, we had the first english class. Mis Zhen is our English teacher. Through this class I learned a lot. In the bedroo, I got on well with my new friends, who are all thirsty of knowledge.Although I’m a lazy boy, I think I will be happy here, and I believe I will learn English better. Where there is will, there is a way.Tomorrow will be better&中级202班梁诗雯Today is the second day of the English Summer we study at Zhejiang University.It’s hot.In the morning,we ate breakfast at the dining room.That food was not bad.Then we went to the assembly meeting hall.Some teachers talked about their hopes,as well as rules.Then we came back to our classroom,we had a test.It was difficult.So I thought I didn’t do it well.I want to speak English well.I believe I can.I’ll sleep.Bye-bye!汪沛Today is the first day I stay at Zhejiang University.I’m happy and excited.In the morning,I got up early.I felt fresh.After washed my face and brushed my teeth,I had delicious food for breakfast.I made some friends.They are friendly.In our bedroom,Xu Chao is our bedroom rules,I hope everyone has a good trip at Zhejiang University!At night,I’m a little tired,but relaxing,too.I think tomorrow will be fine,too!I look forword to it.班主任评语:Wonderful!&高级303班About Love童丹阳: Love may not be great, but we can find love everywhere, even in some small things, if we use our heart to feel it.丁清之:Even though we can’t see each other, but we can feel each other. That’s love.Jimmy: Love is more like friendship taken to a further level. It is a companionship that can last through hardships, joys, and even dull and boring times, with passion and comradeship.林鹏: Love is the most valuable thing in the world that nothing else can surpass.方驰:Love is when you miss somebody, like your mother or father and when you return the indescribable feeling that flls your heart you feel happy, you feel this thing is the most important in your life.王潜:love is when you are ill, someone will look after you. Love is when you fall down, someone will lift you.中级204班赵佳钰Today is my first day to attend this summer camp.I got up at six twenty. I have my breakfast with my friend at tem past seven. Then we had an opening summer ceremony. At 9:00, the classmates in our class had an exam.In the afternoon, we hfad two classes.the first seventy minutes, Miss Zhang taught us English. She taught us to sing a song. It’s a very beautiful and famous song from a famous movie. And then, a teacher from Australia taught us English. His name is brodie Williamson. Today we learn unit 1. and I felt everything is interesting. I had a happy time.班主任评语:Excellent! I hope you will enjoy yourself.施乐琪:This is my first time to join the summer camp in Zhejiang University. In the morning, we took part in opening ceremony. There were more than four hundred students in this sumer camp. I felt very happy because I know I can make more friends in this beautiful city. It took us nearly one hour to listen teachers’ talk. Then we had to begin our first exam.it was not very hard. On, I forgot to talk about our headteacher. He was a student, too.but he becameour teacher for twenty days. I though he was a good teacher, too. He was very handsome. I was very happy t met him. He came from Australia. It was a very beautiful country. In his class, not only we can learn many English knowledge, but also can develop our spoken English. We talked about many things. On, it was very nice. Today is my first day to come to this university. I am very happy.高级304班Sylria(节选) The lesson startedn today. After the long and boring opening ceremony, we saw our chinese teacher. She let us each ask her a queation, but it has to be specific and not too private, during the process, she said she is 30 years old and has a 5-month old daughter. Teaching in this special period of time must be hard for her. She gave us an oral test and devided us into froups, I was chosen as the leader. That took up almost the whole lesson. We used the rest of the time doing tongue twisters. Points are given according to the performance……&中级201班须季萍An artist went to a beautiful part of the country and stayedwith a famer. Every day he went out drawing from morning to evening when the sun went down, he returned and a good dinner before he went to bed. When it was time for him to leave, he wanted to pay the famer. But the famer said, no, I don’t want any money, but give me one of your pictures, what is money. In a week the money will all be spent, but the picture will still be here. The artist was very pleased and thanked the famer for saying such kind things about his pictures.初级101班张雯雨Today is a happy day, because I’m full and the class is interesting. Sara and Jenny are good teachers. In the class we play games, study English. We have lot of fun.But, some thing is unhappy., like I sleep late. So in the class I want to sleep. And today I will sleep earlier.班主任评语:Well done!你是一个很听话,学习也很认真的女孩。这篇日记也写的很好,老师很高兴你能写出自己的真实感受。继续努力。以后晚上早点休息,上课就不会困了,也可以学到更多的东西。蒋文宇Hello, I today am in Hangzhou. Hanghzou was very hot.We are in Zhejiang University. It’s very big and beautiful. We study English. It has a lot of fun. We play English game. The teacher Jenny and Sara are kind to us. In lunch, it was very good. I eat slowly.I think Hangzhou is a beautiful city, and it’s very big. The car was going away. The house study.I study happily, living happily. So I’m happy in Hangzhou.班主任评语:very good& 从你的日记看出你是一个很用心、很认真的好孩子。而且你的英语基础也比较好。所以好好抓住这次来杭州夏令营的机会,争取学到更多的东西。加油!中级204班张彬盈Today must be my lucky day. This morning our headteacher told us a thing: because my bedroon was very clean the teacher gave us 10 points, and I became the best cleaner. I learnt a lot of English grammer when I have the English class of Miss Zhang’s enen though it is a little difficult to understand.The best thing I met in the day time is the australian teacher gave me an English name. It is sally, I think it is a beartiful name. Do you agree?after the two-day-study, I found that Mr. Williamson is very funny and my classmates are friendly.I’m happy today and I think I will be happy everyday during the summer camp of the English studies.班主任评语:Excellent! Pretty handwriting! Sally is a nice name just like you, I think.车丹Today is very hot, and I feel a little nervous. But our classes were very interesting. Our teacher help us to make some nice names, and now each of us has a good English name.Today is my third day here.i feel a little tired, but excited, because it’s my first time to leave parents for such a long time.This noon my friends and I played a very interesting game in our room, and I found my friend which has long hair is very lovely.My friends and I always get together no matter where we go. On the riverbank we found a multitude of insects. One of us likes them very much. She thinks insects are very lovely, but I don’t agree with her because I think insects are very dirty!班主任评语:A beautiful essay!初级102班赵可仪I have many good friends at school, but my best friend is Yang Yiting. We have been classmates for many years. We are really very lucky to be together for such a long time.Yang Yiting is tall, she loos healthy and active. She is fond of music. She works hard at her lossons. She always tries her best to finish her homework.These years I’ve learned a good deal from her. I will always take her as one of my best friends.毛诗忆The stars in the sky were twinking. Some were crowded and others were separate. Then I founk the stars didn’t have the same color. There were many colors, white, gray, light, blue, orange, and so on. They were really beautiful. At that time, the sky was like blue screen decorated with millions of bright diamonds.班主任评语:Very good!中级208班王珏My sky.I hope my sky is white. It is pure like snow and angle’s wing. I’ll became kind hearted and pure like angel.I hope my sky is green. It is filled with life. I’ll become open and clear.I hope my sky is red. It is hot, bring passion and light. I’ll become intense.I hope my sky is purple. It is gentle. I’ll become polite.I hope my sky is blue, calm and nice. I’ll become steaky. I hope my sky is diaphanous. It is like crystal. I’ll become pure---hearted.I hope m sky is colourful, nice and flowery. I’ll become rich and colourful.I hope my sky. I’ll make it more and more beartiful.班主任评语:Excellent!what a beautiful 余超My dreamMy dream is strange because I can’t sein, but in my dream I can swin and very good. The strange dreams, I love them.高原My MotherShe’s my mother——just an ordinary woman in her forties. I can’t remember her age clearly. Maybe you will think that I’m not a good son. But we just keep doing our own things and enjoy own life——a single and happy life.She looks not tall, but always s make me feel that I nan never reach her. When I was quite young, she was already very strict with me. If I did something good, she just said “all right. Do what you have to do next, then.” If I did something a little bad, she’d be greatly angry and shouted at me. As the time went on, she became even “worse”. I think that can be called bad. Whatever I’m interested in is not allowed to do, and whatever I hate has to be done a lot. So that my mother and I are always complaining about the marks I get in the exams, the time I spend in playing and things I buy, which have nothing to do with my studies.She never lets me do the washing and cleaning, for she just tells me to study hard. I haven’t got enough pratise. So I’m weak at looking afering myself. When I am alone, I’m always morrying about myself — I don’t know ho I don’t know how to buy the best htings at a low prece, and I don’t know many many things. I just hope that she won’t regard me a little child any longer, and let me do what I want to do. I know you love me, Mum, but now I’m a grown-up. I love you, too, forever.班主任评语:感人之至啊!中级203班李馥In my home town, many students learned English in high school. In hing school of grade 1. we learned A. B. C. So we are studying more than other students. But our English is not very good. So my mother let me come here and she tole me that you must learn to look after yourself. And now I miss my mother very much. My father’s birthday is coming. But I can’t be with him. So I am very sad.I hope my father can be happy on his birthday. And I will make a phone to my father.My father is very kind. So I love him very much.班主任评语: Be confident with yourself. Practising a lot will improve your English. And send my best wishes to your father.周立颖Today is the second day of my summer camp. Now it’s moon. I just can write something my forenoon.I got up earlier than yeaterday, so now I’m very tired. I really wanted to sleep. Why don’t I have more breaktime?In the class, Mr. Brodie taught us two passages. It’s unit 1 and unit 2. their names are “the Man in the Blue Car”and “There’s something in the Mattress”. They’re interesting. In passage one, Mrs. Thompson make a mistake. Her cat is on top of her car. In passage two, there is a snakein the matress! It’s so horrorible.I don’t like Bible, but I must learn it in the afternoon. I’m very sad. But at night, we can see a movie. I don’t know which it is . I think it’s interesting, because of it’s English, and we can learn from it.&高级301班佚名The Cafeteria of Zhejiang UniversityAs I live in Zhejiang University, I eat every meal in the cafeteria of Zhejiang University. Since the first time I went there, I like it very much. Firstly, it is very big and it allows about all the students to have the meal at the same time. Second, zhe equipments are very advanced and modern. And it looks very beautiful and it makes a good eating atmosphere. There are many workers in it and do the different jobs to give the best help to the students and teachers. I find that the food in it are not only delicious but also nutritious. I’m glad that I can enjou meals in the cafeteria of the Zhejiang University.吴燕君Things become better and better. The food is more delicious than before and the bed is more comfortable. Maybe I conform to them.I have known more and more classmates’ names, such as soul, Huang Wu, Lin Beiyu and so on. I’m very happy that I can remember many students’ names, though I can’t remember all . because in the past I couldn’t remember new students’ names clearly, just like ”Huang Yucheng”, I ofen remember her name as “Huang Chengyu”. I don’t know why& I make mistakes, but now, I remember .In the class, we become more and more audacious. Some people can put up their hands and speak loudly. I think it’s very good. In my junior middle school. English classes are very terrible. There is neither speaking nor games. We just write down what the teacher says. It’s very boring. I don't like English classes like this. In Zhejiang University our English classes are very colorful.王爽This morning we discussed friendship in class. It reminded me of a friend of mine.He is my classmate. He has learnt physics here for 10 days. I met him in the dining room a few day s ago. I was so excited because I had just come here and didn’t know what would happen. To many chinese people, meeting an old friend out of their homerown is one of the happiest things in life. I agree.Druing those days, he was always encouraging me when I feel sad and helping me to get out of trouble. In my mind, he’s just like my borther. He will leave here tomorrow, maybe he will say goodbye to me in French to make a joke, I think I won’t laugh. I will not cry for his leave either. I just want to see him leaving with my eyes.I am a girl who has lost a friend carelessly, so I can imagine how important a friend and friendship are . a friend is a peoson who care about you except your parents. I will leave a room for my friend with the messages he went to me. Maybe the friendship between us will last long.&&&高级303班童丹阳This is the first diary I’m writing in the youth summer camp.Everything is new to me, new class, new teachers and new classmates. My classmates are all good students and they can speak English well. I think I can learn a lot from them, and I can make friends with them.The teacher from china is full of emotion when giving a class. And her class is very interesting. To my surprise our foreign teacher can speak chinese very well, but in my opinion, her class is a little boring. She should have made the class more active.Compared to my school, Zhejiang University seems so big that it takes us a few minutes to commute between the classroom and cafeteria.I wish myself good luck and have a good holiday here!龚晗茜We have been in Zhejiang University for 3 days. Though we still need to have classes, we feel relaxed and the life here is quite different from my precious school life.When we are at school, we are always busy reading and writing, but now we mainly need to speak, speak loudly and well, with self-confidence. Maybe it’s a chance for me to learn English ina different way.For the first time, I was told that I can ask the teacher a queation. I was very nervous. But now I never feel nervious because I know I must take any chances to speak English. It’s important for learning English well. Just speak, you can speak very well. I always tell myself like that.初级101班范依昀I have father,he is a doctor.He is tall and fat, he has small eyes, big nose and short hear, he is cool.Every weekens, he and me always go to the park.. We play games, fly a kite and so on,we are happy. My father loves me, and I love him too. My father goes to wark by bike. I am go to school by bike, too. We are very happy every day. This is my father, I like my father very much!班主任评语:Very good! 老师很高兴看见你写的你有一个好父亲,所以为了让他放心和高兴,你更应该继续努力学习,争取做个让父亲骄傲的好女儿!老师相信你可以做到!加油!沈张弛My familyI have a happy family. My name is Shenzhang Chi . I’m tweleve years old,I’m from Xiaoshan. I like lion eat, sleep and read books. My father is a teacher, my mother is a teacher too. They very love me. My father likes sleeping read newspaper and watch TV. My mother is very beautiful, she likes watching TV, reads newspaper and drawing picture.This is a nice family!班主任评语:Very good! 这是一篇写得很好的文章,老师也相信你的爸爸妈妈看到了会很高兴,继续努力!老师也相信你可以做得更好!初级102班毛诗忆In the black sky, I saw that a few stars were like shy girls, looking down at the land. Among the stars, the moon was there. On her round face, there was a mild smile. The pure moonlight covered the land with a silver gray silk skirt. It landed on my bed quietly.班主任评语:very good! 不过不要老是写天空哦。告诉老师一些自己的想法和感受,让老师多多了解你 ^ ^张沁Today I feel I like Mrs. Tian’s English class more than before. In her class we can learn knowledge in the game. In her class, she makes an experiment: she puts many salt in the water, then put an egg in this salty water. The egg is floating. I love this English class.班主任评语:well done! 有很大进步哦!继续努力 ^ ^ &中级201王抒雯My New LifeThis summer vacation, I took part in the English summer camp. I found many interesting things here.First, the children in the camp are very young and lovely. They taught me a lot. We always paly together and study together. Everydaywe are very happy. It’s a vew life to me. Because it is a good chance to know many good friends. It brings me a colourful life.Second, the teachers in the English summer camp are very kind, and some are beautiful. For example, our headteacher Miss Zhu, and many foreign teachers. They teach us English and help us improve English. I think attending their classes is very interesting and exceting.In the class, we can play games, and learn more English words. They always come up with many good ideas which let us feel happy. I get a new feeling and my whole body feel refreshed.Third, thescenery of Zhejiang University is so beautiful. There are many trees, flowers and other plants. It’s a colourful school. There are also some lakes and bridges. It is the paradise of my new life. I think it is a special place. It makes me relaxed and happy.So I think Zhejiang University is equal to giving me a new life.I enjoy the vew life, enjoy the things and people here.池晨My Hobby&&&&&& My hobby is playing basketball. I love basketball. I think basketball is my friend. Since the fifth year of my primary school, I have been very interested in it. I often play basketball with my friends and classmates.playing basketball helps me get good friends and get courage. I play basketball very well. I often play basketball with my friends have a gramble: who tails, who buys drinks for the others.&&&&& Actually playing basketball is very happy and is a very healthy sports. I love basketball.中级班204赵凯琳Sky is very blue. I like blue very much. In the morning, our teacher taught us some animals’ English names. It too hard for me! I felt unhappy. In the afternoon, when I see the sky, I saw a plane. It’s too far away.I miss my parents very much! I wanted to hear my mother lpeak. I felt tired this time. Suddenly, I remember my mother said: ”If you think you can, you can.” Yes,hard-working is the key to success. I’ll waork hard tomorrow.Woo! Great!侯文清Today is fine. In the morning our foreign teacher Brodie Williamson cam again. I like him very, because he is interesting. Our class was filled with laughter in his class.Today, he taught us what is Love. First, everyone are shy because we thik love is a boy and a girl like each other. But it is not right. Lvoe include friendship, love between parents and children. We only know friendship is important. If we don’t have friends, we won’t getanything. Parents’ love is warm. When we need help, they will hilp me and love is sweet. It is like honey, they will help and believe in each other.I think there is love everywhere.&&高级301班吕凉As we know each other more and more. I found the boys in our group “unlimited” were very lovely. Now let introduce them one by one.Wu mIN is the oldest student in our class. He likes sleeping, especially in class. When we were asked to discuss in our group, he would say a lot in chinese. Then he began to chat as if it was non of his business.Zhou Xun has the same name as the famous actress. He often told funny stories in our group. He is good at copy someone’s action. It often made us laugh. His another favourate thing is to talk big, in the common with other boys.Chen Jingyu, a silent boy, named himself “silent lamb”. He is interested in beautiful girls, of course, his favourate star is Lin Yifei. He always mentioned his love to Lia, with his light smile on his face, to my surprise. He likes reading movels written by Huang Yi, a famous writer in Hongkong.These three boys made me feel the happiness in and out of class.吴鹏翀(节选)&&& The most interesting activity in class today, I think, was the activity about the topic “your ideal partner”, in this act activity, everyone should list several kinds of personalities to describe his or her ideal partner. That’s pretty interesting. I’m a brave boy. So I stood up to show my opinion directly without asking Mary to read it which was written on a piece of paper. Many classmates looked at me with kind smiles on their faces. And I felt I was the happiest person in the world.初级101班 蔡卓远 I like blue, because blue likes skyI like blue, because blue likes waterI like blue, because blue likes water dragonI like blue, because my dad’s cat is blueBlue, I love you.Yshhh!班主任评语:Very good! 老师很高兴看到你能写出这组排比句,其实模仿也可以学到很多东西,继续加油!希望你可以再听话一点,上课再积极一点,你就可以学到更多的东西,写得更好!付诗怡Happy familyI have happy family, it is my father, my mother and me.My father is very fat, he is a civil servant, he works& very hard.. Father is very funny, put my family very happy. I’m very happy.My mother is very thin, she is civil servant, too. She is a good cooker, she cooks food for everybody. She is quiet, and she likes books and swimming.I’m a little girl in the family, maybe I’ll be a writer. I like hamburger, chips, books, swim.This is my happy family!班主任评语:Very good!This is a good speech!今天有了很大的进步,继续努力!只要你用心写,也可以写出很多的,继续加油!要开心一点,心情好了就可以学得更好!初级102班朱奕蓉My mother is a good woman. She is very good for me. Everyday she gives me a good breakfast. Then we go to my school, when I go to my class, she goes to work.I love my mother!Every night, she and I go to my room. She says: “Good night! Jenny.” “Good night!” I say. Then she goes to her room.I love my mother!During her work time, she does not rest. But she still picks me up at school everyday. When we get home, she gives me some milk and some beak. Then I go to my bed.I love my mother very much!经晓琪Today is rainy. The weather is cool and I want my Mom. My Mom is beautiful. She has long hair and big eyes. My mom is very cautious. She is on duty at 8:00 in the morning and goes home at 7:00 in the evening. She often sends E-mials. My Mom loves me very much. She always tells me to study hard. My Mom likes to speak English and read books. Oh, Mom, I love you!初级103班郑清源(节选)The weather is very sunny. We are happy too. I have an English name now. The name is William, and it’s also the England’s Princes’s name. But this afternoon, Danielle didn’t give us an English Lesson, but Miss Ding did. We learnd a lot of words. They are relatively easy.In the evening, we saw an English Movie. It’s “Gone With Wind”. At first I don’t understand its content and meaning.黄珞冰I got up at 6:40. in the morning we had our breakfirst. Miss Ding gives us an English class. At first we have our dictation. Then we leard English.In the afternoon, bloun Danide arrived in the class. We are exceited. We learned colour such as red, yellow, pink, purple, green, bulue and silver.I’m expecting tomorrow中级201班徐金毅My schoolHello, everyone. My school is in Longgang, Wenzhou. It’s small but beautiful. I like it. You will see a large gate, in te front of the school, it says Long Gang First Middle School. The reception office is near the gate. Through the gate, go straight, you can see two parking lots. If you go down, you can see an old teaching building. Behind it, there is an administration building. Go straight, when you see a small garden, turn left, there is a play ground. There are always many students there. S others play soccer. They’re all very happy. Next to the play ground, there is a play ground, there is the garden. It’s a beautiful garden. I think. Some students are in it. They often chat. Oh, d you know? A lake is in the center of the garden. The water is green. Near the playing ground, there is a library. There are many books in it. I like my school.潘妙凌My EddweissEddwiss, edelweiss, every morning you grate me, small and white , clean and bright.You must have heard of this song. Do you look for edelweiss? I found it. In winter, I went to the mountain. I found a small edelweiss blossoming among grass. It had pure white. I endulged in the beautiful scenery. Edelweiss is like an angel, it is dancing and smiling to me. The next day I went to see it. I cannot forget that small edelwiess.中级203班李力可My FamilyMy family includes three people and a pet. These three people are my father, my mother , and I. I also have a cat named cookie.My father is hardworking and playful. He rus a small business at home. He is very busy, but he always s firnds the time to cook dinner and help me with homework. Although he is strict at times, he can also be playful and funny.My mother is caring and hardworking, too. She’s a chemist and often works very late. Nevertheless, she is always there to take care of me. Though her expectations for me are very high. I know she only wants what’s best for me.My cat, cookie, is a member of my family, too. She is a cute black and white cat. At times I find her eager to play. But usually she’s sleeping on the sofa. I never know what surprises she’ll bring next.I consider myself very lucky to come from such a loving family. A family like mine should never be taken for granted. I love my family.狄安莉My DreamIf you want to ask me what my drem is. I can’t reply you immediately because I have so many dreams.When I was very young, I always sang a song to my neighbours. When I finished, they laughed and cheered. At that time, I made up my mind to be a singer. I want to sing many songs in my own style, and spread my happiness to everyone.At the age of 8, one day, I went to an amusement park with my parents. There were many interesting and exciting things. I played happily. When I wanted to play another one, my mother took me home. So I dreamt to open up a park and let many children play in it while day.But now, I have grown up. I have ever seen many places of interests in the picture, including White House, Great Wall, Pyramid and so on. How beautiful they are!for this reason, I dreamt to be a traveller and travel round world.But I know “too many dreams stands for no dream”. So I must try my best to achieve one dream, and I believe I can be successful.狄丽雅How time flies! Today was the forth day since I came here. Everyday was different. Today Mr. Brodie let us Wtch a movie. It’s called “pride and prejudice”. The heroine was very beautiful and clever. The environment was beautiful too. The movie was interesting but I thought our teacher was more lovely than it.Miss Zhang taught us grammer. It was difficult but important. So we must learn it. It was important for us to learn English. It helped us to talk with foreigners.In the night, we will have an exam about vocabulary. Our teacher said it was easy so I am sure I can do it well.杨琳辉A good day begins from the morning. In the whole morning, we watched “pride and predudice”. One is lovely and the other is lyrical. They enlarged my idea. I liked them very much. The afternoon was wonderful, too. We read an article about hurricane. There were many new words in it. But we guessed their meaning from the context. I learned a new way to know new words.Today is great.中级208班高原Today I went to a new class.Here I met many new faces. At first, I felt a little afraid and uncomfortable. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be accepted here, that I would have problems getting on well with others, that I couldn’t catch up with others, and that I couldn’t understand new teachers and classmates.Now I know I was wrong. Just as the first class begin, as the first word the teacher said to me, as the first smile appeared on my face, I realized I had been a ‘real’member of this class.But there are things I’m not yet used to, such as I don’t know a lot of words, and I always do things slowly. My ears are not good, but I’ve tried to catch every word the teacher says, and I can mostly understand her, and I usually know what she wants us to do, though a few words are not known.I’ll try my best to follow my teacher and classmates and someday I can walk with them side by side, I believe.班主任评语:Very good, nice essay! I appreciate you excellent English writing, and please feel free if you want to have fun with your classmates! There are only just 16 days left, well, if you want to walk with them side by side, you should do it today!王桠This afternoon, we play a game called ‘Family Tree’. This game is very interesting. I’m very interested in it. Our teacher’s family is very large. She has many brothers and sisters. But I am unlucky, I has only a sister and I without brothers. But I think I have the best parents in the world. They are very friendly to me. I live in a good family. My grand parents loves me, too. When they buy meat, they will give the best parts of the meat to me.When I was a child, I can’t undertand them. I want to have bread. My grand father took a bike to Qu Tang. Because in our village there is no ‘bread house’. Qu Tang is far from our village. Now I grow up. I understand them when I think of this things. I will cry I can’t use words to say I love them.I love my family!班主任评语:Excellent! Whenever you write with your heart and soul and pour your emotions, it will be the most beautiful work in the world!高级301班吕凉After morning’s class, we couldn’t help rushing to the cafeteria. It always brought us coolness. The food was so-so, but the home-cooking is much delicious. When we almost finished eating, I suddenly saw a familiar face——our foreign teacher Nick. A girl was sitting beside him. They were talking over lunch. I at once told my friends Sandy and Jenny about it. We were so excited. I slowed my speed of eating to wait for that girl. At the moment, they finished their lunch and walked by us with the smile on their faces. Nick seemed so different from how he looked in the class. I guess that is the power of love. Hope they will enjoy everyday when they get together. So romantic!I expect that Nick will tell his love story to us.王飒Cheer Up!Life is full of ups and downs. Success always comes along with failure.Suffering from the boring cold, my brain remains empty. I even don’t know how to start of a simple diary, though it’s a piece of cake for me long long ago. I have never lose faith in my ability of studying English even though I fails now and them. But now I do because my diaries hold no promise. I don’t know what I keep diaries for. I can’t come with any conclusions.Maybe success prows out of struggle to overcome difficulties. Cheer up, may giving up will get a rest.高级302班张敏喆(节选)All right, after that I think you know my signature very well. If there is something you have trouble to understand, welcome to ask me.As our headteacher you are kind and happy. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. But I have some queations. How do you thingk of our book and what shall we do with it?That’s all I ghink. I really have nothing to write. If you give us some suggestion it’ll be really kind of you。高级303班朱冰Dear mother:I miss you very much, Mum.I have left you for four days. Maybe it is really a short time. But I feel it is too long. I found that I couldn’t do a lot of things without you. For example, I couldn’t wash my clothes clean. It is too hard for me. I felt it is too troublesome and toilsome, but I’m sixteen years old now. I must be independent. So, Mum, I don’t know what’s what and I’m very stubborn. Sometimes, I disobeied your desire, which made you very angry. Now, I regret it. When I see some white hair in your head, I felt very sad. You are not young nay more. Sometimes you look very haggard. I know that’s because you give too much. You always concerned with my school record, healthy and a lot of other things. My school record always made you very sad. That’s my falt. I’m sorry.Mum, you are too labbrious. You must have a good rest. I come of my ago now. I will correct my mistakes. You can rest assured!Mum, I wish you good health and happy. I love you! Mum!龚晗茜The hot sun is like our enthusiasm, because no matter how hot the weather is, we still keep on studying English hard.Today, the chinese teacher taught us some English songs. I like the song which is called ”seasons in the sun” very much. We all lost ourselves in the beautiful voice. Today our theme is youth. After the teacher spoke. I suddenly understand that maybe being young is our advantage, so we must value every minute. We have to do something significant.In the afternoon, our American teacher is father who is an associate proferssor of English from central college give us a lesson. He told us something about higher education in the USA. I think it will be useful for our future.On the other side. I felt uncomfortable today. Perhaps it’s a small regret for such a wonderful day. But I think tomorrow still will be rosy.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假周记怎么写 的文章

随机推荐