更多假期作文相关作文:
上一个文章:
下一个文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!刷新页面即显示您的评论!)
数据载入中,请稍后……
作文素材栏目导航寒假中值得记忆的事英语作文八十词左右_百度知道
寒假中值得记忆的事英语作文八十词左右
bought after,but I see many kinds of firecrackers also true ChongTianBao.放鞭炮是新年的习俗,in the New Year is the most interesting thing,我们今年的新年就在外婆家的“爆竹声”中度过的:down、地老鼠.The most common matches guns and sand cannon also has.Well.I will buy firecracker,不过我看到鞭炮的种类也真不少、轰炸机.这个寒假玩的真开心啊;t wait ripped the plastic bags pack firecrackers.Winter passed,烟花也有不少;firecracker&quot,可我还在回味寒假中的一件趣事——放鞭炮,to our children speaking,there are many.正好.Setting off firecrackers is a New Year&#39:冲天炮,在新年是最有趣的事情,I can&#39,but I also in the winter vacation aftertaste a funny thing happened - set off firecrackers,s tradition.最常见的火柴炮和沙炮也有,我迫不及待的撕开了装鞭炮的胶袋、降落伞,对我们小孩子来说; dates,parachutes,bombers and,we this New Year will waipojia &quot,买好之后.我就去买鞭炮寒假过去了!This winter holiday playing really happy
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“阳光假期计划” 写一篇英语作文,80词左右._百度作业帮
“阳光假期计划” 写一篇英语作文,80词左右.
My summer holiday planMy summer holiday is coming.I have a plan.First,I am going to do all of my homework.After that,I will go to the Hainan Island.I am going to stay there for half a month.I am going to visit the Xinglong Tropical Botanical Garden,Xinglong Springs,The mangrove conservation area.And I want to swim in the sea,the taste of the coconut.Second,I am going to go to Jilin for the summer.I think that would be funny.Third,I will go sightseeing in Jiuzhaigou with my relatives.The last I will stay at home and take a good rest.This is my summer holiday plan.What’s about you?
您可能关注的推广英语作文:暑假快结束了,你是怎么过的?给你朋友写一封信,告诉他你是如何过暑假的。(60·80词)_百度知道
英语作文:暑假快结束了,你是怎么过的?给你朋友写一封信,告诉他你是如何过暑假的。(60·80词)
d better pred better listen to the tape and programs every day, we should have a strong and healthy body and mind so we&#39. if we want to learn English well, we&#39, we&#39. EgFirstly, if we can. We should read English and try to remember as many words as we can. We need to go out to breathe the fresh air and we should eat three healthy meals and enough fruit and vegetables. Fourthly. Secondly, we should finish doing our summer holiday homework carefully and go over what is learnt. Td better do exercise every day
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 假期总结英语作文 的文章

随机推荐