这段话的网易邮箱语法错误误。

看一下这段话有语法错误吗?When I was a child,I met a boy,the boy looks like an egg.And...The boy is you!OK,OK,just a joke.You’re a clever and sunning boy.I hope you don’t forget me,forever and forever.无论这段话标点错,还是语_百度作业帮
看一下这段话有语法错误吗?When I was a child,I met a boy,the boy looks like an egg.And...The boy is you!OK,OK,just a joke.You’re a clever and sunning boy.I hope you don’t forget me,forever and forever.无论这段话标点错,还是语法哪里有错,只要有错,就请你们帮我改过来.只需要把这段话复制,然后把错了的改过来就OK了.
When I was a child, I met a boy, the boy looks like an egg. And... The boy is you! OK,OK, just a joke. You’re a clever and sunning boy. I hope you don’t forget me, forever and foreverthe boy (looked) like an egg.I hope you (won’t) forget me.就这两个错的
其他类似问题
When I was a child, I met a boy, the boy looked like an egg. And... The boy is you! OK,OK,
it's just a joke. You're
clever and sunny. I hope you won't forget me, forever and ever......
When I was a child, I met a boy, the boy looked like an egg. And... The boy was you! OK,OK, just a joke. You’re a clever and sunning(这是什么???) boy. I hope you won’t forget me forever
When I was a child, I met a boy.The boy looks like an egg. And... The boy is you! OK,OK, just a joke. You’re a clever and sunny boy. I hope you don’t forget me, forever and forever......
扫描下载二维码Matlab常见语法错误_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Matlab常见语法错误
上传于||文档简介
&&M​a​t​l​a​b​常​见​语​法​错​误
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢报刊语法错误分析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
报刊语法错误分析
上传于||文档简介
&&报​刊​语​法​错​误​分​析​,​汉​语​言​文​学​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这题我支持你的观点,真题从来没有所谓的答案,我们做题求的只是锻炼自己的思路有自己的想法而已。
A、与题干主旨相反
B、和A相反自然对
C、涉及只说明程...
机器翻译嘛,就现在的技术只能达到这个水平。要是机器能翻译得比人好,翻译们岂不是都没饭吃了?
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请帮我看看这段话有没有语法错误I know that it is such a huge number,and without it,I will have to give up XX,which is definitely my dream school in the U.S.Maybe things would be a little bit different if my mother has not been so sick s_百度作业帮
请帮我看看这段话有没有语法错误I know that it is such a huge number,and without it,I will have to give up XX,which is definitely my dream school in the U.S.Maybe things would be a little bit different if my mother has not been so sick since 3 months ago.It was definitely a hard time for my family and me and it took so much time and money to heal my mother.But she,my dear mom,even wanted to give up the healing to save money to make it more possible for me to enter my dream school in the U.S.at the beginning.Of course I denied her original thought immediately.Fortunately,she is now becoming better and better and I believe she may leave hospital soon in the future.I seldom told others about my mom’s sickness,but here I told you to explain why I need that much money to enter the college.这个是问学校要奖学金的时候写的一段话
KiSs丶仢灬
语法方面没有错误,但是时态方面我认为有一点小问题,最后一句话but here I told you to explain why I need that much money to enter the college应该改为一般现在是,而不是过去式
其他类似问题
I know that it is such a huge number, and without it, I will have to give up XX, which is definitely my dream school in the U.S. Maybe things would be a little bit different if my mother had not been ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 网易邮箱语法错误 的文章

随机推荐