Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)
3.75 mm (F)
Sizes available
0-3mo, 3-6mo, 6-12mo
This pattern
is available
for $5.95 USD
You can find me on Facebook at
This pattern is easy to read and has photos to help with places that may be confusing in print.
Materials Needed Caron Simply Soft yarn or weight to match gauge 0-3mo - E hook 3-6mo - F hook 6-9mo - F hook 9-12mo - G hook Yarn needle for hiding tails Scissors
Different sized hooks can change the size of the item and also the tension you crochet (tight or loose) can also change the size.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern was designed using Caron Simply Soft yarn and I cannot be responsible for how the size turns out if you use a different brand of yarn or crochet too loosely.
Caron Simply Soft is listed as Worsted Weight, but it is thinner than your normal worsted weight yarn. If you do not want to use Caron Simply Soft yarn, I would suggest that you possibly use a heavier sport weight yarn (yes, sport weight yarns are not all the same either) with the correct sized hook to get the size you want.
This pattern is (C)copyrighted and cannot be reproduced in any way. What you make from this pattern is yours to give as gifts, for charity or sell at craft shows, on Etsy or other venders. I would ask, however, that you let people know where you purchased the pattern. Thank you in advance for your honesty!
For more information, see:
average rating
average difficulty from
16 projects,
in 27 queues
Aran / 10 ply
100% Acrylic
average rating from
14954 votes
151331 projects
56513 times
3 projects