In English law
innocent until
he is proved
guilty.3China is in
Asia, one of the seven
c_________
on the earth.
patience.alwayscontinents.( 复数)
patience等了三个小时的火车,我们都没耐性了alwaysz在英国法律中,一个人只有被证明有罪之前永远是清白的。continent中国在亚洲,是地球上七大洲之一
1. patience
等了三个小时的火车,我们都没耐性了2. absolutely 在英国法律中,一个人在被证明有罪之前是完全清白的。3. continents
中国在亚洲,是世界七大洲之一
您可能关注的推广回答者:帮忙翻译一下一个英语对话。 关于飞机上空姐教乘客使用耳机的对话。f:小姐您好,我们今天为您放映的是life of pi(少年派的奇幻漂流),请问您需要耳机吗?p:需要,谢谢f:certainly miss,here you arep:thank you,oh!it_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下一个英语对话。 关于飞机上空姐教乘客使用耳机的对话。f:小姐您好,我们今天为您放映的是life of pi(少年派的奇幻漂流),请问您需要耳机吗?p:需要,谢谢f:certainly miss,here you arep:thank you,oh!it
f:小姐您好,我们今天为您放映的是life of pi(少年派的奇幻漂流),请问您需要耳机吗?p:需要,谢谢f:certainly miss,here you arep:thank you,oh!it doesn‘t seem to be workingf:please ensure that the plug is pushed into the socket firmlywould you like me to show you?p:麻烦你帮一下我,谢谢f:就像这样........您可以试一下耳机是否可以使用了?p:是的,可以使用了f:您可以选择这个频道收听,这个按钮是音量调节,您可以调节到您适合的音量p:我明白了,麻烦你了f:不用谢,if there is anything I can do for you ,please contect me P:ok,thanks
f:当然小姐,给你 病人:谢谢你,噢!它似乎并 不成功f:请确保插头插座坚定地推行 你 要我告诉你吗?
如果有什么事我可以帮你, 请正反面我顾客:好的,谢谢帮我翻译一下吧·!!谢谢你了~!
帮我翻译一下吧·!!谢谢你了~!
please PLEASE P L E A S E whenever we have a missuderstanding we BOTH should ask again.I will NEVER give up on you so easily.At the first mail yesterday i was really bussy but i wanted to send you a message so you would not worry.I pray you still love me because i love you so much!!!!!!!!!!I hope to get a mail as soon as i am home.Love LOVE L O V E you forever!!!!!Please do not leve me alone!!!!!
求你了求你了!无论如何我们都互相误解了,我们应该再问一次。
我永远都不会轻易的放弃你。
关于昨天的第一个邮件是因为我实在太忙了,但是我想给你发一条短信,所以你就不会担心。
我祈祷让你仍旧爱我,因为我太爱你了!
我希望我回到家后马上就可以收到邮件。
爱你爱你永远爱你!!!
求你不要离开我!!!
这个人很激动啊,很多大些单词,说明他很强调这几个字。
一着急打错字了,很多大写单词,比如PLEASE(这里就不是请的意思了,有点求你的意思), BOTH(强调我们俩), NEVER(永远), LOVE(爱),表示他很强调的说这几个字,让你相信他的话。
哦~!!!谢谢你了·!!翻译的很好·!!
其他回答 (1)
please PLEASE P L E A S E whenever we have a missuderstanding we BOTH should ask again.I will NEVER give up on you so easily.
无论什么时候我们都错失了一个相互了解对方的机会,我们都应该再一次相互的了解。
will NEVER give up on you so easily.
我不会如此轻易的放弃认识你的机会。
At the first mail yesterday i was really bussy but i wanted to send you a message so you would not worry.I pray you still love me because i love you so much!!!!!!!!!!
昨天,我真的很忙,以至于忘了给你发邮件,怕你担心,
i pray you still love me because i love you so much!!!!!!!!!!
我恳求你继续爱我,因为我是那么的爱你!!!!!!
I hope to get a mail as soon as i am home.
我希望我一到家的时候,就会收到一份邮件。
Love LOVE L O V E you forever!!!!!
爱你爱你,永远爱你!!!!
Please do not leve me alone!!!!!请不要离开我,让我一个人孤独
想学日语吗?推荐你《樱花国际日语》
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我翻译中文!谢谢!In spite of the rapid growth of economy and technology, our environment has been seriously polluted. It is mainly because there has been a vast amount of trash. The reasons why we have more and more trash are as follows. First, the number of people who p_百度作业帮
帮我翻译中文!谢谢!In spite of the rapid growth of economy and technology, our environment has been seriously polluted. It is mainly because there has been a vast amount of trash. The reasons why we have more and more trash are as follows. First, the number of people who p
In spite of the rapid growth of economy and technology, our environment has been seriously polluted. It is mainly because there has been a vast amount of trash. The reasons why we have more and more trash are as follows. First, the number of people who produce trash is on the increase. Second, we do not have enough space to have garbage dumped. Third, a lot of rubbish which can be reused than thrown away by people. Here are several ways we can use to help decrease the amount of trash. First, we should get the public re-educated and let them know the fact that trash pollutes our environment and is harmful to our health. Second, we suggest our government enact strict laws to crack down upon people who litter garbage here and there. Third, we can call on our neighbors to reuse as many things as they have used as possible. Thus, we can have a cleaner environment to live in
尽管快速增长的经济和技术,我们的环境受到严重污染.这主要是因为出现了大量的垃圾.为什么我们有越来越多的垃圾如下.首先,许多人谁生产垃圾正在增加.第二,我们没有足够的空间有垃圾倾倒.第三,大量的垃圾,可重复使用超过扔掉的人.这里有几种方法,我们可以使用,以帮助减少垃圾的数量.首先,我们应该让市民再教育,让他们知道一个事实,即垃圾污染我们的环境和有害于我们的健康.第二,我们建议,我国政府制定严格的法律来打击垃圾乱抛垃圾的人谁在这里和那里.第三,我们可以要求我们的邻国重用的很多东西,因为它们使用的.因此,我们可以有一个更清洁的环境中生活
尽管有,经济和技术的快速增长我们环境已经被严肃污染.它主要是因为已经有一大量的量的垃圾.我们如下有更越来越多的垃圾公亩的.头生产垃圾的人们的数目在增加.第二,我们没有充足空间向富人垃圾场.第三,能被与被人们扔掉相比,再使用的垃圾许多的.这里是几种我们能使用帮助减少垃圾的总量的方式.首先,我们将去公共再教育和让他们知道得到事实垃圾污染我们环境和是对我们健康有害.第二,我们建议我们政府扮演乱扔垃圾到处...
您可能关注的推广回答者:请朋友教教小弟,P紧前A B C,F紧前B C D,G紧前C D 请帮我画一画吧! 谢谢_百度知道
请朋友教教小弟,P紧前A B C,F紧前B C D,G紧前C D 请帮我画一画吧! 谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我没有读你的问题,能描述的清晰些吗?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我能帮你吗翻译 的文章