请帮我翻译一下~!!谢谢翻译成英文~!!

请帮我翻译一下这些日文,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这些日文,谢谢!
aishiderutadasoredakedeomaiedoonijande himizunohesiede..?aizuwawagannaidana bagada.大部分是罗马音 谢谢了...gogaiyo...お兄様に片思いしています本気てすma...ma```sorewa```himizu~~~wakadeimasuyo.ma!用的是罗马音kashikomarimashida
···ayashide```omaie.....kiminonegaie honkiga.....dagara
gogai.nandomowodasinokangennai.?soga .
jawagarimasidadasezunoqimojide wasurenaiyo
dexio..ano....sorewahondonijanai...dodemoyi
提问者采纳
.. jawagarimasida 啊., 对了.,那是秘密,忘不了. 喂, 所以误解。 本気てす 我可是认真的? 你的希望(愿望,有什麼秘密 aizuwawagannaidana bagada? en jaganbaroyo oensiyo 恩。 お兄様に片思いしています 对哥哥单相思中,几次都不关我事呀, 哎 怎麼都行了。 de```omaie.. 不知那家伙在干吗? 重要的感情..,你和大哥之间。 哈,还能谈情说爱,加油吧..ano,但只是我爱你.....dagara gogai,误解了.gogaiyo....dodemoyi,? soga ,是不是? 能不能告诉我.。 aishiderutadasoredakede 我爱你.ma.。 。 wakadeimasuyo 我早知道了。语言不通....sorewahondonijanai,爱情真是太伟大了.ma```sorewa```himizu~~~ 那麼. 哎,是认真的吗,想法).,你。 omaiedoonijande himizunohesiede。 dasezunoqimojide wasurenaiyo dexio.。 ma..nandomowodasinokangennai.,我给你鼓劲。 那可不是真的,真笨。 kiminonegaie honkiga,我知道了kashikomarimashida ···ayashi 我了解啦。 奇怪
提问者评价
其他类似问题
日文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语高手请帮助我翻译一下,谢谢了!
鞋:一双不可思议的鞋、一双边走边瘦的鞋,一双专门瘦身的有氧运动鞋!它已经风靡世界!全世界最简单、最傻瓜、最安全的瘦身方式来临了,它就是-瘦儿有氧运动鞋!
瘦儿鞋垫是由高分子、高密度材料制成的,其重量是普通鞋垫的6倍,穿着它,走路1公里等于跑步1公里,走路1小时等于跑步1小时,不出汗、不气喘,而卡路里却以奔跑的速度大量消耗!
我们把脂肪比作电池,接上一个小灯泡上去它的电量消耗的非常慢,如果再接上一个大灯泡上去电量一会儿就会消耗完了,我们穿的普通鞋就好比是小灯泡、瘦儿就好比是这个大灯泡,成倍消耗卡路里、加速燃烧多余脂肪;穿瘦儿的同时您的臀部、大腿、小腿及双脚的皮下脂肪在行走中会加速燃烧,所以对下半身的效果会更明显一些;你一旦穿上瘦儿,你就不想脱下来,因为它能让你瘦!它就像一个超强的卡路里燃烧器,让你快速消耗体内脂肪,达到完美塑身的效果!走到哪里,哪里就是你的健身房,上下班,逛逛街,散散步,购购物,都会让你得到意想不到的瘦身效果!肥肥的小腿肚变细了,肉肉的馒头脚变薄了,层层的游泳圈消失了,真的是边走边瘦、越走越瘦!拿起身边的电话,定购一双瘦儿有氧运动鞋,加入瘦丝一族的苗条行列吧!  
瘦儿瘦身小贴士1:穿了瘦儿,臀部、大腿、小腿、双脚的皮下脂肪在行走运动中会加速燃烧,所以对下半身具有非常好的塑形作用。
瘦儿瘦身小贴士2:瘦儿虽然将消耗卡路里的效果最大化,不过也要保证每天至少 连续走一个小时才能见效,如果放弃公车,多走10分钟,效果加倍哦!
适用范围:
全身、局部、单纯性肥胖患者,发育期肥胖、产后肥胖、婚后肥胖、中年肥胖、饮食肥胖等不同患者。
2。减肥拖鞋
磁石瘦身健康鞋
磁石健身鞋根据经络学理论,采无脚跟,中跟浮凸式的短鞋设计,着重刺激人体不常使用的穴道部位,同时以强力磁石辅助末梢神经活动,每天穿著健身鞋不须大量运动锻炼,只需轻松摇摆数分钟,即能加强血液循环,达到健美效果。本产品无任何副作用,一般人均可放心使用
3。人的脚是&四根&之本,人日&寒从脚下起&,&人老脚先衰&都说明了脚对于人体的重要性。单纯对足部加以手法按摩,就能治疗多种疾病。
根据中国传统医学很足部穴位反射理论,结合现代生物磁学原理而设计生产的塑身鞋,继承周仪八卦之精髓,融入了险地医学原理,采用足底穴位分布图,在鞋底凸出按摩点,分别对应人的脾、胃、肝、肾及肠区等穴位,通过磁力刺激这些穴位,活化神经末梢,达到益气利泻、减肥瘦身、提神益脑、强身建体的功效。
本品无任何副作用,能迅速降低体脂总量、有效瘦化肥胖者腹腰部,促进产后妇女妇女身材恢复,达到美身之功效。此外,塑身鞋的重要功能突出表现在对便秘者及颈椎病患者的辅助治疗上,让您美体同时兼顾健身。
塑身鞋使用方法简洁,只要选择适合您的尺码,每日在散步或家务同时,持续使用0.5~2小时,在悠闲之中,让您轻松减肥,健身美体,带给您意想不到的惊喜。如盼迅速见效,可穿鞋做健身操或登电梯,加大运动量,早晚各20分钟。
美体塑身鞋,有男式女式,规格为均码,包装是礼品装,每双体积是243*210*70(mm),每箱20双,全国统一价人民币128元,欢迎来电订购批发
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注英语翻译Dear students,I am delighted to be your guest speaker today.It is a great pleasure to visit your school and to meet all of you.I would like to tell you about myself.I have been a news reporter for the past fifteen years.I chose this jib so I could travel the world,but_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear students,I am delighted to be your guest speaker today.It is a great pleasure to visit your school and to meet all of you.I would like to tell you about myself.I have been a news reporter for the past fifteen years.I chose this jib so I could travel the world,but the job has taught me many unforgettable lessons.The work is sometimes difficult.I have seen famines,wars,earthquakes,proverty and death.But I have also seen courage,hope and happiness.In India,I visited a city where there were many homeless children.Some were as young as four years old.They lived in the streets and survived by begging or stealing.But then a wonderful lady called Rosa opened a home for them.Within one year,she was looking after two hundred children.She clothed them,fed them and taught them.She gave them hope.Here in China,I met a young boy with a serious medical condition.He had undergone twenty operations and spent nearly his whole life in hospital.I thought he would be sad,but when I met him,his smile was so warm and welcoming.In life,we need role models that we can admire and learn from.When my life is difficult,I try to remember the courage and goodness of these three people.
亲爱的同学们:我很高兴是你门今天的特邀发言者.访问你们的学校并且遇见你们所有的人是我的荣幸.我想要告你们关于我自己的故事.在过去的十五年里我曾经是一名记者.我选择这个职业是因为我想要到环游世界,但是这个职业却给我上了许多堂难忘的课.工作时常是很困难的.我看见过饥荒,战争,地震,贫困和死亡,但是我也曾经看见过勇气,希望和快乐.在印第安,我访问过一所有许多无家可归的孩子们的城市.他们其中的一些才四岁左右.他们住在大街上,靠乞讨或者偷窃为生.但是后来一位极好的被称为罗莎的女士为他们建立一个家.不到一年,他已经收养了两百个孩子.他给他们衣服穿,事物吃,而且还教导他们.他给他们带来希望.在中国这里,我遇到一个得了很严重的病的男孩.他已经做过二十次手术而且它的一生几乎都是在医院里度过.我像他一定是会悲伤难过的,但是当我看到他的时候,它确实笑得如此温暖,如此灿烂.在生活中,我们需要能羡慕能像其学习的榜样,当我的人生遇到困难时,我就会试着想起这三个善良的,充满勇气的人.
楼上的就是小气~不给又怎么样?朋友不要急,我帮你去弄!
亲爱的同学们:很荣幸今天能作为你们的嘉宾,很高兴能来参观你们的学校并和你们所有人一起。我先作一下自我介绍,过去15年我一直从事新闻报告工作。选择这份工作的原因是因为可以周游世界各地,但在工作中确实使我学到了很多宝贵的财富。这份工作有时做起来很困难,我见过不同的家庭,战争,地震,贫困甚至死亡。但我同时见证了勇气,希望及快乐。在印度,我拜访过一个有些很多无家可归的儿童。有...
这叫急需吗?一分也不给
很荣幸今天能作为你们的嘉宾,很高兴能来参观你们的学校并和你们所有人一起,我先作一下自我介绍,过去15年我一直从事新闻报告工作。选择这份工作的原因是因为可以周游世界各地,但在工作中确实使我学到了很多宝贵的财富。这份工作有时做起来很困难,我见过不同的家庭,战争,地震,贫困甚至死亡。但我同时见证了勇气,希望及快乐。在印度,我拜访过一个有些很多无家可归的儿童。有些只有三四岁,他们通常过着乞...
您可能关注的推广回答者:请帮我翻译一下·~不要谷歌谢谢The present study evaluated indication-based alerts during medication ordering. We found an interception rate of 0.25 errors per 1000 alerts. This is difficult to compare directly with other studies since our alerts are a non-random subse_百度作业帮
请帮我翻译一下·~不要谷歌谢谢The present study evaluated indication-based alerts during medication ordering. We found an interception rate of 0.25 errors per 1000 alerts. This is difficult to compare directly with other studies since our alerts are a non-random subset of all medication orders. As one comparison, Adelman et al13 identified a retract and re-order rate of 0.76/1000, of which 0.58/1000 were estimated to be wrong-patient errors. It would not be reasonable to compare our rate to that of Adelman et al, given that his relied on self-intercepted errors after submission of the order and ours was from interceptions prior to signature. Our interception rate may differ for those errors which may otherwise have been intercepted after submission. It would be very difficult to measure all wrong-patient medication errors as many do not produce harm, so careful measurement of adverse drug events would not suffice.
本研究评估了在用药的基础的警报指示.我们发现0.25的错误警报的截留率每1000.这是很难与其他研究比较直接从我们的警报是所有医嘱的非随机的子集.作为一个比较,阿德尔曼等[13]确定了收回和0.76/1000重新订购率,其中0.58/1000估计为病人错误错误.它不会是合理的比较我们的速度,阿德尔曼等人,因为他依赖于自我截获错误后的秩序,我们从之前的签名被提交.我们的截留率可能为那些错误,否则可能被拦截后提交的不同.这将是非常难以衡量的许多不产生危害所有错误的病人用药错误,药物不良事件如此仔细的测量还不够.请帮我翻译一下这个中文,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这个中文,谢谢!
这款游戏是用DirectX实现游戏Demo的开发、Photoshop。这次我们的这个研究课题就是运用自己的以学知识做出一个初具雏形的小型游戏,将这款游戏做的更加精美、3dmax,同时也说明了将来游戏产业中的竞争力会越来越激励,并且通过3DMAX,对D3D中的渲染,以VS2005为基础,我对Visual Studio。3D技术已经成为了游戏市场的主流,越来越多的游戏采用3D技术来发展游戏画面。现在、函数的调用等有了更深刻的认识。随着软硬件的发展,所以我们必须有扎实的知识基础和理论才能够在这个产业中生存下去,如果想在当今的游戏程序开发行业中继续生存和发展下去,所以。游戏产业现在有巨大的发展空间和潜力、DirectX,通过项目的制作,等软件的辅助,但是我们会继续努力、C++面向对象。在项目制作过程中本人负责输入输出部分,学习3D技术是势在必行的,小组编写制作了这款游戏,游戏画面越来越精美、Photoshop有个更进一步的了解,完善,这也反过来使得游戏玩家的欣赏力越来越高,我们的作品肯定是无法和成熟团队的作品相比PC游戏是上个世纪七十年代出现的
提问者采纳
Game industry has an immense potential for development, and all those will ensure the perfection and delicacy of our game.Therefore, Photoshop and the D3D rendering ,which in turn leads to a higher level of appreciation of players, it is undoubtly necessary to master 3DO.And this time our subject is to make a PC game in miniature,C++ object-oriented . And now 3D technology, 3DMAX,and that is why it is necessary to have a solid base of knowledge and theory if we want to survive in this field,Photophop.Though it is undoubt that our game is not as good as the games made by professional teams. DirectX, to survive and develop.During the develpoment of the game I was in charge of I&#47. This demo is developed by DirectX.And the whole procedure leads to a better understanding of the use of Visual Studio, as the mainstream in the game market, supported by 3DMAX,function calling for me, we will continue endeavor.With the development of hardware and software, which means a more competitive realm, based on VS2005, its image gets more and more delicate, is applied to more games to improve their imagesPC games occurred since the 1970s
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
翻译成英文???翻译什么
PC games are the seventies of last century occurred. With the development of hardware and software, games, more and more beautiful images, which in turn makes the players appreciate the game is getting higher and higher power.Now. 3D technology has become the mainstream gaming market, more and more games using 3D technology to the development of the game screen, so if you want in today's game development industry will continue to survive and develop, it is imperative to learn 3D technology of. Game industry now has a huge potential for development and also describes the future in the game industry will become increasingly competitive incentive, so we must have a solid knowledge base and the theory would not be able to survive in this industry.
The subject of our study is to use his knowledge to make a small game to take shape, we certainly can not work and maturity for the team
Comparison goods, but we will continue to work hard. This game is a Demo with DirectX games development, based in VS2005, the Panel has produced a game to prepare and pass 3DMAX, Photoshop, and other supporting software will do this game more beautiful and perfect.
Production process in the project I am responsible for input and output of the production through the project, I Visual Studio, DirectX, 3dmax, Photoshop has a better understanding of the D3D rendering, C + + object-oriented, such as function calls with a better understanding.(词霸的...)
PC game is appear on 1870s
,with the development of software and hardware,the picture of game has been more and more gracious and beatuiful,this made the the game player has more and more appreciation .now,3D technology has already been the main trend of game market,more and more game use 3D technology to develop the picture of game ,therefore,if you strive for continue to survive and develop,it is necessary for us to learn 3D technology.The industry of game has powerful develop space and potential,meanwhile,it seems that the competition in game industry can be more and more fierce.therefore,we must hold the deep-rooted knowledge and theory strive for continue to live in this industry.For this time,our research topic is apply the knowledge we learned to make an initially-formed small game ,our works is uncomparable with mature teams ones,but we would keep moving.this style game is use DirectX to achieve Demo development,on the basis of VS2005,our team made this game,with the assitance of 3DMAX、Photoshop ,let this game more gracious ,more comprehensive.In the process of making this project,I in the charge of the input and output sector,by made this project,I have a better understanding of Visual Studio,DirectX 3Dmax,photoshop,as well as apply colors in D3D,3D confront object.application of functions .
参考资料:
自己一段段翻译的,望对你有些帮助喽
PC game appeared in 70s last century. As the develop of both hardware and software, the interface of the game becomes more and more beartiful, in return, this also makes the taste of the game player rise up.Now, 3D games has become the main market of the games, and more and more game employs 3D technology to develop the interface of the game. So if someone wants to survive in present game program developing field, he must learn the 3D technology. Game industry has large potential and space to be developed, and also, this means the curel competition will be including in the future game industry, so we must have strong knowledge basis and theory to be survive in this field.
This time we exert our knowledge we've learnt to make a rough small game, though our work can not compare with the mature team work, we will go on to study hard. Our team used DirectX to develop the game Demo, and based on VS2005 to make this game. With the help of 3DMAX and Photoshop softwares, the game was more beautiful and complete.
In the program, I took in charge of making Input and Output part. Through this work, I gained further understanding of Visual Studio,DirectX,3dmax,and Photoshop, and knew much more about the
Render order, C++ face object, picking of functions and etc.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐