其他2条回答
in my bedroom
in my bedroom.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英译汉,各位大神们,借你们宝贵的时间用用,这段话我实在翻译不出来,麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下,谢谢你们了_百度知道
英译汉,各位大神们,借你们宝贵的时间用用,这段话我实在翻译不出来,麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下,谢谢你们了
oannaspeaks of her experience as an abandoned baby in a hospitaland how shefelt when she heard a baby cry in an unsafe room. She hadto protectthe baby.He wasn&#39. Marie tells us that when Joanna scooped her into herarms.&quot, somehow connectinghisinnocence with the power of his abuser,her rage atthe neglect of being left alone and unattended for longperiods oftime when she was a baby,quietly, Ltgoing to hurt it: &quot, itwas than that she could fully and safely surrender to her pain, and how it was ignited as she heard Bertroaring.She tells us of her relief as she embodied her anger, the woman who wrapped her long limbsaround Joannaand Marie. Just now she is rememberinghow oftenshe tried to mediate between her fI sawa cagedlion whose cub had escaped,hoping no one would notice. Bert responds by speaking of hisgreat needto get to the unprotected child in himself. Ingrid hesitantly speaks of herangertoward her husband. He was only trying to get to his cub. One witness said
提问者采纳
用长胳膊挽着Joanna和Marie的女人,他只是想把幼崽抓回来,.她在安静地回忆,说他必须亲自抓到这个不被保护的孩子.一个目击者说到,以及孩童时期长期的孤寂. Marie 告诉我们.刚刚她还在回忆以前努力在父亲和母亲之间进行调停是多么频繁,他把自己的无辜和职权的滥用者联系起来,愤怒如何被唤起Joanna 说起了她在医院里做一个弃婴的经历,Ingrid 犹豫地说起她对自己丈夫的愤怒.她必须保护这个孩子.Bert做了回应,因为被忽略而带来的愤怒,它的幼崽逃脱了,以及当她听到Bert咆哮的时候,突然说话了,他不打算伤害它,Lila,希望没人注意到,她告诉我们,当Joanna拥她入怀时,还说到当她听见一个婴儿在一间不安全的房间里哭泣时候的感受,她能够完全并安全地宣泄她的痛苦,在她表达愤怒的时候内心得到了安慰:我看见一头被关着的狮子
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢你
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英译汉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:如果贵酒店房间已订满,请尽快通知我,以便我寻找另外的酒店,谢谢!是什么意思是什么意思?
如果贵酒店房间已订满,请尽快通知我,以便我寻找另外的酒店,谢谢!是什么意思
问题补充:
If your hotel room is booked, please notify me as soon as possible, so that I can find another hotel, thank you! What does it mean
If your hotel room is booked, please inform me as soon as possible, so I am looking for a hotel in, thank you! What does it mean
If the expensive hotel room has subscribed fully, please as soon as possible inform me, in order to I seek other hotel, thanks! Is any meaning
If your hotel room is booked, please notify me as soon as possible, so that I can look for another hotel, thank you! What is the meaning of
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!问题补充&&
Please give me two adjoining rooms
walktiger &
•回答
•回答
•回答