类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
上&&&&&&传:第二教育网
E&&&&&&&币:3
大&&&&&&小:8.53KB
    Unit 2 Topic 1 Section A公开课教案  公开课课题:Unit2 Keeping Healthy
Topic1 You'd better go to see a doctor.
SectionA  Teaching aims and demands:  1、Master the names of diseases.  2、Master the expressions of giving advice  3、Talk about healthy problems by using “What’s the matter/What's wrong? I have a…” and give advice by using “You should …You shouldn’t…”  Teaching difficulties:  1、Students may find it difficult to remember all the target new words in the class  2、Students may find it difficult to give appropriate advice to the certain disease because of their limited life experience.  Teaching procedure:  Step 1
  1. Warm up:Daily dialogs.  2. Show the title and the teaching aims.  3. Read the new words and phrases,and teach students how to learn the text by themself.  4. Learn the text by students themselves.  Step 2
Presentation
  1.Listen to the tape ,answer the following question.  What’s wrong with Kangkang?  2.T: Then open your books, look at 1a, read the dialog and find out the key words.  What’s wrong with ...? —toothache—dentist  Read and act out 1a (表演对话。)  3.(教师根据学生情况处理重难点。)The following may be used.  Useful expressions  1)What's wrong with sb.?=What's the matter with sb?某人怎么了?  2)I’m sorry to hear that.听到此事我很难过。  3)I hope you’ll get well soon.希望你很快康复。  4)look well /get well
系动词+adj. Well作为形容词,只能表示身体健康的。  5)表达病情:sb. + have/has+病种.  have a
stomachache
fever  have
  6)用shoud/shouldn't表达建议  Example1:
What’s wrong with you ?   B:
cold .  A:
doctor ...  B:
Thank you .I
  Example2:A:
What’s the matter with you ?   B:
I have a backache.  A:
lift heavy things.   B:
Thank you .
  Step 3
Consolidation
  1.Pair work. 用表格里的信息,模仿1a对话操练, 完成1b.      2.Ask and answer questions according to the pictures in 1c.  A:What's wrong/the matter with he/ she?  B:He / She has...  A:What should he / she do?  B: He /She should ...  Step 4
  1. Work alone.Ask Ss to read 2 and match. (进入2练习。)  T: Finish 2 in a minute, come on!  (教师核对答案。)  Lead Ss to summarise and master the usage of "should/ shouldn't", and other language points in this section.   2.Ask Ss to fill in the blanks and finish the conversation.(核对答案。)  3.If time permits, finish Part 3.  T:Then please listen to the conversations in 3 and number the following pictures. Then write down the advice. (核对答案。)  Step 5
Homework  1.Make dialogs with the information in the following table仁爱版八年级英语上册:Unit 1 Playing sports Topic 1 Section D 课件-免费下载
英语备课大师——全站免费,无需注册,天天更新,伴您成长!
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&资料信息
仁爱版八年级英语上册:Unit&1&Playing&sports&Topic&1&Section&D&课件
全站免费,无需注册,天天更新!
资料类型:&word / ppt / mp3
授权方式:&免费交流
公益宣言:&
&&&&&&&&&&
::使用说明::
::相关资料::
公益网站 全站免费 无需注册 专注于中小学英语在线备课 站长qq:<FONT color=#ff00仁爱英语八年级英语上册Unit 1 Topic 2训练题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
仁爱英语八年级英语上册Unit&1&Topic&2训练题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
仁爱英语八年级英语上册Unit&1&Topic&2训练题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
Unit 1& Topic 2(考试时间:90分钟,满分:100分) &&&&&&第一部分 听力 (20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)(&&& )1.&
Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。(5分)(&&& )6.A.Yes, you’d better not.&B.No, you’d better not.&C.No, you can’t smoke.(&&& )7.A.You can ask him.&&B.You’d better catch a bus.&C.You are all right.(&&& )8.A.That’s right.&&B.That’s OK. Please take a seat.&C.All right.(&&& )9.A.Yes, I’d like to.&B.Really?&C.No, thanks.(&&& )10.A.No problem.&B.Not at all.&C.That’s very kind of you.Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每组对话及问题读两遍。(5分)(&&& )11.A.Music.&B.Art.&C.Sports.(&&& )12.A.The girls.&B.The boys.&C.Class Three.(&&& )13.A.One.&B.Two.&C.Three.(&&& )14.A.He asks her to come earlier next time.&B.He asks her to study hard.C.He asks her to go home earlier.(&&& )15.A.Playing basketball.&B.Running.&C.Going out for a walk.Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(5分)(&&& )16.Michael Jordan was born in Washington, DC.(&&& )17.Jordan could play basketball very well in his high school.(&&& )18.He played so well that people called him“Air Jordan”.(&&& )19.He became a basketball team member in the Houston Rockets.(&&& )20.Once he got 36 points in one game.第二部分 基础知识运用 (55分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分)(&&& )1.―I’m sorry for _______ I said.&―It doesn’t matter.&A.how&B.which&C.what&D.when(&&& )2.I’ll play baseball, because it can_______.&A.to build me up&B.to build up me&C. build up me&D. build me up(&&& )3.He was too _______ to cut himself with the knife.&A.careful&B.carefully&C.careless&D.care(&&& )4.―You play the piano too loudly. Would you please play it _______?&―I’m sorry.&A.clearly&B.silent&C.quiet&D.quietly(&&& )5.―Would you mind _______ us in the game?&―Not at all.&A.joining&B.join&C.join in &D.joining in(&&& )6.―Why were you late for the meeting this morning?&―I got up too late, so I _______ the first bus.&A.caught&B.missed&C.took&D.forgot(&&& )7.That’s very kind _______ you, but I think I can manage it myself.&A.to&B.at&C.of&D.from(&&& )8.―You kept me _______ so long.&―Sorry. I’ll be ready soon.&A.wait&B.to wait&C.waited&D.waiting(&&& )9.―I’m so sorry for losing your dictionary.&―_______&A.Oh, it doesn’t matter.&B.You’re welcome.&C.That’s OK.&&D.Thank you all the same.(&&& )10.―Will you join us?&―_______&A.No, I won’t.&B.You’re welcome.&C.I hope not.&D.Of course, I will.Ⅱ.情景交际。(5分)根据对话情景,在空白处填入合适的句子。A:It’s Sunday tomorrow. 11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B:Oh, I am going to watch a football match. It’s between Korea and China.A:Wonderful! I really hope we’ll win this time. 12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B:At 3 o’clock in the afternoon. I have two tickets here. 13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A:Of course I’d love to. But I can’t. We will have a basketball match tomorrow afternoon.B:What a pity! 14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A:A team from No.2 Middle School.B:15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A:In our school.B:Good luck to you and your team then!A:Thank you. See you later.B:See you.Ⅲ.完形填空。(10分)The game of football began in England in the middle of the nineteenth century. But the Chinese played a game&& 16&& football more than 2,000 years ago. In the&& 17& , it was not easy and dangerous. There was not a fixed (固定的) number of&& 18&& and there were always a lot of fightings. In 1863 the Football Association (协会) was founded (成立) to bring&& 19&& to the game. Since then, more and more people began to play football, making it the world’s most&& 20&& sport. It’s the strongest in Europe and&& 21& , but it is more popular in Africa& 22&& and now women also play football.Women’s football is one of the fastest&& 23&& sports in the world. The World Cup is the&& 24&& important prize (奖) in international football. The match is held (被举行) every four years in&& 25&& countries around the world. The first match was held in 1930 and the winner was Uruguay. (&&& )16.A.like&B.for&C.with&D.as(&&& )17.A.begin&B.beginning&C.begining&D.begins(&&& )18.A.players&B.balls&C.women&D.men(&&& )19.A.people&B.football&C.fans&D.rules(&&& )20.A.difficult&fortable&C.popular&D.hopeful(&&& )21.A.England&B.Germany&C.South America&D.Africa(&&& )22.A.either&B.as well&C.also&D.neither(&&& )23.A.relaxing&B.moving&C.running&D.growing(&&& )24.A.very&B.more&C.most&D.less(&&& )25.A.different&B.important&C.big&D.a fewⅣ.阅读理解。(30分)(A)Most people make their living(谋生)with their hands, but Bob makes his living with his feet.Bob’s story began in a small city in England. His parents were poor. Seven people lived in a small house. Bob had no place to play but on the street.Bob’s father often played football. Little Bob wanted to play football, too. So his father made a soft (柔软的) ball for him to kick. It was a sock full of old cloth. He kicked it every day.At last Bob learned to kick a real football. And after a few years he could play football very well.(&&& )26.People usually make their living _______.&A.by learning by themselves&B.with their feet&C.by playing football&&D.with their hands(&&& )27.Which of the following is TRUE?&A.Bob was born in a small village.&B.Bob’s house was very big.&C.There were eight people in the family.&D.The little boy often played on the street.(&&& )28.Why did the father make a soft ball for his son?&A.Because the family all liked football.&B.Because Bob also liked to play football.&C.Because they had lots of old cloth.&D.Because he didn’t want to throw the sock away. (&&& )29.The word“kick”in the story means _______.&A.踢&B.玩&C.射门&D.弹起(&&& )30.From the story we can see _______.&A.Bob’s age&&B.it’s about an American boy &C.Bob’s mother’s name&D.the boy became a good football player at last(B)Yao Ming, the center of the Chinese National Men’s Basketball Team, served the Houston Rockets in 2002 in NBA. The 2.26m, 120kg center became the first player to come from a foreign team.Yao Ming was born in Shanghai in September, 1980. His mother was a center and captain (队长) of the Chinese National Women’s Team. His father played basketball, too.Yao Ming is widely known in China. He came to be a very important basketball player in CBA. It’s short for China Basketball Association (联赛). During the
season, he got 27.1 scores (得分) for the Shanghai Oriental (东方) Sharks in every match.Yao Ming joined the Houston Rockets in October, 2002. He said it was a new start in his basketball life. He would do his best to learn from the NBA and improve (提高) himself.Sport analyst (分析家) Bill Walton said,“Yao Ming has the potential (潜力), the capability (能力) of changing the future of basketball.”(&&& )31.The Houston Rockets is the name of a _______ team.&A.table tennis&B.volleyball&C.basketball&D.golf(&&& )32.Both Yao Ming’s father and mother were _______.&A.football players &&B.basketball players&&C.the centers of the Chinese National Team&D.the captains of the Chinese National Team(&&& )33.Yao Ming _______ in CBA during the
season.&A.does well&B.is good&C.was good&D.did well(&&& )34.Yao Ming _______ the Houston Rockets in October, 2002.&A.did his best to join&&B.was well-known in&C.became a member (成员) of&D.liked &(&&& )35.Sport analyst Bill Walton thought Yao Ming was able to _______.&A.learn from the NBA&&B.change the future of basketball&C.improve himself&D.became the captain of the Houston Rockets(C)In China, many young people like playing soccer. It’s very popular. But the Chinese don’t call it soccer. They call it football. Are they different?In fact, there are two kinds of football games. One is American football, and the other is soccer. There are 11 players in a soccer team. And the soccer is round. Only the goal-keeper can play the ball with hands. The others can’t play the ball with hands, and they can only play it with their feet.In the U.S.A., soccer is not very popular. They prefer playing American football to soccer. There are also 11 players in an American football team. The ball is not round. It’s oval. All the players can play the ball with hands and feet. And the goal is bigger than the one of soccer games. American football is quite different from soccer.根据短文内容,回答下列问题。36.Which sport is very popular with many young people in China?_____________________________新课|标第|一|网37.How many players are there in an American football team?_____________________________38.What’s the shape of American football?_____________________________39.How many players in a team can play football with hands in a soccer game?_____________________________40.In the U.S.A., soccer is also very popular, isn’t it?_____________________________第三部分& 写作(25分)Ⅰ.词汇。(10分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The old man was born in the 19th c_______.2.You can t_______ the basketball from any part of the court.3.I’ll go s_______ else.4.Could you please give me a f_______?5.Are you r_______? Let’s begin.(B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6.If I have a _______(机会), I believe I will do better next time.7.All the football players must _______(遵守)the football rules.8.It’s very nice of you, but I can_______(对付) the box myself.9.Dr. White _______(发明)a kind of new medicine last year.10.One of my teammates fell ill, so he can’t _______(训练)with us now.Ⅱ.句型转换。(5分)11.Could you please follow me?(改为否定句)Could you please _______ _______ me?12.―Would you mind waiting for a little while?(作出回答)―_______ _______ not.13.This term he is not going to learn French. He’ll learn Japanese instead.(同义句转换)He is going to learn Japanese _______ _______ French this term.14.They are doing some shopping.(改为一般将来时)They _______ _______ some shopping next weekend.15. I’m sorry for being late for school.(就画线部分提问)_______are you sorry_______?Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)根据表格中所提供的信息,以My favorite player为题写一篇60词左右的短文。(任选其一)Name&Lin DanBirthday&Country&ChinaEvent(项目)&Badminton(羽毛球)Height&1.76mWeight&65kg
Name&Zhang YiningBirthday&Country&ChinaEvent&Table tennisHeight&1.68m&
听 力 材 料Unit 1& Topic 2 Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1. Could you please open the window?2. Li Ming fell ill. Let’s go to see him.3. He wants to join an English club. 4. I am sorry I am late for class.5. He is angry with his son.Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。6. Would you mind my smoking here?7. How can I get to the Capital Stadium?8. I’m sorry I’m late for class.9. Would you like to go hiking with us?10. Let me help you carry the big box.Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每组对话和问题读两遍。11. W:Lucy’s brother is good at the high jump.M:That’s true. He likes running and playing basketball, too.Q:What is Lucy’s brother good at?12. W:Did you win in the last football match, Lu Ming?M:No, our team missed one goal, and the girls got two goals.Q:Who won the game, the boys or the girls?13. W:Lin Ping, I’m sorry I lost your eraser. I’ll buy you a new one.M:Never mind. I have another one.Q:How many erasers does Lin Ping have?14. W:I’m sorry, Mr. Wu. I’m late.M:Would you mind coming earlier next time, Kate?W:Sorry. It won’t happen again.Q:What does Mr. Wu ask Kate to do?15. W:Michael, do you like playing basketball?M:Certainly. What about you, Maria?W:I like going out for a walk.Q:What does Maria like doing?Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。Michael Jordan is the most famous basketball player in the world. He was born in Brooklyn, New York. He didn’t play very well when he joined the basketball team in his high school at first. Michael Jordan became famous when he joined the basketball team in North Carolina. He played& so well that people called him“Air Jordan”. Then he became a basketball team member in the Chicago Bulls. He once got 63 points in one game.&参考答案及解析Unit 1& Topic 2第一部分& 听力Ⅰ. 1.C& 2.B& 3.A& 4.A& 5.BⅡ. 6.A& 7.B& 8.B& 9.A& 10.CⅢ. 11.C& 12.A& 13.B& 14.A& 15.CⅣ. 16.F& 17.F& 18. T& 19.F& 20.F第二部分& 基础知识运用Ⅰ. 1.C&此句中 what作said的宾语,表示“我说的话”。2.D&考查build up的用法。代词需放在动词和副词之间。 3.C& 由句意他用小刀割到了自己,可知他很粗心。A为形容词,意为“细心的”,B为副词, &&意为“细心地”,D为动词,意为“关心”,故选C,意为“粗心的”。4.D&修饰动词用副词,A为副词表示“清楚地”,故选D。5.A&考查would you mind+doing形式。6.B&考查miss作为“错过”讲的用法。7.C&考查be kind of sb.形式。8.D&考查keep的用法。keep可作系动词,后跟名词、代词、形容词作宾语,还可用于&&词组keep sb. doing sth. 表示“使某人一直做某事”。9.A&由句意他丢掉了字典而感到抱歉,应回答没有关系。故选A。10.D&考查“Will you ... ?” 的答语,A、B、C均不符合题意。Ⅱ. 11. What are you going to do12. When will it start13. Would you like to go with me14. Which team will you be/play against15. Where will you playⅢ. 16.A&此处是用来说明game的,像football这样的game。17.B&由前面的the可知要选begin动名词形式,故选B。18.A&这里应该指“队员的数量”是不固定的。19.D&本句说到足球协会成立,那就是要规范球队,应该制定规则, 故选D。20.C&足球是世界上最流行的运动。21.C&and连接的前后应是并列的,前面是一个洲,后面也应是一个洲。22.B&本句是说在非洲也很流行。表示“也”的时候,either常用于否定句,also的位置不在句&&末,只能选B。23.D&本句是说女子足球是世界上成长最快的运动之一。24.C&从前面的the和后面的in international football可知填most构成最高级,故选C。25.A&每四年一次的世界杯足球赛都是在不同的国家举行。故选A。Ⅳ. (A)26.D&由第一段可知大多数人靠双手谋生。故选D。 27.D&第二段最后一句提到“Bob没有地方玩,只能在街上玩。” 故选D。28.B&第三段第一句提到“Bob的父亲经常踢足球,Bob也想踢足球。” 故选B。29.A&kick意为“踢”。30.D&由第四段最后一句“几年后,他球踢得很好。” 可知选D。(B)31.C&由第一句“姚明是中国男篮国家队的中锋,效力于火箭队。” 可知选C。32.B&&由第二段“他妈妈是中国女篮国家队的中锋及队长,他爸爸也是打篮球的。” 可知选B。33.D&由第三段“他在赛季,每场平均为上海东方队得27. 1分。”可知选D。34.C&由第四段第一句“他于2002年10月加入火箭队”,可知选C。35.B&由第五段体育分析家Bill Walton说姚明很有潜力……可知选B。(C)36. Soccer.& 37. There are 11.& 38. It’s oval.& 39. Only one. 40. It’s not.第三部分& 写作Ⅰ.1. century& 2. throw& 3. somewhere& 4. favor& 5. ready& 6. chance& 7. follow& 8. manage& 9. invented& 10. practiceⅡ. 11. not follow& 12. Of course& 13. instead of& 14. will do& 15. What, for
Ⅲ. 参考范文:& My favorite playerMy favorite player is Zhang Yining who is 1.68 meter tall. She is a table tennis player on the national team of China. She was born on October 5th, 1982. When she was six years old, she began to practice playing ping-pong. She started to play on our national team in 1995. She is clever, quick and hard working. In 2004 Athens Olympic Games, she did very well and got medals. I like her best because I like ping-pong.& 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【仁爱版】八年级&#40;上&#41;英语:Unit1Topic3SectionD教案1
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口??????????
仁爱版英语八年级上第一单元教案(三个话题12课时)
资源分类:英语>>八年级>>仁爱湘教版>>同步教案
上传时间: 18:06:00上传用户:文件大小:51.4KB
需要恒谦币:0 恒谦币下载权限:所有用户下载次数:
资源星级:★★★★☆
版主评语:
温馨提示:1.恒谦币不够,可先点击收藏;充值或赚取足够的恒谦币后再来下载!2.下载后如发现资源内容与标题不符等问题,请点击举报。
资源介绍:
Step 1& Review第一步& 复习 (时间:10分钟)& && 1.T:New term begins. This is the first English lesson of this term. & Welcome back to school, boys and girls. Did you enjoy yourselves? What did you do during your vacation? Did you do sports? I want to know if you had a happy summer holiday.& &&
下载说明:
1.恒谦教育网资源主要来源于网站用户上传,如有侵犯版权,请与客服联系,本网将在三个工作日内处理。
&&客服邮箱:&&客服专线:400-715-6688&&客服QQ:
2.如果发现不能正常下载该资源,请检查以下问题;如检查后正常,请该资源。
&&(1)是否为网站内的注册用户,是否登录本网站;
&&(2)账户内的恒谦币是否足额。
3.凡是网站内标注为校园联盟用户专用的资源,均为网站内的原创核心资源。此部分资源由网站向学科专家约稿,专为校园联盟用户提供,不面向一般用户。
4.如果发现下载的资料存在问题,可向网站客服投诉。请明确告知资源名称、下载地址及存在问题。投诉问题经查证属实,将双倍返还消费的恒谦币。
5.未经本站许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资料(如引用,请注明来自本站)。一经发现, 恒谦教育网保留采用法律手段追诉的权利。
资源评论已有评论(0条)[]
评论加载中...
发表评论loading...