is theree wilshouldn'tA...

地理位置:Tucson
TA对这所学校的综合评价
TA对这所学校的详细评价
UofA is a great school with a lot of versatility - there's something for everyone both in academics and in extracurricular activities. I am very happ that I chose to attend this school!
The teachers are not bad. The campus is great. So many good-looking people. Vibrant Greek life that has gotten safer. Parties are fun. Tucson is very weird but harmless. In-n-out and Chipotle within walking/ SafeRide distance from campus.地理位置:Orlando
TA对这所学校的综合评价
TA对这所学校的详细评价
1.Too many different kind of people they came in from all over the world.
2.There's a wide range of fraternities to choose from .
3.Alcohol use is pretty common.
4.The dorms.
5.Athletics is a big part of UCF as well as school spirit.
1.Public transportation.地理位置:Hempstead
TA对这所学校的综合评价
TA对这所学校的详细评价
aside from the campus and good customer service, there really isn't much thats great about this school. overpriced for a below average education. people almost never graduate on time unless they take large course loads every semester. some departments are better than others so choose wisely if you decide on a major here.地理位置:New York
TA对这所学校的综合评价
TA对这所学校的详细评价
YU, despite a few bumps in the road, is really a great place to be. Most of my classes have been very good, it has a great atmosphere where you'll be sure to find people you fit in with, and there are social opportunities very often. It's not for everyone, but I'd say MOST people can thrive in YU.

我要回帖

更多关于 is there 的文章

随机推荐