take atake messagee befo...

初中英语智力题1.There is a word of five letters from which you can take two away and leave one .Do you konw what it is?(帮我翻译下这个句子再回答)2.Why is a room full of married people empty?(帮我翻译下这个句子再回答)3.The day before the day befo_百度作业帮
初中英语智力题1.There is a word of five letters from which you can take two away and leave one .Do you konw what it is?(帮我翻译下这个句子再回答)2.Why is a room full of married people empty?(帮我翻译下这个句子再回答)3.The day before the day before yesterday is three days after Saturday.what day is today 4.A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour.How many minutes would the pills last?第1题最重要,都翻译再回答,还有一楼的为什么第1题不翻译成:有一个单词由5个字母组成,其中去掉2个字母它就成为1
1.一个单词由5个字母组成,除去2就只剩1了,你知道是什么单词吗?three LZ你对于第一题进了个误区,你应该是误把one当作代词,这里one并不是指代前面的letter2.为什么说一间全是已婚人士的屋子是空的?Because there is no single man.single man 是双语,首先指单身,另外single指单个的,单独的,因此single man 也可以理解为“一个人”3.有一天的前天的前一天就是星期六的三天后,这是哪一天?倒推,星期六的三天后就是星期二,星期二的后天就是星期四,星期四的后一天就是星期五friday4.医生给你3片药,让你每半个小时吃一片,多少分钟后药吃完?从你吃第一片开始算,还剩两片,30分钟后吃第二片还剩一片,再过30分钟后吃最后一片就吃完了所以30+30=60sixty minutes
1 这是一个五个字母的单词:你拿走两个还剩一个。答案是three2 为什么说一间全部是已婚人士的屋子是空的Because there is not a single man in the room. 【提醒】there is not a single man 有两个意思:一是指“没有一个单身未婚男人”,二是表示“没有一个人”。 3 friday4 ...
1.有这样一个单词,它有5个字母组成,你可以拿走两个剩下一个,你知道这是什么吗?2.为什么满满的都是结了婚人的屋子是空的?3.这天是前天的前一天即星期天的三天后,今天是星期几?4.医生给你三片药并告诉你,每半小时吃一片。吃这药需要多少时间?我能翻译,答案就说不准了。...
1。 这是一个五个字母的单词:你拿走两个还剩一个。答案是three2。there is not a single man 有两个意思:一是指“没有一个单身未婚男人”,二是表示“没有一个人”。 3 。friday4 。sixty minutes
1.有一个5个字母组成的单词,从里面拿走2还剩1,你知道它是什么吗?答案:three2014八年级下学期英语期末考试试题_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
11:29&&作者:&&来源:新东方网整理&&字号:|
  一、听力(20分)
  I.听对话,回答问题(10分)
  本部分共有10小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍,在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目,听完后你将有5秒钟的时间选择最合适的备选答案。
  ( & ) 1. How did his father get to school when he was a student?
  A. & & & & & B. & & & & &C.
  ( & ) 2. Where will the man go this summer holiday?
  A. & & & & B. & & & & & C.
  ( & ) 3. Which book does Henry like best?
  A. & & & & & &B. & & & &C.
  ( & ) 4. What does Alice's grandmother like to do at weekends?
  A. & & & & & & B. & & & &C.
  ( & ) 5.Where is the man going for vacation?
  A. To Guangzhou & B. To Hainan & & & C. To Dalian
  ( & ) 6. How much should the man pay for the ticket?
  A. ¥30 & & & & &B. ¥15 & & & & & C. ¥45
  ( & )7. What can we know from the talk?
  A. Lucy lived here a year ago. & & & B. Tom no longer lives here.
  C.Tom wanted to take a message for Lucy.
  ( & )8. How does Kitty protect the environment?
  A. By taking shorter showers.
  B. By turning off the lights.
  C. By riding bicycles to school.
  ( & )9. Why does the girl ask Tom to turn down the radio?
  A. Because it is too noisy.
  B. Because she is sleeping.
  C. Because it was in the evening.
  ( & )10. What do they mean?
  A. Doctors must keep learning modern medicine.
  B. Taking good medicine is necessary.
  C. Sick people must be cured in hospital.
  II.听对话和短文回答问题(10分)
  你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,听两遍,在听每段对话或短文前,你将有5秒钟时间阅读相关题目,听完后你将有时间选择最合适的备选答案。
  听第一段对话,回答11-12 小题(共2题)
  ( & ) 11. Whose books will the man read first?
  A. Ernest Hemingway's. & B. Jonathan Swift's. &C. JK Rowling's.
  ( & ) 12. &How long can he keep the books?
  A. For twelve weeks. &B. For twelve days. &C. For ten days.
  听第二段材料,回答第13至15题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。(共3题)
  Befo re dinner Arrive on ____13____.
  You’d better bring a small gift.
  During dinner Just __14___ what you want.
  After dinner Don’t leave at once or stay too long.
  Call the host or write a thank-you__15___
  ( & & )13. A, holiday & & & &B. weekends & & & & &C. time
  ( & & )14. A. eat & & & & & &B. stay & & & & & & &C. bring
  ( & & )15. A. card & & & & & B. note & & & & & & &C. book
  听一篇短文,回答16-20 小题(共5题)
  ( & &)16. How many people are there in Mabel’s family?
  A. Seven & & & B.Eight & & & & C. Nine
  ( & &)17. How does Mabel go to school? .
  A. On foot & & &B. In a car & & & C. By bus
  ( & &)18. Why is Mabel popular with her teachers and classmates?
  A. Because she’s never late.
  B. Because she does well in her subjects.
  C. Because she’s polite and friendly.
  ( & &)19. How did Mabel get hurt when she made her way to school?
  A. She was busy thinking about a problem.
  B. She ran to save the boyx#k#b#1
  C. She was crossing the street without looking around.
  ( & &)20. What kind of girl do you think Mabel is?
  A. She is as clever as good,
  B. She is poor but helpful
  C. She is hard-working
  Ⅲ. 根据情景回答问题。(每小题1分,满分2分)
  请根据所给情景提示用英语回答两个问题。请将答案用英语写在对应的横线上。
  下午晚些时候,当迪士尼人物的游行开始时,每个人都很兴奋。21.__________________________________________________________________
  22.__________________________________________________________________
  二、单项选择 (18分)
  ( & )23. —The first ladies of China and the US had ________ interview on March 21.
  —And it was ________ great success.
  A. / & & & & &B. a & & & & & & &C. a & & & & & D. /
  ( & )24.Can you believe that in ______ rich country there should be _____ many poor people?
  A. such & &B. so & & C. so & & & &D. such
  ( & )25.—Your sister _________ a lot during these years.
  —Yes. She _________ three years ago.
  A. got married B. has been married
  C. got married D. has been married
  ( & )26.— Sally, I went to the concert last night. How big the hall is!
  — So it is. It is & & & & & to hold more than one thousand people.
  A. big enough &B. enough big &C. too big & & &D. too small
  ( & )27. — I hear loc al people are trying to prevent some businesses building factories here.
  — Yes. They say the place & & & & if some factories & & & & in the future.
  A. will build & & &B. will be built
  C. are built & & & &D. are built
  ( & )28. Mr Li & & &Guilin. He & & the city three times. And he & &Guilin for three days.
  A. has been to ,has gone to ,have been in & &B. has gone to ,has been to , has &been in
  C. has been in, has been to ,have gone to &D. has gone to, has been in , has been to
  ( & )29. — I think it is important & & & & &Judy to tell us what happened.
  — Yes. It is not clever & & & & & &her to hide the truth.
  A. of & &B. for & & & &C. for &D. of
  ( & )30. It’s our hope that our new flat is ____ to ones in Beijing.
  A. similar & & & B. peaceful & &C. different & &D. beautiful
  ( & )31.To live a green life, we should try to save & & & energy and produce & & & &pollution.
  A. more & B. less & C. fewer D. least
  ( & )32. The old man lives _______on a & & & &island, but he doesn’t feel _____ at all.
  A. lonely & B. lonely
  C. alone & & & & & & & & &D. lonely
  ( & )33.The Greens _______ in Paris and now they _______ in China. They like China.
  A. used to live, are used to living & & & & B. are used to living, used to live
  C. use to live, used to live & & & & & D. used living, used to living
  ( & )34. ----When did you become a volunteer? –----I ______in this group since 2008.
  A. joined & & & & B. took part & & & & C. have joined & & & &D. have been
  ( & )35. To them, the most important thing is & & &make much money & & & &get together.
  A. but & & &B. but & & & & & C. but to & & & D. but to
  ( & )36.You _______________ an umbrella. It isn’t going to rain.
  A. needn’t to take B. don’t need to take & C. need take & & D. don’t need take
  ( & )37.There is __________ &homework &for us to do .It’s ___ to finish it in such a short time.
  A. much too, unable & & & & & &B. too much, possible
  C. too many, impossible & & & & D. too much, impossible
  ( & )38. ---Would you mind _______the umbrella with me? &----________________. Let’s go.
  A. share, Of course & & & & & & & & & B. sharing, Of course not
  C. to share, Better not & & & & & & & & D. sharing, Never mind
  ( & )39. — You shouldn’t stay up late tonight.
  — Thanks, I will go to bed earlier. & & & & & & & .
  A. No pain, no gain & & &B. Many hands make light work
  C. I believe practice makes perfect & &D. I won’t burn the candle at both sides
  ( & )40. ---Thanks for the delicious food. ---___________.
  A. All right &B. &That’s right. &C. With pleasure. &D. My pleasure
  三、完形填空 (15分)
  It snowed again. My seventh Christmas was round the corner. I dreamed of getting the present from Father Christmas until my elder sister dropped the bomb (突然宣布). “There is no Father Christmas.”
  I ran to my grandmother’s house, for she always told the __41__. Grandmother was at home. I told her everything. “No Father Christmas?” she was a little ___42__. “Don’t believe it. Put on your coat, and let’s go.”
  “Go? Where, Grandma?” I asked.
  “Kerby’s Store. ”
  As we walked through its doors. Grandma handed me the dollars and said. “Take the __43__ and buy something for someone who needs it. I’ll wait for you in the car.” Then she turned and walked out of the Kerby’s.
  For a few seconds I just stood there, holding the money, wondering ___44___ to buy, and who to buy it for.
  I thought of___45__ I knew, my family, my friends, my neighbours… I suddenly thought of Bobbie Decbar, a ___46__ with bad breath (口臭) and messy (凌乱的) hair. He sat right behind me __47__ Mrs Polack’s class.
  Bobbie ___48___ went to any party during the winter. His mother always wrote a note, telling the teacher that he had a cough, ___49___ we all knew that he didn’t have a cough. In fact, he didn’t have a ___50___. I decided to buy Bobbie a red warm coat that he would like.
  That evening, grandma helped me wrap (包裹) the coat in Christmas paper and ribbons (缎带), and __51__ “To Bobbie. From Father Christmas” on it. Grandma told me Father Christmas never let people know that he __52__ them. Then she drove me over to Bobbie’s home, telling me that I was helping Father Christmas __53__ the presents.
  Grandma parked the car along the street and we hid behind the trees near Bobbie’s home. Then Grandma said to me. “All right, Father Christmas, get going.”
  I took a deep breath, rushed to his front door, put the present down ___54__ the door, rang the doorbell and flew back to the safety of the ___55__ and Grandma. We waited breathlessly in the dark for the front door to open. Finally it did and there stood Bobbie.
  That night, I realized that Father Christmas was alive and well, and we were on his team.
  ( & )41. A. truth & & & & &B. story & & & & &C. joke & & & & D. lie
  ( & )42. A. afraid & & & & &B. happy & & & C. tired & & & & D. angry
  ( & )43. A. book & & & &B. coat & & & & C. present & & & D. money
  ( & )44. A. what & & & & &B. when & & & &C. where & & & &D. how
  ( & )45. A. nobody & &B. everybody & & C. somebody & & D. anybody
  ( & )46. A. boy & & & & &B. girl & & &C. man & & &D. woman
  ( & )47. A. for & & &B. on & & & C. in & & & D. with
  ( & )48. A. never & &B. often & & &C. sometimes & &D. always
  ( & )49. A. so & & B. if & & &C. but & & &D. and
  ( & )50. A. present & & B. cough & & C. dollar & & D. coat
  ( & )51. A. read & & B. write & & C. say & & &D. spell
  ( & )52. A. helped & & B. believed & & C. taught & & D. made
  ( & )53. A. give up & & B. put up & &C. hand out & & & &D. put out
  ( & )54. A. on & & &B. behind & & C. over & & D. outside
  ( & )55. A. shop & & B. cars & & &C. trees & & D. door
  四、阅读理解。(30分)
  ( & &)56. Picture 1 is a(n) ________.
  A. postcard & B. poster &C. invitation(邀请函) & D. menu
  ( & &)57. You should reply to the Johnson family by ______.
  A. writing an email & & & & & & & &B. making a phone call
  C. visiting them in person & & & & & & & & & &D. chatting online with them
  ( & &)58. If you want to eat well, you can’t miss the ________.
  A. Dance as a Job Lecture & & & & & B. Musical Theatre Classes
  C. Weight Training Classes & & & & &D. Sports Nutrition Classes
  ( & &)59. How long will the camp last?
  A. five days. &B. Ten days. &C. A &week. & D. A month
  ( & &)60. If you are a 15-year-old student, what time is for you?
  A. 4:00 pm on Nov 13. & & & & & B. 4:30 pm on Nov 14.
  C. 4:30 pm on Nov 18. & & & & & D. 4:00 pm on Nov 19.
  The Internet can show you a lot of jobs all over the world. If you want to find a job on the Internet, use the words“Job search”to find the websites you need. Type in what you want and
  where you want to work. In a few seconds, a list of jobs will appear on the screen. Or you can type in the name of a company(公司) to learn about jobs there. Many websites list full-time, part-time and summer jobs.
  Job search websites can help in other ways, too. They show how to write a good resume(简历)and how to prepare for an interview. They also tell you what to say to an interviewer on the telephone. Some websites give you some interview conversations to practise. One website even has a dictionary of interview words. A good job website can be a big &help in your job search.
  Good luck with your job-hunting.
  ( & &)61. What should you do first if you want to find a job on the Internet?
  A. To type in "job search" or" employment" &to find the websites. & B. To write a good resume,
  C. To get ready for an interview. & & & & & & & & &D. To get an English dictionary.
  ( & &)62. Some employment websites tell you how to have a job interview _________.
  A. face to face & & & & & & & & & & & B in an e-ma il
  C. in a letter & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. on the telephone
  ( & &)63. From the passage, we know that___________________.
  A. you can’t look for a summer job on the Internet
  B. some websites show you how to write a resume
  C. if you type in the name of a company, you will get a job there easily
  D. the Internet can only show you a list of jobs of your own country
  ( & &)64. The underlined word "job-hunting" &means &_____________.
  A. searching for a job & & & & & & & & &B. giving a job
  C. doing a job & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. changing a job
  ( & &)65. What’s the main idea of the passage?
  A. The Internet lists a large number of companies.
  B. You can find many websites on the internet.
  C. It’s about how you can use the Internet to find a job.
  D. There are different ways for you to look for jobs.
  Will you trust your friends if you can’t see anything? If you are falling, do you believe th ey will catch you and help you stand up? Our teacher helped us to get the answer.
  One day, Mr. Morrie came into the classroom and said he had a game for us to try. He separated us into two groups. One student from the first group, stood in front of us with his eyes closed, and then fell backwards(向后地). The second group stood behind him. Before he fell on the floor, they should catch him and not let him get hurt. Most of us were uncomfortable with th is. We were afraid that they wouldn’t catch us and we would hit the floor. So we didn’t move. We just stood there and laughed in embarrassment(尴尬).
  Finally, one student, a thin, quiet, dark-haired girl called Sarah, decided to move. She crossed her arms in front of her body, closed her eyes, and slowly fell backwards. She looked quiet but brave.
  For a moment, I was sure that she was going to fall on the floor. But before she hit the floor, the other students caught her, held her and finally helped her stand up.
  “Whoa!!” We were all surprised, and also encouraged(受鼓舞的). The girl was happy, too. Seeing this, Morrie smiled and said to the girl, “When you close your eyes, you can’t see anything. You won’t feel safe. When you are falling, the feeling gets stronger. You are not sure whether you will hit the cold, hard floor or the warm, soft hands of your friends. But if you are brave enough to trust(信任) them, they will not let you down(使人失望).”
  ( & &)66. What is Morrie?
  A. A student. B. A teacher. C. A manager. D. a farmer.
  ( & &)67. Why didn’t the students move at first?
  A. They didn’t want to play the game. B. They thought the floor was dirty.
  C. They didn’t understand Marrie. D. They were afraid of falling down.
  ( & &)68. What did the writer think of the girl?
  A. Careful. B. Active. C. Quiet but brave. D. Careless.
  ( & &)69. What happened to the girl in the end?
  A. She fell on the ground. B. She felt sad.
  C. Only the writer helped her. &D. The other students caught her.
  ( & &)70. Why did the students feel encouraged?
  A. They felt they could trust each other. B. They could stop the game finally.
  C. They wanted to do something else. D. They thought they won the game.
  第二部分 非选择题(共65分)
  五、任务型阅读:(10分)
  请根据短文内容,用正确的信息填空,完成表格,每空一词。
  Do you know that a student can produce up to 240 pounds of school waste and lots of waste gas during a term? This includes transportation, food, paper, pens, pencils and so on.
  Transportation
  Many parents like driving their kids to school every day. We all know waste gas from cars is a main cause of air pollution. If parents who live in a neighborhood can take turns to drive their kids to school each day, that’ll be better. Another way of going green is to walk to school if students live near it.
  It is surprising that only one primary school could produce up to 19,000 pounds of lunch waste each year. That is only one school. One way to help take care of the environment is to stop using plastic bags. There are all kinds of environmental boxes for students to put their food in.
  Paper, pens and pencils
  A lot of paper is thrown away by American students. They throw away about 1.6 billion pens every year. They waste many pens and the chemicals of them are bad for the environment. Much more pencils are thrown away than pens. Pencils are made of trees, so if more pencils are thrown away, more trees will be cut down. So students should reuse paper, pens and pencils instead of throwing them away.
  Backpacks
  As fashion comes and goes, almost every kid needs a new backpack every year. They can save a lot of money and materials(材料)if they reuse the same schoolbags.
  Students and the environment
  Transportation &If possible, parents in a neighborhood should take__72___ to drive their kids to school each day.
  Students can go to school on __73___if their homes are not __74_ from their school.
  ____71_____ Students should use environmental __75___ to hold their food for lunch ___76___ of plastic bags.
  Paper,pens and pencils About 1.6 billion pens are ___77___ away by American students every year.
  Pencils &are made of __78__.Students should___79____ paper, pens and pencils.
  Backpacks Almost every student needs a new backpack every year as ___80___changes.
  71. & & & & & &72. & & & & & & 73. & & & & & & 74. & & & & & & &75.
  76. & & & & & &77. & & & & & & 78. & & & & & & 79. & & & & & & &80.
  六、阅读表达。(10分)
  Why do people cry? Scientists say the body produces tears(眼泪) because it needs them. One kind of tears is for the eye, the other is for the heart. They both work as cleaners. If something else like dust(灰尘) gets into your eye, tears also come into the eye to clean it out. If you are hurt by something, your strong feelings produce some poisonous chemicals(毒素) in your body, and at the same time, tears come out with them. If these poisonous chemicals are not cleaned out of your body as soon as possible, they will do harm to the heart sooner or later.
  In the United States men have heart problems more often than women do. Doctors say heart problems have something to do with the pressures(压力) of living and working now. Perhaps men suffer(遭受) more from these illnesses because they do not cry enough. They need to cry more.
  In fact, you can find many ways of reducing the pressures to keep fit. Crying is a natural and physical one.
  Answer the following questions with No More Than 6 Words
  81.Why does body produce tears?
  82.How many kinds of tears does the body usually produce?
  83.Will the poisonous chemicals in the body do harm to the heart?
  84.Why do men suffer more from heart problems than women?
  85.What is the natural and physical way of reducing pressures?
  七、词汇运用(15分)
  A.根据括号中所给的汉语提示写出单词,使句子意思完整正确,每空一词。(7分)
  86. There are lots of_________(巨大的)buildings in Shanghai. Would you like to live there?
  87. I have some problems with my English, could you give me some _____________(建议).
  88. Don’t worry. There is nothing wrong with their _______________(肚子,胃)
  89. The Youth Olympic Games will take place in Nanjing, China. We Chinese are __________(骄傲的) of it.
  90. If you go to Australia in July, you’d better take some warm clothes. Because the seasons in Australia are the ____________(相反) of ours in China.
  91. In the past, old people ______________(放松) at the park in the early morning.
  92. The _____________ (目的) of the talk is to learn about American culture.
  B.根据句子意思,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。(8分)
  93. I find it is _____________(mean) to support charities. A lot of people can get help.
  94. The book __________________ (translate) into four languages last year.
  95. By___________(train) local doctors and nurses, we hope to help more people.
  96. At Kitty’s birthday party, she received a lot of presents,___________(include) this toy bear.
  97. I think it’s necessary for children to get basic______________(educate).
  98.---How beautiful your dress is ! Where did you buy it?
  ---- Thank you.I bought it online. This kind of dress &_________(sell) well.
  ---- Tell me the website at once. I will buy one before they__________(sell) out.
  99. ---Little Tom, why are you so unhappy?
  ---My mother doesn’t allow me ___________(watch) TV .
  ----Do your homework first. Then I’m sure she will.
  八、首字母填空。(10分)
  阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。
  "Thank you" is widely used in a modern society. It is good m & 100 & &. You should say "Thank you" when others help you or say something k & 101 & &to you. For example, when someone o & 102 & &the door for you, &when someone says you have done your work w & 103 & &, when someone says you have b & 104 & & a nice shirt, or your city is very beautiful, you should say "Thank you". "Thank you" is used not only between friends, but also between parents and children brothers and sisters, husbands and w & &105 & &.
  "Excuse me" is a & &106 & short polite usage(用法). We use it the same way as "Thank you". When you hear someone say so behind you, you'd got to know that somebody wants to walk p__107___ you without troubling you. It is not polite to interrupt(打断) others while they are
  t &108 & &.If you want to have a word with one of them, please say "Excuse me" f &109 & , and then begin to talk. You should also do so when you want to cough or make any unpleasant noise before others. Let's say "Thank you" and "Excuse me" on the right occasion(场合).
  100.m & & & & & 101.k & & & & & &102.o & & & & & &103.w & & & & & &104.b
  105.w & & & & & 106.a & & & & & &107.p & & & & & &108.t & & & & & & 109.f
  九、书面表达。(20分)
  在八年级即将结束之际,八(1)班将举行一次主题班会,要求同学们谈谈一年来自己的收获与变化。请为Simon准备一份180字左右的演讲稿,具体内容如下:
  过去 现在
  学习 不认真,成绩差 认真听讲,学到知识很开心
  业余生活 大部分业余时间听音乐,看电视,上网玩游戏, &在老师的帮助下,意识到……, 阅读,锻炼,
  礼仪 举止不文明,乱扔垃圾,在公共场所大声喧哗 举止文明,力行环保,受到表扬(praise)
  爱心 不关心他人,零用钱用来…… 了解到贫困地区的孩子上不起学,把零用钱捐给希望工程
  展望未来 相信自己在九年级会越来越棒。
  Hello, everyone. I’m Simon. Back to the life in the last year, I think I have changed a lot and made great progress(进步) in some ways.
  First,___________________________________________________________________ __________
  Second,__________________________________________________________________ _________________________
  Third,____________________________________________________________________ _________________
  Fourth,___________________________________________________________________
&&& 更多中考信息
&&& 新东方报名系统
(实习编辑:马雪丽)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
学而时习之1
奇奇怪怪很古怪
简单生活123
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier

我要回帖

更多关于 take message 的文章

随机推荐