连词成句 语文急急急

连词成句急急急急急急急急急急急急急。_百度知道
提问者采纳
My brother&#39,Linda likes to sing this song,t any water in the bottle,All of my friends like playing ping-pong,,Beijing has got fourteen million people,There are many pencils in my pencil-box,Have you got a new bag,s hobby is playing football,There are lots of Chinese restaurants ,There is&#39,
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Linda likes to sing this song,7,There are lots of Chinese restaurant there,s hobby is playing football,t any water in the bottle,,4,6,Beijing has got fourteen million people,5,2,1,您好,There are many pencils in my pencil box,My brother&#39,There isn&#39,3,Have you got a new bag,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁连词成句 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
连词成句 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急
急急急急急急急急急,you3,my pencil,big,1,6cm,how,2,,好的加分,,I&#39,than4,am,m,your,is,taller,21,yours,is,tall,I,room,longer,than,
提问者采纳
1, 我的铅笔比你的长。4, How big is your room,
我有21米高。, 我比你高6厘米。3,2, I&#39, I am 21 meters tall,m 6cm taller than you, My pencil is longer than yours,
你房间有多大,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!连词成句!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
2. we need to get ready for our lessons before class.3. we can stop factories and cars from producing harmful gases. 4. Don't forget to take part in sports and keep healthy.5. pollution is one of the mose serious problem in our like today. 6. we should stop destroying trees because thwy are our best fighters against the pollution.
谢谢&3&爱死你了
能帮忙写篇作文嘛
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
ready for our lessons before get to class3.we can stop factories and cars from producing harmful gases4.don't forget go take part in sports and keep healthy5.one of the most serious problems in our life today is pollutiong6. we should best stop our destroying trees against pollution because
they are fighters
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语,连词成句,在线等,急急急1
英语,连词成句,在线等,急急急1
11.some,we,trees,saw .
12,you,are,to,have,going,holiday.long,a.?
13.did,Tim,go,where?
14.at,you,were,home,moring,this,?15. am,I,really,at,good,them.16.like,playing,I,basketball.17。are,you,what,to,going,do?18.are,your,what,hobbies,tom,favourite,?
19.do ,in,your,what,do,you,time,spare,?20.like,what's,weather,raining,it's,the.21.call,can,our,we,watch,film,a,friends,or.22.play,game,surf,a,Internet,the,we,or,can
23.weather,isn't,it,horrible24.did,what,this,do,you,morning
25.talk,can,I,peter,to,please
26.want,you,do,to,over,come
27.finished,I,first,homework,my,called,I,then,you28。& many,of,kinds,clouds,there,are
29. too,there,much,in,a,cloud,wather,is,sometimes
30. this,called,morning,I,my,classmates
11.We saw some trees.
12.Are you going to holiday have a long?
13.Where did Tom go?
14.Were you at home this morning?
15.I am really good at them.
16.I like playing basketball.
17.What are you going to do?
18.What are your favourite hobbies,Tom?
19.What do you do in your spare time ?
20.What's the weather like?It's raining.
21.Can we watch a film or call our friends?
22.Can we play a game or surf the Internet?
23.It isn't horrible weather.
24.What did you do this morining?
25.Can I talk to Peter,please?
26.Do you want to come over?
27.First,I finished my homework.Then, I called you.
28.There are many kinds of clouds.
29.Sometimes there is too much clouds in a wather.(不确定)
30.I called my classmates this morning.
&
31.&& weekend,this,can,you,Internet,the,surf第页332.& did,yu,what,do,yesterday
33.& is,raining,it,onw
34. does,like,not,she,windy,weather
35.& Horribie,isn't,weather,it
36.I,get,him,will
37.& there,too,much,cloud,water,in,is,a38. clouds,are,some,thick39. rice,and,all,need,vegetables,rain40&& .after,want,do,to,you,come,school,Bob,over
41.&& fishing,do,not,or,I,singing,like42.& like,Kevin,computer,spoors,his,on.playing
43.& Favourite,are,what,your,hobbies44.& her,does,spare,what,in,do,she,time45.&& was,yesterday,my,unhappy,father.
46.&& sink,over,see,come,and,the.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 47.& clean,everything,last,was,night.& && 48.& in,was,who,dining,the,hall.&&&&&&& 49.&&&& was,kitchen,very,messy,the.最后19个问题,再帮这些就完了,真的非常感谢,你是我最满意的答案!全采纳!帮帮忙!
的感言:非常感谢 满意答案
11、we saw some trees
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

随机推荐