英语连词成句器。。。。英语

10:37:43【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"英语连词成句"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"英语连词成句"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:英语连词成句===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:6 The old man has few friends so that he is so lonely.5 My friend apologized to me for breaking my glasses.8 Do you find it hard to get up in the morning. 7 Make sure to keep anything dangerous away from the baby.10 After the children have cleaned it up, the house becomes spotless4 Miss Li likes to play the piano rather than the guitar?9 The elephant is tall enough to reach the leaves on the top of the trees解决方案2:.解决方案3:看不清楚。分两次拍吧
================可能对您有帮助================
问:a,farmer,you,do,be,want,why,to (?) a,transporter,it,take,just,with...答:1 Why do you want to be a farmer? 2 It would take a transporter just a few seconds. 3 How do you improve your English? 4 I've been launching rockets for four years. 5 Tina is in the library borrowing books. 6 Mike has bought hi...===========================================问:a,farmer,you,do,be,want,why,to (?) a,transporter,it,take,just,with...答:It seemed that nobody knew anything about the matter. The invention of the computer is a huge achievement. They felt very excited at the end of the last voyage. The exchange of technologies is really necessary for the companies...===========================================问:a,farmer,you,do,be,want,why,to (?) a,transporter,it,take,just,with...答:1 the boat looks like a large fish. 2 you will get a reply in a short time. 3 Has the computer been connected to the Internet? 4 there will be a computer in each bedroom. 5 is the hotel built under the water?===========================================问:1had,a,teeth,better,our,day,brush,twice,we 2is,think,best,fall,the,...答:为你解答。 1、We had better brush our teeth twice a day. 我们最好每天刷牙两次。 2、I think the best time to climb mountains is fall. 我认为爬山的最好时候是秋天。 3、How much lucky money did you get during the Spring Festival? ...===========================================问:was,that,quiet,boy,quite small,his,one,school,a,was big,C...答:1 That quite boy was quite 翻译:那个安静的男孩很面生 2 His schoo l was a small one 翻译:他的学校是一座小学校 3 Beijing is a big city in China 翻译:北京是中国的一座大城市 4 There are two birds in the tree 翻译:树上有两只小鸟...===========================================问:was,that,quiet,boy,quite small,his,one,school,a,was big,C...答:1He knows how to make a cartoon. 2 You should write down basic ideas first. 3 More than one hundred trees have been planted. 4 I need a girl to help me record the voices.===========================================问:I ,my,writing,am,friend,e-mail,to,an,English,Mary Tom,with,on,footb...答:1 I am writing an e-mail in English to my friend , Mary . 2 Tom usually plays football with his friend on Sundays . 3 Su Yang lives in small town near Beijing . 4 He is showing them to his classmates . 5 My aunt looks after the...===========================================问:I ,my,writing,am,friend,e-mail,to,an,English,Mary Tom,with,on,footb...答:1.do you know how a successful film comes out? 2.I wonder what will happen next. 3.my house is the closest to the shopping mall. 4.put two spoons of butter on the bread. 5.I will come if I am available to the factory. 6.Tony wo...===========================================
12345678910英语的连词成句
英语的连词成句
sunny
(2) world
of
(3) classmate
Japanese
(4) Try
animals
(5) the
补充:(6)he
her
(7)up
补充:(8)children
1. It is a sunny day but not very warm.
2.The whole world there was in front of us.
3.Jim&s classmate Kitty taught herself Japanese.
4.Try our best to protect wild animals.
5.At the beginning of the English class our teacher taught an English song.
6.If he comes here, he will see her father.
7.Hurry up or you will not catch the bus early.
8.The children will have a good time feeding the monkey at the zoo.
1.it is not a very sunny day but warm.今天不是晴天但是温暖.
2.The whold world was in front of us.整个世界都在我们面前.
3.Jim&s classmate Kitty taught Japanese herself.JIM的同学KITTY自学日语.
4.Try our best to protect wild animals,everyone.各位,要尽全力保护野生动物.
5.At the beginning of the English class,our English teacher taught an song.在英语课的开端,我们的英语老师教了一首歌.
其他回答 (4)
1)it is a sunny day but not very warm
2)there was the whole world in front of us
3)kitty, jim&s classmat taught herself japanese
4)everyone (should) try (their) best to protect wild animals
5)at the beginning of the class our english teacher taught an english song
sunny day but not very warm.
The whole
world was in front of us
there .
 Jim&s classmate Kitty
taught Japanese by
herself .
 Everyone
try our best to
protect wild animals.
 At
class our English teacher
an English
song 
1.It is a sunny day but not warm.
2.The whole world there was in front of us.
3.Jim&s classmate Kitty taught herself Japanese.
4.Everyone try our best to protect wild animals.
5.At the beginning of the
class ,our English teacher taught an English song.
1) It is a warm but not sunny day.
(2)
The whole world was there in front of us.
(3)
Jim&s classmate Kitty taught herself Japanese.
(4)
Try our best to protect wild animals,everyone.
(5) At the beginning of the class , our English teacher taught an English song.
(6)If her father comes here, he will see him.
(7)Hurry up, or you will not catch the early bus.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家连词成句英语_百度知道
提问者采纳
chose a very good hero .
the top of the tree .
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
41. You chose a very good hero.
42. I showed the puzzle to Jenny.
43. He tries to touch the top of the tree.44. Shall I call an ambulance for you?
45. I'm going to decorate my bedroom.希望可以帮助到你~~
I chose you a very good hero.43 He tries to touch the top of the tree.
41. You chose a very good hero.43. He tries to touch the top of the tree.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.把下列句子翻译成英文 2.连词成句._百度知道
1.把下列句子翻译成英文 2.连词成句.
一:把下列句子翻译成英文 1.劳驾,你能告诉我去历史博物馆的路吗?
沿街直走,然后在三个十字路口左转弯,它就在你的右边.2.这只玩具老虎是我妹妹的,请把它递给她.3.哪部卡通你最喜欢?4.谁的书包更重,她的还是,你的?
是我的.5.这个星期天你们要去干什么?
我们要去参加歌唱比赛.二:连词成句1.blows,Ben,on,ou.cake,the.candle,the(.)2.you,pick,me,for,can,up,hem(?)3.excited,student,very,all,are,the(.)4.mean,should't,walk,it,grass,we,the,on(.)5.was,just,there,it,now(.)
中译英1.Excuse me,could you tell me the way to the history museum?
Go along the street,then turn left on the third intersection,it's on your right.2.This toy tiger is my sister's,please give it to her.3.Which cartoon do you like best?4.Whose bag is heavier,hers or yours?5.What will you do this sunday?
We will go to join the singing conpetition.连词成句1.Ben blows out the candle on the cake.2.Can you pick me up for him?3.All the students are very excited. 4.It means we shouldn't walk on the grass.5.It was there just now.应该是对的,但是你连词成句里好象有单词打错的..你对下吧..
其他类似问题
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

随机推荐