把单词连词成句的方法和技巧:keeping,way...

exercise yourself is
another keeping good healthy of way 的翻译是:锻炼自己是另一种保持良好健康的方式 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
exercise yourself is
another keeping good healthy of way
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
自己做运动的另一个保持良好健康的方式
自己做运动的另一个保持良好健康的方式
锻炼自己是另一种保持良好健康的方式
这样做是另一个行使自己的方式保持良好健康
做锻炼是另一保持的好健康的方式
相关内容&aBut I will be very painful,There will be blood 但我将是非常痛苦的,那里将是血液 & aKate Moss 全身服装都为黑色,以棕黄色的长靴和蛇皮单肩包丰富整体色彩。黑色丝袜打底,再搭配黑色超短裤,看起来像是穿了 leggings。 Kate the Moss whole body clothing all is a black, by yellowish brown boots and snake skin Shan Jian package of rich overall color.The black silk stockings scratch coat, matches the black ultra short again, looked like has put on leggings likely. & a别把担忧埋在心里 Do not worry buries in the heart & aThe total number divided by the number of groups 总数由小组的数量划分了 & a你最好找些可以写的纸 You should better look for the paper which may write & atomtao tomtao & a明天有时间见面吧。 Will have the time to meet tomorrow. & aBut this is often thrown away with the skin . 但这经常投掷与皮肤。 & a父母应该设法劝阻孩子吸烟 The parents should try to advise against the child to smoke & aif the work itself is educational in character 如果工作是教育的在字符 & aAre
teacher 是您英国 老师 & a通过我的勤奋努力,和严格的培训 Through mine diligent endeavor, with strict training & a黄金杀手 Gold murderer & a他和医生谈话时,我在和护士谈话 When he and doctor conversation, I in converse with the nurse & a上次跟你讲过的,我说我朋友认识你 Previous time has said with you, I said my friend knows you & afor for plain end size 为为简单的结尾大小 & aThe reason I love, just for the love. I like it, is because the parents have taught me to like. I should not be discarded for themselves like their own thinking, and fade from the growth of responsibility. 原因I爱,对爱。 因为父母教了我对象,我喜欢,是。 我不应该为他们自己被放弃象他们自己认为,并且从责任成长退色。 & a我感觉你的英语很棒呀 I felt your English is very good & a这首诗很押韵 This first poem very ryhme & a你需要多大尺寸 You need the great size & a努力工作是成功的关键 The diligently work is the successful key & a实际的最大Mises等效应力 Actual biggest Mises equivalent stress & ai
my nose 我没有喜欢我的鼻子 & aYolanda Clover Yolanda三叶草 & aTop up to switchmyflight now and get complete peace of mind for life’s little uncertainties.continue) 现在完成对switchmyflight并且得到完全心境的安宁为生活的少许uncertainties.continue) & a希望你们幸福,真心真意,用全心向上帝祈祷 Hoped you are happy, the sincerity true meaning, prayed with the entire tendency God & aHello,Im Mike ,Wndt's Your ndme? 你好,在麦克, Wndt的您的ndme ? & a我们拜访的人大部分是研发工程师 We visit the human majority researches and develops engineer & aare
rooms? 有没有任何计算机室? & aI could be the one! I could be the one! & aje vous souhaie de la lunel je vous souhaie de la lunel & a羽毛球地胶 Badminton rubber & a市场需求与预测 Market demand and forecast & a我偶像是林峰 My idol is Lin Feng & a这是非常想安迪带伞。 This is thinks An Didai extremely the umbrella. & aYour cache administrator is webmaster. 您的贮藏所管理员是Web站点管理员。 & aLove is selfishI give, perhapsis you do not w 爱是selfishI授予,您不要的perhapsis,但是我的看法是我认为最佳… 原谅我自已 & aHe was right,in a way. Today we know more about the question. 他正确,在某一方面。 今天我们知道更多关于问题。 & aRIB CUFFS 肋骨袖口 & a你来这里有多久? How long do you come here to have? & acapital of Great Britain 英国的首都 & aYou happier than me 您愉快比我 & anational anthern national anthern & aCassidy Cassidy & aAuto-generated method stub 自动引起的方法残余部分 & a到达山顶 Arrives the summit & aC) shoes C) 鞋子 & aThis is a job opening in Synopsys, in which you can learn from it on what are the skill sets an employer is looking for. 这是一个工作机会在Synopsys,您能从它学会在什么是雇主寻找的技巧集合。 & ashit...raining every day pioggia della merda… giornaliere & aSet Lock or Set Home Screen 设置锁或集合家庭屏幕 & a警察正全力搜寻失踪的男孩 The police are with all one's strength searching for the boy who is missing & ahe is starting to response whether he did the right thing in accepting this job. 他开始到反应他是否在承担这个工作做了正确的事。 & aamount equivalent 数额等值 & a不要碰我的电脑 Do not bump my computer & aMini speaker 微型报告人 & adoing
exercise yourself is
another keeping good healthy of way 做锻炼是另一保持的好健康的方式 &Some farmers have turned to keeping deer. ☆单词聚焦☆ [考点2]admire 的用法 ▲ 构词: ① admiration n. 钦佩.赞美.羡慕——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Some farmers have turned to keeping deer. ☆单词聚焦☆ [考点2]admire 的用法 ▲ 构词: ① admiration n. 钦佩.赞美.羡慕 ② admirer n. 羡慕者.赞赏者.敬慕者 ▲ 搭配: ① admire sb. for sth. 赞赏/钦佩某人-- ② express admiration for 对--表示钦佩 ③ in admiration of 赞美.赏识 ④ with admiration 羡慕地 [考例2][NMET 1993] And Mrs. Clarke was greatly at the club for the successful self-protectton. A. surprised B. admired C. inspired D. supported [考查目标] 本题考查admire的词义. [答案与解析]B 这句话说的是“由于Mrs. Clarke的 自我保护行为.她得到了人们的尊重 . [考点7]affect 的用法 ▲ 构词: ① affection n. 友爱.爱情 ② affective adj. 情感的.表达感情的 ③ affected adj. 受到影响的.受侵袭的.假装 的.做作的 ▲ 搭配: be affected by 受--影响,被--感动,患 [考例7][2005成都模拟] He probably didn't know how much the car was going to American culture. A. affect B. afford C. effort D. effect [考查目标] 本题考查affect的词义. [答案与解析]A affect 具有动词词性词义是“影响 . 它的名词形式是effecy. [考点5]bear 的用法 ▲ 搭配:bear in mind牢记在心 ▲ 辨析: stand 这组动词都有“忍受 的意思. bear 和 suffer 可以表示“对强加的任何东西的忍受 . bear 侧重于表示“忍受沉重或堆办的事 .而suffer侧 重于表示“忍受或经受令人不愉快的.甚至于痛苦的 事 .例如: In the end, I could not bear it. 最后.我受不了啦. When my old friend Brian urged me to accept a ciga- rette, it was more than I could bear. 当老朋友布赖恩怂 恿我接受一支香烟时.我就受不住了. endure 强调“长时间的忍受痛苦而不屈服 .例如: What can't be cured must be endured. 治不好的病就必 须忍受. Travelers in space have to endure many discomforts in their rockets. 宇宙旅行家不得不在火箭中忍受许多不 舒适的东西. stand 表示“忍受令人生厌的事 .例如: Considering his home situation, he had to tolerate his wife. 考虑到家中的情形.他不得不忍让妻子. stand 常与 bear 通用.如果用词确切.stand 总包含着 “不退让 .“不畏缩 的“忍受 之意.例如: He can stand more pain than anyone else I know. 他比 我认识的任何人都更能忍受痛苦. He stood the test of war. 他经受住了战争的考验. [考例5][NMET 1999] Harry Fields also studying bi- ology said they wanted to make as much noise as possl- ble t0 force the government officials to realize what everybody was having to . A. stand B. accept C. know D. share [考查目标] 本题考查bear的近义词stand的词义用法. [答案与解析]A bear和stand在很多场合可以换用. 意思是“忍受.经得起 . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 Richard’s father died when he was five. Later he lost his mother. An old woman felt sorry for the poor boy and often helped him. Of course he had no money to go to school. He had to work for a rich farmer. The man paid him nothing except food and clothes & . He found some old books near the school and taught himself to read and write.
.It connected the village and the town. One morning people found there was a big stone on it. It stopped them from going to town. They had to move it away, or they had to cross the mountain if they had something to do in the town. But the stone weighed thirty tons at least and the strongest young men couldn’t do that. && &Richard looked at it carefully for a while and said, “I have a way to move it away.” But few men believed him.
&Night fell and people went home. Only the boy stayed there. To their surprise, the villagers found the stone was gone the next morning. They didn’t know which spirit had moved it away . && “How could he?” the rich farmer called out, “ He’s only fifteen! He couldn’t move it at all.” && “He dug a big hole beside the stone” said the old woman, “And then he could easily push it into the hole!”& Looking at each other, the farmer couldn’t say a word.
There seemed to be nothing strange in the village.
An old woman said Richard had done it all.
There was a narrow path between two mountains.
But the boy didn’t lose heart.
Some farmer even laughed at the boy.
The boy hoped he could do something for the villagers some day.
They discussed for a long time, but nobody knew what to do.
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Richard’sfather died when he was five. Later he lost his mother. An old woman felt sorryfor the poor boy and often helped him. Of course he had no money to go toschool. He had to work for a rich farmer. The man paid him nothing except foodand clothes &1. . He found some old books near the schooland taught himself to read and write. 2. .It connected the village and the town. Onemorning people found there was a big stone on it. It stopped them from going totown. They had to move it away, or they had to cross the mountain if they hadsomething to do in the town. But the stone weighed thirty tons at least and thestrongest young men couldn’t do that. &3.&& Richard looked at it carefully for a while and said, “I have a wayto move it away.” But few men believed him. 4. &Nightfell and people went home. Only the boy stayed there. To their surprise, thevillagers found the stone was gone the next morning. They didn’t know whichspirit had moved it away5. .&& “How could he?” therich farmer called out, “ He’s only fifteen! He couldn’t move it at all.”&& “He dug a big hole beside the stone” said the oldwoman, “And then he could easily push it into the hole!”& Looking at eachother, the farmer couldn’t say a word. A.& There seemed to be nothingstrange in the village. B.& An old woman said Richard haddone it all. C.& There was a narrow path betweentwo mountains. D.& But the boy didn’t lose heart. E.& Some farmer even laughed at the boy.F.& The boy hoped he could dosomething for the villagers some day. They discussed for a long time, but nobodyknew what to do.&
A farmer had some puppies(小狗)to &&36&&. He painted a sign advertising the puppies and &&37__ &nailing (钉)it to a post on the edge of his yard. As he was driving the last nail into the post, a little boy came to him.“Mister,” he said, “I want to buy one of your puppies.” “Well,” said the farmer, as he &&38&&the sweat off his face, “these puppies come from fine parents and cost &&39&&money. Do you have enough money?” The boy &&&40&&&his head for a moment. Then reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a handful of &&41&&and held it up to the farmer. “I’ve got thirty-nine cents. Is that enough to take a look?” “Sure,” said the farmer. And with that he&&42&&a whistle (口哨声), “Here, Dolly!” he called. &&43&&from the doghouse and down the ramp ran Dolly &&&44&&by four little balls of fur. The little boy’ eyes danced with delight. As the dogs made their &&45&&to the fence, the little boy noticed something else stirring inside the doghouse. &&46&&&&another
this one noticeably smaller. &Then in a somewhat &&&47&&&manner the little pup began hobbling(蹒跚) toward the others, doing its best to &&&48&&. “I want that one,” the little boy said, &&49&&&to the smallest one. The farmer said, “Son, you don’t want that puppy. He will never be able to run and play with you &&50&&these other dogs would.” With that the little boy &&51&&back from the fence, and began &&&52&&&&up one leg of his trousers. In doing so he exposed a steel support running down both sides of his leg &&53&&itself to a specially made &&54&&&. Looking back up at the farmer, he said, “You see sir, I don't &&55&&&too well myself, and he will need someone who understands.” 【小题1】A.sellB.buy C.raiseD.drive【小题2】A.set offB.set outC.set aboutD.set up【小题3】A.wipedB.removed C.settledD.drove【小题4】A.a number ofB.quite a fewC.a great deal ofD.only a little【小题5】A.raised B.buried C.droppedD.shook【小题6】A.changeB.priceC.treasureD.wallet【小题7】A.made outB.put awayC.gave awayD.let out【小题8】A.In B.AwayC.OutD.Up【小题9】A.equippedB.protectedC.attackedD.followed【小题10】A.wayB.directionC.pathD.struggle【小题11】A.RapidlyB.SlowlyC.SuddenlyD.Simply【小题12】A.curiousB.foolish C.ordinaryD.active【小题13】A.catch upB.keep upC.put upD.make up【小题14】A.staring B.pointingC.greeting D.devoting【小题15】A.whileB.asC.that D.what【小题16】A.steppedB.escapedC.wentD.kept【小题17】A.pushingB.forcingC.rollingD.tearing【小题18】A.attachingB.attachedC.being attachedD.to attach【小题19】A.legB.stick C.shoeD.foot【小题20】A.walkB.runC.liveD.go
Frank Woolworth was born in Rodman, New York, in 1852.His family were very poor farmers, and there was never enough to eat. Frank didnot want to be a farmer. He took a short business course, and went to work as asalesman in a large city.&& Woolworth realized he had a natural skillfor showing goods to attract people’s interest, but he soon learned somethingmore important. One day his boss told him to sell some odds and ends(小商品)for as much as he could get. Frankput all these things on one table with a sign which said “FIVE CENTS EACH’.People fought and pushed to buy the things and the table was soon cleared.&&& Soon afterwards, Woolworth opened hisown store, selling goods at five and ten cents. But he had another lesson tolearn before he became successful. That is, if you want to make money byselling low-price goods, you have to buy them in large quantities directly fromthe factories. Once, for example, Woolworth went to Germany and placed an orderfor knives. The order was so large that the factory had to keep running 24hours a day for a whole year. In this way, the price of the knives was cut downby half.&&& By 1919, Woolworth had over 1000stores in the US and Canada, and opened his first store in London. He made manymillions and his name became famous throughout the world. He always ran hisbusiness according to strict rules, of which the most important was : ‘THECUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.”1.Frank took a short business course in order to__________.&& A. earn more money for hisfamily&& B. learn something from a salesman&& C. get away from thefarm&&&&&&&&& D. get enough to eat2.Frank sold the odds and ends quickly because ________.&& A. he knew how to get people to buy hisgoods&& B. he cut down the price by half&& C. he had put the goods on a table in avery nice way&& D. the sign he put on the table was welldesigned3.The price of the knives was cut down by half because_________.&& A. the factory workers worked 24 hours aday&& B. knives were ordered in large quantitiesdirectly from the factory&& C. the knives were made in German, wherelabour was cheap&& D. the knives were produced in one factory4.__________& make Woolworth a world-famous man.&& A. His business skills and hiswealth&& B. The low price of the goods he sold&& C. His trip to Germany and his huge orderof knives&& D. His natural skill for showing things5.The belief that “The customer is always right”suggests that __________.&& A.whenever there is a quarrel between the customer and shop assistant, thecustomers are always right.&& B. If you want to succeed, the rule is theonly way&& C. stores must always follow the customer’sorders if they want to make more money&& D. stores should do their best to meet thecustomer’s needs if they want to be successful&
William Shakespeare was a writer of plays and poems.Some of his most famous plays are Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth. He wrotethirty-seven plays in all. They are still popular today.He was born in 1564 in England. At school he likedwatching plays. He decided to be an actor when he finished school at the age offourteen. In 1582, he married a farmer’s daughter. She was eight years olderthan he was. Their first child was a daughter. Later they had twins. In 1585,Shakespeare left his hometown, Stratford-upon-Avon. His wife and childrenstayed behind. No one knows why he left or what he did between 1585 and 1592.At twenty-eight he moved to London and joined atheatre company which opened the Globe Theatre in 1599. He became an actor, andhe also wrote plays. He usually acted in his own plays. He earned almost nomoney from his writing. But he made a lot of money from acting. With the moneyhe bought a large house in his hometown.At the age of forty-nine, Shakespeare retired (退休) and went to live in Stratford-upon-Avon. He died atthe age of fifty-two. He left his money to his family. He left his genius tothe world. You still see his plays in English and in many other languages. Heis one of the most famous writers in the world.1.Shakespeare wrote many famous plays except _______.A.Hamlet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.MacbethC.Romeo andJuliet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Man and Superman2.Shakespeare decided to be an actor in _______.A.1578&&&&&&&&&&&& B.1582&&&&&&&&&&&& C.1599&&&&&&&&&&&& D.16163.In 1585, Shakespeare left his hometownStratford-upon-Avon _______.A.with his wife&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with hisdaughter C.with his wifeand children&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.alone4.Shakespeare got much money from _______.A.writing&&&&&&&&&& B.plays&&&&&&&&&&&& C.acting&&&&&&&&&&& D.retirement5.According to the passage, which of the following isTRUE? ________.A.Shakespearehad two childrenB.Shakespearewrote both plays and poemsC.Shakespeareleft his money to the Globe TheatreD.Shakespearewrote plays in English and some other languages&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Paying off your balance in full each month is the key to establishing good credit and keeping it that way.
每月都还清欠款,是建立并保持良好信用记录的关键。
Keeping it all that simple and getting Playr shaped up the way I wanted really gave me a headache sometimes.
让Playr总是保持简单的同时,让它向着我想要的方向发展,这在某些时候确实让我头疼。
Spend some time to determine if anything in your life that is more complicated than it could be is worth keeping it that way.
用点时间来决定你生活中那些更复杂的事情是否值得保持现在的样子。
I realized while I was putting it together that it was a way of keeping Farrah's memory alive, not only for me but for everyone who reads this book.
我意识到,我把它拼在一起,这让Farrah的记忆活着,不仅是对我,也是对读这本书的人们。
You need to guide them through your site in a way that emphasizes these core functions, always keeping it at the forefront of your user's consciousness.
您需要一种可以突出这些核心功能的方式,在站点中引导他们,始终让这种方式引领着用户。
It may not be wrong to mention the matter in question to the Lord again, if He is keeping you waiting, but be sure you do so in such a way that it implies faith.
这也许不能算错:当神还放你在一个等候的地位,你再去向祂申说,可是切记你必须带着信心。
It’s a way of reminding yourself that the criticism was a good thing for you, a way of keeping yourself humble.
这是提醒你自己批判是一件好事的一种方式,是保持虚心的一种方式。
Unfortunately, a lot of IT departments are so bogged down in maintaining old systems and keeping the world running that they spend very little time looking for a better way.
不幸的是,维护旧系统和维持平台运转让许多IT部门疲于奔命、陷入困境,基本上没有时间去考虑更好的解决手段。
Librans, like Geminis, like to switch it up, and keeping a wig in the coiffure repertoire is one way to do that.
和双子座一样,你喜欢不断地变换发型。假发就是个不错的选择哦。
But business acumen isn't about knowing definitions. It's about keeping the basics of moneymaking in sharp focus and balancing them in a way that's healthy for the business.
但是商业智慧不仅仅是知道定义,而是机警地关注盈利的基本要素并且以一种对企业有益的方式来平衡这些要素。
Most cholesterol is LDL cholesterol, and this is the kind that's most likely to clog the blood vessels, keeping blood from flowing through the body the way it should.
大部分胆固醇是LDL,这类胆固醇最有可能阻塞血管,从而阻碍血液以其应有的方式在身体中流动。
Others prefer to respond by keeping it personal - home- made meals for two and little acts of love that show you care, but in your own way.
其他人则倾向于保持二人世界——以自己独一无二的方式亲手在家里做双人餐,再进行一些展现爱意的小行动。
Is it evolution that takes us by hand? Does science point our way? Or is it god who intervenes, keeping us safe.
是进化将我们玩弄于鼓掌之中吗?还是科学帮我们指点迷津?还是说是上帝让我们平平安安。
An MP3 is a way to encode audio that compresses data so it can store a lot more of it while keeping a high standard of quality.
一个MP3是一种音频编码压缩的数据,以便它可以存储大量的资讯科技,同时维持高水准的质量。
I'm not sure that's the right way to go about it, but the cooperative game definitely centers on keeping players together.
我不确定这个想法是否真的行得通,不过鼓励玩家们协作当然是设计这款多人游戏需要考虑的核心题目。
So instead of keeping your fingers crossed that you never lose your cellphone and all the numbers stored on it, talk to your carrier about what it offers in the way of backup services.
因此不要期望你永远不丢失手机以便不丢失地址簿,请咨询下你的运营上,了解下它能提供什么样的备份业务。
Always keeping in mind God's will, Paul asks God, at long last, after so many times requesting it, that a way to visit these Roman Christian would be found for him.
他一直记着上帝的愿望,经过长期的恳求,最终向上帝要求为他开一条拜访罗马基督徒的道路。
Their initial suggestion was that the worms were dumping excess zinc into their jaws, where it could do no harm, as a way of keeping their bodies free of poison.
他们最初的提议是,蠕虫将大量的锌释放到下颚的部位,在那里不能产生伤害,也是一种保持身体无毒害的方式。
No way! I'm keeping it to myself, and will cook it for my children. I'll be the mom that makes the world's best chocolate cake.
没门儿!我得自己留着,将来做给我的孩子吃。我会是出色的妈妈,能做出世界上最好吃的巧克力蛋糕来。
May:No way! I'm keeping it to myself, and will cook it for my children. I'll be the mom that makes the world's best chocolate cake.
没门儿!我得自己留着,将来做给我的孩子吃。我会是出色的妈妈,能做出世界上最好吃的巧克力蛋糕来。
I believe that we're programmed at birth to produce endorphins when we're in close relationships. It's nature's way of keeping us together.
我认为,我们的肌体在出生的时候就有这样的功能,即一旦发生任何亲密的关系就会产生内啡肽,使人与人之间保持亲密的关系纯属自然法则。
As we make our way through the paces of our work and home lives, it's easy to downplay or put off things that have nothing to do with keeping on schedule or paying the bills .
在一步步完成工作和家庭生活各个环节的同时,我们很容易忽视甚至推延那些和日常日程或费用不相干的事。
As we make our way through the paces of our work and home lives, it's easy to downplay or put off things that have nothing to do with keeping on schedule or paying the bills .
在一步步完成工作和家庭生活各个环节的同时,我们很容易忽视甚至推延那些和日常日程或费用不相干的事。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

随机推荐