浏览量15604
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2011年北京四中新初一分班考试英语真题及答案
  三、阅读理解。(每题1分,共20分)
  41. If you want to help the kids with swimming, you can call at _______.
  A. 330-9785 &&B. 623-1904&&&& &C. 891-3453&&&& &D. Room 102
  42. You can learn to play chess_______.
  A. every day&&& &&&&&&B. every Friday afternoon
  C. on weekends&&&&&&& &&&&&D. every Friday
  43. You can play the guitar very well, and you can join _______.
  A. the swimming club&&& &&&&B. the chess club
  C. Star Rock Band&&&& &&&&&D. Room 102
  44. You can _______ to join the Star Rock Band
  A. call at 891-3453&&&&&&&& &&&&B. call Jane at 330-9785
  C. send and email to && D. both A and C
  45. If you want to play chess, you can go to Room 102 at _______ every Friday afternoon.
  A. 8 am&&&&B. 6 pm&&&&C. 5 pm&&&&D. 2:30 pm
  Once I met a difficult question to answer - what is a friend? But now, I think I have a better understanding about friends and friendships.
  What is a friend? To me, it is a present I give to myself. There is an English saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed." A friend will probably love us even when we forget to love ourselves. We also know true friends are hard to find and difficult to forget. Some are like the sunshine that lightens our day, and they are always around us, ready to give us a hand. Some are like the stars at night, and we don't always see them, but we know they are always there, waiting for us.
  Friendship doubles our joys and cuts down our sorrows. The first rule of friendship is to be a friend, to be open, the second rule is to take time to keep your friendship. So, why not take some time to go to our friends and share ourselves with them?
  Please believe: Friends are forever, and friendships never end.
  46. The writer thinks a friend _______.
  A. is a gift&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&B. needn't give us a hand
  C. is always waiting for us&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. never helps us
  47. Friendships can _______.
  A. makes us happy&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B. let us forget sadness
  C. last long&&&&&&&&D. all of the three
  48. How many rules of friendship are mentioned in the text?
  A. One.&&&&B. Two.&&&&C. Three.&&&D. Four.
  49. The text is mainly about _______.
  A. friends and friendships&& &&&&B. the sunshine lightens our day
  C. a friend in need is a friend indeed&& &&D. friendships never end
  50. A true friend is _______.
  A. easy to find&&&&&&&& &B. easy to forget&&C. difficult to find &D. easy to make
  You speak, write a letter, make a telephone call. Your words carry a message. People communicate with words. Do you think you can communicate without words? A smile on your face shows you are happy or friendly. Tears in your eyes tell others that you are sad.
  When you raise your hand in class, the teacher knows you want to say something or ask questions. You shake your head, and people know you are saying "No". You nod and people know you are saying "Yes". Other things can also carry messages. For example, a sign at the bus stop helps you to know which bus to take. A sign on the wall of your school helps you to find the library. Signs on doors tell you where to go in or out. Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of signs around you and that you receive messages from them all the time?
  People can communicate in many other ways. An artist can use his drawings to tell about beautiful mountains, about the blue sea and many other things. Books are written to tell you about all the wonderful things in the world and also about people and their ideas. Books, magazines, TV and radios and films all help us to communicate with each other. They all help us to know what is going on in the world and what other people are thinking about.
  51. Can we communicate with each other without words?
  A. Yes, sometimes we can.&&&&B. No, we can't.
  C. No. It's impossible.&&&&&D. Yes, we always do so.
  52. When we see somebody smile, then, he must be feeling _______.
  A. angry&&&&B. joyful&&&C. surprised&&&D. sad
  53. We can learn news from _______.
  A. newspapers&&B. radio&&&&C. TV&&&&D.& A, B and C
  54. A sign at the bus stop tells you _______.
  A. how many buses there are
  B. what kind of bus it is
  C. where the bus comes and goes
  D. how much money you'll pay for the ticket
  55. What do you think is the quickest way to communicate with your friend in&&&&&&& another city?
  A. Writing a letter.
  B. Making a telephone.
  C. Drawing a picture.
  D. Asking someone else to take a message.
  Where is Love? How can we find Love?
  Once a little boy wanted to meet Love. He knew it was a long trip to where Love lived, so he got his things ready with some pizzas and drinks and started off. When he passed three streets, he saw an old woman sitting in the park and watching some birds. She looked very hungry. The boy gave her a pizza. She took it and smiled at him. The smile was so beautiful that he wanted to see it again, so he gave her a Coke. She smiled once again. The boy was very happy.
  They sat there all the afternoon, eating and smiling, but they said nothing. When it grew dark, the boy decided to leave. But before he had gone more than a few steps, he turned around, ran back to the old woman and gave her a hug. The woman gave him her biggest smile ever.
  When the boy opened the door of his house, his mother was surprised by the look of joy on his face and asked what had made him so happy. "I had lunch with Love. She has got the most beautiful smile in the world." At the same time, the old woman's son was also surprised at his mother's pleasure and asked why.
  "I ate a pizza in the park with Love," she said, "and he is much younger than I expected."
  If the world is full of love, we can enjoy a better life.
  56. When the little boy saw the old woman, she was_______.
  A. looking for a seat in the park&&&B. passing the street
  C. looking at some birds&&&&&D. having a pizza
  57. The little boy gave the old woman a Coke because_______.
  A. the old woman still felt hungry&&&B. he wanted to see the smile again
  C. he didn't like the drink&&&&&D. the old woman paid him for it
  58. The old woman gave the little boy the biggest smile_______.
  A. after the little boy went home&&&B. before it grew dark
  C. when she was drinking Coke&&&D. after the little boy hugged her
  59. The boy's mother was surprised to see her son was very_______ when the door opened.
  A. pleased&&&B. surprised&&&C. unhappy&&&D. angry
  60. Which of the following is TRUE?
  A. The little boy failed to find Love.
  B.& Both the little boy and the old woman found what they wanted at last.
  C. The little boy decided never to go home.
  D. The old woman gave the little boy a hug to thank him.
留学微信公众号
国际游学qq:
国际学校qq:

主讲:Nancy
主讲:一米辅导
各年级作文:
博客推荐 
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
| 京ICP备号 |
CERNET Corporation虎门外语学校2011年六年级升初一年级推荐生考试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
虎门外语学校2011年六年级升初一年级推荐生考试
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢2015年人大附中新初一分班考试英语真题及答案[1]
无忧考网为您整理了“2015年人大附中新初一分班考试英语真题及答案”,方便广大网友查阅!更多小升初相关信息请访问。
2015年人大附中新初一分班考试时间是7月14日,考试流程为:上午8点入场,8:30-10:30:数学A;10:30-11:30:语文;下午13点入场,13:30-15:30:数学B;15:30-16:30:英语;人大附中和人大附中分校的孩子一起在人大附中进行测试。  以下人大附中新初一分班考试是部分真题,与大家共享,从中可以看出人大附中特别看重英语,语文中也穿插了英文,所以,建议小升初阶段能尝试通过剑桥五级,这样或许更有利。  数学题型:数学A_小学课内难度;数学B:奥数难度  语文题型:文常+文言文阅读+综合题+作文  英语题型:少量语法题+6篇阅读理解(无作文)  英语部分真题展示  英语的考察方向继续紧跟中高考方向,淡化语法,强化阅读。  6篇阅读起码有5篇难度都是高中,也许人大附是觉得,英语好的孩子很多都在小学阶段攻克了 FCE证书,今后出国的意愿也很强烈,所以想选拔出一些英语好的孩子,并把他们集中起来。这样志同道合的孩子们在一起,出国成功率更高些。  现在人大附确实已经不把着眼点放在国内大学了。  1  With only about 1, 000 pandasleft in the world, China is desperately trying to clone(克隆)the animal and save the endangered species(物种). That’s amove similar to what a Texas A & M University researchers have beenundertaking for the past five years in a project called “Noah’s Ark”.  Noah’s Ark is aimed atcollecting eggs, embryos(胚胎), semen and DNA ofendangered animals and storing them in liquid nitrogen. If certain speciesshould become extinct, Dr. Duane Kraemer, a professor in Texas A & M’sCollege of Veterinary Medicine, says there would be enough of the basicbuilding blocks to reintroduce the species in the future.  It is estimated that asmany as 2, 000 species of mammals, birds reptiles will become extinct in over100 years. The panda, native only to China, is in danger of becoming extinct inthe next 25 years.  Thisweek, Chinese scientists said they grew an embryo by introducing cells from adead female panda into the egg cells of a Japanese white rabbit. They are nowtrying to implant the embryo into a host animal.  The entire procedurecould take from three to five years to complete.  “The nuclear transfer(核子移植)of one species to another is not easy, and the lack of available(capable ofbeing used) panda eggs could be a major problem,” Kraemer believes. “They willprobably have to do several hundred transfers to result in one pregnancy(having a baby). It takes a long time and it’s difficult, but this could begr欢迎你,    
2011年北京四中新初一分班考试英语真题及答案
15:41:45 来源:中国教育在线
  如火如荼的考试陆续结束了,对于备战明年小升初的考生来说,尤为重要。网整理了《2011年北京四中新初一分班考试英语真题及答案》,供考生参考。  注意:本试卷共有七道大题,总分为100分,考试时间为50分钟。  一、单项选择(每题1分,共20分)  1. I saw _____ boy walking across _____ street today.  A. a, a B. the, the C. a, the D. the, a  2. _____ computer is it? May I _____ it?  A. W use B. W use C. W uses D. W uses  3. We cannot live _____ air.  A. with B. without C. of D. for  4. Shall we go to the park _____ to the zoo?  A. and B. or C. but D. so  5. _____ are you reading in the classroom?  A. Who B. When C. How D. What  6. It's too cold here. Please put _____ your coat.  A. on B. off C. away D. up  7. There are _____ oranges on the table.  A. any B. little C. much D. many  8. Excuse me, may I ______ your dictionary? ______ is at home.  A. lend, My B. Mine C. Mine D. my  9. In order to give children a better life in the future, we should ____
the environment.  A. produce B. program C. protect D. project
本文关键字:
小学网络课堂
【酷学津英】
【酷学津英】
【跃学跃开心】
【Maths魔法学院】
【专项提高】
【专项提高】
【专项提高】
小学奥数之Maths魔法学院【1-4季】
¥1800.014316试听
杜峥,北京市级骨干教师、优秀教师,被评为京城魅力男教师,曾多次获得全国及市区级评优课一等奖。在从...
小学奥数之Mat...
【酷学津英】牛津少儿英语一级之创意手工
¥120.013281试听
北京新东方学校优秀教师,新东方集团骨干教师,多次进行教师培训。剑桥少儿英语考试口语考官,北京新东...
【酷学津英】...
【小学全科】专项提高预习抢先班(6选1)
¥240.013301试听
现任新东方优能中学 、泡泡少儿教师。中国传媒大学对外汉语专业,曾赴山东大学中文系交流学习一年。曾...
【小学全科】...
【酷学津英】牛津少儿英语一级
¥880.013249试听
北京新东方学校优秀教师,新东方集团骨干教师,多次进行教师培训。剑桥少儿英语考试口语考官,北京新东...
【酷学津英】...
【琪乐无穷】英语语法课堂
¥480.013840试听
新东方在线英语名师毕业于吉林师范大学,英语专业,TKT证书持有者,北京新东方少儿英语教师,少儿英语项...
【琪乐无穷】...
小学奥数之Maths魔法学院【第四季】
¥580.013440试听
小学奥数之Mat...
小升初【奥数】暑期预科班
¥200.013128试听
昵称:黑豆(九豆)小学奥数专家。有着深厚的数学功底和超过7年的小学数学、小学奥数教学经验,总授课超...
小升初【奥数...
小学奥数之 Maths魔法学院 【第三季】
¥580.013131试听
小学奥数之 M...
小学数学基础课外拔高班
¥699.013048试听
资优教育西南校区总监,校务会成员,冲刺十一学校二四制实验班数学课程180(西南版)系列讲义首席主编;京...
小学数学基础...
三年级【语数英】暑假班
¥810.013065试听
昵称:红豆(三豆)专注于小学三、四、五、六年级校内数学及奥数教学教龄5年有着丰富的线上教学经验,线...
三年级【语数...
六年级【语数英】暑假班
¥890.013421试听
六年级【语数...
五年级【语数英】暑假班
¥790.013085试听
五年级【语数...
四年级【语数英】暑假班
¥790.012993试听
四年级【语数...
二年级【语数英】暑假班
¥450.013056试听
二年级【语数...
一年级【语数英】暑假班
¥470.013223试听
一年级【语数...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
小学网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
小学课程排行榜
小学公开课
1时08分56秒
新东方在线官方微博

我要回帖

更多关于 2011年农历九月初一 的文章

随机推荐