初二英语短文填空空

短文填空_百度知道
t re s___ is thay you don't drink at all. even if you drink below the legal limit, if they drank too much they were h____ able to drive the carSO the only way to be sure you&#39, you might find that your driving skills are still affected the next morning, you can still be taken away i____
a police officer thinks your driving has been affevted by alcoholIt t___ a long time for the body to get rid of the alcohol , SO if you drink to m____in the evening Driving after drinking alcohol is very dangerous You should know your driving skills can be a____ by just one or two drinks ,and they are the
biggest causer of d____ among young men.If you cause an accident.In a t____ with professional drivers. more than half of the people stopped by the police have a blood alcohol level of morge than twice of the legal limit,It is important to remember that driving after drinking doesn&#39.One in there of the drivers killed in road a___ have levels of alcohol which are over the legal limit
提问者采纳
riving after drinking alcohol is very dangerous You should know your driving skills can be affected_ by just one or two drinks .One in there of the drivers killed in road accidents_ have levels of alcohol which are over the legal limit. it can affect a lot of other people even_ the person you might kill or injure还有两个填不上哦,and they are the
biggest causer of d____ among young men.In a test_ with professional drivers, if they drank too much they were hardly_ able to drive the carSO the only way to be sure you&#39!希望能帮上你吧;t re safe_ is thay you don&#39. even if you drink below the legal limit, you can still be taken away into_
a police officer thinks your driving has been affevted by alcoholIt takes_ a long time for the body to get rid of the alcohol ,It is important to remember that driving after drinking doesn&#39. more than half of the people stopped by the police have a blood alcohol level of morge than twice of the legal limit, SO if you drink to m____in the evening .If you cause an accident, you might find that your driving skills are still affect drink at all
提问者评价
那俩空很巧我都会填~ 就其他不会。。
哈哈 谢谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
affectedinsteadtakesmuchtimehardlysafedeath even
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁短文填空文档全部是精华文档,排版清楚,质量好。文档全部是精华文档,排版清楚,..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口短文填空Only Mother Love is true love. It gives everybody everything all his life. 小题1:W_______ you are still a baby, mother takes good care of you as much as possible. In your walking hours she always holds you in her 小题2: a______. When you are ill, she stops her work right now to look after you day and night and forgets about 小题3: h______. When you are 小题4: g________ up day by day, she feels very happy. When you are old enough to go to school, mother still looks after you all the time. On cold winter days, she always tells you to put on 小题5: m______ clothes. She always stands in the wind 小题6: w_______ for you back from school. When you hurry to leave home for school with little breakfast, she always feels 小题7:w________ about you at home. She usually knows about your study and 小题8: s______ much money on your school things. When you do well at school, the brightest smile will be 小题9: s______ on her face.Mother love is always ready to give everything she 小题10:h______ to her children, not to receive. What true love that is in the world! We will remember Mother Love for ever.
小题1:When
小题2:arms
小题3:herself
小题4:growing
小题5:more小题6:waiting
小题7:worried 小题8:spends
小题9:seen
小题10:has
小题1:本句的含义为当你是一个婴儿的时候,母亲会尽可能的好好地照顾你,故本句空格处填当……时候的单词When。
小题2:本句的含义为在你学走路的时候,母亲用她的臂膀扶着你,故本句空格处填臂膀的单词arms。
小题3:本句的含义为当你生病的时候,母亲照顾你忘记了自己,故本句空格处填她自己的单词herself。
小题4:本句的含义为当你一天一天长大的时候,她会感到开心,故本句空格处填长大的现在分词growing。
小题5:本句的含义为在寒冷的冬天,她总是叫你穿更多的衣服,故本句空格处填更多的单词more。小题6:本句的含义为她总是站在风中等待你从学校回来,故本句空格处填等待的现在分词waiting。
小题7:本句的含义为当你没有吃早饭匆忙上学的时候,她在家对你总是感到担心,故本句空格处填担心的形容词worried。 小题8:本句的含义为她花费许多钱在你的学习用品上,故本句空格处填花费的动词形式spends。
小题9:本句的含义为当你在学校表现好的时候,在母亲的脸上会看到最美的微笑,故本句空格处填看见的过去分词seen。
小题10:本句的含义为母爱总是给予她所拥有的一切给孩子,故本句空格处填有的单词has。
试着翻译下列谚语
1. Like father, like son.2. Love me, love my dog.3. Never offer to teach fish to swim.4. Among the blind the one-eyed man is king.5. No pains, no gains.
1、这首歌听起来很美,难怪这么多人喜欢。
very beautiful,
so many people like it.2、你为什么不尝试一下其他的学习英语的方法呢?Why don"t you
other ways
English?3、我妈妈在业余时间学习法语,还学日语。
In her spare time, my mother learns French
Japanese.4、他去上海出差时,顺便拜访了他叔叔。He
his uncle when he went to Shanghai on business. 5、孩子们需要许多东西,首先他们需要爱。Children need many things,
they need love.
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子。每空一词。
1.我和弟弟吃完晚饭后看电视。My brother and I __________ __________ after eating dinner.2.我爸爸经常晚上睡觉很晚。My father often __________ __________ __________ late in the evening.3.我喜欢早上跑步之后淋浴。
I love __________ __________ __________ after running in the morning.4.谢谢你寄给我的卡片。
__________ __________
sending me the card.5.我星期六经常9点钟起床。I usually __________ __________ at 9:00 0"clock Saturday.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司当前位置:
>>>短文填空。从方框中选词填空,使短文内容完整、通顺。 natural, ..
短文填空。从方框中选词填空,使短文内容完整、通顺。
natural, island, population, southeast, around, wonderful, been, provinces, wish, tourists &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Have you ever been to Taiwan? &&&& Taiwan lies in the 1 of China. It's the largest 2 in China. It has an area of about 36, 000 square kilometers and it has a 3 of over 20, 000, 000. It is rich in 4 resources. Bananas, rice and tea and so on are famous at home and abroad. Clothes, food and so on are also well-known 5 the world. Its beautiful scenery, such asSun Moon Lake and Mount Ali, and its 6 climate(气候)makes more and more 7 come to Taiwan. &&&& Taiwan has 8 a part of China since ancient times. Most people of the island came from Fujian and Guangdong 9 . All the people on both sides of the strait (海峡) have a strong 10 to unite our motherland (祖国统一).
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:同步题
1. southeast 2. island 3. population 4. natural 5. around 6. wonderful 7. tourists 8. been 9. provinces 10. wish
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“短文填空。从方框中选词填空,使短文内容完整、通顺。 natural, ..”主要考查你对&&历史文化类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
历史文化类阅读
历史文化类阅读:本类题型常用的方式是夹叙夹议。叙述的目的是为了议,所以要把握其议才是主要方面。阅读这类文章,先弄清其引入的话题,再弄清里面人物对其不同的看法,然后理解作者本身对话题的观点看法或思考。初中英语阅读理解的解题技巧:一、要注意养成良好的阅读心理,阅读时要去掉杂念,心绪要安定,精神要专一,要形成一种惬意的顺向心理。切不可一遇到几个生词难句,就心烦意乱,失去自控能力。心理学家告诉我们,任何恐慌,过分紧张的情绪都会形成一种消极因素妨碍大脑的正常思维功能。因此,遇到困难一定要从容不迫,心无旁骛。这样才能对所读的文章印象清晰,理解深刻。二、要提高视读的速度,考阅读理解,从另一个方面来说,考的是考试速度。因此做阅读理解时,要注意培养自己快速阅读的习惯。切不可在个别难懂的词句上磨蹭,只要全篇理解了,个别难懂的词句可以根据上下文和构词法去猜测,去推断。三、对文章的评价分析,一定要坚持“词不离句,句不离篇”,要理解文章作者的原意,而不能按你自己的意愿去想当然。切记:一想当然,就会出错。
发现相似题
与“短文填空。从方框中选词填空,使短文内容完整、通顺。 natural, ..”考查相似的试题有:
538733219931288831353969638967558 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
八年级短文填空七十篇
下载积分:600
内容提示:八年级短文填空七十篇
文档格式:DOC|