why do we study english? 写一篇演讲性质的短文 初二英语短文填空水平 一分钟时间之内

How do I learn English? A good learning method can help us study better. How do I learn English? I think listening to English songs is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner. As for me,learning English is a little bit boring. However, English songs help me a lot. Not only can listening English songs make me feel quiet, but also give the some knowledge. From the& songs, I can memorize the words, important grammar and spoken English them. With the help& of listening English son gs, I learn well.
In fact, learning English is not a difficult thing, just take it. easy. If you insist on it with a good method,you can be a good learner.试题分析:本书面表达应该包括两个方面的内容:一个是在学习英语中遇到的困难;一个是学习英语的方法。并可以对这两个方面进行分析。由于是介绍“我”是怎样学习英语的,故应该用注意I。本文的时态可以用一般现在时。另外,写作时,要注意句型的结构,以及连词的运用。【亮点说明】本文的非常有条理,思路很明确。文中运用了一些状语从句非常好,为文章添色很多,如 Not only can listening English songs make me feel quiet, but also give the some knowledge.和 If you insist on it with a good method,you can be a good learner.等。另外,一些连词也运用很恰当,使得文章更加有条理。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
书面表达& (本大题共10分)1. 失明影响全世界约数百万人。过去很多病人没钱进行治疗。2. ORBIS帮助有眼疾的人。它使用飞行眼科医院访问贫穷国家,3. 到现在为止,已有很多当地医生和护士在飞行眼科医院学习了眼科手术,了解到了新的技术和知识。4. 大多数眼科问题都能被现代医学治愈。ORBIS医生们对帮助他们感到很自豪。5. 我们希望……要求:&1.内容必须包括上表中的要点;2.条理清楚、语句连贯;3.第5点用2-3句话进行发挥。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
给你的朋友Jack写一封信,回忆两年前的你,与你的现状进行比较。写出你各方面的变化(如身高,体重,头发,性格,学习等)请注意写信格式字数不少于60字
My Happiness提示:幸福是什么? 幸福是父母为你营造的温馨的家, 幸福是老师投向你的赞喜的目光,幸福是孤独时朋友送来的一杯奶茶,幸福是…… 请以My Happiness 为题, 写一件曾经发生过的令你感到幸福的事情。要求:1.请按提示用英语写一篇短文,词数不少于60个; 2.语言流畅、书写规范、卷面整洁; 3.文中不得使用你的真实姓名、校名,否则以零分计。
请根据下面的提示,以“人口”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。人口问题是当今世界最大的问题之一;中国是世界人口最多的国家;人口过多,会带来许多严重问题(请举几个例子说明);中国是否已采取措施去控制人增长;目前世界人口仍在持续增长,因此,我们必须尽最大努力去控制人口增长。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假定上周六晚上,你们全家在一家饭店就餐。请你根据以下要点提示.用英语写一篇短文,描述事情发生的经过,并适当加以评论。要点提示:(1)邻桌年轻人大声说笑、吸烟。(2)你请他们不要那样做。(3)他们不听,反而嘲笑你。(4)你认为:①他们在公共场所那样做是不对的。②年轻人是天津的未来,应该……参考词汇:嘲笑laugh at要求:(1)词数:80~100个。(2)短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。(3)要点齐全,行文连贯,可适当发挥。Last Saturday evening, all my family had dinner in a restaurant. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
假设你是一名来自雅安的中学生李红,今年14 岁, 暑假你将参加学校组织的赴北京的夏令营活动。请你用英语写一篇在开营仪式上的自我介绍发言稿。请将该发言稿写在答题卡相应的位置上。词数 60 - 90。发言稿还包括以下要点: 1. 你爱好画画; 2. 课余时间你喜欢野营,喜欢在大自然中画植物,聆听鸟儿的歌唱; 3. 你最喜欢的科目是科学,希望长大以后成为一名科学家; 4. 你很高兴参加夏令营,希望你们能成为好朋友。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
昨天,你班就“你愿意做班干部吗?”的话题开展了一次讨论,结果见下表。请你根据表格内容用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你的看法。绝大部分同学认为好的少数学生认为不好帮助老师,为同学服务提高交际能力,对今后有利太忙,难以完成作业……我的观点…&注意:1. 文章必须包括表格中的全部内容,可适当增加细节;2.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数,只需接着写;3. 词数:80—100个。Will you be the leader of your class?Yesterday, our class discussed whether you would be the leader of your class.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4月20日,四川省雅安地区发生了一场大地震,那里的人们痛失亲人和家园。全国人民众志成城,抗震救灾。作为一名中学生,请你谈谈你的做法和感受。要求:文章语言流畅,逻辑清晰,用词准确,80—100字左右。词汇参考:&地震earthquake&悲痛&& sorrow&&&&亲人 relatives受到感动be deeply moved&&&&重建rebuild募捐 raise money for  _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My English Study_百度作业帮
请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My English Study
请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.My English Study
我爱宝蓝海丶渲
ENGLISH STUDYPassage 1:For the English language learning,we have two different purposes.One is the short-term purpose,the other one is the long-term purpose,that is the communication.Perhaps,the most important thing for us to learn English is to communicate with the other people with this language.That is why we have the listening test in the entrance-exam to college or university.But,it is so difficult for most of the Chinese students to speak or to under what they have heard.Therefore,we have to work much harder with it so that we can speal fluent English after graduation in the future.Passage 2:Some people think that we need the English oral test.According to their points of view,they think that the oral English,or the spoken English is the final purpose of the English language study.Why should we learn English language?Because we want to communicate with the other people,especially with foreigners.And they regard the English language as a bridge to the different cultures.Meanwhile,some people think is is unnecessary for us to have the English interview.They think it is a burden for the students.And the English interview will increase the difficulty of the language learning.Personally I think,it is certainly necessary for students to practise their oral English,only because,after graduation from the colleges,we will work in a foreign company,or work with foreign people,or some of us will go abroad to get higher education.Therefore,we need the English interview so that we can really learn it well and master it.
Travelling Today I want to talk about travelling. Now many people become richer and richer. So they want to travel to many different places in the world. because they can try many new kinds of th...
扫描下载二维码帮我写一篇英文作文,关於对巴士的意见 例如对巴士满不满意,Why and why not.字数为1分钟读稿..._百度作业帮
帮我写一篇英文作文,关於对巴士的意见 例如对巴士满不满意,Why and why not.字数为1分钟读稿...
帮我写一篇英文作文,关於对巴士的意见 例如对巴士满不满意,Why and why not.字数为1分钟读稿...
Ladies and Gentleman,I am here to present my reviews of current bus service levels.It is necessary that the focus should be on what commuters need — improve bus capacity and congestion levels,frequency and reliability.The goal is clear — reduce waiting time,increase the predictability of bus journey times,improve the chances of getting onboard and provide better information to commuters.However,announcements made to improve the public transport system,the primary concern is still the commuters' daily experience.Furthermore,the Public Transport Council should work with the operators to raise the current quality of service standards further.The public transport operators need to follow through to provide better service delivery to meet the higher standards that commuters are looking for.The Public Transpore Counsil will also need to audit and regulate more tightly to ensure these standards are met.Besides,it is suggested to have significantly more buses (and bus captains) added to the existing fleet of buses.To study carefully how the Government can help the operators grow their bus fleet and captains in a sustainable manner is hight needed.In order to bring about some quick improvements on the ground,the Land Transport Authority is encouraged to work with the operators to allow some of the older buses which are nearing the end of their planned lifespan to be extended on a muters are also suggested to continue providing feedback to grassroots organisations and the Transport Authority so that they can carry out verifications and prioritise the areas of improvement in the review.
When talking about the bus, I would like to say it is not useful for person.The first reason is bus is too crowded. There are a great number of people in it every morning and evening. it is very uncomfortable.The second reason is bus is too slowly
扫描下载二维码why do we study English_百度作业帮
why do we study English
why do we study English
By the time go, we need to use English today.if you have trip to north American,You must know English. And English is easier to write than chinese. On the other hand,more and more strong company need people who can speak English.If you are good at English,You can chat with English and American.You can make more friends
Why do we study English? This topic is quite various of individual. For me, studying English means a better opportunity to have an ideal job, a necessary approach to know about the world, and an essential skill in the 21 century.
Today we study English,in order to being known Chinese tomorrow!
扫描下载二维码以why do we learn English 胃痛,写一篇作文,初一初二水平,不要超纲,看得懂的,带翻译,快_百度知道
以why do we learn English 胃痛,写一篇作文,初一初二水平,不要超纲,看得懂的,带翻译,快
胃痛改成为题
提问者采纳
the United StatesWhy do we learn English (Kaiser3344手写) English is one of the most widely used languages in the world.翻译如下。在英语的帮助下,加拿大和其他许多国家。若觉得满意。英语是国际会议使用的官方语言,美国:在英国。成千上万的书和杂志也都是用英文写的, Australia. It is said that 60 percent of the world&#39. Millions of books and magazines are written in English, too. In this way we can serve our country better. It is spoken by nearly three hundred million people,我们可以更快学习现代科学技术。近三亿人说英语。用这种方法、更好的发展国家: in England。楼主. English is really as radio broadcasts and 70 percent of the world&#39. With the help of English we can learn modern science and technology faster and better form the developed countries, Canada and many other countries. It is one of the working languages at international meetings and is more used than the others。据说世界上60%的无线电广播和70%的邮件都是英文的!,多多支持:英语是世界上一种最广泛使用的语言,我们可以更好的服务于国家,澳大利亚,单词都是初二初三水平,手写翻译不易;s mail are in English!,比其他语言要使用的多。英语真的是一座通往知识的桥梁
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Learning English is
it is really a must! Let's take a look around us: the latest information around the world is written in or translated into English. To keep up with the ever-changing world, we must be equipped with a good command of English. From a more practical point of view, armed English is one of the most important required subjects for the university and high school entrance exam. To do well on the exam, we must, again, study hard to score high in the subject.
Frankly, my English is not good. But I have been doing my best to improve my English in order to pass the college entrance examination .In my case, I force my...
why do we learn English?(我们为什么学英语?) when it comes to this topic,(当谈到这个话题时,)someone may say that:becouse our teach,our parents ask us to learn!(一些人可能会说:是我们的老师和父母要求我们学的。)but I would say that I don't agree with that.(但是我却并不赞同那个)as we all know,(我们都知道)our world is becoming global.(我们的世界正在逐步全球化)and english is a tool for people from different countries to communicate(交流) with each.(英语也正成为来自不同国家人交流的工具)on the other hand,(另一方面)learning english can make us know something different with chinese,such as mothers' day(母亲节).(学习英语还能让我们了解一些不同于中...
I usually go to schoole on foot,because my home is very near.Go along the street.then turn left at the first rossing.then go alone the road and then turn right at he second crossing .I can find my school across from the park.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语短文填空 的文章

随机推荐