帮忙做一下初一英语短文填空空,谢谢了。

7:50:51【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"短文综合填空"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"短文综合填空"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:短文综合填空===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:gets44.take45.lives42.from43.across48.gets49.along4641.turns47.After50解决方案2:谢谢!
================可能对您有帮助================
问:每当我在做综合短文填空这类题目时,总感觉很吃力,每次都是用碰的方法...答:一. 解题步骤 1. 快速阅读全文。 首先要跳过空格不看选项,快速地阅读全文一至两遍,从整体上感知全文,掌握大意。如果是故事性的文章就要抓住其所涉及的时间、地点、人物、事件、事件的起因及结果。快速阅读时宁粗勿细,切忌只盯住一个句子仓促...===========================================问:每当我在做综合短文填空这类题目时,总感觉很吃力,每次都是用碰的方法...答:41 lives 42 from 43 gets 44take 45across 46turns 47away 48 goes 49 after 50 busy===========================================问:春天是括号来的,问了三遍,这怎么做?答:春天是盼来的===========================================问:春天是括号来的,问了三遍,这怎么做?答:春天是悄悄来的? 是问这个吧。。。===========================================问:春天是括号来的,问了三遍,这怎么做?答: 1. reason 2. hot 3. zero 4. to 5. they 6. how 7. but 8. difficult ...===========================================问:春天是括号来的,问了三遍,这怎么做?答: ===========================================问:春天是括号来的,问了三遍,这怎么做?答: 1. holidays 2. excited 3. while/when 4. water 5. quickly 6. days 7...===========================================问:We all know that parrots can say "hello" to people. But do they r__...答:really course good understand when leave animals With sentences mimicking===========================================问:I am a student at Union Country College in Flizabeth.Our school is ...答:on heavy are buildings between is across c不好意思,不知道 because parking=========================================== farther but fourth aren't &little front needed broken able without
只花了1分钟做的,可能有错误,但能帮到您的话我是很荣幸的!=========================================== exercising is ___(这一句请给个前后的语境喔。)doctors say it good &for& us. it &makes& our body strong . people do better in their wo...=========================================== Mr Green likes fishing with his son,Jim.But he often fishes_____ for hours without
catching anything.One day,they were sailing______ in a boat,fishing.As usual,a long_______...=========================================== Many people in Taiwan eat a lot,but they are not reallyhealthy.They want to look for a way to make themselves healthy.So they begin to care about what they eat .They know that v...=========================================== 五年三年中考模拟,买中考的,各种知识点都在里面,题也挺全的。
还有就是完全解读。本人比较喜欢看这两本。
希望能帮到你。中考顺利。=========================================== on heavy are buildings between is across c不好意思,不知道 because parking=========================================== 1. learn
6. women's
7. practice/practise
10. will=========================================== out spend birthday=========================================== 1 mean 2 make 3 number 4 idea 5 else 6 remember 7 message 8learn 9 hear=========================================== However
before===========================================
12345678910英语高手帮我作一篇完形填空,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
CBAAB DACBA DCDCB就是这个,这篇我做过
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
One winter evening, Mary saw a girl sitting by the road. The girl's clothes weren't __1__enough to protect her from the cold. Mary thought a blanket(毛毯) might be helpful to the girl, __2__she opened the window and shouted to the girl. &__3__to the front door of my __4__, please!&
The girl was surprised. When she came over to Mary's house, Mary opened the door for her. Mary smiled __5__and gave a blanket and a pillow(枕头) to the girl.
They didn't meet each other __6__that night. Years later, Mary __7__ forget the poor girl.
One day, Mary got a call from a strange lawyer(律师). The lawyer __8__her to his office. After they met, the lawyer gave Mary a __9__. It said, &Forty years ago, when I was nine years old, I was very __10__. A beautiful lady helped me. On that cold __11__day, she gave me warmth and hope. Later I got through the hardest time in my life and then __12__ a happy life...&
After she read the letter, Mary remembered that poor girl. She asked, &__13__is she now?&
&Mrs Hope died two years after she __14__ the letter,& the lawyer answered. &She left one of __15__houses to you. Besides, there are another two things she left to you--a pillow and a blanket.&
B.expensive
D.beautiful 2. A.if
D.Return 4. A.house
D.hospital 5. A.nervously
C.excitedly
D.coldly 6. A.before
D.after 7. A.almost
C.sometimes
D.hardly 8. A.drove
D.took 9. A.notebook
C.dictionary
D.book 10. A.poor
D.tired 11. A.spring
D.winter 12. A.finished
D.missed 13. A.Who
D.How 14. A.read
B.received
D.lost 15. A.my
D.their是这个么
1-5 C B B A B6-10 D A C B A11-15 D C D C B
CBAAB DACBA DCDCB个人意见哈,希望能帮到你
CBAAB AACBA DCDCB
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦大家帮忙做一下短文填空,谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
保证准确率! 78. not79. change80. fod互浮皋簧薤毫鸽桐龚昆81. empty82. drinking83. When84. is85. on
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语短文填空帮忙填出答案,和帮忙翻译一下全文。_百度知道
英语短文填空帮忙填出答案,和帮忙翻译一下全文。
countryside
disappearing.
countryside.
countryside
them.?要填写单词希望填写翻译全文意思!
提问者采纳
1. Life 2.reasons3.villages4.more5.jobs 6.few7.weekends8.farms 9.without翻译:西欧些家比、比利列颠(英)乡村发着改变 于些村庄变困难甚至些村庄消失导致种结原首先村些青通想住离村庄较远城镇并且再其、通城市找工作乡少工作岗位留村民些城市市民村买房(第二家)供周末休息原城市房价涨买起房原乡农民越越难通种挣钱所卖找工作 所些都意味着西欧些家乡村面临着存困境我能祈祷存没乡变更加令悲伤丑陋
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
太少问题太
完形应该是有选项的,至少我做过的都是这样的。
Situation, reasons, countryside,go, jobs,few,
? home, field ,to.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语短文填空 的文章