各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
精选初二年级完形填空练习及答案
英语知识点是学习英语的关键。我们要对它格外重视。因此精品小编为大家整理了这篇精选初二年级完形填空练习及答案以供大家参考。A thirsty bee went to a river to drink. As it was drinking, the bee was 1
away by the running water.A kind bird saw that the bee was in 2 。 It picked 3 off a tree and threw 4
into the water in front of the bee. The bee climbed 5 the leaf, and it was
brought 6 to the land. The bee thanked the bee a lot and then 7 。Not 8 that, the bird was sitting 9 the branch of a tree. It did not know
that a man was shooting at it. But the bee saw 10 the man was doing. So it flew
into the man’s 11 and stung(刺蜇) him. The 12 in the man’s eye was so great that
he was not able to 13 the bird, and the bird flew away.14 the bee, 15 life had been saved by the bird, was able to save the life
of the bird.1. A. flyingB. broughtC. flowingD. carried2. A. troubleB. a troubleC. dangerD. dangerous3. A. a leaf B. leaves C. leaf D. the leaf4. A. them B. one C. itD. this5. A. onto B. on C. to D. at6. A. safety B. safe C. saved D. safely7. A. climbed awayB. ran awayC. flew awayD. got away8. A. long before B. before longC. after longD. long after9. A. inB. onC. atD. by10. A. that B. what C. which D. when11. A. eye B. nose C. mouth D. ear12. A. pain B. bee C. birdD. earache13. A. shoot B. shoot atC. shoot toD. shoot on14. A. In the way B. On the wayC. In a wayD. In this way15. A. herB. theC. whoseD. its本文是一篇寓言,介绍了蜜蜂和小鸟互相帮助,脱离危险的故事。救人一命胜造七级浮屠,我们从中可以学到乐于施恩,不忘回报的道理。答案解析1. D。根据句意,蜜蜂是被水冲走了,所以选carried。2. C。in danger的意思为“处于危险之中”的意思。根据下文小鸟设法救蜜蜂的过程可以推断蜜蜂处于危险之中。3. A。一方面根据句意,从树上摘下的可能是“树叶(leaf)”,另一方面从下文The bee climbed __5__ the
leaf,可以断定应选leaf。4. C。it指代上文所说的树叶。5. A。本题考介词的正确用法,climb onto是“爬到……上面”的意思,故选A。6. D。应用副词作状语,故选safely。7. C。根据文章的意思应为安全“飞走”之意。8. D。B、C显然不可选。根据上下文可知,事情发生在那件事情(that)之后,故选D。9. B。小鸟坐在树枝上,介词应用on。10. B。宾语从句中需要一个作宾语的连接代词,故选what。11. A。由下文可知它是飞向那个人的眼睛,使他无法射击小鸟。12. A。根据文章的意思应是疼痛使那人不能射杀小鸟。13. A。shoot是“射中、射死”的意思;shoot at是“瞄准、朝……射击”的意思,故选A。14. D。In the way是“挡路”的意思;On the way是“在路上”的意思;In a way是“从某种程度上”的意思;In this
way是“以这种方式”的意思。15. C。根据句子结构分析,此空后面是一个非限制性定语从句,故选关系代词whose。由精品小编为大家提供的精选初二年级完形填空练习及答案就到这里了,希望这篇文章能够帮助到您。相关推荐&&&您好,欢迎来到新东方
2014八年级英语下册10套完型填空专项复习题
来源:新东方网整理
  Mr Clarke works in a middle school. He _1_ maths there. He works hard and is often _2_. He has no children and his wife _3_ at home alone. She likes talking but she can’t talk with _4_ when her husband is at school. And when he comes back, she talks a lot. Sometimes she _5_ him up at midnight and begins to talk to him. It _6_ the man not go to sleep for a long time. Mr Clarke _7_ it, but he doesn’t know what to do.
  Yesterday morning Mr Clarke _8_ unwell. And it was half past seven, he was still _9_.
  “What’s wrong with you, dear?” asked the woman.
  “My head _10_ now,” Mr Clarke said with a worried look, “Please _11_ our school. I can’t go to work today.”
  “OK,” the woman said and began to talk to him by the bed again. Mr Clarke had to get up and _12_.
  By lunch time the man came back. His wife asked, “Did you go to the _13_ this morning?”
  “Yes, I did.”
  “What did the _14_ say?”
  “He looked me over and said I was in great need of quietness. He told me to _15_ and furnished(供给) you to take them on time,” said the woman.
  “I’ll remind(提醒) you to take them on time,” said the woman.
  “No, they’re not for me, but for you!”
  ( &)1.A.studies & B.learns & C.teaches & &D.reads
  ( &)2.A.busy & & B.free & & C.wrong & &D.right
  ( &)3A.plays & & B.cooks & &C.washes & D.stays
  ( &)4A.everybodyB.nobody &C.somebody &D.anybody
  ( &)5.A.wakes & &B.sits & & C.stands & & D.looks
  ( &)6.A.hopes & & B.wants & C.tells & & &D.makes
  ( &)7.A.likes & & B.hates & C.enjoys & & &D.keeps
  ( &)8.A.heard & &B.grew & & C.felt & & & D.lived
  ( &)9.A.at home &B.at work &C.in bed & & D.at school
  ( &)10A.hurtsB.will hurtC.hurtD.is hurting
  ( &)11.A.telephoneB.answerC.visit &D.touch
  ( &)12.A.shouted B.left C.cried D.finished
  ( &)13.A.hospital B.cinema C.school D.island
  ( &)14.A.policeman B.workerC.farmer D.doctor
  ( &)15.A.talk with you &B.have a good rest &C.have a swim D.have a good time
  What is the best way to learn a foreign language? We all remember that we learnt _1_ language well when we were children. If we can learn _2_ second language in the _3_ way, it won’t seem so difficult. Think of what a small child _4_. It listens to what people say and it _5_ to imitate(模仿) what it hears. When it wants something, it has to ask _6_ it. In _7_, it is using the language. It is talking in it _8_ the time . _9_ people use a second &language like his, they will learn it more _10_ than before.
  ( &)1.A.ourselves & B.own &C.our own & D.ours
  ( &)2.A.the & & & &B.a & & C.an & & & &D.\
  ( &)3.A.other & & &B.same & C.different &D.easy
  ( &)4.A.does & & & B.do & &C.did & & & D.doing
  ( &)5.A.want & & &B.tries & &C.needed & D.doing
  ( &)6.A.for & & & &B.on & &C.about & & &D.with
  ( &)7.A.time & & &B.trouble &C.fact & & &D.danger
  ( &)8.A.in & & & &B.all & & C.for & & & &D.on
  ( &)9.A.Whether & &B.Before &C.If & & & D.Until
  ( &)10.A.best & &B.quickly & C.slowly & &D.easy
  09重庆
  Severl days ago, some students from the US visited our school. When we talked, I discovered &1 &differences in school life between the US and China. For example , each class &2_ &fifty minutes in the US. It is a little &3 &then that in china. We usually have forty or forty-five minutes in each class. Another difference is that they have less break time between &4 &. Besides, although most schools in both countries finish their &5 &classes at 12 o’clock, the students in the US only have an hour-break, so thay &6 eat lunch quickly. Their afternoon classes begin at 1:00pm and school is over &7 &3:00 pm. Then they take part in club activities or play sports.
  Many Chinese students don’t work during their higt school years,while the US students like to find a part-time job in &8 &free time. They don’t have a dream jobin mind. They think &9 &is no difference between jobs. Working is a useful experience for them and they can make money at the same time . some of them even take one-year full-time jobs &10 &they leave high school and go to college.
  ( &)1. &A. &no & &B. &few & &C . &little & & D. &some
  ( &)2. &A. &lasts & B. &finishes & C . &starts & D. &stays
  ( &)3. &A. &shorter &B. &longer &C . &earlier & D. later
  ( &)4. &A. &school &B. &classes & C . &meals & D. &students
  ( &)5. &A. &day & B. &night & C . &morning & D. &afternoon
  ( &)6. &A. &can’t & B. &nustn’t & C . &need &to & &D. &are able
  ( &)7. &A. &in & B. &for &C . &during & D. &around
  ( &)8. &A. &my & B. & his & C . &their & D. &your
  ( &)9. &A. &it &B. &his & &C . &that & D. &this
  ( &)10. &A. &after & B. &with & C . &while & D. &during
  09广东
  Sunday was going to be the birthday for me and other two classmates. As we were ,born in the &1 &month , we decided to have a big party to &2. &it.
  On that evening ,we invited all of our classmates. Weprepared a lot of foot and drinks. &After singing the birthday soong, we &3 &the delicious cake together. We sang more songs and played games. Then someone told funny stories, and &4 &laughed. Three hoursflew by quickly. Because we had to &5 &before 11:00,we ended our party at 10:00.befor we left, our classmates gave &6 &of us a birthday card with their best wishes. &7 &we took some pictures together. &What a great time we had! At that momednt, &I felt love, happiness and friendship.
  Before the party, only my &8 &could remember my birthday, and such a big party and I had never such a big party and so many friends’ wishes. &9 &I wanted to say tomy classmates, “Thank you, and I will &10 &forget this evening, especially each of you!”
  ( &)1. A. different & &B. best & & & &C . & same & & D. &some
  ( &)2. A. &cost & & &B. &celebrate & C . &laugh & & D. &love
  ( &)3. A. &sent & & &B. &remembered &C . &prepared &D. &shared
  ( &)4. A. everyone & B. &someone & &C . &anyone & D. &no one
  ( &)5. A. go to the party &B. go to bed &C . go to school &D. go to work
  ( &)6. A. both & & & B. some & & & &C . &each & & D. &most
  ( &)7. A. Finally & & B. &Firstly & & &C . &However &D. &Anyway
  ( &)8. A. &teachers &B. &classmates & C . &parents & D. &friends
  ( &)9. A. &Since & &B. &So & & & & C . &Though & D. &After
  ( &)10.A. &already & B. &yet & & & &C . ever & & & &D.never
  09安徽
  Once there was a rich man in a village. He never gave anything to help others. &The & 1 & didn’t like him. &One day he said to them, “I know you don’t like me. I will give everything I have to you & 2 & I die. Then everyone will be happy.”
  But nobody believe him. The rich man could’t & 3 & why they didn’t believe him. One day he went for a & 4 & by the lake. Under a tree he happened to hear a pig and a cow &5 &.
  The pig said to the cow, “Why everybody likes you and nobody likes me? After I die, I & 6 & I people with pork,ham, etc. I give three or four things to them. But you give only one things --- & 7 & . Why do people like you all the time and not me?”
  The com said, “Look, give them milk while I’m & 8 & . &they see that I am generous with what I & &9 & . But you don’t give them anything befor you die. &You give them ham, pork and so on only after you’re dead. People don’t b they believe in the & &10 & &. If you give while you are living, people will like you. It is quite simple.”
  From that moment on,the rich man did all his best to help the poor.
  ( &)1. A. &strangers &B. &villagers &C . &officers &D. &workers
  ( &)2. A. &when & & B. &because & C . & since & D. &until
  ( &)3. A. &ask & & &B. &remember &C . &discover & D. &understand
  ( &)4. A. &walk & & B. &meal & & &C . & visit & D. &help
  ( &)5. A. &fighting & B. & shouting &C . &talking &D. &joking
  ( &)6. A. &feet & & & B. &provide & C . &bring & &D. &help
  ( &)7. A. &milk & & & B. &ham & C . & pork &D. &beef
  ( &)8. A. &happy & & B. & afraid & C . & alive &D. &lonely
  ( &)9. A. &eat & & & B. &drink & C . & like &D. &have
  ( &)10. A. &past & & B. & present &C . &rich &D. &poor
  09武汉
  Our neighborhood used to be very quiet. However,these days, &1 &things are happening in our neighborhood and everyone is unhappy. Zhao Jun,the local school teather is extremely &2 &. When he was interviewed by the local newspaper,he said,“Every night we hear strange noises &3 & our window. My wife thinks that it could be an & 4 &,but my friends and I think it must be teenagers having &5 &. My parents called the police,but they can’t & 6 & anything strange. They think it might be the & 7 & . I don’t think so!”
  Zhao Jun’s next door nightbor Xiang Dan is & 8 & ,too. “At first,I thought it might be be a cat,but I can’t see a cat,and I still hear the noises outside.” Everyone in our neighborhood is worried,and everyone has his or her own &9 &.there must be something & 10 & the homes in our neighborhood ,but what is it!
  ( &)1. A. interesting &B. & exciting &C. &strange & & D. terrible
  ( &)2. A. worried & &B. &pleased & &C. satisfiied & &D. relaxed
  ( &)3. A. of & & & & B. outside & & C. from & & & &D. inside
  ( &)4. A. actor & & &B. accident & & C. &object & & D. animal
  ( &)5. A. trouble & &B. fun & & & & &C. lessens & & D. sports
  ( &)6. A. find & & & B. think & & & C. make & & & D. feel
  ( &)7. A. water & & &B. laughter & &C. music & & & D. wind
  ( &)8. A. nervous & &B. surprised & &C. unhappy & &D. mad
  ( &)9. A. ways & & &B. matters & & C. habits & & & D. ideas
  ( &)10. A. cleaning & B. visiting & & C. breaking & &D. moving
  Last weekend, my four-year-old daughter, Tina, was invited to a children’s party. I decided_ 1 & her there by train. Tina was very &2 & because she had never traveled &3 & before. She sat next to the &4 & &and asked questions about everything she saw. Suddenly, a middle-aged lady 5 &the train and sat across from Tina. “Hello,little girl,”she said.Tina did not answer,but looked at her strangely. The lady was &6 & a blue coat and a large,funny hat.After the train left the station,the lady opened her handbag and &7 & her cosmetics(化妆品).She began to make up her face.“ &8 & are you doing that?”Tina asked.“Because I want to make myself more beautiful,”the lady answered.She put away her compact(小粉盒)and smiled kindly. “But you are &9 &ugly,”Tina said.Tina was amused. But I was very 10 &!I didn’t know what to say to the lady.
  ( &) 1.A.to bring & & &B.to take & &C.take & & D.bring
  ( &) 2. A.sad & & & B.happy & & C.kind & & &D.friendly
  ( &)3. A.on a train & & B.in a car & &C.on a boat & D.on a bike
  ( &) 4. A.car & & & &B.bus & & &C.bike & & &D.window
  ( &) 5. A.got off & & &B.put on & & C.got on & & D.got to
  ( &) 6. A.putting on & & B.wearing & & C.putting up & &D.dressing
  ( &) 7. A.took out & & &B.took away & &C.asked for & &D.put on
  ( &) 8. A.What & & & B.When & & & C.Why & & &D.Where
  ( &) 9. A.also & & & B.so & & & C.yet & & &D.still
  ( &) 10. A.interested & & B.excited & & & C.sorry & & &D.happy
  09年老河口模拟
  One day a woman got into her car and started driving home after work. Suddenly, & 1 &saw a yellow car behind her. The & 2 &was a man. When she turned left, the yellowed car turned left. When she turned right, the yellow car turned right, &3 &. When she stopped &4 &the traffic lights, the yellow car stopped behind her.
  The woman was afraid, so she drove &5 &to the police station. She was very &6 &when she found the car stopped behind her. At that time, a young man was standing outside the police station. The woman was very happy &7 &him. She knew that he was a policeman &8 &he was wearing a police uniform. She jumped out of her car and ran to the policeman. She asked him to arrest (逮捕) the man in the yellow car, so the policeman walked to the man.
  The man &9 &to run away when he saw the policeman. He just smiled &10 &said to the woman, “I want to give this purse back to you, madam. I think you dropped it on the street.”
  ( &)1. A. she & & & & & & &B. her & & & & & & C. hers & & & & & & D. herself
  ( &)2. A. worker & & & & &B. driver & & & & & C. doctor & & & & & D. farmer
  ( &)3. A. also & & & & & & B. either & & & & & &C. too & & & & & & D. neither
  ( &)4. A. in & & & & & & & B. on & & & & & & &C. to & & & & & & &D. at
  ( &)5. A. quickly & & & & &B. slowly & & & & & C. easily & & & & & D. happily
  ( &)6. A. interested & & & &B. interesting & & & &C. surprised & & & & D. surprising
  ( &)7. A. see & & & & & & B. sees & & & & & & &C. saw & & & & & & D. to see
  ( &)8. A. after & & & & & &B. before & & & & & &C. because & & & & &D. when
  ( &)9. A. didn’t try & & & &B. tried & & & & & & &C. tries & & & & & &D. doesn’t
  ( &)10. A. but & & & & & & B. so & & & & & & & &C. or & & & & & & &D. and
  Mr West was born in a small English town. His father had a shop there .The shop keeper didn’t think it was ___1 _for his son to go school. So he taught him how to get __2__money. They got much money there and they __3__to the city. Now old West couldn’t &manage his shop and his son Mr West Junior had to do it instead of his father. As he had little knowledge ,Mr West was often __4__in public and sometimes he got into trouble. So he __5__ a lot of books and shelves(书架)and put them in his sitting room so that the visitors can see them ___6__ they went in.. He often went to parties and carefully___7__what the learned(有学问的)men say. He hoped to make friends with them.
  One day Mr West was told that it was a __8__writer’s birthday that day .He hurried there with his wife. He gave the writer some expensive presents and the old man thanked him. After dinner they began to talk about the literary works( 文学作品). He could hardly answer any questions. The writer had to ask him __9__one , “What was Shakespeare(莎士比亚)
  “It was a kind of drink,” answered Mr West, “but people do not like it now.”
  The writer had a smile and soon he stopped ___10_. On the way &home , his wife said , “You made a mistake just now. Shakespeare is a delicious cake , like the Chinese mooncake!”
  ( &)1. A.possible &B.useful &C.easy D.difficult
  ( &)2. A.many & &B.more & C.little &D.less
  ( &)3. A.went & & B.got & &C.moved & D.ran
  ( &)4. A.beaten & B.helped & C.hurt & & D.laughed at
  ( &)5. A.borrowed &B.made & C.bought &D.wrote
  ( &)6. A.because & B.that & & C.as soon as & &D.if
  ( &)7.A.listened to &B.heard & C.looked at & & D.saw
  ( &)8.A.strange & &B.famous &C.kind & & & & foreign
  ( &)9.A.more difficult & &B.the most difficult & C.easy & D.the easiest
  ( &)10.A.talking & &B.to talk & C.to answer & &D.answering
  I like &1 &best. Last week, I saw a movie called I, Robot. It tells us a story about the future with robots.
  It is the year of 2035 and people can see robots everywhere. Robots can help people do a lot of things, like looking & 2 &the old people or babies, washing, cooking, cleaning or taking dogs for a & &3 &. Robot does everything people ask them to do . But a policeman & 4 &Spooner doesn’t like robots. Because he doesn’t think that people can live well & &5 &robots. One day a scientist kills himself. He leaves a robot. Some time later Spooner finds &6 &wrong with the robots in the world. A & 7 &robots have their own thoughts(思想) and want to control(控制) the people. If the robots succeed, it will be very & &8 & for people. Susan is another scientist working on robots. Finally, Susan and Spooner decide &9 &work together to fight against these robots. At last, they succeed. People control the robots again. I think the movie is very interesting. & &10 &you have interest in it, why not go and see it?
  ( & )1. A. flowers & B. TV & C. movies &D. books
  ( & )2. A. at & &B. after & C. for & D. up
  ( & )3. A. wash & & &B. rest & C. walk & D. meal
  ( & )4. A. name & & &B. call & C. calling & D. called
  ( & )5. A. and & &B. with & C. without &D. or
  ( & )6. A. nothing & B. anything &C. something &D. everything
  ( & )7. A. little & B . lot & C. few & D. lots
  ( & )8. A. dangerous &B. lucky & C. danger & D. exciting
  ( & )9. A. on & &B. with & C. to & &D. for
  ( & )10. A. When & B. If & &C. Because &D. As
&&& 对于这个问题
&&& 更多中考信息
&&& 新东方报名系统
(实习编辑:马雪丽)
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
中考后留学

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语短文填空 的文章

随机推荐