you !gat out of my head...

we belong together的歌词以及翻译_百度知道
we belong together的歌词以及翻译
We Belong TogetherI didn't mean itWhen I said I didn't love you soI should've held on tightI never should've let you goI didnt know nothingI was stupidI was foolishI was lying to myselfI could not fathom that I would everBe without your loveNever imagined I'd beSitting here beside myselfCoz I didn't know youCoz I didn't know meBut I thought I knew everythingI never feltThe feeling that I'm feeling nowNow that I don'tHear your voiceOr haven't touched or kissed your lipsCoz I don't have a choiceOr what I wouldn't giveTo have you lying by my side right here Coz babyWhen you leftI lost a part of meIt's still so hard to believeCome back baby pleaseCoz we belong togetherWho else am I gonna lean onWhen times get roughWho's gonna talk to me on the phone Till the sun comes upWho's gonna take your placethere aint nobody there oh baby babyWe belong togetherI can't sleep at nightWhen you're all on my mindBobby Womack's on the radioSinging to me'If you think you're lonely now'Wait a minuteThis is too deep, too deepI gotta change the stationSo I turn the dialTrying to catch a breakAnd then I hear BabyfaceI only think of youAnd it's breaking my heartI'm trying to keep it togetherBut I'm falling apartI'm feeling all out of my elementI'm throwing thingsCryingTrying to figure outWhere the hell I went wrongThe pain reflected in this songAin't even half of whatI'm feeling insideI need youNeed you back in my life BabyWhen you leftI lost a part of meIt's still so hard to believeCome back baby pleaseCoz we belong together中文歌词我们属于彼此哦,甜蜜的爱当我说不爱你的时候,我并非本意我应该坚持不该让你走我做了一切我能做的我很愚蠢我很傻我对自己撒了谎没有你的爱,我不能想象未来我也不敢想象我会独自孤单坐在这里因为我不了解你因为我也不了解我自己但是我感觉到了我从来没有过的感觉这感觉就是现在的我再也听不到你的声音这感觉也是不再有你的爱抚,和你的吻因为我别无选择我多么想要你现在就在我的身旁此时此刻因为,宝贝……在夜晚我不能入眠是你一直在我的脑海电台里面放着Bobby Womack的歌对我唱着'如果你认为你此刻孤单'就那么一会我便深深的寂寞起来于是我旋转按钮调换频道想要喘息的机会听到的也只有Babyface的'我只想你一人'我真的伤了心我只是想要我们在一起我神志分离我已经不再是我我扔东西我哭泣我想要想清楚到底哪里我做错了?歌里面唱到的痛,其实根本不及我心底痛苦的一半我需要你我需要你回到我的生活中我们属于彼此在你离开的时候我也不再完整这很难相信快回来吧,宝贝因为我们属于彼此在糟糕的日子,有谁能让我偎依在他身旁?又有谁能和我打着电话一直到天亮?谁能取代你的位置啊?根本没有人哦,宝贝宝贝我们属于彼此
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
We Belong Together(1st Single album) Yeah Baby boo, I'm always thinking about you (I'm still here) Whatever you do, I'm the one to trust (yeah) You know ne nunur bwayo (YE, YE) OH gudemanur midobolleyo (OH, OH) meir honjaso urgiman haneyo (DON'T CRY) nomu na gomaun goryo OOH BABY BABY (YEAH!) nar anajwoyo (LOVE ME) idero yongwonhi hamkeheyo (WE BELONG TOGETHER, UH) jichin gude nege gidedo dweyo (YES!) onjena guder sarang halleyo~ (LET'S GO) BABY UH, UH, HEY BABY GIRL, WHAT'S UP onurdo nunbushin naui gunyoga negero dagawa UH jogiboyo SAY HI MY SWEET LOVER (YEAH) nan ajigdo bukurowo nor bomyon nomu nado tollyo iron nar anajwo CUZ I'M FLA FLA YE, FLY TO T...
指谁的歌?
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Aimee Kuvadia NEW YORK (AP) — For decades, prosecutors say, Vincent Asaro managed to keep his role in an infamous mob heist immortalized in the hit movie “Goodfellas” hidden from the outside world while others of his generation were locked up or … ContinuedThe post Old-Time Gangsters Paying Price for Mafia Eroding Code of Silence appeared first [&] Associated Press Oklahoma's attorney general has agreed to not request execution dates until 2016.The post Oklahoma Agrees to Hold Off Executions Until at Least 2016 appeared first on RYOT News. Associated Press CANON CITY, Colo. (AP) — Prisons have long been a way of life in this southern Colorado community, where schoolchildren practice inmate-escape drills and almost everyone counts a relative who works in corrections. People are accustomed to some of the … ContinuedThe post Colorado Town Has Mixed Feelings About Guantanamo Prisoners Being Transferred to Area [&] Associated Press Governor and Presidential candidate John Kasich addressed a small crowd in Nashua, New Hampshire this morning with details about his plan to balance the budget and to stress the keyword for his campaign: efficiency. “Immediately, I will put us on … ContinuedThe post Presidential Candidate John Kasich and His Plan for American Efficiency appeared first [&] Sean Sawyer President Obama announced plans Thursday to keep nearly 10,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan through most of next year and 5,500 when he leaves office in 2017.The post Obama Plans to Keep Nearly 10,000 U.S. Troops in Afghanistan Through 2016 appeared first on RYOT News. Associated Press Two undocumented students are using the power of social media to encourage Millennials to become politically active.The post Undocumented Youth Use Technology To Unite In Fight for Change appeared first on RYOT News. Virginia Isaad Last week, the FBI conducted a nationwide sweep that focused on freeing victims of underage prostitution and the people responsible for abusing children.The post The FBI’s Operation Cross Country Just Freed 149 Children appeared first on RYOT News. Sean Sawyer Despite all the fears that the Democratic presidential nominee debate was going to be a snoozer – and despite CNN introducing it like a reality television show rather than a serious policy debate – the five candidates argued on issues … ContinuedThe post The Democratic Debate Was Interesting, Substantive and Serious appeared first on RYOT [&] Alexander Besant Massachusetts is looking into ways to beat its opioid crisis including offering medical marijuana.The post Could Medical Marijuana Solve the Opioid Crisis? appeared first on RYOT News. Sean Sawyer
| October 13,
Back in 80-s we used to finance anticommunist guerrillas with drug money. It's publicly known fact that US consumes half of the world’s drugs. At the same time we decide what’s convenient to us at the moment, which narcos are good and which ones are bad. We: lawyer, judges, politician, decide what is good and what is unacceptable for the
| October 18,
Cyndi Lauper says that her dead grandmother visits her every time she does something "really wrong".
"I'm Italian and Italians - Sicilians especially - we live with the dead."
The 63-year-old singer also confessed to being a "scaredy cat" but never lets her fears hold her back.
[caption id="attachment_4124" align="alignleft" width="580"] Cyndi Lauper said, I'm Italian and Italians - Sicilians especially - we
| October 17,
Disturbing News From Staten Island
The jumping kangaroo was spotted bouncing around on the street of Staten Island outside of Alb's Auto Repair Shop.
When Police came to investigate where kangaroo came from they discovered that it had escaped from its owner.
After a brief restraining procedure jumping animal was temporary incarcerated and returned home on its owner's recognizance.
[caption id="attachment_4118" align="alignleft" width="580"] kangaroo
| October 16,
WASHINGTON -- Wayne Simmons, commentator on Fox News was arrested on Thursday for false claims
for nearly three decades he had been
undercover
CIA agent.
He was arrested by federal authorities after
being found guilty by a federal grand jury for allegedly making false statements that he have worked for the CIA from 1973 to 2000 as a defense contractor
actually deployed
| October 15,
Back in the early 30's people appreciated the natural beauty, so the crowd of men in
| October 15,
Several videos, taken from International Space Station’ live cameras (ISS ) containing mysterious flying objects have been posted on Internet.
The latest was filmed on October 1 and shows what is described as "a glowing object moving towards the space station, but far below its orbit."
"The object could be a UFO or it could be a top secret project that NASA
| October 14,
[caption id="attachment_4085" align="alignleft" width="575"] Gaetano-Donizetti,-Anna-Bolena-in-Met,-2015.-Ildar-Abdrazakov,-ENRICO-VIII
| October 14,
Guardian Council of Iran ratified a bill approving the nuclear deal reached by Tehran and six world powers.Reported Iranian state news agency IRNA.
The Guardian Council, made up of six Muslim clerics appointed by the Supreme Leader and six lawyers elected by parliament, is charged with ensuring draft laws do not contradict religious laws or Iran's constitution.
[caption id="attachment_4073" align="alignleft" width="580"] Iranian
| October 13,
Russian bombers targeted terrorist outposts in northern
| October 13,
So it is very possible that in new editions of Playboy Magazine will be no more
| October 13,
-We are ready to fight any kind of war waged by the US imperialists against our country.
Said North Korea’s dictator Kim Jong-un at military parade celebrations 70th anniversary of North Korea ruling Workers' Party
-Iron spirit and the united forces of our army and working people have enabled us to break through the imperialists' sanctions and isolation, are forcing the enemies
TAXI DRIVER WANTED
DAY SHIFT, $ 675 PER SHIFT
LOWER MANHATTAN
$675 for 7 Day Shift
Brand New Car
Prius V 2016
Posted 10/17/2015
N/A SHIFT, $ 700 PER SHIFT
Posted 10/16/2015
NIGHT SHIFT, $ 700 PER SHIFT
I have hybrid escape 2012
Posted 10/16/2015
SHIFT, $ 0 PER SHIFT
BROOKLYN, CONEY ISLA
looking for a day shift driver. 347 785 9328
Posted 10/15/2015
SHIFT, $ 0 PER SHIFT
116ST OR 135 7AV OR
I have a good toyota camry hybrid well care car 6 or 7 shifts available
Posted 10/15/2015
SHIFT, $ 0 PER SHIFT
QUEENS / RICHMOND HI
Toyota Camry hybrid 2014 for full time day driver shift 5am-5pm call or text me car can be change by you . Starting from November 3rd
Posted 10/15/2015
SHIFT, $ 0 PER SHIFT
8 AVE + 47 ST BROOKL
I have a Toyota Camry Hybrid LE 2014 I'm looking for Night shift full time Driver for 6 day's (Mon--Sat ) I have a good offer call me tks
Posted 10/15/2015
| October 13,
When to buy tires for taxi
What to watch When to Buy Tires for Taxi
When to buy Tire for taxi - There is no specific requirement for taxi tires by NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) and you can always buy a used tire.
Though selecting the right tires for your taxi cab is not specified by TLC but you have to
| October 13,
Chamber Concert FOCUS! 2014 : Alfred Schnittke's World Commemorating the 80th anniversary of the birth of Soviet-Russian composer Alfred Schnittke () and his circle of composers.
FOCUS! 2014 Presents
"Alfred Schnittke's World,"
Six Free Concerts January 24 - 31, 2014
SCHNITTKE Homage to Igor Stravinsky, Sergei Prokofiev, and Dmitri Shostakovich for piano six-hands (1979)
David Aladashvili, Peter Dugan, and Dan K. Kurland, pianists
[caption id="attachment_2820" align="alignleft" width="580"] Juilliard
| October 13,
There were at least couple of incidents last week when people wearing the Internet-enabled device detained by homeland security
A man having a Google Glass was hauled out of an Ohio movie theater and interrogated for hours after being accused of illegally recording the movie. After several hours of interrogation by the homeland security
The students did not coordinate their visit with the IDF and were subsequently attacked by Palestini
Although very different from the second intifada, the current terrorist attacks spring from the same
Netanyahu froze negotiations ahead of the July deal reached between Iran and world powers.
Rep. Mark Meadows (NC) says people who support Israel have a responsibility to do a better job on Tw
“Those who brought explosives and fired firecrackers were Palestinians who turned the Temple Mount i
- Aimee KuvadiaSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Angelique Chacon had emotionally girded herself to spend six years behind bars for selling methamphetamine when her attorney gave her a way out — a new rehabilitation program in US District Court in Los Angeles that … The post
appeared first on .
- Associated PressNEW YORK (AP) — For decades, prosecutors say, Vincent Asaro managed to keep his role in an infamous mob heist immortalized in the hit movie “Goodfellas” hidden from the outside world while others of his generation were locked up or … The post
appeared first on .
- Associated PressOklahoma's attorney general has agreed to not request execution dates until 2016.The post
appeared first on .
The students did not coordinate their visit with the IDF and were subsequently attacked by Palestini
Although very different from the second intifada, the current terrorist attacks spring from the same
Netanyahu froze negotiations ahead of the July deal reached between Iran and world powers.
Rep. Mark Meadows (NC) says people who support Israel have a responsibility to do a better job on Tw
“Those who brought explosives and fired firecrackers were Palestinians who turned the Temple Mount i
OUR WRITERS
New York TimesMayor de Blasio, Visiting Israel, Takes a Careful Route With Every WordNew York TimesJERUSALEM — Abroad in a turbulent region, Mayor Bill de Blasio played it safe. His 48-hour trip to Israel, which concluded on Sunday, was conceived as a standard-issue outreach to Jewish groups. It quickly morphed into a tricky political balancing [&] Daily MailLeaked memo offers insight into Blair's thinking before IraqMontana StandardLONDON (AP) — Former Prime Minister Tony Blair supported military operations in Iraq about a year before the British Parliament approved such action, according to 2002 memo written by then-U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell. The memo published in ...'Smoking gun' emails just released by [&] Christian Science MonitorCan phone cameras help catch the ZombiCon shooter?Christian Science MonitorA street festival shooting has left one dead and four injured. Now, Fort Meyers detectives are hoping that witnesses will come forward with photo and video accounts of the incident to help find the shooter, who remains at large.Police say 1 killed, 4 injured [&] Washington PostJeb Bush, no longer the Republicans' Mr. InevitableWashington PostWhat happens when a candidate whose greatest strength is the sense of inevitability surrounding him becomes something short of inevitable? That's the question that is facing former Florida governor Jeb Bush's presidential candidacy amid only so-so ...Jeb Bush on Trump having hand on nuclear codes: &I [&] New York Daily NewsFormer gang member in Chicago charged after son, 6, fatally shoots younger ...New York Daily NewsAn innocent game of cops and robbers turned into an awful true crime in Chicago Saturday night, when a 6-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his 3-year-old brother with their father's revolver, police said. “A Child is [&]
Buster, a 22-pound kangaroo, escaped from a fenced-in yard where a zebra and a pony once stayed. DANIEL E. SLOTNIK Each year around 50,000 people die in New York, some alone and unseen. Yet death even in such forlorn form can cause a surprising amount of activity. Sometimes, along the way, a life’s secrets are revealed. N. R. KLEINFIELD On his first trip to the Middle East since being elected, Mayor Bill de Blasio was careful in his remarks on recent violence in the region, saying that his visit coincided with “a very painful reality.” MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUMyou !gat out of my way.是什么意思?_百度作业帮
you !gat out of my way.是什么意思?
you !gat out of my way.是什么意思?
你,滚远点,不要挡路
你,从我路上滚开!(别当我的路)
你,别挡着我的路
首先gat这个词应该拼错咯,改为get意思是:你(滚开),别挡我的路。
你给我滚一边去,别挡我路!

我要回帖

更多关于 gat out 的文章

随机推荐