Tom and jack and jonesre bi...

Tom and Jack are both my good friends,Who do you think is_______ of the two?_百度知道
Tom and Jack are both my good friends,Who do you think is_______ of the two?
Tom and Jack are both my good friends,Who do you think is_______ of the two?A.outigong
B.more outgoing
C.the more outgoing
D.mostt outgoing请告知理由,谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
B 两个人之间比较不用最高级形式
B 后面有of the
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Tom and his brothers, Jack and Bob are playing_2E
您要查找的是不是:
翻译:汤姆和他的弟弟杰克和鲍勃在玩。
汤姆和他的哥哥长得非常像.
除了两个人都爱打篮球,汤姆和他弟弟杰克彼此毫无共同之处。
和他的兄弟长得太像了,以致他们的妈妈都会搞混。
汤姆和鲍伯就比赛结果进行打赌。
汤姆和鲍伯放学後常结伴玩耍。
他和他兄弟的看法总是一致的。
约翰和他兄弟的兴趣迥然不同。
汤姆是个办公室职员,他弟弟是个工厂工人。
杰克和他的妻子似乎彼此很匹配。
他和他弟弟生活方式截然不同。
有一回,汤姆跟他朋友吵得很凶,以后就再不来往了。
直升机载着杰克一家人抵达了反恐组。
他叫汤姆,姓格林。
我看不出他和他兄弟有任何相似之处。
汤姆和鲍伯一开始打架时,其他孩子就把他们包围了起来。
和他的前妻什么时候将复婚?
汤姆和他父亲长相酷似。
汤姆和他的妻子是很好的一对。
如果不是以上词条,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:We are working with Jack and Tom on JT&N worksite project at the final stage, Jack requested us to coordinate on an onsite visit to CNODC to clear JT&N's doubt regarding our capability to deploy the Worksite, especially the Chinese issue. Due to its product limitation, here is our strategy:的翻译是:我们正与杰克和汤姆在JT&N工作场所项目在最后阶段,杰克要求我们能够协调关于一个现场访问,以明确cnodc JT&N的怀疑在能力的工作场所,部署,特别是中国的问题。 由于其产品限制,这里是我们的策略:。 什么意思? 中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说? - 金龙在线翻译
求翻译:We are working with Jack and Tom on JT&N worksite project at the final stage, Jack requested us to coordinate on an onsite visit to CNODC to clear JT&N's doubt regarding our capability to deploy the Worksite, especially the Chinese issue. Due to its product limitation, here is our strategy: 是什么意思?
参考译文1:我们正与杰克和汤姆JT&N工地项目在最后阶段,杰克要求我们到现场参观CNODC清除JT&N的怀疑,我们有能力部署的工作场所,特别是中国的问题上协调。由于其产品的限制,这里是我们的战略:参考译文2:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文3:我们现正与杰克和汤姆 JT 科技 N 现场项目最后阶段、 杰克要求我们协调现场访问 CNODC,以清除 JT 科技 N 疑问我们部署现场,特别是中国问题的能力。由于其产品的局限,这里是我们的策略:参考译文4:我们正与杰克和汤姆在JT&N工作场所项目在最后阶段,杰克要求我们能够协调关于一个现场访问,以明确cnodc JT&N的怀疑在能力的工作场所,部署,特别是中国的问题。 由于其产品限制,这里是我们的策略:语义参照:背诵圣经
Recite the BibleChristian Louboutin Shoes Make You A party queen s
基督教卢布坦鞋让你一方皇后大道西一直保持快乐
Remain happy是中国古文化的发源地之一
Is one of the cradles of ancient Chinese culture我喜欢看连环翻译公司
I like to see comic互相影响
Interaction他说回来看我当他在杭州的时候
Said back when I when he in HangzhouTable 2: Simulation Case Study 2: Summary of Benefits
表 2: 模拟案例研究 2: 摘要的好处Customer, the money to my shop
客户,这笔钱,我店亲爱的你这样让我说什么好。我很无奈、真的很无奈。
Dear you do make me what to say. I am helpless, and really helpless.还要和伙伴杀敌
Partners and to killThe pounding in my ears drowned out the rest of the words ,only a word here and there filted through."martha is Mexican resign won't do it
在我耳边的冲击淹没了其余的话,只有一个字在这里和那里filted通过。“玛莎是墨西哥的辞职不会做你困了?
You sleepy?2011年9月
September 2011联想记忆的方法
Associative memory/
/我欠你一个秘密.不告诉你是因为这个秘密是我最后一道防线.
I owe you a secret. Do not tell you this is because the secret is that I am the last line of defense.clear jam
清除卡纸traveling is not only interesting and relaxing,but also can enrich our knowledge and broaden our minds
出外旅游是不仅令人感兴趣和放宽,但也可以丰富我们的知识和扩大我们的头脑Christmas articles
圣诞用品我们应该几点到达那里?
We should have several points got there?跑步运动员们早餐吃什么?
Runners who eat breakfast?过多摄人补品会增加体重,对健康不利。
Excessive intake of supplements will increase body weight, bad for your health.试模后
After the tryouthigh sensitivity - precise control and early warning
高灵敏度的精确控制和预警you are weicome i miss you
you are weicome i miss you我是怎么了 这就是我人生的第4次恋爱吗
正在翻译,请等待...散兵小窝
Skirmisher Fossa在一个标志性国有大型企业中,人力资源参差不齐,如何科学的、系统的、有效的管理与开发人力资源是论文的研究方向。人力资源管理是企业能够保持竞争优势利器。国有企业只有重视人力资源开发及管理,才能在市场经济体制的竞争中保持实力,发挥国有企业的主导地位。人力资源管理如果没有积极应对措施,没有有效改革策略的实施,会使人力资源在人才竞争中处在劣势,影响久远发展。为实现人力资源管理与开发最优化,上海地铁将强化与国际化趋同的“专业接轨”力度, “五人岗位二人顶”、管理岗位亦须具备心理学知识与训练等,力争实现“一人多能”、“一人多岗”。
In a landmark State-owned enterprises, human resources is not even, how scientific, systematic, effective management and development of human resources is the thesis research. Human resource management is the business to remain competitive weapon. State-owned enterprises only attach importance to hu它在床底下
It under the bed困扰着我
[object Object]you con't fall in love with a with her man ,only can know some of her information,and sometimes can make an appointment to see ,i think is more important than anything.sometimes i like really scared and yourself a little also can not contact
你一丝温暖爱上了与她的男人,只可以知道一些她的信息,有时甚至可以使约个时间去看,我觉得比 anything.sometimes 我真的喜欢更重要吓得和你自己一点也无法联系not big deal
没有什么大不了我想跟你分手
I would like to tell you break upI kmow that smile
我微笑的 kmow我只想静静地,在这里等待,虽然我并不知道在等的是谁,但我知道:他一定会来!
I just wanted to quietly, waiting here, though I don't know who he is, but I know that he is sure to come!如果你昨天参加了晚会,我肯定会看到你的。
If you took yesterday evening, I'm definitely going to see you.in fact just 4 people
其实只有4人more on its unique style design
更多关于其独特的风格设计Girlfriend
女朋友京东商城
kyung dong mart广告制作及安装
advertising production and installationin one't shoe
one't 鞋alternative medicine
替代药品; 非现代西方医学传统的医药see movie
见的电影I often go to see my grandma grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning, breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing, enjo
I often go to see my grandma grandpa during my summer vacation. They are both seventy years old live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning, breathing the fresh air,listening to th除了他的研究,他不关心任何东西
In addition to his research, he did not care about anything幸运的孩子
Lucky child骑自行车让人每天都有好心情
Cycling makes a good mood every day经过2年得苦训
After two years of very hard trainingЕсли оспаривает приговор. можно апеллировать через наш суд или непосредственно обжаловать в Чжэцзянский провинциальный народный суд вышестоящей инстанции после получения приговора в течение первых десяти дней
如果竞赛判决。能被恳求过我们的法院或立刻在 Chzhetszyanskii 中的 obzhalovat 省的流行法院 vyshestoyashchei instantsii 在判决接待之后最初十天那本书可能是我的。
Book might be I.徐瑞
Xu Rui现在我已经是一位高中生了
正在翻译,请等待...Segunda
第二捐资助学
donor funded placesyou sponge head, like that's gonna help.
海绵头,这样的要去帮助。你怎敢说我说谎
How can you dare to say that I lie我们高中生应该有远大的志向,不应该只满足于现状。
Our high school students should have lofty ideals, we should not only meet the status quo.並記錄號碼
And record number最近查询:
No. 985 Dongfang Road, Pudong, Shanghai, 20th Floor, Block E
各位Michael JACKSON生日快乐! ,you都是在我心
你能感觉到玻璃有多重
District Working Committee
为什么失去后珍惜它,喜欢它分手后
In order to arrive before dark, we started early
You should removed!
你可以聊天的居住在加拿大的生活吗?我很好奇
我检查列表
I can't answer your question, you can ask other otherstom stands b_______ jim and jack.they are in the_百度知道
tom stands b_______ jim and jack.they are in the
在。。。旁边如不明白请追问,要是满意请【采纳】祝学习进步
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
between站在吉姆和杰克中间。
between(between A and B:在A与B之间)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五年级英语上寒假第六讲Recycle 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读