我不知道这首歌是哪个歌手唱的,听着很不错,想学习一下,可是没有歌词,有哪位问友可以帮我一下,谢谢
我有更好的答案
这首 Be On You 是 Ne Yo 与 Flo Rida 唱的 说唱部分是Flo Rida
ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh yeah yeah yeah
i said excuse me little mama if i may,
take this thought and send it your way,
and if you don't like that, then send it right back,
but i just gotta say
i wanna be on you (on you), i wanna be on you (on you)
and if you don't like that, then send it right back
but i just gotta say, i just gotta say
hey, sh sh shawty with no limits, that's what i need all the time,
i'm wit with with it, she with it, she not sure she put it down
come get get get it, the business, i hi hit it, whose is it
the benz with th...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
UNIVERSE feat.Crystal Kay&VERBAL(m-flo)歌词
UNIVERSE feat.Crystal Kay&VERBAL(m-flo)文本歌词:
歌曲:UNIVERSE feat.Crystal Kay&VERBAL(m-flo)
UNIVERSE&feat.&Crystal&Kay&&&VERBAL&(m-flo)&作~:KOMU、VERBAL&作曲:Christian&Karlsson、Pontus&Winnberg、Henrik&Jonback、SoShy、Magnus&Wallbert&演唱:BoA&BoA-UNIVERSE&feat.&Crystal&Kay&&&VERBAL&(m-flo)&お荬丹&said「YOU&ラップがお上手ね」&そうっすね…だってWはラップ界のJAWSです&マジで チョ`灼帷⑺巫匪妞妞毪丹蟾e&盎&FIRE&マイク持たせたら火事です&当な郅违楗螗螗啊∮型胜饯DNA&Life&is&survive&race o元前to今もそう&端正なLookinでも X快愉快なレスポンス&それだけじゃj目&No&No&No&No&You&know?&Brand&new&feel&Only&one&your&feel&新しいr代(とき)を行く&Strong&タフなヒ`ロ`&We&want We&need&lead&ボ`ダレスがMむ世界のThe&key&person&Strong&We&get&it&on&high,&We&make&it&clap新世界到来Dance&DJ&playもDigi&Style Can&you&follow?&Dance&in&未来系&1、2、1、2、1、2 Be&Strong&スペル&is&B,C,V 触れるならBe&Strong&Its&Brand&New!!&アイコンをClick 悟してなきゃ&痛い目みてから&I&dont&knowは通じない&Just&like&a&ジェットコ`スタ`&引きzまれてく&このサウンドにWait&minute&No&No&You&know?&Brand&new&beat&Only&Special&Beat&What&do&you&feel? モニタ`越しのリアリティ?&Many&膨大な情螭Rain&みzまれないさはここにある Strong&We&get&it&on&high,&We&make&it&clap新世界Pump&it&up&Listen,&Youのfavorite&Sound&Can&you&follow?&Dancing&in&your&Best&スペル&is&B,C,V xぶならBe&Strong&1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2 Be&Strong&Every&time&I&look&into&your&eyes&I&see&the&future&チョ`シリアス サウンドがミニマル&になれば必然、ディスタンスsまる&LIGHTS&OUT!&何か始まる&微々たるギャグを交わせばいつのgに&フィジカル、ノン?リリカル、言~は&いらないハイなVIBESはチョ`ケミカル&TIME&OUT!&チョ`}になる&カッチョよすぎてゴメン、Youre&ウェルカム&YUP!&ITS…&オレの出る幕&ANYTHING&GOES&when&we&get&LOUD&いつも&WILD!!!&いつも“WOW!!!”&足下&L.V.&スティ`ブン&SPROUSE&WE&IN&THE&V.I.P&ソファ`にwび\り&UP&&&DOWN&I手にボトルでMAKE&YALL&BOUNCE&I&love&you I&want&you Its&Borderless&Music&is&playin&in&the&air,&Like&that&How&your&feeling&baby?&Shall&we&dance?&そこにあるSound&is&good&Yes,&It&sounds&real&good&We&get&it&on&high,&We&makin&clap 新世界Pump&it&up
UNIVERSE feat.Crystal Kay&VERBAL(m-flo)lrc歌词:UNIVERSE&feat.&Crystal&Kay&&&VERBAL&(m-flo)&作~:KOMU、VERBAL&作曲:Christian&Karlsson、Pontus&Winnberg、Henrik&Jonback、SoShy、Magnus&Wallbert&演唱:BoA&BoA-UNIVERSE&feat.&Crystal&Kay&&&VERBAL&(m-flo)&お荬丹&said「YOU&ラップがお上手ね」&そうっすね…だってWはラップ界のJAWSです&マジで チョ`灼帷⑺巫匪妞妞毪丹蟾e&盎&FIRE&マイク持たせたら火事です&当な郅违楗螗螗啊∮型胜饯DNA&Life&is&survive&race o元前to今もそう&端正なLookinでも X快愉快なレスポンス&それだけじゃj目&No&No&No&No&You&know?&Brand&new&feel&Only&one&your&feel&新しいr代(とき)を行く&Strong&タフなヒ`ロ`&We&want We&need&lead&ボ`ダレスがMむ世界のThe&key&person&Strong&We&get&it&on&high,&We&make&it&clap新世界到来Dance&DJ&playもDigi&Style Can&you&follow?&Dance&in&未来系&1、2、1、2、1、2 Be&Strong&スペル&is&B,C,V 触れるならBe&Strong&Its&Brand&New!!&アイコンをClick 悟してなきゃ&痛い目みてから&I&dont&knowは通じない&Just&like&a&ジェットコ`スタ`&引きzまれてく&このサウンドにWait&minute&No&No&You&know?&Brand&new&beat&Only&Special&Beat&What&do&you&feel? モニタ`越しのリアリティ?&Many&膨大な情螭Rain&みzまれないさはここにある Strong&We&get&it&on&high,&We&make&it&clap新世界Pump&it&up&Listen,&Youのfavorite&Sound&Can&you&follow?&Dancing&in&your&Best&スペル&is&B,C,V xぶならBe&Strong&1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2、1、2 Be&Strong&Every&time&I&look&into&your&eyes&I&see&the&future&チョ`シリアス サウンドがミニマル&になれば必然、ディスタンスsまる&LIGHTS&OUT!&何か始まる&微々たるギャグを交わせばいつのgに&フィジカル、ノン?リリカル、言~は&いらないハイなVIBESはチョ`ケミカル&TIME&OUT!&チョ`}になる&カッチョよすぎてゴメン、Youre&ウェルカム&YUP!&ITS…&オレの出る幕&ANYTHING&GOES&when&we&get&LOUD&いつも&WILD!!!&いつも“WOW!!!”&足下&L.V.&スティ`ブン&SPROUSE&WE&IN&THE&V.I.P&ソファ`にwび\り&UP&&&DOWN&I手にボトルでMAKE&YALL&BOUNCE&I&love&you I&want&you Its&Borderless&Music&is&playin&in&the&air,&Like&that&How&your&feeling&baby?&Shall&we&dance?&そこにあるSound&is&good&Yes,&It&sounds&real&good&We&get&it&on&high,&We&makin&clap 新世界Pump&it&up
宝儿最新歌曲求Florida-run的歌词。要中文翻译的。_百度知道
求Florida-run的歌词。要中文翻译的。
提问者采纳
t know I's my main-oh I got your tickets, if you need a spazer Yeah, you want me all over you Soon as Im running through these zones like dreno But Ire at the party Pass the bottles, And if you want another short, tryna make you winner Yll be waiting in the spot descender You see me all over her, level up get naughty Fs popped, BMA get low See the finish the line, no fro, you better be careful Cs another bad chick make light most simple Mr brenda, aight, the mr all right Cs a bit late Like fred rick I&#39, say hell yeah Non stop, looking like like a limbo Yeah we going we in, build cause I&#39, the club is hot And if you wanna party rock, gotta say you special Beat her like a drama girl, cause she&#39, with a few more karmas Come here girl, tell me what you gonna do I wanna run to you I wanna I wanna I wanna run to you I wanna I wanna I wanna get you low so we can do someting wrong I wanna run to you We in the spot, til the show get started Can you level on the rocks bacardi Relay cause they&#39, I&#39, do what I gotta talk rospetta See me with lil&#39, the bottle&#39, first place, tell me what you gonna do I wanna run to you I wanna I wanna I wanna run to you I wanna I wanna I wanna get you low so we can do someting wrong I wanna run to you Head start,re on bandaigo B mama, kinda make you jealous Yt get the memo, I&#39, hurry up put your body Track me thick cause ferrari Meet a freak, what&#39, dripping like SoCo Never should’ve let you bounce on my pogo Now you wanna be my Yoko Ono So you roll stop like you don'll be jet lagged Calling on you this moment, this instant What I do is just basic instinct You see me all over her, or the big night Hm sorry You ain&#39, I’m already hot No sweatYou might not wanna jog on this one Get head away for the summer You already hot, say hell yeah I’m gonna run to you so you can have a little bit of fun with foo I know what you wanna do when I wiggle wiggle wiggle in my underoos Got you wet, no night like tempo There&#39, no under armor Louis this fight, you want me all over you Soon as I get rid of her, my brenda, you got that shorty On your marks, they&#39
有木有中文翻译啊= =
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
把你的手指向太阳 升起来的方向
我有一种能降风的力量
世界再大也不怕 握紧拳头拿下
心不想成不了伟大
有一种让我活着的理由 让我像风一样自由的跑
有一种让我快乐的理由 让我像孩子一样的笑
眼睛看得到的地方 用脚去征服他
眼睛看不到的地方 有李宁帮我指引他
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思跟我可以说
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思继续我们可以玩
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思让欢乐小赛车跑的意思
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思跟我可以说
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思继续我们可以玩
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思让欢乐小赛车跑的意思
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思跟我可以说
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思继续我们可以玩
让欢乐小赛车跑的意思让欢乐小赛车跑的意思
把你的手指向太阳 升起来的方向
我有一种能降风的力量
世界再大也不怕 ...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有什么唯美伤感的英文歌曲的歌词,要中文翻译,一定要够伤感,不然不给分_百度知道
有没有什么唯美伤感的英文歌曲的歌词,要中文翻译,一定要够伤感,不然不给分
提问者采纳
d never ever forget these images
说着你永不忘记这一幕I't you just let me be,我无缘的爱人Goodbye my hopeless dream
再见了;re gonna and I&#39,你吻着我的唇You told me you&#39,我无望的梦想I've known you&#39,我无望的梦想I&#39?
请让我独自离去So long my luckless romance
再见了我不幸的爱My back is turned on you
我将转身离去Should&#39,希望你能喜欢 Your fingertips against my skin
你的指尖轻滑过我的肌肤
The palm trees swaying in the wind in my chase
棕榈树在风中翩翩起舞Images
过去的情景又浮现在脑海中You sang me Spanish lullabies
你为我吟唱那西班牙摇篮曲The sweetest sadness in your eyes
你的眼中映出甜蜜的忧伤Clever trick
和那狡黠的恶作剧I never want to see you unhappy
我不愿看到你的哀伤I thought you'm trying not to think about you
我试着不再想你Can'd bring me heartbreak