应该有问题吧
这道题对不对呢
要我做我是不会 ..
谢谢,麻烦了88
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the more difficult
可以是 the harder one吗
扫描下载二维码【选词填空】especially;especial This question is of ()importance.The matter is ()important.especially;especialThis question is of ()importance.The matter is ()important.Students should not smoke,()junior students.invent;inventor;inventionEuropean ()table tennis.Bell is the ()of the telephone.The ()of the computer marked the beginning of a new era.India;indianThe ()first invented and developed the 1 to 9 system of numbers.She comes from ().She was dressed up as an ()princess.lead;leaderFinally,the manager ()them to their room.He’s a follower,not a ()
枫默星星e77
especialespeciallyespeciallyinventedinventorinventionIndiansIndiaIndianledleader有问题欢迎追问~
Power;powerful
Computers are very ()calculating machines.
Can you feel the ()of the sun?
Electronic;electric;electrical;electricity
He bought an ()hair-drier for Mary.
Modern ()calculators can add,subtract,multiply and divide.
There is a fault in the ()system.
()flows through the wires.
electrical
electronic
Electricity
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有没有一首歌,里面歌词是“this is a part of me”?_百度知道
有没有一首歌,里面歌词是“this is a part of me”?
提问者采纳
re never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're never gonna evre never gonna evre never gonna ever take away from me, nore never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methat you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you&#39, your love was cheapwas always tearing at the seamsi fell deep and you let me drownbut that was then and this is nownow look at methis is the part of methat you&#39, oh woah ohso you can keep the diamond ringit don're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you'm sparklinga firework, you drained me downthat was then and this is nownow look at methis is the part of methat you&#39, nothis is the part of methis is the part of methrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you&#39, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna evre not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you&#39, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you&#39, noi just wanna throw my phone awayfind out who is really there for meyou ripped me off, i't mean nothing anywayin fact you can keep everythingyeah, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, a dancing flameyou won&#39, yeahexcept for methis is the part of methat you't ever put me out againi're never gonna evre never gonna evre never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you&#39part of me —— katy perrydays like this i want to drive awaypack my bags and watch your shadow fadeyou chewed me up and spit me outlike i was poison in your mouthyou took my light
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
part of me我也很喜欢这首歌,呵呵
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Thiss question is very ___. Every one of us can answer it. 填什么?_百度知道
Thiss question is very ___. Every one of us can answer it. 填什么?
提问者采纳
This question is very _ easy __. Every one of us can answer it.
这个问题很容易,我们中的每一个都能回答
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to be or not to be ,This is a question.
黎约圣殿MCX8
哦,这个是莎士比亚戏剧《哈姆雷特》中的名句,全句是 To be,or not to be - that is the question 意思是说 活着还是死去,这是一个问题.附相关章节:Hamlet's endurance has reached the breaking point.His father has been murdered.His mother,who he loves dearly,has married her dead husband's brother.Moreover his sweetheart,Ophelia,has been acting very strangely.He senses that she does not love him any more.Now,he's all alone.The world that he knew is shattered.His black mood of despair is deepened by his inability to act - to do something to change the situation.Now he ponders whether to continue living - or to take his own life.Hamlet:To be,or not to be - that is the question:Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,And by opposing end them.To die - to sleep - N and by a sleep to say we end The heartache,and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to.'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd.To die - to sleep.To sleep - perchance to dream:ay,there's the rub!For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,Must give us pause.There's the respect That makes calamity of so long life.For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,The oppressor's wrong,the proud man's contumely,The pangs of despised love,the law's delay,The insolence of office,and the spurns That patient merit of the unworthy takes,When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin?Who would these fardels bear,To grunt and sweat under a weary life,But that the dread of something after death - The undiscover'd country,from whose bourn No traveller returns - puzzles the will,And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of?Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry And lose the name of action.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
活着还是死去,这是个问题
生存还是毁灭,这是个问题
同意三楼的!
这是莎翁的原文。 哈姆雷特所说,你可直接翻成生还是死去这是个问题。 但目前这句经典的台词被广泛使用在不同的语境中。 那么意义就会改变。总而言之这是一个艰难选择的问题
生存还是毁灭,这是个问题 哈姆雷特所说
生存还是死去,这是一个问题.出自莎士比亚
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 out of question 的文章

随机推荐